It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow I watched the video finally lol ...all I can say is wow ....very interesting ..
Not that I believe we can know for sure it will be then ..but interesting anyway .
I believe the 2012 crowd may be in for a surprise once we pass 2012 ....
I have never believed 2012 was the end end ....mainly because I dont believe we have entered the last 7 years yet ....

undo ....I listened to your link ...and I believe he may very well be right on the money ...he believes alot like I do .....
Thanks for sharing that .........

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So I did some digging about these Eclipses ..
And it is also being reported on the news ..

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Blood moon eclipses: 2nd Coming in 2015?
Minister uses NASA forecasting to study signals of Jesus' return
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Total lunar eclipse to turn Moon red
www.telegraph.co.uk.../earth/2008/02/19/scilunar119.xml

Still digging ....

Solar Eclipses: 2011 - 2020
Date Eclipse Type Saros Ecl. Mag. [1] Central Duration [2] Global Map Dynamic Map Eclipse Animation Path Table
2012 May 20 Annular 128 0.944 05m46s map map animation path
2012 Nov 13 Total 133 1.050 04m02s map map animation path
2013 May 10 Annular 138 0.954 06m03s map map animation path
2013 Nov 03 Hybrid 143 1.016 01m40s map map animation path
2014 Apr 29 Annular 148 0.984 01m06s map map animation path
2015 Mar 20 Total 120 1.045 02m47s map map animation path
2016 Mar 09 Total 130 1.045 04m09s map map animation path
2016 Sep 01 Annular 135 0.974 03m06s map map animation path
2017 Feb 26 Annular 140 0.992 00m44s map map animation path
2017 Aug 21 Total 145 1.031 02m40s map map animation path
2019 Jul 02 Total 127 1.046 04m33s map map animation path
2019 Dec 26 Annular 132 0.970 03m40s map map animation path
2020 Jun 21 Annular 137 0.994 00m38s map map animation path
2020 Dec 14 Total 142 1.025 02m10s map map animation path

Here is another link where someone else dug into it ..
www.zimbio.com...

Here is just a snip from that link

[Adar 29/Nisan 1, March 20, 2015
The Feast of Trumpets, September 13, 2015

These two dates are quite significant because they are special days in the Jewish calendar. For example, it was on Nisan 1, the first anniversary of the Exodus, that Moses raised up the tabernacle for the first time and the glory of God descended. Two weeks later, the Chosen People observed their first Pentecost since the Exodus.

Nisan 1 marks the beginning of the religious festival cycle. Six months later, on Tishri 1, the Jews observe Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets. This day is highly prophetic, because it is said to be the anniversary of the Creation of Adam. It is Adam’s birthday. And, even though it is a Jewish observance, it is prophetically significant as a day for Gentile nations.

It is the day when God will sit down upon His throne of Judgment and take the books in his hand. That is when He will begin the judgment of the world. So, a solar eclipse on Rosh Hashanah could precede the Second Coming of Christ in power and great glory, and fulfill the biblical description.]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about when Ramadan falls on in 2015 ?And how long Ramadan lasts ?
(Sorry I dont have time to dig into this ...was hopeing someone else may be familiar with their religious events )

I found this while digging ..

Qur'an does not mention eclipses. However, numerous Ahadith mentioned eclipses, e.g.,

Narrated Al Mughira bin Shuba (Sahih Al-Bokhari)
The sun eclipsed in the lifetime of Allah's Apostle on the day when (his son) Ibrahim died. So the people said that the sun had eclipsed because of the death of Ibrahim. Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of someone. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke Allah."

Narrated Abu Masud, also Ibn Umar (Sahih Al-Bokhari)
The Prophet said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death of someone from the people but they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. When you see them stand up and pray."

Some people, basically Qadianis (Ahmadiyya), mention another Hadith: "Amr bin Shimr narrates from Jabir who told him that Muhammad bin Ali said that for our Mehdi, two signs are given which never occurred in the past from the creation of the heavens and the earth. One is that a lunar eclipse will occur on the first night of Ramadan and the second sign is that a solar eclipse will occur in the middle of Ramadan and these signs had never happened from the creation of the heavens and the earth (Dar Qutni)."

