It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think that the members here are smart people, I starred more posts than I ever do. It is a culmination of all of the aforementioned posts.

I will say also that the friend is now in serious trouble as he snitched on the others and his name was right up front as having told on them, if they are just drugs that guy is in big trouble because they will end up free and the friend that told whether free or in jail is in deep doo doo.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This was reported on Sky news (UK) this morning, they were more or less calling the guys who were arrested on suspicion of a possible assassination attempt 'knuckle thumpers' going by the images of the chaps here they don't look like they'd be unfamiliar with the taste of raccoon

news.sky.com... ?&lid=NEWS_TAB_OBAMA_ASSASSINATION_ARRESTS&lpos=TABCONTENT

I'd say they maybe had one beer to many and thought they'd bag themselves an Obama, I think they may have had some rope to help tie him onto the hood of their car..

Berth

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

if you had bothered to read the article you would have seen that somebody who was in the car with them, stated that they were in Denver to assassinate Obama...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
These people couldn't tie their shoelaces, much less assassinate anyone. At best they are a decoy. A real assassination team would never be seen or heard from before the event. The team that took out JFK was never caught.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
An obamanation attack on poor white people. Big false flag alert for the rest of the rednecks caught with lever action and bolt action deer and hog, I mean sniper rifles.

Load of press centered poo poo.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

well let's see.. these guys have plenty of money, or they are dealers because 44 grams of meth is going to run about 4000-4500 dollars... don't ask me how i know, because im not proud of it.

so im sure renting the truck etc... was nothing for them considering the amount of very expensive drugs they had.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

what part of the guy that was in the van ADMITTED that they were there to kill Obama... please read the article in the OP so you guys will stop jumping to false assumptions.

they stated they were going to kill him from a high vantage point sighted at appox 750 yards. they had camo, walkie talkies, a sighting scope, two scoped high powered rifles, among other things. i would say that is an assassination kit, NOT a hunting kit. you don't need a sighting scope (to the best of my knowledge) for hunting, and you don't need walkie talkies, because the noise made by using them would scare off any possible game that you are hunting.

PLEASE, read the article people.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

meth is speed, i imagine they were going to get to the "high vantage point, 750 yards away" and camp out for a little while, that and they had a large amount of it, obiouvsly, by the look of them all, they are hooked on the stuff. and you would be seriously surprised at how much people like them can put up their noses in a short amount of time.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

you are obviously under the impression that the only people who can assassinate somebody are professionals... as if professionals are the only people who know how to pull the trigger on a gun.

it's not that complicated... im not saying they were smart enough to pull it off either. but to assume that there is no way it could have happened just because they look dumb is naive.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86

if you had bothered to read the article you would have seen that somebody who was in the car with them, stated that they were in Denver to assassinate Obama...

I was writing my post while the other one was being submitted so I couldn't read thearticle until just now. Thank you for bothering to jump to conclusions just like me.

That guy they interviewed seemed a little too loose lipped to be yakking to the press like that. Was he high on something still? Maybe they gave him some sodium pentathol? My jury is still out but I am being swayed by the prosecution from circumstantial evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A few things to think about here guys.

1. They were stopped at a checkpoint:
This may be an attempt to warm people up even more to check points, the thought that will be put into peoples minds is "Check points are good and another way our great country is combating terrorism, after all the check points did prevent the president from being assasinated".

2. Obama may infact be assasinated, or there may be a near death assasination:
Both of these scenarios will be perpetrated by the government.
The near death scenario, in such an event the elections could be canceled because of a national state of emergency and Shrub Jr. will remain in power yada, yada, yada.
The real assasination, if this happens, The mighty Biden will step in as pres and take meassures to further secure our nation and prevent terroism by taking away our right to bare arms, after all, guns killed the president and it's now his duty to put an end to the violence (
). So everyone gets there guns taken away, then somehow martial law happens because of some other event. THis scenario obviously could only be carried out after Obama becomes pres, or could it? If he is assasinated, then wouldn't Biden technically be the canadate? He would probably pick Hillary if that happend. But the MSM would convince people that they rallied up agianst the cause Obama died for blah, blah, blah, Biden becomes pres, McCain after the assasination would probably resign and support Biden, as a show of honor to his fellow running mate (
I really am making myself sick writing the possible future here
)

