It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Schou, OC Weekly reporter, lies about 9/11 evidence & libels Citizen Investigation Team

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

Originally posted by TheBobert
reply to post by Azrael75

Again I didnt insult you.
Why dont you venture outside and go ask the experts and those involved directly with investigations of 9-11 for this evidence?

What evidence? The evidene that proves that plane flew into the pentagon, or the evidence that proves it did not?

There is no evidence that "proves" that AA77 did NOT hit the Pentagon. None, zero, nada.

We've spent two years asking CIT for its evidence and it refuses to present any.

OK, fair enough. Now, where is the evidence that the plane we were told flew into the pentagon?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

wow! where do you live. There are sections of the city here that have truthers with signs every day. They are everywhere here. I guess you and the wizard live amongs cowards or people that are all too happy to let government run right over them

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

OK, fair enough. Now, where is the evidence that the plane we were told flew into the pentagon?

What were the statements of the over 1,000 people who either saw, walked through, or removed the wreckage from inside the Pentagon, or sorted the wreckage openly on the Pentagon lawn in the hours, days, and weeks after 9/11?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What were the statements of the over 1,000 people who either saw, walked through, or removed the wreckage from inside the Pentagon, or sorted the wreckage openly on the Pentagon lawn in the hours, days, and weeks after 9/11?

I do not believe I ever mentioned "witness statements." Where are all these pieces of the plane that were identified by SN to be the plane we were told it is?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

What evidence? The evidene that proves that plane flew into the pentagon, or the evidence that proves it did not?

CIT have presented NO evidence proving that the plane did not impact with the Pentagon.

However there are multitudes of witness accounts that describe the plane impacting with the Pentagon, including some of the very people that CIT claim support their ridiculous flyover theory.

In fact, CIT themselves admit that there were 34 persons who claimed to witness the plane impact with the Pentagon and were in a position to witness such an event, and the majority of these accounts remain unopposed. Several attempts to discredit eyewitnesses such as Joel Sucherman have been proven to be fraudulent, with Craig caught fudging the placement of the light poles and Joel Sucherman himself.

How about the account of Sean Boger, one of CIT's star witnesses -

And so I am looking out at the road, and I see the traffic has liked stop, and I look out the window and I just hear a --- I just see like the nose and the wing of an aircraft just like coming right at us, and he didn't veer.

And then you just heard the noise, and then he just smacked into the building, and when it hit the building, I am watching the plane go all the way into the building.

So once the plane went into the building, it exploded, and once it exploded, I hit the floor and just covered up my head.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

well, if you're anything like your online self in real life, it's no wonder no one would admit they're a truther to you. that'd be like telling a mugger you have $1000 in your sock, and more under your mattress at home.
try faking being a truther before you profile your friends and set them up for rendition to some lawless third world dungeon. (just sayin' that's how truthers see people who believe the official lie, not that YOU would do that to your friends. lie believers can be evil spies, you know.)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by samael93

I do not believe I ever mentioned "witness statements." Where are all these pieces of the plane that were identified by SN to be the plane we were told it is?

Oops.

In another thread samael93 said:
"I do not see why anyone is arguing over this. There is so much evidence that flight 77 flew into the pentagon. The surveilance footage, the photos of the wreckage and bodies at the crash scene, the witness testimonies. The mountain of evidence is so huge that Craig is going to be climbing over it until he dies a natural death."

I think you should have logged out from samael93 and back onto Tiamanicus before you posted a reply to jthomas' message.

It's a strange game you play, going into threads and arguing with yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicepants

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
Investigative reporters don't tell witnesses what other witnesses said.

That would be leading.

Perhaps you could explain this then, Craig?

Craig Ranke in the Pentacon, interviewing Robert Turcios: "there were other planes as well...some people say a grey plane flew over the pentagon...that was following it, but you didn't see that?"

Nice catch.

Have a listen to the Wanda Ramey interview that Craig released today (www.thepentacon.com...).

Craig and Aldo spend quite a while telling Ramey what Lagasse and Brooks saw.

One of the more blatant examples of them leading a witness during an interview that I have encountered so far.

What did Craig say again?

Investigative reporters don't tell witnesses what other witnesses said.

That would be leading.

Then by his own definition Craig is by no means an investigative reporter and has led several of own witnesses.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by nicepants

Fine...call it a mistake on my part if you want.

