It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So it starts now. Even before the real electing has begun. Get ready people, cause this world is about be blown to shreads. [hopefully not literally...]

If Obama wins.... oo ho ho.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Saw the interview. Lets try this senario:

Garden variety racist meth heads get pulled over with dope and a gun in the same car.

Quick thinking meth heads say they were there to kill obama in order to bring attention to their racist case and make a name for themselves.

Feds try over and over to talk to them yet in the whacked out state they were in all they are capable of doing is mimicking what they were told.

Feds give up on taking to them knowing no judge in the world will sit through the ramblings and try to make any sense from a doped out confession.

Feds remain satisfied that separating them from the dope and the guns is in the best interest of everyone.

This all sounds pretty believable to me after the interview. I hope the feds went home and had a stiff scotch after listening to that demented rambling. We saw them after a full day of sobering up.....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This really isn't unexpected, I was expecting this sooner rather than
later. I would be more surprised if NO attempt was made!!.
He would be more of a Target than JFK / Raygun or Bush ever was.
If I was him, (and thank god I'm not) I wouldn't go to the washroom
without wearing body armor.

And the guy wasn't even a Ku Klux Clan member.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
it might happen but when they want it to happen... hmmm maybe on a date and time they need it to happen 9-11 , 4-19, hmmm

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i think they caught the patsy's before the real sniper took obama out...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I agree that these guys were merely the lowlife patsies to be apprehended after the fact. Fortunately, they were a little too cranked and blew their cover.

But Just look at the past.
Kennedy (a real war hero) surprised the powers by winning the election over Nixon and needed to be taken out. The powers wanted Nixon and the war in Southeast Asia , tax breaks for the oil companies as well as taking the dollar off of the silver standard.

JFK's assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was also a lowlife "commie" and had even lived in the Soviet Union where he'd sought political asylum.
A perfect undesirable patsy for the media to devour who was silenced to protect the powers and the real assassins.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

you guys can't pick and choose when you are going to believe him. using the excuse that he is a meth head to not turst him, and then two days later trusting him because he looks like a strung out meth head.

they were there to kill Obama, it's being reported that it was actually a israeli plot or something like that, i will try to post some links as i research it more though.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

how the hell is it even remotely believable that somebody would ADMIT to trying to kill a presidential candidate? even if they weren't REALLY going to to do that it makes NO SENSE whatsoever.

i think you guys are juding a book by it's cover... and that's dangerous.

i tried to explain this in another post, but apparently, saying that Meth doesn't affect your fine motor skills is a violation of the T&C somehow.

they would be even MORE capable if you ask me, *snip*

when you guys start assuming that somebody couldn't get a shot off from 750 yards, which FYI is not a LONG range at all for someone who is competent with shooting a rifle (oh, but they are crack heads and we all know crackheads don't know how to use guns.)

in other words, STOP assuming they couldn't do something just because they were caught with a drug, that you most likely have no REAL knowledge of. it's VERY dangerous to assume that a meth head couldn'd do you any harm because they are high... they is when they are the most dangerous.

Mod Note: Terms and Conditions

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material.

See Bold Section

[edit on 8/28/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
reply to post by anyone

you guys can't pick and choose when you are going to believe him. using the excuse that he is a meth head to not turst him, and then two days later trusting him because he looks like a strung out meth head.

they were there to kill Obama, it's being reported that it was actually a israeli plot or something like that, i will try to post some links as i research it more though.

I am not sure how things were lost in translation -all I said was now he was saying that he was going with what the feds said and as he was interviewed (Did you watch the vid. I posted?) he seemed too out of it to be absolutely sure of anything. I was hinting at the possibility that they may very well be set up.

As much as I find their hate group affiliation disgusting and ignorant I was questioning myself in whether they may have seriously plotted it or not by how messed up they were from meth and the whole going along with "the feds" thing.

I can change my mind. I can also deny ignorance. I still am not certain and I will always question myself if I think I may be wrong.

Sorry for the confusion but as I researched deeper and saw that vid. I am not as certain that they were that much of a threat. I haven't seen a vid. of anyone else so I may change my mind again. I never said I thought anything for certain.

I do appreciate the scrutiny, though.
-I am really not being sarcastic here; it is good too see someone paying attention to detail.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ok, if those guys are meth heads, how would they score more meth from killing Obama. What do meths want? meth! and they'll do ANYTHING to get it. So if they are meth heads someone else has promised them what they want in exchange for a crazy job only someone with that adiction would do! Easy!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

Hey homey, next time get some sleep between the time you come off of sixth street and when you post, umkay? A trip to Taco Cabana wouldn't hurt either.

First off, the Israeli's aren't about to use meth heads for anything but fall guys. They have the very best of the best to do the precision work. Next, there is simply no 750 yrd. shot to be had at Mile High, or whatever they're calling it now. www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...
This is basic logic and critical thinking being used here. Check into it.

edit to add link

[edit on 1-9-2008 by resistor]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join