It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins & Their Plan To Kill 90% Of The USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
90 percent of 6.7 billion is a lot of coffins!
BTW where does it say they the NWO want to kill 90 percent of the population?

Where did that sum come from, maybe Alex Jones, does anyone know?

Now if this is true, ask yourself what would be the criteria of who they want to kill?
How would they choose?

Interestingly I am reading a book that has the world population of religious believers, and guess what that number is according to the books figures?
6.5 billion.
I am not good with math but it may be that that is 90 percent of 6.7 billion.

Thta would be 2 hundered million left alive, I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones, for one -- American Stonehenge. Check it out here:

Recently the stones were vandalized. You will want to see this.

In addition to the Georgia Guidestones, we know the New Age plan to launch into the NewWorld Order involves eliminating those people of "low vibration" who are supposedly holding up the "great leap" of evolution that will turn the rest of the people into some kind of XMen in the new utopian world under the new antichrist Messiah.

If you don't have the right DNA markers or the right teaching from the old Babylonian mysteries, you are not an enlightened one, one of those low-vibrational people who have their feet on the ground, you need to be culled because you are hindering the evolutionary leap of the rest of humankind.

The evolutionists call this "punctuated equilibrium," and most Darwinian evolutionists believe that evolution did not happen gradually but in giant leaps, and that mankind is due for another great leap.

The Zionists think they are supermen, gods on earth, and that these 'Goyim" cattle need to go.

Alex Jones says at the top of the pyramid, when you kick the last door down, you will find Nazis and Zionists eating together.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
I think all of us (aside from OP) can write this one off, if there were any plans like this it certainly would never be leaked out. Ever.

Well some say it was carved in stone and stuck on a hill in Georgia
about 28 years ago.

The Georgia Guidestones - Rule #1 - 90% need to die

The land they sit on belongs to a guy that works stone, so maybe
it is a rather large and expensive publicity stunt or maybe he
thinks like Ted Turner that there are too many ppl on the planet.

Maybe he read "limits to growth" to many times by the Club of
Rome shills.

All these ppl yapping about carrying capacity and waving degrees
around think the vast majority of us need to get off their ride.

I will not be sticking around for the show, I will be bugging out
when it starts to go down.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To really understand that these people, the Zionists, are eugenicists in addition to wanting to own the world, you must watch Alex Jones' documentary online Endgame, Blueprint for Global Enslavement.

You want proof? You want facts? Watch this documentary.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the info

I noticed the guidestones were erected on 322
The same number under the skull n bones symbol

blogs.sundaymercury.net...

inforeal!

[edit on 21-2-2009 by inforeal]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by inforeal]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Please repost the video link - does not open. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Please repost the video link - does not open. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I watched the video. No offense intended at all towards the people who watched it and believed it, but it seems like there is a lot of fear mongering in it. Why giant tupperware containers? If they are planning to kill off 90% of the tax payers, I would think that they would'nt waste the money they are getting now to build our coffins, massive holes are cheaper. Also, what didn't make sense to me is that if this were true and the government is planning this mass extermination I highly doubt a video exposing the plan would be allowed to stay online. The fact that FEMA is implied to be the main department to carry out this kind of plan is strange too. IMO after katrina, the only thing FEMA proved was that they couldn't find their own bumbums with their own 2 hands! I honestly don't think the American people would go down without a fight if this kind of scenario were to actually happen. I come from a military family. My father, both grandfathers, some uncles and a lot of my cousins have sworn their lives to protect this country and the people in it, and as I know them, they take their oath seriously and am inclined to believe that most of the militay personnel does as well. So I guess what I'm getting at, is the American people are a lot stronger than some people give them credit for.

Just my 2cents

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
I watched the video. No offense intended at all towards the people who watched it and believed it, but it seems like there is a lot of fear mongering in it. Why giant tupperware containers? If they are planning to kill off 90% of the tax payers, I would think that they would'nt waste the money they are getting now to build our coffins, massive holes are cheaper.

Massive holes are too much like Nazi Germany. They could have these ready for some kind of bird flu or some other kind of soft kill. They are big enough I think to hold maybe three or four bodies, put the cover on and no smell. Quick and easy.