I have never said I am perfect.

It would have been a mistake if you did it once.

The Wanda Ramey interview has both you and Aldo doing it all over again.

And I'm sure if I could be bothered to sit down through all your interviews we'll find more examples of you telling your interviewees what other witnesses saw.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Billy... you mean how I present facts?

- I have never been approached by a truther. I live in a state where the VAST majority of us are liberal democrats. (can you say Kennedy?)

Like I said. I saw one sign a while back on an overpass. It didn't last but a day. The people I associate with in real life also deal with more facts and less tin. There are a couple that deal with government conspiracies. (UFO's, and Big brother stuff) I presented them with links to Loose Change, 911 Mysteries, this website, and many others. Both were not impressed with what was presented.

Anyway, working in a city with such a diverse population you think I would have bumped into at least ONE truther. I have not. That is not to say they aren't here. There is a truther group that has meetings every week. The turnout is not very good.

Just a thought:

Boston 9/11 Truth has 109 members.

The metropolitan area of Boston is 4.5 million in population. =.0024% of the population involved in 911 conspiracies.

Lets look at it this way. The population of Boston alone. (not including daily workers) is about 600,000. (2007)

This still shows that .018% of the population is concerned enough about a 911 conspiracy that they are getting involved.

We can also look at it this way; Massachusetts has a population of 6,437,193 (2006) = 0.0016% of the population are involved.

I am not saying there are other truthers outside of this group. I am saying these are people that feel it is so important, they spend time going to meetings and passing out paraphernalia. So, what are the odds of you bumping into one in my city?

And just to add to this group:

The past 10 meetings that have had. One meeting they had a turn out of 10 people. That was their biggest turn out in a month. The rest of their meetings averaged: 2

Thought I would share that with you..

www.boston911truth.org...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by samael93

I do not believe I ever mentioned "witness statements."

Oh. So, like CIT, you choose what evidence is convenient and inconvenient. Sorry, bub, it doesn't work with rational people.

Where are all these pieces of the plane that were identified by SN to be the plane we were told it is?

Sorry, you have to deal with ALL of the evidence. I repeat:

This time, don't dodge the question.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by discombobulator

not only did you totally bust me lying but there are 19 of us all sharing one identity all over the ATS. I have so many profiles and screen names here I just cannot keep them all straight. Thank god you finally caught me. I think the smart thing to do would make sure that you have me banned completely from the site along with tiamanicuis. Good catch, took long enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

well, i'm a 'rabid' truther, and have been for seven years, and i've never been to a 911 truth meeting. going to a truth meeting is only good for introducing yourself to cointelpro.

anyone who is still living in the matrix is potentially an agent.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

well, i'm a 'rabid' truther, ...........going to a truth meeting is only good for introducing yourself to cointelpro.

anyone who is still living in the matrix is potentially an agent.

Yikes, dude I PRAY that you are kidding... see my above quote:

"The people I associate with in real life also deal with more facts and less tin."

Sweet Jesus Billybob... the Matrix was a movie. M-O-V-I-E. I might add it was a very GOOD movie that my girlfriend and I at the time went across the theater to watch it again. ( the last two sucked IMO)

The bottom line; there was a cast part at the end. Agent Smith and Neo probably had a few drinks. Trinity and Cypher probably went dancing.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

well, i'm a 'rabid' truther, and have been for seven years, and i've never been to a 911 truth meeting.

Tell us, is it fun to deny the truth? To me, it has absolutely no purpose. What do you see in the value of Denial?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Wow dude that is pretty sad.
Do you realize just how paranoid that post made you look?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i'm not paranoid. just realistic.

and the matrix isn't just a movie. it's a paradigm, an analogy, allegory, poetry....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

i'm not paranoid. just realistic.

and the matrix isn't just a movie. it's a paradigm, an analogy, allegory, poetry....

and you forgot one other.

FICTION

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

well, i don't know about you, but i don't believe in the vatican's fiction of 'christ', but the parables and lessons are 'real'.
we live in the matrix, agent smith.
the programs are conceived in boardrooms and programmed into the matrix by the mass media and enforced by the bankers.

you will argue about anything to try and belittle the enquiring mind.

the matrix is 'REAL'.

.....and there was molten steel and ground zero, .....LOTS of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You weren't by any chance near UCLA yesterday were you?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join