It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Schou, OC Weekly reporter, lies about 9/11 evidence & libels Citizen Investigation Team

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizard_In_The_Woods

You rant, as elegant and informed as you had hoped it was' failed to address the evidence that supports what 99.9% of the population believes. In addition, you failed to show the lack of evidence within the truth movement.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
reply to post by pinch

i see, so if i do not believe the official story, then i am wrong for not bringing it to court? i never said i had proof, i never claimed to be a lawyer. i said that i need proof of the story i have been given in order to believe it. i am glad that you are so easily pacified but what the government tells people to tell you. good sheeple, sit there and just believe everything. i am free to doubt, that is what makes america so great. and in that doubt, i am free to express it. as a result, i am also free to ask for some proof of what the government has told the news to tell me happend on 9/11. i am so glad you have your smarmy little comeback all prepackaged and ready but i have already seen that argument enough times to know that you guys need to get new writers or maybe individual thought patterns of your own. if it were the other way around, would you have proof of what is now the official story to bring to court to prove it was as stated?

First off, my smarmy little comebacks are NOT prepackaged...I agonized over that post, thankyouverymuch. I do on all my posts.

Second, the largest mass murder in history, in one place (not putting anything by Stalin's pogroms or Mao's collectivization as far as mass murder is concerned), that you believe, and you care to do nothing about it? I've read the definition of "apathy" before, but you just wrote a new one. Along with Craig and Alpo and the other Troofers out there.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

see, that is your problem. you think you know things that you would have no way of knowing. you assume things you have no business assuming. please repost me claiming there was a mass murder or that the US government did this.
please post it anytime.
i have questions.
the story we have been given has holes, BIG holes.
i feel that since i pay taxes and love my country, i deserve to know everything i can about what happend that day so that i can help make sure it never happens again, or whomever is truly responsible is punished. until then, i do not know, nor do i claim to know who did what when. i am asking questions. and if someone tells me that plane hit the pentagon and it really just does not look that way and there is nothing to lead me to believe it happend aside from the government, whom we know lies to us -WMD?, told us. NOTHING. there is not one thing that tells me a plane was flown into the pentagon other than that is what the officials said happend. well i would like a little proof. are you telling me as an american citizen i do not have the right to ask? sorry but that is how this country works and if you dont like it, perhaps you should leave.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

You rant, as elegant and informed as you had hoped it was' failed to address the evidence that supports what 99.9% of the population believes. In addition, you failed to show the lack of evidence within the truth movement.

any proof that this is what 99.9% of the population believe?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ask Wizard... it was his claim. Not mine.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

hey wizard, repeating things you hear on FOX does not help your case at all. would you please share with us the source of this 99.9%?

my appologies, yogurt. sometimes these threads move to fast to keep up with.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

hey wizard, repeating things you hear on FOX does not help your case at all. would you please share with us the source of this 99.9%?

Fox news? Oooch!!! Now that was below the beltline. That’s it, I’m reporting you to an ATS mod for shaming my pride – you might as well have desecrated a Shaolin temple! Suggesting that I watch Fox news, tsk, tsk… How dare you!!

Well, the source of this ’99.9%’ of the US population doesn’t believe in any 9-11 conspiracy is – none other than – MY BRAIN!! What? That’s not good enough? Look, here’s the logic. If there are, say, 100 million Americans who are old enough to think, i.e. those who aren’t comatose or babies, then 0.01 percent would be 100,000. And that would seem the maximum conceivable percentage of possible conspiracy theorists. I say this given the dismal activity here on ATS and other 9-11 discussion forums.

If you think there are so many 9-11 doubters, well then why don’t you try walking around in a ‘9-11 was an inside job t-shirt’? Is 9-11 being discussed on yahoo news? Is this an active topic in America’s diners and coffee shops? Do you think the flag-waving, goofy hat-wearing crowds at the ‘don’t-hate, don’t-hate, vote-for-Obama-in-o-eight’ gatherings are debating 9-11?? Are our citified, tattooed and pierced up ‘cultured’ babbling around 9-11 opinions? Is 9-11 all over the radio? Sorry, the clear answer to all this is NO! No way Jose!

The hard truth is that 9-11 conspiracy theorists are a microscopic fringe group, and always will be. This is why I believe 99.9% of our population is either indifferent towards or accepts the original, official, MSM-reported version of 9-11 events.

Greetings.
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 8/29/2008 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

then you should live here. it is hard to bump into someone that does NOT think it was an inside job on at least the level of allowing it to happen knowingly. if you think it is such a small fringe group with no hope of ever being anything real, then why would you bother saying anything about the subject at all?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

then you should live here. it is hard to bump into someone that does NOT think it was an inside job on at least the level of allowing it to happen knowingly.

Where is “here”? Oz? I’ll assume you mean NYC. Or are you somewhere in crazy California?

Well if there are so many ‘there’ who think 9-11 was an inside job then they sure are awfully quiet about it. Perhaps, if they are LIHOP-ers they don’t mind too much if our authorities had merely purposely allowed ‘rag-heads’ to do their thing on 9-11. Maybe it’s no big deal to them.

