It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins & Their Plan To Kill 90% Of The USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

He went and got all prophetic on us.

I know. Maybe an Alex Jones follower. Any attempt to identify fear mongering is being a "sheeple".

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
Black op this,

"whiteoneactual" ??? a callsign for a soldier? Are you a tool?
"Infidel" is a lot more accurate callsign for you, because I means "one without God"

I am the "white one, actual", actual! copy?

Yes it is my callsign, and no I'm not a tool. All that liberal civilian education that the "NWO" saw fit to provide one of its military officers so that they be an informed and rational thinking human being just clued me in to an argument that in no way resembled something remotely sound or logical.

My mind is open to anything as long as you can give me something a rational person can work with. The video in question presented anecdotal evidence at best, and made no attempt to explain how this "evidence" was obtained. Eight minutes of plastic buckets and military training. For all I know, it was filmed outside of a Rubbermaid factory. That paired with some generic military training videos and shots of barbed wire. The best part is, whoever made it didn't have the balls to use his own voice.

If you are seeking to prove your position, which I welcome you to do, I encourage you to take a look at a list of fallacious arguments. While this video somehow manages to qualify for several dozen in a relatively short amount of time, you should specifically read up on the first one. Its called Ad Hominem. My occupation and religious affialiation, in addition to being none of your business, have no bearing on your responsibility to construct a sound argument.

In short, my critique is equally viable if I'm Kim Jung Il, Pope Benedict, or WhiteOneActual. If you disagree with someone, attack the argument, not the person. These are well respected forums with a tradition of sound debate. Personal attacks have no place here.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is bull crap lol and how could you kill that many people you could't:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Very frightening video. There are definitly thugs who have power in this country and I do not put mass murder past our thugs. Are your bags packed? Do you have your pass port? Is there a job waiting for you in Europe, because if there is not the Europeans will send you right back (after you spend all your money )to fema. The narrator is intelligent and knows not all Americans have money but he did not tell those Americans to hide out in the hills and forests. Why?

Why would Europe be safer than Arabia?

[edit on 14-11-2008 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

Very frightening video.

The only things frightening are:

1 Someone made this rubbish.

2 Some people actually believe it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i love the fact that people can never admit they are wrong. you told him several reasons why fema couldn't do this and the fact that those arent even coffins but he wont admit it.

stop calling people ignorant. that's not a rebuttal. calling people ignorant cant be your entire argument. give us some more proof besides a youtube video which btw is controlled by the people that you so hate.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
didn't bother to watch the video because it sounds a little off to me.
but, why kill 90% of a population that is putting money in your pockets, who are they (PTB) going to tax, charge for illnesses, etc...

if you only knew the things that go on both here on earth and in space that no one is telling you about, you would be surprised. maybe these coffins were a preparation for something that was supposed to happen, but somehow turned out ok.

just my opinions.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

watch the cirlce of power video, this will explain much.... Jesus was man made and so is the antichrist (prince harry) God is everywhere and he has provided us with the tools to stop tyranny

Only a fool would stand down an d die

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The only thing that amazes me is that this thread hasn't been re-tagged as SKUNK WORKS!
That's my vote. Any idiot can make a video.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
I think all of us (aside from OP) can write this one off, if there were any plans like this it certainly would never be leaked out. Ever.

That is the most true post in this thread by far. A star to you, my friend.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteOneActual

well, the U.S., Canada, and Mexico have been combined. It happened in 2005, its called SPP. Here is the website... www.spp.gov... Its not anything sinister though. It stands for Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America. It was what transpired after 911 for safety. in essence, this:

SPP Background

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was launched in March of 2005 as a trilateral effort to increase security and enhance prosperity among the United States, Canada and Mexico through greater cooperation and information sharing.

This trilateral initiative is premised on our security and our economic prosperity being mutually reinforcing. The SPP recognizes that our three great nations are bound by a shared belief in freedom, economic opportunity, and strong democratic institutions.

The SPP provides the framework to ensure that North America is the safest and best place to live and do business. It includes ambitious security and prosperity programs to keep our borders closed to terrorism yet open to trade.

The SPP builds upon, but is separate from, our long-standing trade and economic relationships. It energizes other aspects of our cooperative relations, such as the protection of our environment, our food supply, and our public health.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter anyways unless someone stands up and does something about it now. There is already a logical explanation behind these coffins...storage. Do you think FEMA or whoever would willingly put this out into the public domain to be speculated upon? I think not...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
These Coffins are stored in Georgia, eh?

