It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

i dont have anything too original to add to this thread other than these two white trash hillbillies do not seem anywhere near capable of assassinating Obama, especially with a head full'a meth. if anything they were trying to tie their names to an attempt to go own in infamy, because they just arent smart enough or able to be remembered for doing any good.
In any event, that is a pretty cool avatar MyBigUnit, took a second glance to notice the mushroom cloud going off in the face in the propaganda image.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

Cops are dying for their "break" just like a bad actor

Many cops are trigger happy, judgmental, irrational, and some will do anything to brown nose the feds.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

no wigs are not needed to go huntin. neither is a sighting scope, every time i have been hunting (very few times) i have never had a spotter. you generally aren't so far fromy our prey that you need a spotter.

also, it's a little naive to jump to assumptions saying they couldn't afford that amount of drugs. they could have had it fronted to them... they could be making it, you never know.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
not sure if this has been mentioned before, but several forums have had posters and anonymous poster saying that the CIA will kill one, they said in a terrorist attack(not all terrorist are muslims/arab/irish), It's pretty obvious. they want to show you how they can protect you, them wham!

they really shouldnt of got caught.

alot of poeople will do anything for money, say 10k no questions, not realising there the fall guy.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Its not a matter of if but when. People care too much about their country to let Obama ruin it and its not solely a race issue like most believe.

I personally don't agree with taking anyone's life unless they do the same. An eye for an eye as they say.

Hopefully McCain wins so we dont get stuck with Biden.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I hear banjos playing. jeeezus.

I really hope this is the last of the assassination attempts. This country will be even more divided if more individuals try to carry out such violence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If there's a plot for Obama its from some crazed right wing nut case.

Not from overseas! The world wants to get rid of Bush and anything that

is a reminder of the Bush administration: That BE McCain.

IMO, any attack towards Obama will probably be racially motivated, or government hit.

Nothing from overseas.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I hate to admit it, but I am worried that if Obama gets elected, the attempts will ramp up. If anyone is successfull, it will divide this country like you've never seen. People will go $h*t house. Obama will likely then be labeled (right or wrong) as a prophet, icon, etc., only as a result of his death. Drunk and methed up hicks make tenacious enemies. These guys need to be put away, for a long time.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone
Kind of off topic, but the news source I used, foxnews, that linked the men to the hate group, to me, seemed to give a "no big deal" kind of tone in their article. Did anyone else feel this when you read the article? They just played the whole thing down. I found that odd... but it is foxnews.

Actualy your source said the following :

The men may have ties to Sons of Silence, an outlaw biker group, and are believed to have connections with white supremacists.

With other words they are probaly members of some motorbiek gang and none of theire shirts actualy have the stereotypical shirt that would should And are believed to have ties with white supremacists. What is something different that saying they are.

Originally posted by CreeWolf
The Pelosi hotel incident is a crock. The guy was from Wyoming and they found 2 hunting rifles and 2 pistols and he didn't make any effort to hide them. He was probably just on a hunting trip and didn't give one thought to Pelosi being .....oh no, in the SAME BUILDING!

As for the meth-heads.....that's probably all there was to it. Just a couple dopers who had guns. ( No, I wouldn't trust dopers with guns but I think this "incident" is being blown out of proportion and the media is "reaching"!)

If the media is anything like it is in Europa a large portion of the media editors and journalists will be for the most part either centerleft or farleft. And they are “reaching” liek they so that people will think that people who oppose Obama are evil racists that want to kill all blacks.

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Maybe they got paid a lot of money and were too stupid to finish the job before actually spending it on drugs. Thank goodness.

Then it most likely a decoy. Since no smart one (and why would stupid ones have lots of money in the first place) would hire a junkie to make such a hit. No he would hire a profesional somebody who knows what he is doing, not some guy driving around in truck with easy to find guns and drugs.

Originally posted by SRTkid86they stated they were going to kill him from a high vantage point sighted at appox 750 yards. they had camo, walkie talkies, a sighting scope, two scoped high powered rifles, among other things. i would say that is an assassination kit, NOT a hunting kit. you don't need a sighting scope (to the best of my knowledge) for hunting, and you don't need walkie talkies, because the noise made by using them would scare off any possible game that you are hunting.

PLEASE, read the article people.

A few years ago there as in famous noerwegian who didn't return to jail afther alowed leave. The press said a lott of things about what was found in his stolen car. A complete arsenal of weapons, while later it was revealed it where only a few knives.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hunters use scoped deer rifles (which the police joyfully refer to as "sniper rifles"), camouflage clothing, and walkie talkies.

There are also a fair number of rednecks involved in the activity who drive pick up trucks, look like the cast from Deliverance, and who really don't care much for dark skinned people - they will also quite happily tell you about those views especially when they also have a head full of Meth.

