It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins & Their Plan To Kill 90% Of The USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

FEMA COFFINS & THEIR PLAN TO KILL 90% OF THE USA

This is the most frightening video I've seen in a long time, and it's high time we take heed of it's message. I'll see you on the B-Side....

transmission ends... ... ...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Seems to me that theres a hell of a lot of fear mongering going on in this video. Nice robot sound effects.

And somehow this mysterious robot-man knows exactly what went on in this "closed door meeting"? What, did he disguise himself as the coffee maker?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Also, I couldnt watch the whole video seeing as I didnt think I could maintain my sanity throughout it, but does the robot-man ever *reveal* where he got his info?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I stopped watching as soon as the reason we were all going to die was stated as that we all rejected religion and god.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For me the worst part is that the OP seems to believe it...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Why bother putting corpse in coffins? Why not mass graves or cremate them?

Besides even if they do kill 90% of the population the jokes on them because we all have to pass through the doorway of death at some point. After all the hard work of genocide and they will suffer the same fate as the rest of us...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
With the population estimate of 2008 being around 304 Million, I question the sheer ability of the government to execute that many people. And then what? The FEMA camps for whats left? It's not power if there's no one left to control.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think all of us (aside from OP) can write this one off, if there were any plans like this it certainly would never be leaked out. Ever.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Besides the fact, as eNumbra stated, the pop. being 304 million and (I believe) the majority are gun owners, I seriously doubt the attempt would be effective.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio

FEMA COFFINS & THEIR PLAN TO KILL 90% OF THE USA

This is the most frightening video I've seen in a long time, and it's high time we take heed of it's message. I'll see you on the B-Side....

transmission ends... ... ...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

They are not coffins and they don't belong to FEMA.
There is already a whole thread on it.
Starting on page 10, they get identified and pages later, the owner responds to an email confirming.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
With the population estimate of 2008 being around 304 Million, I question the sheer ability of the government to execute that many people. And then what? The FEMA camps for whats left? It's not power if there's no one left to control.
I agree. 90% seems too much. You can't hide it and I assume there would be civil wars between sections of our military not wanting to take part in this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
1) Why would FEMA be in charge of executing American citizens? Not really something they would get tasked with. I mean, we have a whole lot of government employees specifically trained to kill mass quantities of people. They're called the military.

1a) FEMA couldn't even get supplies to people who wanted them after Katrina. How are they going to handle rounding up and executing millions of people who I'm sure would be slightly less cooperative than homeless hurricane victims?

2) Congress sure did discuss a lot of stuff in that session. Good thing there isn't an honest man in the lot whose guilty conscience might pressure him into letting millions of people know they were going to be systematically exterminated.

3) If our economy collapsed and we're having this civil war and stuff, why would Canada and Mexico want to join forces with us and trade their currency for a devalued Amero? Its like buying out all the stock in a bankrupt company just cause its cheap.

4) If the NWO plans on killing 90% of the WORLD population as stated in the beginning of the video, what good is it to flee to europe? Europe, after all, is part of the world.

5) We're going to need a crapload of black unmarked helocopters.

Besides being a swiss-cheese argument, its logistically impossible. Plain and simple. Sure you could kill all those people, but you arn't going to be rounding them up and taking them to "death camps." I know someone will argue that it worked for Hitler, but he was dealing with a substantially smaller population than 90% OF THE WORLD.

The more I think about it the more ridiculous it sounds.

On a related note, I hear they are remaking Red Dawn. Maybe this one will feature FEMA Commando Death Squads instead of Russians. Wolverines!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Coffins?
Nawwwwwwwww - mass grave, no coffins...

Nawwww...

...diamonds made from our ashes will decorate their ears...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You guys are so manipulated that you can't see your hand in front of your face... it's the writing on the wall... Do what you will. You're ignorance will be repaid. The fact that you are wasting your time trying to debunk this proves that you're going to end up in one of those boxes. Good luck with that.

Black op this,

"whiteoneactual" ??? a callsign for a soldier? Are you a tool?
"Infidel" is a lot more accurate callsign for you, because I means "one without God"

I am the "white one, actual", actual! copy?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Paranoia...sheer, undeniable paranoia.

Cheers!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Paranoia...sheer, undeniable paranoia.

Cheers!!!

Ignorance...sheer, undeniable ignorance... See, I'm not "afraid of everything", but you can't deny being ignorant, because you didn't know what paranoia meant.

Aloha!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You guys are so manipulated that you can't see your hand in front of your face...

Take it easy. Is it possible that this concentration camp rumor is being used to manipulate people? Don't step out of line or else you will end up on the red list...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

You guys are so manipulated that you can't see your hand in front of your face...

Take it easy. Is it possible that this concentration camp rumor is being used to manipulate people? Don't step out of line or else you will end up on the red list...

I've been starting to wonder about that.

Why couldn't the concentration camps simply be a ruse to keep the public to scared to stand up while the government does what it wants? Controlling 304Million is far more satisfying and profitable than controlling 3Million. It's a simple logic if the people don't exist to make the money that pays their salaries then they are hurting their own bottom line. It makes no sense to take the population and tear it down to the size of a couple of major cities and then camp them all about the country, there will then be no one left to do the things that make the politicians money. Where is the logic?

Face it dnb, you're paranoid and you fell for it.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by eNumbra]

Edit: The only ignorance is blind acceptance or blind skepticism, to never accept that there could be another explanation. To be skeptical of everything is intelligence at it's best.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I don't know if that is true either. However it is the coffin part I question. Mass graves or cremation have always been the gravesite of the genocide victim. Are we to believe our genocidist are just a little more humane? They don't have any regard for us during life but somehow they have compassion for our remains?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by eNumbra

I don't know if that is true either.

Maybe, maybe not.

He went and got all prophetic on us.

Originally posted by dnbaudio
You guys are so manipulated that you can't see your hand in front of your face... it's the writing on the wall... Do what you will. You're ignorance will be repaid. The fact that you are wasting your time trying to debunk this proves that you're going to end up in one of those boxes. Good luck with that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join