Ever read the first line written on the Georgia Guides Stones?

If not, do so now...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by WhiteOneActual

well, the U.S., Canada, and Mexico have been combined. It happened in 2005, its called SPP. Here is the website... www.spp.gov... Its not anything sinister though. It stands for Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America. It was what transpired after 911 for safety.

I'm suprised that some agreement like this did not exist prior to 2005. I guess we never were very good at noticing obviously good ideas.

This agreement does not, however, amount to a "combination" of nations. More than anything its neighbors figuring out that if we all help each other we end up helping ourselves in the end. There are no enduring political ties, like we see in the EU.

All in all I could maybe see some sort of American Union forming in the future and a common currency being adopted. My problem with the OPs source is how it says this comes about- the US is involved in a civil war and for some reason Canada and Mexico want to join the party. Look what happens in African nations when civil war breaks out, their currency devalues until its worth more on fire than it is in the bank. The dollar is on thin ice as it is, do you think it would survive a civil war? And do you really think that Canada and Mexico would be there to bail us out in a situation like that? They would already be pretty screwed economically, and I would hope they would try to save themselves.

Look at it as an analogy: Three guys are out fishing on this wicked cool boat that they bullied some some weaker people into building for them. One of them is obnoxous and loud- he means well but doesn't have many friends. The other two just kind of chill out and mind their own business. They're catching more fish than they know what to do with. Our annoying friend gets bored of raking in the fish and decided to mess around with the engine to make the boat go faster. The boat explodes, sending them all into the ocean, and cuts the annoying one in half. Our two chill friends find themselves in the drink while th halves of their neighbor sink to the bottom of the ocean. Should the two risk swimming down to save him, even though his chances are slim and the act may seal the fates of all three? Or should they cut their losses and try to keep their heads above water?

Extremely unlikely is all I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
FEMA does not use coffins.
No government disaster agency uses coffins.
Anyone that claims coffins automatically is dismissed by anyone that has ever worked a disaster,

FEMA like other government agencies uses body bags.

Coffins take up to much space.You can pack 250 empty body bags in the same space as one coffin.
Full body bags its three to six bags in the same space as one coffin.

A coffin for a adult takes up 18 cu feet.
Coffins for 50,000 people would take up 9,000,000 cu feet
For 1 million people that would be 18,000,000 cu feet
and would take a large train over a mile long just to move that many.

Body bags one will take up about 4 cu inches and 1/2 million would take up 166,666 cu feet.
for 1 million = 333,333.3 cu feet

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
You're ignorance will be repaid. The fact that you are wasting your time trying to debunk this proves that you're going to end up in one of those boxes. Good luck with that.

I'll tell you what; you run and hide, I'll help hold the fort just in case.

Paranoia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Paranoia is a thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind). Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state."

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
FEMA does not use coffins.
No government disaster agency uses coffins.

Why didn't I think of that?

I sure as heck don't carry a bunch of rubbermaid coffins in the back of my HMMWV. I carry bodybags- the good thick kind that are waterproof so you can sleep in them when it rains.

Of course the FEMA Death Squad crew will tell you that each tupperware container holds like 75 of us, once we are blended up and poured in or however FEMA decides to compact us.

I guess they want our corpses to stay fresh. Maybe they are building a Solient Green factory in Atlanta.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

You guys think it's the money? HUH, they make their currency! The real money's been taken since Nixon made gold illegal to carry in the US. No... what they would do is they would depopularize the world to a small amount and then possibly spread their own seeds to fill the world. It's like supremecy of royal blood.
In ancient history, Kings, emperors, and so-forth would control the population of their people by way of chastidy or so. They would also take innocents and torture and kill them just to set an example to the rest of the ruled land. This is also to deter the mass from ever thinking of trying to assasinate the king or even to voice any concerns. Depopulation to a small amount means the rest can be ruled and treated any way the Elites want. This whole thing is about power! The thing that I'm hearing right now is that countries like Russia, Korea, China and most of middle eastern countries are banning together against the US and other western countries. this can possibly be world war III with this one. But aside from all that... it's not about the money except only to use it against us to control or enslave us until whatever else they may do ("I hate to think about it").

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join