This story is a wet dream for Liberals, I'm amazed that no one is attempting to draw parallels with the MLK shooting.

Like it or not, there are millions of Americans who see Obama and his Metropolitan brethren as trying to do away with their way of life, and the last time the South thought that was going to happen there was a civil war, and no, the irony of that last statement is not lost on me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I really doubt that the CIA would let some crazy po-dunks assassinate Obama, they will want to do it themselves, as they have done in the past.

three line post.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was going to make some crappy comment. In retrospect we need to call this for what it is. A failure in the war on drugs that has spread meth to every corner of the continent.

Is it a hate crime? no. Is it a gun crime? didn't happen. It is the result of meth related brain damage that destroyed the right and wrong inside the brain. No normal person in their right mind makes an offensive attack on another human being. Even extremists and wackos know the pen is mightier than the sword.

There was a fundamental flaw in the thought process of these folks and the answer is meth. Spinners, crankster gangsters and spunyuns (kids) is what they call them. Ice=smoked, crystal= shot up and snorted. Children and young adults are most easily lured in to smoking it. It will cause permanent irreversible brain damage in all that use it and lead to death if uncontrolled.

Blame this one on the Biden war on drugs and its failure to stop the spread of this chemical killer, and protect our youth from exposure to it.

You better believe the RNC will bring this one right to the front as a main issue.

Your children are at stake with meth and they will be exposed to this brain damaging chemical sooner or later because the war on drugs has done nothing to stop it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I think you'll find the cause of the problem is poverty. I don't see many stories about rich executives getting out of their gourd on meth.

Fix poverty, and the hard drugs (which people use to escape their crappy existences) will become much rarer. All we'll be left with is recreational drugs, which have a perfectly useful role to play in society.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
With Biden as running mate, I can imagine the elite being quite relieved that Obama wasn't assassinated (as if this "story" were anything near actual news), as I'm sure it's their wish to wait until Obama's elected (appointed) before carrying out such an act to afford Biden the Chief's seat.

B.T.W. - These hillbilly bikers chicks are nothing short of bumble bees at a picnic. These will not be the ilk who carries out this mission. These are the ilk that the government want you to be afraid of
so you stay in cities. Retards with guns?!? OH NO!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've read this thread, and noted the story on MSM. There's a lot we're not being told here. The entire story seems almost made up. (And I've known "druggies" that would admit to anything, under the right circumstances, like the prison of choice after being caught with drugs.)

Here's a little tidbit: how many people in the country do you suppose could hit a man sized target from almost a half mile? I own a pickup, I've done a fair amount of hunting, and I am a pretty fair shot. (And considering the area I live in, being called a good shot carries some weight, as some of these old boys take hunting a lot more serious than regular bathing, church, careers at the coal mine, and civic responsibilities in general.
) Hitting the broad side of a barn at a half mile is pretty iffy under the best of conditions.

I don't have a clue what's behind this story, but we need Paul Harvey to find out the rest of it, because what we have here just doesn't make any sense.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A agree that if there is an assination attempt, it will almost certainly be a right wing nutter or a conspiracy by a right wing organization here in America, not terrorists from overseas. You can see it by some of the posts in this very thread -- there are some posters who clearly want to see Obama assassinated, even though they try to throw in some disclaimer.

These are all people who have a very, very low level of tolerance for any philosophy different than their own. They are certain all such ideas are "going to ruin America," just like they were certain that equal rights, mixed marriages, rock music and other issues from the past decades were going to "ruin America."

What they seem utterly clueless about is that America has always been about a diversity of ideas, cultures, philosophies and people. They hate that. They're very much like Muslim extremists, who consider it impossible that they could be wrong about the conclusions they've reached, and they're just dripping with hatred and anger toward other viewpoints.

It's amazing they don't see the irony, but in their minds America has never been about a diversity of ideas, cultures, philosophies and people. Rather, it's been about people like them. You know, the good people, who think correctly.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ClintK]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I hear banjos playing. jeeezus.

I really hope this is the last of the assassination attempts. This country will be even more divided if more individuals try to carry out such violence.

Poor excuse to be called White Americans, thick as a fiddle seen on American's Jackass hall of fame. They remind me of cavemen not quite evolved yet, no wonder they can not take it. The only other explanation is if they were pawns into doing this and blackmailed if caught, but I doubt they are clever enough to even go that far. I hope the rest of the Minorities don't see the White Americans as the same level as these chiefs.

I'm from the UK so speaking from afar.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well I just saw this on the news before I went to see if theres any threads on ATS,

what I saw was Video of police interviewing the two men, but with no sound, the broadcaster voice-over was saying that the two men confessed to the plot and that they said they did not want a black president.

I'm not too shure what news program it was to be honest, it wasent BBC, It could have been channel 4. it was like a quick news in 60 seconds thing.

strange I'm not seeing anything on news sites about it???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join