Originally posted by sugarmonkeyAlso, what didn't make sense to me is that if this were true and the government is planning this mass extermination I highly doubt a video exposing the plan would be allowed to stay online.

No, they are pulling off their mask, which is why a whole lot of people are waking up at once. The time comes when the wolf jumps out of the bed and eats up Little Red Riding Hood, has to throw off the covers and his granny cap disguise.

Originally posted by sugarmonkey The fact that FEMA is implied to be the main department to carry out this kind of plan is strange too. IMO after katrina, the only thing FEMA proved was that they couldn't find their own bumbums with their own 2 hands!

No, it was all deliberate. They knew what they were doing. They cut the electrical wires so the local police could not communicate, and when the police went to repair the lines they tried to get them to stop. The feds also blew up the levees. The military stomping through the streets of New Orleans, banging on people's doors, handcuffing women and families, taking their guns -- kind of like Iraq. No accident. It was all deliberate.

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
I honestly don't think the American people would go down without a fight if this kind of scenario were to actually happen. I come from a military family. My father, both grandfathers, some uncles and a lot of my cousins have sworn their lives to protect this country and the people in it, and as I know them, they take their oath seriously and am inclined to believe that most of the militay personnel does as well. So I guess what I'm getting at, is the American people are a lot stronger than some people give them credit for.
Just my 2cents

Some are for sure. We'll have to wait and see how many are. Hopefully the majority of police and military will refuse to shoot and round up fellow American citizens (ie who they have been taught to call "civilians"). But the police and military have been deliberately corrupted, the good guys weeded out, the bad guys promoted and bought off, and a lot of foreign and illegals put in to fill the ranks.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think this video is a Government conspiracy video to get americans to leave the country so there won't be as many welfare cases sponging off the system to ease the financial crisis, or....it could be a way to scare potential immigrants from coming in the first place

I wonder why the UK was crossed out aswell, whats wrong with the UK
) I live here, I mean I know I have watched 28 days later (which was based in the uk for those who don't know), but it wasn't a real event, I'm not holed up in a country estate with weird soldiers
)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You don't believe there's any plastic coffins. Okay.

How about do you believe there's any concentration camps built in America for you and me either?

And I guess you don't believe soldiers came and knocked on people's doors during Katrina and handcuffed them and took their firearms from them either?

Stealing, you know? Unconstitutional, outright theft, stealing, making people defenseless in their own homes? The United States military did that.

But everything's okay, and those 500,000 big plastic things are really for something else. Right?

And chemtrails don't exist either, do they? Just normal jet trails.

And nothing bad will ever happen to any of us, because this is America. Right?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteOneActual
1) Why would FEMA be in charge of executing American citizens? Not really something they would get tasked with. I mean, we have a whole lot of government employees specifically trained to kill mass quantities of people. They're called the military.

1a) FEMA couldn't even get supplies to people who wanted them after Katrina. How are they going to handle rounding up and executing millions of people who I'm sure would be slightly less cooperative than homeless hurricane victims?

2) Congress sure did discuss a lot of stuff in that session. Good thing there isn't an honest man in the lot whose guilty conscience might pressure him into letting millions of people know they were going to be systematically exterminated.

3) If our economy collapsed and we're having this civil war and stuff, why would Canada and Mexico want to join forces with us and trade their currency for a devalued Amero? Its like buying out all the stock in a bankrupt company just cause its cheap.

4) If the NWO plans on killing 90% of the WORLD population as stated in the beginning of the video, what good is it to flee to europe? Europe, after all, is part of the world.

5) We're going to need a crapload of black unmarked helocopters.

Besides being a swiss-cheese argument, its logistically impossible. Plain and simple. Sure you could kill all those people, but you arn't going to be rounding them up and taking them to "death camps." I know someone will argue that it worked for Hitler, but he was dealing with a substantially smaller population than 90% OF THE WORLD.

The more I think about it the more ridiculous it sounds.

On a related note, I hear they are remaking Red Dawn. Maybe this one will feature FEMA Commando Death Squads instead of Russians. Wolverines!!!

that's what they said about the Third Reich.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

You can tell by the avatars that people have here that they are living in Disneyland, that they think evil is cool, and that reality is whatever you want to make of it.

And people who try to tell the truth and warn are mocked and jeered at.

