It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human dna has alien dna waiting to activated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I am never eating yogurt again! wow... intelligent yogurt now thats scary!

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but it's actually true... (yogurt is alive.. considering it is a bacteria culture)

Maybe yogurt has some unactivated alien dna strands too! /sarcasm

All joking aside, I think it illustrated the points I wanted to make quite well and I'm glad you found it amusing.

I am being sarcastic
I know yogurts alive.. its really scary to think that yogurt cultures are actually thinking........ thats scary stuff!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

It's a forum, debate is why it was made.

If cells could recognize bad dna but then not fight it, why would they have the ability to recognize it in the first place? That's like seeing a gunman but not getting out of the way. Why would you see it unless it was evolutionarily there to see such things and move.

If there is something unknown, the body attacks it. That's why organ transplants are an issue. The human body doesn't like unfamiliar objects, as with any life. if it attacks something only fractions of a percent different, imagine what it would do to alien dna all together.

And evolution shows that you do not get used to something just because it's been there for a long time. this may be true for some external issues, but internally no.

Also, there's the genetic issues here. The alien structure simply has no way to go into the fetus. And because the first cell is one human cell, it is impossible to form.

Case closed.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
with a little reasearch, you could have found this out years ago.....from the beginning at the source.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Op is indeed on to something. Many E.T. Beings are actually born here on this world in human form. In order to carry over memory of themselves they utilize the higher mind frequencies and energetic manipulation from the outside to help. Re-organizing it's D.N.A. We have all been witness to the changes here on the earth. E.T. beings witness these changes as markers. Key points in time that have been set up for a complete understanding of themselves and others who they are working with. D.N.A. has been a key event from many years now and changes are underway for many. As frequencies increase we will find many people here on the planet who will no longer able to live as they are physically now. Mentally unable to allow changes to occur in the body they will cease to exist. A slow agonizing process can occur in the physical body as one fights the changes from happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, aliens create us, make us emotional, evil,etc. Then they leave but keep watching us throughout the ages, right?

They say they want to remain unknown yet everyone they talk to writes a book telling the whole world about them... makes sense

They come to our planet to study us because we are so intriguing... yes, such advanced beings wouldn't have million years advanced computers that can analyze a blood drop and describe our entire DNA and what we are capable of do or not do. Just like when they created us they didn't use a computer to enter our desired characteristics, they did it by chance using syringes. lol

They say Jesus was a Human-ET sought to inspire the social consciousness of humankind toward unity... Hah, they want to change us for the better after all! They could just erase our bad genes and turn us into beautiful beings in a million different ways, but no, they used... Jesus??? In the name of Jesus the Church made the Inquisitions, burned people alive, started wars with other religions and made most of the mess we are seeing in the world today... Damn, Aliens sure are smart aren't they? My dog could do a better job uniting humankind...

Don't you find it strange how Aliens seem to always fit our reality so perfectly? If such advanced beings were contacting some of us, most stuff wouldn't even make sense. Such advanced civilizations would think and express themselves in such a different way that it would seem bizarre to us. Imagine you going back to the stone age and try to explain your thoughts to our half ape ancestors... Better yet, image you trying to explain the inner works of a TV set to them. You go to Saudi Arabia and you don't even understand their way of thinking, imagine Aliens...

Here's an experience for you. Take a decent dosage of '___' or '___' and just try to explain your thoughts or your experience to anyone. Not after it's finished but while you're on it. You can try all your life, not only will you be unable to explain but no one would understand even if you could. It's like having a taste of what you will be like in a million years down the road.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by euclid

Frank Herbert's Dune series also has a concept like this, its called "Other Memory".

That's cool... I never read the book... I did see the movie though. But I don't think it ever mentioned it.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Genie in your Genes book about turning on certain portions of our DNA through our will is an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How does a puppy know how to Swim when he has never seen water?

How does a baby whale or dolphin know to go to the surface to breath?

How does a kitten or puppy know how to suckle from a mothers breast to feed?