Maybe the LIHOP-ers also think officials helped the ‘terrorists’ out a little by supplying em’ with a little fancy high-tech Anthrax — plus stamps and envelops to spread a little ‘terror-by-mail’ also. Preaddressed of course. To make sure that pesky, Bush picture publishing photo editor of The Sun, Robert Stevens, be the first victim.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

no i am not in NYC. are there only two choices in your U.S.? california and nyc? wow, there are lots of other places. and yes, they are quiet, and no it is not everyone. but it sure does alot to belie your 99.9% stat that you admit you made up yourself so why are you arguing to defend it? what a great idea, more truthers should fight amongst themselves, or maybe we should all keep quiet when one goes out there and makes up stats and numbers to make us all look stupid.

or would you rather i just say, you are right, almost NOONE believes you.

either way, how does that help?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Discussing 9-11 here on ATS is not going to change the world. Then why are we doing this? I can’t speak for others. But for me its important — as a matter of personal principle — to know what’s going on, to truly understand ‘things’. Also, I’m using — yes I’m taking advantage of— ATS as a storage medium for my thoughts and insights.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Discussing 9-11 here on ATS is not going to change the world. Then why are we doing this? I can’t speak for others. But for me its important — as a matter of personal principle — to know what’s going on, to truly understand ‘things’. Also, I’m using — yes I’m taking advantage of— ATS as a storage medium for my thoughts and insights.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

i did not say discussing it would not help. i am here doing that am i not???

i said that just making up stats and numbers and anything else, is not going to help. when you just make crap up and state it as a fact, when it is shot down for not being true, how has that helped the truth movement when you could have either done research and gotten an accurate number or just not said anything about something that you have to make up in order to even speak about. discuss 9/11 all you like. making up crap will just get you ignored by those on your side and get all of us descredited by the other side.

bravo.

go ahead and keep defending your made up statistics. i am sure tons of truthers out there want more people just making up stuff to win arguments.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Nothing but the facts, Ma’am…

It is a FACT that there are no more than 100 active posters here on the ATS 9-11 forum. An internet site, which ATS claims to be the largest of its kind in the world. It is also a FACT that of those 100 actively contributing members, roughly half are OCT-ers (Original conspiracy=official story believers). Therefore it is a FACT that on the world’s largest internet conspiracy forum website there are only 50 people actively challenging/questioning/investigating what really happened on 9-11. It is also a FACT that the 2007 US population estimate is 301 million. Of which 83 million are age 19 or less. So we won’t count those. What remains is 218 million adults. Of which only 50 have the balls to write here on ATS and question 9-11.

Sure maybe there are ‘millions more’, 9-11 doubters, the silent types, who have decided to remain in hiding. Anything is possible. But reality dictates what is statistically probable. And the reality is, there are only 50 CT-ers on ATS, the biggest, baddest 9-11 discussion place on the planet.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Again I didnt insult you.
Why dont you venture outside and go ask the experts and those involved directly with investigations of 9-11 for this evidence?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Nothing but the facts, Ma’am…

It is a FACT that there are no more than 100 active posters here on the ATS 9-11 forum. An internet site, which ATS claims to be the largest of its kind in the world. It is also a FACT that of those 100 actively contributing members, roughly half are OCT-ers (Original conspiracy=official story believers). Therefore it is a FACT that on the world’s largest internet conspiracy forum website there are only 50 people actively challenging/questioning/investigating what really happened on 9-11. It is also a FACT that the 2007 US population estimate is 301 million. Of which 83 million are age 19 or less. So we won’t count those. What remains is 218 million adults. Of which only 50 have the balls to write here on ATS and question 9-11.

Sure maybe there are ‘millions more’, 9-11 doubters, the silent types, who have decided to remain in hiding. Anything is possible. But reality dictates what is statistically probable. And the reality is, there are only 50 CT-ers on ATS, the biggest, baddest 9-11 discussion place on the planet.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

I agree 100% A star for you! You should just give up. Almost noone believes in the truth movement so I do not know why any of you even bother coming here to post this junk. NOONE CARES! Look, even people on your own side do not think it is worth bothering with. That is why they took the time to come here and post how little anyone cares about it. Give up. Go home. It's over.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

Why dont you venture outside and go ask the experts and those involved directly with investigations of 9-11 for this evidence?

What evidence? The evidene that proves that plane flew into the pentagon, or the evidence that proves it did not?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

Originally posted by TheBobert

What evidence? The evidene that proves that plane flew into the pentagon, or the evidence that proves it did not?

There is no evidence that "proves" that AA77 did NOT hit the Pentagon. None, zero, nada.

We've spent two years asking CIT for its evidence and it refuses to present any.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You are right 99.9% is wrong. It is much too small.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

i beg to differ.
i know most people i talk to think 911 was obviously a lie to SOME degree, and MOST believe in MIHOP. that said, these people don't go around talking about it in public, and only in private when the subject is 'forced' into conversation.
i mean, you're own take on anthropology should show you how the herd is concerned with the movement of others in the herd, and anyone straying too far will be shunned and abandoned by the rest.
so, everyone keeps drudging on with their daily slavery to the banks, without being able to face the reality of the giant octopus that enslaves us all, never mind the tentacles themselves.
in short, people are overwhelmed by the magnitude of the problem, and so 'turtle' in response.

we even see it within the truth 'movement', where conspiracy theorists who are 'leaders' of a certain theory, be it 'no planer', 'shoot down', 'star wars', 'mini nuke', or whatever will turn against each other in an attempt at 'theory supremacy', while suspected opposing theorists to be 'government plants'(which probably some are).

to craig:

keep a stiff upper lip. the unrelenting team effort by the official hook, line and sinker parrots is proof you are onto something.
if you're work had no merit, they would ignore you.

awesome, dude.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have never spoken to a truther. Once I did see a "911 Was an inside job" sign over an overpass. But that's it. I typically start the conversation about 911 and CT's. Some say that they heard something about CD's, but I have yet to meet one person that is a truther. I often give this site out to people that seem interested.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join