ATTENTION:
1. The 3rd narration mentioned above is definitely not the saying of the Messenger (SAW), as the narrator clearly assigns it as the saying of Imam Muhammad Baqir bin Ali which was written in the book of Dar Qutni. Attributing this to Imam Muhammad Baqir is also wrong as the first narrator mentioned was Muhammad bin Ali not Imam Baqir. There were several narrators by the name Muhammad bin Ali and there is no proof or reason to believe that this person is Imam Baqir. Moreover, Imam Baqir was born 47 years after the death of the Messenger (SAW), and for a narration to be a Hadith, it must have chains of narration going back to the Messenger (SAW). This narration clearly does not go back to Messenger (SAW).

2. "According to its authenticity, this saying attributed to Imam Baqir is extremely weak, outcast, and rejected. Looking at the chain of narration, the second narrator is Amr bin Shimr who has been labeled (in Meezanul-E'tidaal P262) as the big liar, a narrator of weak and fabricated Ahadith, a non-believer of Hadith, a person who uses abusive words for the companions of the Messenger (SAW), the Sahabah (Razi-Allahu unhum ajmaeen), and according to Ilm-ul-Hadith, his narration is not written as Hadith." These are the words of Allamah Shamsuddin Dhahbi (Rahmatullah Alayhe) who was an expert of the Funn-e-Rijaal, art of Men Narrators. Thus, it is clear that this narrator is absolutely not reliable nor trustworthy. So, to present this narration as a Hadith of Rasool (SAW) is not only a great false accusation and a lie but according to Hadith-e-Sahih (agreed upon Hadith, which says, "Whoever lies upon me deliberately and knowingly should know that he has made his abode in Jahannam"), it is making an abode in the Hell fire.

The third narrator is Jabir. There were several narrators by this name, and which Jabir is mentioned here is unknown; someone by this name was known to be a person of unknown parentage or lineage. One among the persons with the name Jabir was Jabir Ja'fi, who was described by Imam Abu-Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayhe) as "among the liars that I met, no one was bigger liar than Jabir Ja'fi." Remember, that Imam Abu-Hanifah, Imam Baqir, Jabir Ja'fai, and Amr bin Shimr were all born after 47 to 80 years after the death of the Messenger (SAW).

None of the narrators mentioned that they heard this from Sahabah or Rasool (SAW), and the authenticity of these narrators is extremely questionable. Now you can tell, how can such narration be labelled as Hadith, and how can it be worth any discussion and argument.

moonsighting.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
so do we also have a meteor shower in the same time frame? i know leonids don't come for 2 more months. here we go

Pi Eridanids Aug 20-Sep 5 Aug 25 03:28 -15 59 4 Weak

Gamma Doradids Aug 19-Sep 6 Aug 28 04:36 -50 41 5 Weak

Alpha Aurigids Aug 25-Sep 8 Sep 1 05:36 +42 66 7 Medium

September Perseids Sep 5-Oct 10 Sep 8 04:00 +47 64 6 Medium

Aries-triangulids Sep 9-Sep 16 Sep 12 02:00 +29 35 3 Weak

Piscids Sep 1-Sep 30 Sep 20 00:32 +00 26 3 Medium

Kappa Aquarids Sep 8-Sep 30 Sep 20 22:36 -02 16 3 Weak

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There isn't going to be a rapture. The bible doesn't even say there will be. It says god's kingdom will be here on earth etc, rapture is a lame idea people invented by trying to make the bible say something it didn't say

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Ok thanks - I am an unbeliever so here is something for you.

If the Rapture does not happen in September, then you have to publicly denounce the bible and the Christian / Jewish religion.

However, if it does happen, then I will put my hand up to be burnt in hell!

