It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Dude! Its Beavis and Butthead, there back!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 38181]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i bet he gets shot in the head and he comes out alive, anti christ maybe? do you know he looks like jfk.

just my $3000 dollers or pounds

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Yeah, I and others I know regularly check into downtown hotel rooms armed to the rafters with plenty of ammo...nothing here, move along, just average normal Americans living out their constitutional rights.

I can't read this thread anymore. The insanity on here is unbelievable. More reason why we need a call for a manditory class in critical thinking skills in high schools all over this nation.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Whatever the case is on these guys the story is disgusting. Murder does not solve the problem. EVER. Obama is a good man, I will not vote for him, but I respect him. If this story is true they need to lock these guys up until the sun burns out.

Your government does not listen to you, nor care. It is fast approaching to the point where actions will have to ring, as they are much louder than the ignored words.
Overthrow them. If that involves a few bullets then so be it. I hope it never comes to that though but the way things are heading it may be the only way. The 2nd amendment is there for a reason.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Even 2 losers such as these know that Obama has Secret Service protection; no way they would get a shot, they would have to know that..this makes no kind of sense, unless it's some kind of diversion for the real hitters, using other means..check this link, with photo layouts of the area:

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thats right, there so many deer in the city of Denver...this story sounds fishy.
I'm taking my sniper rifle to Denver in a month to hunt some whales.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One of the men arrested is named Nathan Johnson, 32.

For what it's worth, a "Nathan Johnson" was interviewed by the BATF as part of the investigation into the Columbine massacre(4-20-99), as this person worked at the same pizza parlor that employed the alleged gunmen in that incident.

"When at work he had daily contact with Klebold and Harris."
(see pg10155 of the released documents)

I wonder.....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Meth addicts. One of them said they were there to Kill Obama. Associated with White Supremacists.

Only on ATS would that equation lead to someone thinking it was anything but what it clearly is.

I read a detailed report on this somewhere last night while I was looking for news. I'm pretty sure I was on a Denver source. I don't know why the articles today have less info. One of the people they pulled over flat out said they were there to kill Obama. Even mentioned they had the hardware for a long range shot, which they did.

I don't know how familiar people are with Meth. Tweakers are capable of anything. When you use a lot of meth you become paranoid and delusional and users often hallucinate as well. They think people are out to get them. (wait a minute, I'm describing some ATS members, hmmmm, just kidding) Mix meth with white supremacists and you have a tragedy waiting to happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has posted this video yet. He says he "went with what the feds said." He is obviously stll strung out and confused. Something feels very strange here, even more so after viewing this vid.

Link to source and new article.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by anyone]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone

I don't think anyone has posted this video yet. He says he "went with what the feds said." He is obviously stll strung out and confused. Something feels very strange here, even more so after viewing this vid.

Link to source and new article.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by anyone]

THat was one really confusing interview, it seems as though that guy had no idea what what going on lol, he was clearly still high on something.
I think this could be a result of MKULTRA, maybe, or at least FBI brainwashing.

Edit to add, is it just me or did that guy say that the other guy's plan was to piss on Obama? LOL, I really wish they got away with that, that would have been hilarious, unless the guy had a disease like Hepititus or something.

-Jimmy

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And to think
They would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling liberals

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to my mind is that mentally challenged bunch in Florida that the FBI talked and funded into becoming a ‘terrorist group’.

These two tweaked out losers couldn’t kill a squirrel in a cage. Now a $5 rock they could probably knock off pretty quick. I’m thinking that this story was created to be a pretext for blaming a future assassination of Obama on redneck racists.

On things seems certain, a 750 yard shot at Obama simply isn’t possible.

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

the whole thing smells like a set up for news coverage to me

i really don't buy the whole scenario

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

damn skippy

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It does seem quite a bit like 2 meth heads who had played a bit too much Hitman or some other similar game.

But you could make this into something fishy, i was watching the interviews of Chip Tatum and he mentioned "Neutralization" and one way was intimidating, Guys with guns and meth are scary..
Gartrell or w/e didn't even have to say he was there to do it and the story of that possibility got into onlineNews, reaching Obama, thus scaring him.
Making it clear that "he isn't wanted".

It could be decoy as well, having a rifle will make it seem like an long distance assassination. Wait a few events sending new meth heads in with rifles and seems like its normalcy and then send a guy with a bomb or hand gun to obama, or even rifle would ge good enough, just shoot from some "only employees" area so u wont be disturbed, atleast not much.

But that's still pretty far-fetched.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Atmosk!]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Paid Assassins ---> Money Trail---> Some Lower Insulated Level of the Clintons? If I was to bet thats where I would put my chips.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

There is so little information available on the subject, yet you seem strangely ready to jump at the chance to blame this on the Clintons. Wishful thinking. In any case, this doesn't jump out at me as being any sort of professional job, do you really think that anybody who wanted Obama dead that bad would hire a bunch of strung out meth heads? They don't sound very reliable to me; I wouldn't pay them to mow my lawn, never mind tasking them with such a complicated task. I'm willing to bet you're an Obama supporter, correct

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well now there seems to be no threat at all according to a report on the BBC, its states that it cannot be classed a 'true threat' as they were incapable of actually carrying out an attack. BBC Link

Seems either they just got caught doing something else and made the Obama story up to look good, or they were just racists who were going to have a pop regardless.

I know that there are many controversies regarding Obama, but I do feel he will bring some much needed change to the administration and even to change foreign opinion for the better.

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Something is not right with this story at all, if they were in fact plotting to kill Obama, er they wouldnt just come out and tell the police now would they. If thats the picture of the 2 guys in question, I highly doubt that they have the brains or resources to create or carry out such an attack.

Oh and of course in the Uk they have arrested another man that has been "plotting to kill Gordon Brown". Here's the link

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I smell B.S of the dinosaur varity!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join