It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human dna has alien dna waiting to activated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stove167

Junk DNA is turned off because we are no longer monkeys or rats or mammal like reptiles. It isn't needed anymore. Once in a while it gets turned on though, and that's how evolution works out.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I would appreciate it if people would write more clearly because it is hard to read
and it makes me feel like I'm reading something a kid wrote which doesn't help anybody's case

Anyway, it is believed we do not use only 10% of our brains, or any percentage. We actually use our whole brains, just not every section all at one time. Nobody uses their whole brain at once. The sections of your brain all have different functions, and when we do different things different sections are activated.. This doesn't mean that throughout our lifetimes we do not use all of our brain, we just don't use it all at one time.. It's not necessary. That would be like our limbic system, which mostly has to do with emotions and their effect on behavior, being used when you're doing a math problem.. You just don't need that. (lol it may actually be in function when you're doing a math problem, I'm not sure.. Even so, I'm just trying to contrast emotions and logic..)

I don't think telepathic abilities has much to do with using our whole brain at all. I think if people really can read minds, then it would be a heightened sense of awareness, or a skill you learn or just get, somehow, either when you're young or old.

However, I also wouldn't doubt if there were sections of our brain we never use, and could not define what they do. If not, I bet there's parts that have multiple capabilities which we haven't discovered yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Quote [I don't think telepathic abilities has much to do with using our whole brain at all. I think if people really can read minds, then it would be a heightened sense of awareness, or a skill you learn or just get, somehow, either when you're young or old]

I personally believe that everyone is born with that ability ...it is just like anything else it needs to be practiced ..or exercised I guess would be a better word .....in order for you to get good at it it would take alot of work ..and belief in it too ...you would have to believe you can do something before you will even try to do it right ??

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

the airforce actually has a declassified stuty on the "indigo children" children being born with super abilities... I wont dwelve on these abilities here.. But needless to say the document is genuine and from the airforce.. They talk about children being born with these abilities and the implications etc etc.. I dont know about the whole nibiru thing.. but I do know that fema camps are popping up like theres no tommorow, chem spraying is becomming more rampant(genetic supprsion?) and I have heard of the cia having a blue and a red list... supposedly its for political dissenters ... but I heard its a pretty huge number... Just because somthing sounds far fetched doesn't mean it isnt true there are some aspects of that can be verified from some official sources... and you can put the puzzle together yourself for the rest. I for one don't beleive\ know about nibiru but I am open to seeing evidence of it. Think about this if this were to happen the goverment may come and take some of your children away and family members.. if tested positive for some "disease" It won't be a pretty sight.. put them in some concentration camp for there "safety" and who knows after that.. Perhaps this is why hitler wanted to have a race of blonds with blue eyes? if you notice hitler started in phases... he obviously could not decree all brown eyed brown haired people to go to prison camps or else he would lose his army... but had he taken over the world don't you think that would be a step he would take?perhaps brown eyed humans possess the ability to mutate\ascend? these are theories off coarse and we won't know anything for sure until it does happen.... but there are tons of concentration camps popping up and this is a fact and there are children with "special powers" thats a fact chem spraying is up for debate.. but when i saw a news special in cali regarding chem spraying.. and the chemical that was found from it(barium) it was obvious for me..there is a patent out there for a barium virus suspender... barium is toxic but in the amounts found would pose little to no threat to humans.. however people in the chem spraying people in the area got the cold\flue.. a sign of a virul infection... viruses can be used for genetic manipulation... some people with weaker immune systems (babies, seniors) have actually died from the infection... You put all of the above together and what the op says doesn't sound too crazy. We need to stop thinking that because somthing is farfetched that it isnt true. because somthing being farfetched isn't evidence at all.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Can you present this "genuine" Air Force document?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Sure let me locate it its somewhere on my hd.. I will also locate the official source for you give me a few mins.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

still looking for report
I am looking thru my emails I sent it to a few freinds watch this abc report about the indigo children in the meanwhile

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am sure lots is going to happen, but to solidly say one way or the other what the cause of it is, or how it's going to happen is happenstance.

We are more aware of the things on the fringes now-a-days and because of this we assume a lot, but those things on the fringes aren't written in stone yet.. in my opinion these things have to go through a process where the concepts and ideas float around for awhile going from person to person or at least within a certain range for the persons physiology to pick up the signals from the other people around them and then at some point in time it finally becomes a reality, in a way that is balanced and within shared reality...

I think it's the process we've gone through "forever" to create and manipulate reality and energy...