How does a mother know how to nurture a child?

How do entagle pairs of particles know each others states instantaneously?

Life and the universe are nothing but Information!.........

Quarks, Atoms, DNA, Cells, Organisms, Complex organisms, are nothing but information and transfer stores.

Keep a closed mind sceptics it thins the herd, and im glad for this thinning. You will become a thing of the past and lost in HISTORY!

We the human race have no idea how the brain works or how conciousness works for that matter. Do Quarks and Atoms have conciousness? Does the Universe have conciousness? was Consciousness born at the moment of the "Big bang" ???? How does the information / data transfer?

Simple minds for simple things.

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend"
-Bruce lee

edit: quotaion marks and punctuation.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by divideby3]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
Wow!!

Just to play devils advocate

Source

While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA.

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
This reminds me of the X-Men. That was a great comic book series. Nightcrawler was always my favorite....

You can have teleportation. I'll take the claws and healing ability.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ATruGod]

how many people actually realize that wolverine had his claws BEFORE magnets fux0red things up, and added the adamantium to him. not many. wolverine had claws first.

pow.

(schnickity schnick muh fu**er! schnickity schnick!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The thread is largely BS for, christ, more reasons that I want to even begin contemplating responding to. However, I do think that by 2012 we will have unlocked telepathy, in at least a limited sense.

Now, combine this type of technology (when it's matured) with... say... Cochlear Implants. As it is right now, you still have to mimic the muscle movements used in speech. However, it won't be long before BCIs will be able to bypass this and both send and receive (hear) speech brain-to-brain without having to stimulate or read stimulation from either the vocal or cochlear nerves.

Further, implementations in speech recognition and translation will allow this form of techno-telepathic communication to be translated into just about any language - doing away with the language barrier. Ray Kurzweil had an impressive demonstration of this technology in one of his speeches, but unfortunately it is only a small segment in a much larger presentation. I can provide a link if desired.

(Note: We currently have primitive forms of Telekenisis using BCI's to do simple tasks like move powered wheelchairs, small household robots, and operate simple computer interfaces - which can be networked into a home to allow light control, tv controls, etc)

Oh, and by the way, I can't wait to see what the relatively simple Onion "evolves" into in the next four years. It has 12 times the amount of genetic information that humans do!

Just some random tidbits about junk DNA....

Rats survive deletion of their junk DNA with no ill-effects.

Pufferfish have practically no junk DNA, are they fully evolved - or did the ET's forget them?

Some of these non-coding sequences do turn on occasionally, even in humans. When this happens and traits of an earlier ancestor are expressed, it's called an Atavism. However, these are usually only found in extremely recent ancestors, and is a good indication of common descent. Common atavisms in humans include vestigial tails, oversized teeth, and excessive hair growth (think, Wolfman).

Junk DNA is also useful in tracing ancestry via tracing genetic markers left by retroviruses. This basically means that an organism was infected by a virus which inserted it's genetic information into a reproductive cell but failed to activate. It will be copied along with all the other genetic information, and all descendants of that organism will therefore share that virus. This happens are fairly regular intervals (think, the same as how asteroids, earthquakes, ice ages, etc happen are regular intervals despite being random events) and by comparing out DNA to that of other organisms and tracing these markers we can approximate where our closest common relative was.

Endrogenous Retroviruses

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
you know when there is a full moon people act weird...

That is true. Some surgeons refuse to operate on a full moon because patients bleed a lot more. My brother is a police officer (and a full skeptic on anything) and says it is well known amongst police that people go "nuts" on a full moon, to the point where a lot of officers plan sick days on a full moon so they don't have to put up with the extra work.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well i have to say this all seems very interesting. Not sure if im believing any of it. But the 2012 thing, Super Human, God like abilities..... I dont know. I would have to say we'll all just ahve to wait til 2012 and see what happens. But then now im thinking well what if it does? What would really happen? IMO, CHAOS would be reigning upon our world. People doing what ever they wanted to with there minds. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by mapsurfer_

This is just an off shot of what I call "Roddenberry-science."