3. They had a riffle with a scope and some other hunting equipment as well as drugs.
Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here, until I see video evidence that they guy had drugs on him, I'm not going to beleve that, I do agree that the guys look like meth heads, they may be people that have had previous dalings with the popo concerning drugs, so they were picked.
Also, I'm going to have to see video evidence that the guy jumped from 6 stories (without dying, which I find hard to believe) from a hotel window, I think the cops beat the guy up and accidently broke his ankle in the process and made that story up.
And finally, a rifle with a scope is not a sniper rifle, this is just MSM spin on facts. If it were really a sniper rifle, then my parents would be in big trouble cause they sell rifles with scopes at there pawnshop.

And just for comparrison:

Here's a sniper rifle

Here's a rifle with a scope

Big freaking difference.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You put meth up your nose?

My ex roomies used to do meth. They smoked it. What sort of meth do you snort up your nose?

I'm worried though, for Obama. We still have so many incredibly ignorant yokels who think skin color means a damn thing, it's sad and frightening. If he gets voted in, I'd say he would be at the highest risk of assassination than any president previous in a long time.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

I can tell you don't hunt. Every bit of that kit is valid for hunting including the walkie talkies. Yuppie hunters would carry cell phones though.
And wear clothing from LL Bean.

This was obviously staged by the Democratic party to further their gun grabbing agenda. The Meth was the payoff. Not traceable to anyone.
These guys did not have the kind of money to buy that quantity of Meth.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow (2) killers - does that not go against the Lone Gunman typology?
I only believe in desperate individual killers, sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by SRTkid86

I can tell you don't hunt. Every bit of that kit is valid for hunting including the walkie talkies. Yuppie hunters would carry cell phones though.
And wear clothing from LL Bean.

This was obviously staged by the Democratic party to further their gun grabbing agenda. The Meth was the payoff. Not traceable to anyone.
These guys did not have the kind of money to buy that quantity of Meth.

Valid what you say about being able to use that stuff for hunting up in the mountains. LL bean makes great duck boots so save your quasi elitiest bias.

Staged by the Democrats? You must be blind to not see that's what part of this war on terror is about. Widen the definition of terrorists to include US citizens protesting and the game is over. Militias and gun owners would be grouped as terorrists just as hippie tree sitters.

They want you to think you are seperate. Divide and conquer is their MO.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

you're right, i was being a butthole.

but my point is that, i SERIOUSLY doubt that he would just yak away that he was going to try and kill a presidential candidate, so that he could get out of jail. do you know how retarded that would be? surely the drug charges would land him in prison for a MUCH shorter time.

what these guys were carrying is not what you would expect a hunter, or a drug dealer to be carrying around... the authorities have good reason to believe that planned on assassinatin him.

the main reason that i imagine they haven't made this a big deal is to keep panic down, and try to keep everybody calm.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It just hit the MSM media now I think, just going through my channels on TV I see something listed about it on City News (Toronto, ONT Canada, where I live), and also on an american news show currenty on WNIB (western new york? not sure)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
An obamanation attack on poor white people. Big false flag alert for the rest of the rednecks caught with lever action and bolt action deer and hog, I mean sniper rifles.

Load of press centered poo poo.

...i'm trying....really hard....

but....What does that even mean!!!?? My radar of illogical statements is going crazy in the direction of your post

The fact that two men could conspire to kill someone based on race alone isnt "poo poo"

do i really need to post references to KKK attacks, Redneck mafia beatings, etc?

Is it really so far-fetched for you to believe that hateful people like the two arrested in the OP exist in this world?

Abundantly?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Assassinate someone isnt that difficult, thats for sure. You dont to be a professional. But doing it "high on meth" is quite impossible. Even with a Sniper Rifle they couldnt hit a frozen cow.

Aswell keep in mind that the Secret Service always have counter sniperteams. Before the redhead look though the scope, a silent bullet splashed his head.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sounds like the media just trying to fabricate some news again. I agree that these guys were probably just going to do some meth and shoot squirrels somewhere and were stopped by the cops.

Making the leap to these guys wanting to assassinate Barak Obama is asinine. No reports have been made about this being the case, just a whole lot of fairy tales. My guess, the press conference will clear all of this up as a bunch of red necks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join