If you REALLLLY think about it.. everything here came from outer-space because guess what? .. we're floating in outer-space.. we are IN IT.. lol

I think this gets down to the whole 'where did we come from' question and really I'm not contesting the fact that there are strands of our DNA that have yet to be activated and put to use.. Whether it's time activated or climate/environmentally activated is another question, could it merely be activated by people teaching others different ways of thinking?

Could it possibly be activated by the so-called yogurt effect?
Where you feed one pile of yogurt some milk across the room from some more yogurt & the yogurt that didn't receive any milk knows the exact moment the other yogurt received the milk.

Now to expand my theory...

(Humans are the yogurt in this example)

There are 3 kinds of this yogurt....

A) The Yogurt that knows

B) The Yogurt that are trying to know

C) The Yogurt that doesn't know

Now in the experiment the scientists couldn't figure out how the yogurt knew the other yogurt was fed, until another individual made an astute observation and decided to put a 3rd bigger aquarium in between the two other aquariums filled with much more yogurt than both of the other aquariums combined and then they ran the test again.. and this time.. the yogurt had NOOOOO idea the other yogurt had been fed.
Conclusion to this was that the 3rd bigger aquarium absorbed the vibrations from the smaller aquarium that was fed, thus eliminating any information/vibrations that could have been passed to the smaller aquarium.

in my example..

There are those people who know.... Yogurt (A)
There are those people who are trying to know.... Yogurt (B)
There are those people who don't know.... Yogurt (C)

In our world, .. there is disinformation which takes up a vital amount of positive vibrations, those who are trying to know and those who don't know are only get half the message or none at all because there is a large percentage of the population that is constantly fed garbage, and they absorb and alter the information and it gets garbled for those who are trying to know, and when it reaches those who don't know.. they dismiss it and it becomes a large mass like the 3rd aquarium.

I wish we could approach these concepts and ideas with more focus and take the fairy tale feeling out of it, get down to brass tacks so-to-speak; instead of saying space aliens and nordic gods from charlies chocolate factory are preparing our evolution maybe we could take a more logical approach to these things, and maybe just maybe we'll find out that indeed we were designed, or maybe we won't. Now I realize the thread originator didn't say aliens blah blah blah did this or that.. but I just thought that maybe there is more than one way to approach each conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
From the original article at
www.blog.agoracosmopolitan.com...

The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

The DNA has veins?

I don't remember that from biology class.

Granted, it's been a while.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

www.fas.org...

right from the source.. the study was never given security status... its in the public domain.. the study is regarding quantum teleportation and its potential uses for military etc... apparently some of these kids have the ability to transport mass through walls... crazy stuff!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
From the original article at
www.blog.agoracosmopolitan.com...

The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

The DNA has veins?

I don't remember that from biology class.

Granted, it's been a while.

Obviosly biology never dwelved that much in genetics.. what they mean was that the dna sequence has whole different set of coding for those organs\systems.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If this is so, the human body would automatically attack it relentlessly.

All humans would be eternally "ill" because their immune systems would be none stop at it and ignoring other attacking life forms.

The human body attacks anything alien. And if it isn't, then these "scientists" have been disproven, as then it wouldn't be alien.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Exerpt from the report:
A more spectacular series of rigorously controlled (and repeatable!)
laboratory experiments occurred in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). In September 1981, an
extraordinary paper was published in the PRC in the journal Ziran Zazhi (transl.: Nature Journal), and this
paper was entitled, “Some Experiments on the Transfer of Objects Performed by Unusual Abilities of the
Human Body” (Shuhuang et al., 1981). The paper reported that gifted children were able to cause the
apparent teleportation of small objects (radio micro-transmitters, photosensitive paper, mechanical
watches, horseflies, other insects, etc.) from one location to another (that was meters away) without them
ever touching the objects beforehand. The experiments were operated under exceptionally wellcontrolled
conditions (both blind and double-blind). The researchers involved included not only
observers from various PRC colleges and medical research institutes, but also representatives from the
PRC National Defense Science Commission. Because of the involvement of the latter, it was deemed
necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared by the DIA (see Shuhuang et
al., 1981), which included a detailed English translation of the article.
Additional research carried out by the Aerospace Medicine Engineering Institute in Beijing was
reported in the July 1990 issue of the Chinese Journal of Somatic Science (Kongzhi et al., 1990; Jinggen
et al., 1990; Banghui, 1990), which was also translated into English by the DIA. Reported in several
articles are experiments involving the videotaping and high-speed photography of the transfer of test
specimens (nuts, bundles of matches, pills, nails, thread, photosensitive paper, chemically treated paper,
sponges dipped in FeCl3, etc.) through the walls of sealed paper envelopes, double layered KCNS type
paper bags, sealed glass bottles and tubes with sealed caps, and sealed plastic film canisters without the
walls of any of these containers being breached. All of the Chinese experiments reported using gifted
children and young adults, who possessed well-known extraordinary PK ability, to cause the teleportation
of the various test specimens. In all the experimental cases that were reported, the test specimens that
were teleported were completely unaltered or unchanged from their initial state, even the insects were