Now that's a fare bet - any takers?

fortunately you do not set the standards by which christianity is validated, or not.

and neither does anyone who claims to know when the 'rapture' will take place.

it is very likely that what many christians refer to as the rapture is simply a misinterpretation.

no one can know when the second coming will occur, so no one can predict.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sir Chancelot - I did read the link you provided several pages back with the history of the rapture teachings and I will concur that, according to interpretation, it could be said that there has been a pre-trib rapture belief long before Margaret McDonald. That being admitted, the belief of it does not mean that is what is said in the Bible. In my opinion, the Bible is fairly clear that the "catching up" will occur after the dead are raised. I really do hope that I am wrong though.

AshleyD - regarding the RaptureReady link you provided, I must say that what we have here again is a difference in opinion of what the scriptures are saying. To me, there are so many specific statements saying the dead will be raised first. I have not read your thread on more rapture thoughts yet, but I do plan on it. I really would like to believe that we will be taken out in a pre-trib rapture, but so far I remain unconvinced.

JesusSaves2008 - several pages back you referred to the "twinkling of an eye" to meet the Lord "in the air" statements. I am assuming you are referring to 1 Corinthians 15:52. I must point out, again, that it specifically states that "the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." Dead raised first then we are changed or both at the same time, but not us first as per pre-trib belief. You also mentioned that Methuselah died the day that Noah closed up the Ark. A simple timeline will show that he died in the same year as the flood, but where does it say the same day. I'm not trying to debate, I'm just curious because of a previous study I did on the Biblical timeline and I could not find exactly when or how Methuselah died - just that he died in the same year as the flood.

Edited to add - jephers0n - your zombies reply a few pages back made me spit my coke. That was funny.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by tallcool1]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ketzer22 - I was also raised a Catholic. When I actually read the Bible myself, I realized that there was not much in common with Catholic beliefs and Biblical teachings. I went through an agnostic phase for years, accepting the teachings of evolution even though that takes more faith than Christianity. Eventually, I watched my first child being born. I could not accept anymore that this was the product of some magic pool of glop billions of years and multiple non-Divine miracles ago. After much soul searching, I finally came to realize that it was not the Bible and Christian faith that was wrong. It is the politics of organized religion that is wrong. So I do agree with what you say about religion, but there is nothing or no one who can shake my faith. I would hope that you do reconsider your agnostic stance. The teachings of the Bible are still true. It's just that there are many ego filled or politically motivated messengers, that the original message has been lost.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
First off I would like to say that although there will be a Rapture it will happen after the tribulation, not before.Why? Because even the word rapture is not in the scriptures ,period this is a doctrine that has been put forth by preachers and has no validity according to scripture. This doctrine is part of the strong delusion that will come in the last days . Stop and think about it,If the pre trib rapture never happens like everyone is banking on this will utterly destroy their faith,which is exactly what Satan wants.Also I have heard numerous Christians say when asked about the possibility of a post trib rapture, the first thing out of their mouth is MY GOD WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME. Think about this as you read the scriptures. THE ALMIGHTY HAS ALWAYS TESTED HIS CHOSEN!!! Really what has happened in the past will happen in the future. If he Tests All of Israel, he's going to test you,Just because we are Christians does not mean that we get a get out of Jail Free Card. Remember in revelation the judgement comes to the Church FIRST! If there is a pre Trib rapture Why is he judging the Church First? Please stop and think, put away the doctrines of men and listen to what the messsiah has to sayJohn 5:46 The Messiah says For had ye believed Moses ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. Let the Holy Spirit , Moses , The Messiah, and the Apostles
be your teachers not men, for they only know what they are taught, and very little of what they are taught do they even check out with scriptue as truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

You are quite right. The word "Rapture" does not appear in the bible in any translation that I know. However, the concept of the rapture is described in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. It is the act of being "caught up" to the Lord. In other words, rapture is a more modern word to describe the very same incident.
Many non-believers use this just to shrug off the entire conversation.
I always looked at it like this. If I'm wrong about Christianity, What did I lose? If you are wrong, what did you lose?........everything!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jomie-ky
There isn't going to be a rapture. The bible doesn't even say there will be. It says god's kingdom will be here on earth etc, rapture is a lame idea people invented by trying to make the bible say something it didn't say