Meantime, it's all about the aliens coming to visit and save the world, and about how great it's going to be when we take our evolutionary leap and become Xmen --

but troops in the streets, that's just dandy. Go ahead and drop weapons all over Washington, Oregon, California, blow up the atmosphere, blow up the water, kill the animals in the water, let's get some nice DU blowing around the continent, and if people are killed by the bombs that are dropped, well, that's okay, it's just a drill.

Real weapons being dropped, but it's just a drill.

Animals admitted to be killed in the oceans, but it's just a drill.

Real bullets being shot, but it's just a drill.

I always thought drills were just pretend. But apparently not anymore. Now the real thing, military attacks using real bombs on real American people and real animals in the country, destroying the terrain and beaching whales and turning the water to a bunch of floating carcasses, deforestation, herbicides, germs, anything, but it's all real -- but the military is "just testing."

I can save them the trouble. They don't need to test. Yes, bombs do kill, and yes so do bullets and so do poison chemicals and biological warfar, and so does sonar kill. That's where we get all the beached whales.

But that's okay, it's just a drill.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Theres no doubt in my mind that there are plastic boxes, coffins though, i will hold judgement on that one. If they were to be used as coffins in some government conspiracy, why would they let someone just walk around....surely they would be in a warehouse so as not to scare the people before killing them.

Again concentration camps?? Are you on about the CCA Facilities?? I'm not having a go at your thoughts, show me some kind of proof and i will apologise, but some guy walking round with a camera isn't proof of what they will be used for, yes gratned there are a lot, but i believe i have seen somewhere on another forum someone has already debunked the coffins as something else.

I have never heard of people being handcuffed in katrina, although as there was looting I don't doubt the police did have to restrain some, but thats there job to arrest criminals.

I think a lot more has to change before the average american has to worry about being in concentration camps and if america started killing off 90% of its population I believe the world wide community would have something to say about it, and as 90% of its population would be killed off, I doubt that the world wide community would have much of a fight in stopping them, unless the 10% being kept alive is the army

[edit on 22-2-2009 by SnugglyBear]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Another post and still not a single picture of a FEMA coffin or camp. Get out people take pictures then decide for yourself. They dont exist and you cannot find any proof for yourself. I did the footwork there's nothing there.

mikell

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.polyguardvaults.com...

it seems they are coffin type things, but as the company's motto is "serving those who serve" maybe its some cheap alternative to expensive coffins

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
I think all of us (aside from OP) can write this one off, if there were any plans like this it certainly would never be leaked out. Ever.

Well some say it was carved in stone and stuck on a hill in Georgia
about 28 years ago.

The Georgia Guidestones - Rule #1 - 90% need to die

The land they sit on belongs to a guy that works stone, so maybe
it is a rather large and expensive publicity stunt or maybe he
thinks like Ted Turner that there are too many ppl on the planet.

Maybe he read "limits to growth" to many times by the Club of
Rome shills.

All these ppl yapping about carrying capacity and waving degrees
around think the vast majority of us need to get off their ride.

I will not be sticking around for the show, I will be bugging out
when it starts to go down.

Good Luck to you all !

There are other means to obtain a stable population. The good old way has been war. Think about it, look at history books, how many wars have there been with little or no impact on politics. Millions of dead in the first world war and the French just took over a small piece of former german territorry and demand a contribution towards their war expenses? Really?

Families used to have 2-6 children. Now its closer to 0-3.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
With threads like these I always go back to WWII and think of a Jewish mother telling her children not to worry humans could not be a monster like that...We will be fine...

We all know how that turned out!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Massive holes are too much like Nazi Germany.

I am a little confused here. Is the claim that the NWO wants to kill off 90% of the population but they do not want to look like Nazis while doing it? Who are they afraid to look like Nazis to? The people they are killing or each other? Just a question.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
With threads like these I always go back to WWII and think of a Jewish mother telling her children not to worry humans could not be a monster like that...We will be fine...

We all know how that turned out!!

That is funny because with threads like these, I always go back the Clinton presidency and think of Alex Jones telling me Clinton was going to declare Marshal Law and have us all herded into FEMA camps for slave labor and/or extermination as part of the NWO eugenics program that was in its final stages.

We all know how that turned out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join