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

this "alien dna" is part of us.. it has been for thousands of years.. on top of that
the body would not attack its own dna even if possible dna is too small for our immune system to attack... viruses are in the the same range as dna(several scales larger) and as you can see the body cannot completly get rid of viruses.. only bactieria. but regardless this "alien dna" has been with us for along time.. it is safe to say that your immune system will not try to attack itself...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
2012 is nothing more then a belief in peoples minds, the aztec calender just cycles over it just goes back to the top and goes to 2013,2012 is just at the bottom of there calender,big whoop

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

If you honestly believe we only use 13-30% of our brains, then you need to do a little more research before posting again.

The partial-brain-use idea is a complete myth. Scientists have known for decades what purpose each section of our brain serves. We use 100% of our brains, but never more than a certain amount AT ONE TIME. Try again.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

There are many fallacies here.

it has been for thousands of years

So has lead, radiation, sunlight, etc. We have no perfect immunity to them though, and our bodies still fight these forces.

the body would not attack its own dna even if possible dna is too small for our immune system to attack

The human cell, as do most cells, have a method of recognizing incorrect genetics. I forget what it does, as I saw it on NOVA eons ago, but the body does respond to bad DNA.

viruses are in the the same range as dna

As is molecular poisons. All do some damage, but their strength varies how the immune system fights it.

and as you can see the body cannot completly get rid of viruses

For some, yes. For others, no.

only bactieria

Tell that to my eyelid. Still repairing scares left from MRSA. Without treatment, my immune system would have died and I'd be blind.

but regardless this "alien dna" has been with us for along time.. it is safe to say that your immune system will not try to attack itself...

That's called autoimmune diseases, and many have some form of it. Some have it badly, and die, others have it lightly, and only have minor problems like zits or puss buildups on certain places.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I am never eating yogurt again! wow... intelligent yogurt now thats scary!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

There are many fallacies here.

it has been for thousands of years

So has lead, radiation, sunlight, etc. We have no perfect immunity to them though, and our bodies still fight these forces.

I don't die when I go out to sunlight.. and the human race hasn't drank lead for thousands of years.... ??????

the body would not attack its own dna even if possible dna is too small for our immune system to attack

The human cell, as do most cells, have a method of recognizing incorrect genetics. I forget what it does, as I saw it on NOVA eons ago, but the body does respond to bad DNA.

it reconginzes bad dna but does not ATTACK IT where is the fallacie there?

viruses are in the the same range as dna

As is molecular poisons. All do some damage, but their strength varies how the immune system fights it.

??? what was the fallacie there?

and as you can see the body cannot completly get rid of viruses

For some, yes. For others, no.

You will always have a virus even after beating the infection FOREVER..

where is the fallacie?

only bactieria

Tell that to my eyelid. Still repairing scares left from MRSA. Without treatment, my immune system would have died and I'd be blind.
What?

but regardless this "alien dna" has been with us for along time.. it is safe to say that your immune system will not try to attack itself...

That's called autoimmune diseases, and many have some form of it. Some have it badly, and die, others have it lightly, and only have minor problems like zits or puss buildups on certain places.

Obviously the context of this thread is not immune systems... what I meant is the immune system attacking that "alien dna" it does not happen...\

where is the fallacie there?

I am not here to debate you gorman..

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I am never eating yogurt again! wow... intelligent yogurt now thats scary!

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but it's actually true... (yogurt is alive.. considering it is a bacteria culture)

Maybe yogurt has some unactivated alien dna strands too! /sarcasm

All joking aside, I think it illustrated the points I wanted to make quite well and I'm glad you found it amusing.

You're in Florida after-all Richard Bandler lives there, he's the one that came up with the idea for adding the 3rd "aquarium" of yogurt and cost the researchers lots of money for screwing up their experiment.
Maybe you could look him up and join one of his seminars...

[edit on 8/25/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join