I can tell you there will be a catching away ....before the great and dreadful day of the Lord .(read about Elijah and Enoch also what about the people who rose from their graves when Christ arose (a first in a series of first fruit gatherings ) ..................
Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose.(These were the firstfruits of the fruit gathering of the harvest ..(these were the first ones of the first resurection)1Cr 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the first fruits of them that slept.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whither soever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
*The 144,000 are also considered the first fruits (they were not in with the firstfruits of Christ Resurection were they ? Notice they are the ones during the trib that preach the gospel .they are marked to NOT DIE ........
this is some sort of fruit gathering with these 144,000 wouldnt you agree?
(do a search on firstfruits at biblegateway.com is very eye opening) ..... there are more than one first fruits

The bible also says we will not be under his wrath .

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Only the disobedient suffer his wrath

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Col 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
Ok these are the best ones

1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

His wrath does not happen till after 3 1/2 years after the seven years start ..it comes right after the mark actually) ..........I believe though that the catching away of the faithful bride will occur right as that first half starts (the first 3 1/2 years .........
I can also tell you that there will also be a millinial (cant spell lol) kingdom on earth for 1,000 years ..this is AFTER the SECOND Coming of Christ

About the thousand years here it is .................

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
*He lays hold of the dragon at the end of the 7 years of Jacobs trouble also known as The Time of the Great Tribulation which is for the purpose of bringing Israel or the Jews back to the Lord ..because they are a bunch of scribes and pharisees (so are most of our preachers and teachers ....

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
*satan gets shut up with a seal to the bottomless pit...he will not be able to disturb that 1,000 years of Christs rule on this earth ..

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.
*the rest of the dead here is talking about when ALL THE DEAD are RISEN to JUDGEMENT ..at the Great White Throne Judgement which does not happen till after the thousand years are finished .....(This is what the Lord considers in the next verse as the second death ) ............

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
*now notice here he that taketh part in the first resurrection ...the second death hath no power over them ...the second death is after the trib ...after the thousand years...at the Great White Throne Judgement where ALL the dead get their just rewards (weighed in the balances ...a final judgement of all things ...rewards given etc ...(at least I think thats what its for ) ...

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.
*satan is loosed again after the thousand years then this is when Armegeddon battle happens .the final showdown with Gog and Magog and many many many armys ...
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
*This time is also considered the great slaughter in Ezek ...
Eze 39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
*this is the very last time we shall see that old satan and its all over at the Great White Throne Judgment ......
Next verses about the Great White Throne Judgment ..
Read
www.blueletterbible.org...

LOL sorry for rambling ..I have more to show you (about the rapture)but need a break ..
Hope it makes sense ,dont just believe me please study it for yourself

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok I am back ..

There was more but it took along time for me to dig for all that earlier ..and I am really worn out now lol ..

This is sort of off topic but I didnt want to start a new post just for my ramblings lol ...
I did want to share something I ran across while digging in the word today ..
When I did a search on wrath ..I found some scriptures that may indicate that if you come to the Lord just because your afraid ...you may be in for a surprise .
The Lord wants you to LOVE him because you WANT HIM in your life ..Not because you are scared of whats coming ....
And I think many people who say they believe may just be Christians because they are afraid they will go to hell ..dont get me wrong thats pretty scary thought for anyone ...but its for the wrong reasons ..and he knows it ..
It is just like giving or sharing ..the word says unless you give willingly with a happy heart (your reasons are because you want to help )not that you want good deeds and people to call you a generous giver ....the word says if its for the wrong reasons it means NOTHING ...and there will be no reward for it ..none ..
Do not come to him just because you want the easy way out ..or to escape ...because it wont work ..he knows your heart better than you think he does....
Anyway as I was skimming the word looking into the wrath situation ..I came across these scriptures ....I am only sharing them with you so you can search your heart and make darn sure you gave your life to him for the right reasons because you want to know your creator and you love him like he loves you ..and you want to do good and not evil ........dont take any chance of standing before him and he says this to you at judgement day ....
Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Luk 3:7 ¶ Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
They were scared and thought they could get baptised and saved just because they were afraid ..the Lord knew that in their heart they were there for the wrong reasons ...

Are we supposed to be fearful of God ...well I imagine we would fear his wrath just like we would fear the wrath of a Father catching us doing stuff we know we are not supposed to do ..
But I did some looking into the word fear in this scripture and this is what I found
Psa 111:10 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.
Fear in this verse I believe means REVERENCE
From Strongs ...
1) fear, terror, fearing
a) fear, terror
b) awesome or terrifying thing (object causing fear)
c) fear (of God), respect, reverence, piety
d) revered
As we would reverence a Father ...
We fear our earthly fathers ..but we are not fearful of them as long as we are doing good and he dont catch us right lol ....and we follow and obey the rules of his house ..(see a few posts back where I talked about the Lords house and all the hooligan kids destroying his house if we are doing that then we better be afraid ...) lol ...........

Psa 19:9 The fear of the LORD [is] clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD [are] true [and] righteous altogether.

Also a scripture for those who dont think they need to read his word or hear of it ..
Zec 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts [as] an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Thanks for listening ..

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
back to the rapture questions ..
Oh wait ..something more on what I said earlier about the Lord being just the first of the firstfruits ..I found this to back up that I think there are more than one firstfruit gathering .
Exd 34:26 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

My opinion of why there is a rapture (possibly three) based on scripture and the harvests of Israel ..

All of the annual feasts are anchored to the harvest seasons of Israel. Passover occurs at the spring barley harvest, followed by the early summer wheat harvest known as Feast of Weeks or Pentecost. The fall harvest, Feast of Tabernacles, celebrates the in-gathering of the fruit of the land and is a large harvest.

When Jesus was risen many saints rose from dead with him ...with thier bodys even ..wow ..sounds like a dead in christ rising to me what about you ?

Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
(so the dead (the Old Testament Saints) who did not get to see Christ before they died .....rose with him) here is your dead rising first (To the poster who said the dead need to rise first)
Check this out
Mar 9:2 ¶ And after six days Jesus taketh [with him] Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
Mar 9:3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
Mar 9:4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
There they are ..at least two of the Old Testament saints are with him at this meeting between the Lord and Peter James and John ..(I find that interesting that only those three got invited to see the transfiguration..may have to see what that may signify or symbolize ) ............

Ok I have to take a short break ..there is so much I have to go find to finish this ...I will finish in the morning ok ...

Hey I am not alone in here am I ..
Sheesh feels like Im writing a book ...sorry is so long

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Free Books to my door? let's hear more about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Oh god dude, reading all that makes me remember being in bible school and actually thinking I was cool for reading the entire book of revelations =p

Once you get away from religious stuff for a bit, take a look at all other things in life, learn a little bit about the NWO and how they are using Christianity as their main brainwashing technique, I think you'd see all those bible verses are as good as the other so called holy books people believe in. The closest thing happening to what the bible predicted is going to be done by the same people controlling our governments and religions, intentionally to screw with us. Eventually Christians will be saying "Oh, that few billion dying... that was just a part of the rapture"... it ain't gonna happen like everyone expects, so they'll make excuses sometime within 500 years

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

And still like I said, nothing in the Bible is really talking about ALL CHRISTIANS being taken into heaven... like a lot of them seem to believe and spout about. At best it uses references to things on earth, or dead people if anything. Still haven't seen anything about a rapture and I know a lot of pastors that would agree with me. But gotta remember too, the bible wasn't written by god. Was written by some people, and then partially mistranslated, some forgery and added interpretation. There are thousands of mistranslations, and the catholic church themselves said there are many forgeries in the bible, so who knows what all was altered for their gain when they were killing millions in the name of christ, and needed a good story to make people fear god....

the catholic church is the most wealthy institution in the world... while billions are nearly starving. Really "Christian like", eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Oh god dude, reading all that makes me remember being in bible school and actually thinking I was cool for reading the entire book of revelations =p

Once you get away from religious stuff for a bit, take a look at all other things in life, learn a little bit about the NWO and how they are using Christianity as their main brainwashing technique, I think you'd see all those bible verses are as good as the other so called holy books people believe in. The closest thing happening to what the bible predicted is going to be done by the same people controlling our governments and religions, intentionally to screw with us. Eventually Christians will be saying "Oh, that few billion dying... that was just a part of the rapture"... it ain't gonna happen like everyone expects, so they'll make excuses sometime within 500 years

Hehe I am a lady ..not a dude ..do I sound like a guy ..I do have a deep voice I know ..lol ...
Yes I have read so much stuff on the NWO and I am a believer it is true stuff ...I know about Christianity too ..
I also believe that the devil will try and mimic alot of what the bible says ..if not even outright using the bible against the believer (well that happens already really) .....so that wont surprise me ..
I already see the Media and the Churchs thinking Armegeddon is near ..when the word sure dont say it is ..it is 7 years and 1,000 years away..But satan is using that so many will think the 7 year trib has passed...and now we are in the millinium and here is Christ comeing for the second time (When it will actually be the AC instead of Christ because everything that seemed was scripture being fulfilled was in fact not ..but mimicing it ..
For deceptive purposes ..
I still believe though that only those who do not know the word well ..may get fooled ...which is why I say STUDY STUDY STUDY it ..
At some point though the real thing will happen ..and I wanna be watching when it does ..so I am not caught unaware .........

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

And still like I said, nothing in the Bible is really talking about ALL CHRISTIANS being taken into heaven... like a lot of them seem to believe and spout about. At best it uses references to things on earth, or dead people if anything. Still haven't seen anything about a rapture and I know a lot of pastors that would agree with me. But gotta remember too, the bible wasn't written by god. Was written by some people, and then partially mistranslated, some forgery and added interpretation. There are thousands of mistranslations, and the catholic church themselves said there are many forgeries in the bible, so who knows what all was altered for their gain when they were killing millions in the name of christ, and needed a good story to make people fear god....

the catholic church is the most wealthy institution in the world... while billions are nearly starving. Really "Christian like", eh?

I agree with alot of what you said ..
No not all who say Lord Lord will enter therein ..
The Lord will say to them ..I knew you not ...
As far as the bible ...yes the more the bible gets translated ..the more watered down it gets and it gets interpreted do death from there ...But I also believe that God would perserve his words (Of course written by men ..but men filled with the Holy Spirit of God wrote it and thats good enough for me to read it ..they were also eyewitness (the apostles were) ...so the real one I believe is maybe the first English bibles were not so watered down as the ones that are coming out lately ......so I use the KJV ..its beautifully written and it sounds like a love letter (I am a hopeless romantic lol) ..I feel its best to stick with just one to keep your head from spinning ..

And I dont really want to get started about the Catholics ..long subject that I have read alot about .....but it upsets me and makes me feel ill even at the things they have done and are still doing in the name of our Lord (not that they are the only ones who have done anything evil cause they all have in some way been HORRIBLE DETESTABLE EXAMPLES to the WORLD .....) ......

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Glad you've done some research and aren't a mindless puppet like a lot of religious people =p

Check out the documentary called "Ring of Power" it's on google video, let me know what you think, and anyone else for that matter

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Why do these things always turn into a contest of who is more right.

It seems like we all know the facts, but look at the world. Dose it look like the world cares about what the Bibel is saying. Whos words and doctrin do MAN falow to day?

By the looks of things religions is just a thing of the past. We go to church to ceep a traditions or a old habit it seams like.

If we have to use 2008 years to figure out what the words are. When are we going to start to respecting God. That is whats important is it not.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join