For implausible reasons, a species decided to sprinkle its genes across the stars.

There are multiple flaws in this innocent dream.

Even if you drop a cell off with your genes, the probability of it evolving into anything like you is very low. First off, the cells would automatically grow into you because they're your genes. Secondly, if you only deposited parts of your genes, you couldn't. It would just be creating a basic life form that then would evolve towards the conditions on the planet, nothing looking like you.

Also, a species capable of creating organic life forms would automatically not need to seed other worlds. We have yet to colonize another world yet of the technological know-how to create robots that can serve us and self replicate.

So why create organic life when the machine can do better?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Gorman91]

Didn't you ever watch iRobot?

THEY'RE GONNA KILL US ALL!!!!!! *runs in circles flailing arms*

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haloseeker
Well i have to say this all seems very interesting. Not sure if im believing any of it. But the 2012 thing, Super Human, God like abilities..... I dont know. I would have to say we'll all just ahve to wait til 2012 and see what happens. But then now im thinking well what if it does? What would really happen? IMO, CHAOS would be reigning upon our world. People doing what ever they wanted to with there minds. Think about it.

I can't exactly remember what the belief is called, but it has to do with willing energies and the positive and negative effects it has on the world around us. It's all about attitude basically; you've heard it a million times, 'If you want something bad enough and work hard to attain it, you will succeede (sp?)'

I will try to find the experiment info they did with water molecules.....Water Experiment

The site doesn't look good, I apologize, but I remember hearing about this a long time ago on TV.

----On topic =D

I don't think that humans have alien genes per say, but what others were discussing about our brain usage capacity I agree with. Personally because I believe in the above mentioned, and know what power our brain holds.

=D Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'd love to believe you, I really do. But do you have any proof of what you are claiming?

I'm going out on a limb here. Lately people on ATS get bashed simply for asking for some proof of seemingly outlandish claims =P

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

im just throwing ideas out there for the sake of getting conversation started what i actually really believe the fema camps with gas chambers are for are for when a virus breaks out where they have no choice but to contain people and kill them to save the human race.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
human dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated

you know when there is a full moon people act weird well scientist have found genes in our dna they believe to be alien at at the right time they will be come active and i believe between 200-2012 with the arrival of planet x
-nibaru the gravitational electromagnet forces from this event will be the switch that turns on these dormant DNA genes. which i believe will activate the uses of our entire brain instead of the 13-30% which we currently use we will have physic telekinetic abilities and maybe more making use truly god like. at this point he govt will begin blood test people for these genetic mutation and people will be classified as red, blue or yellow. those with red or blue classification will be immediately detain and ship by railroad or helicopter to fema death camps for immediate disposal. why you ask i dont don't know why would they want to kil these mutants fear i guess. do you want anyone to know you most darkest secret just by reading your mind?
[/url]

First of all we use all of our brains that 13-30% is an urban myth which the paranormal folks have latched onto.

Please provide the evidence for the claim of government blood tests. Without it it reads like a script from the X-Files! I'm sure I saw that episode?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i just found this web site im looking through it know it has alot of very interesting explanations its call ed the church of of critical thinking im not promoting it im just putting out there again for the sake of debate
www.churchofcriticalthinking.org
dna aliens 2012 god etc etc

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Odd, when you consider aliens - the majority of them - don't have DNA

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ofcourse something's 'going to happen'.
What's so significant about 21st of December 2012 is that it is the date that the Earth and the Sun will be in line with eachother, something that only happens every 2600 years. When people say it is the 'end' of the world, and when they are told that, expect to mean that the Earth itself will die along with all humanity.
This is false.
It is the 'end' of a 'stage' in evolution. Each time the Earth aligns with the sun it is at the start of the end of a whole 'swivel' of the Earths axis. Yes, it is constantly moving, yet this is different and on a larger scale.

Earth is moving to a higher plane of existence, its slowly but surely getting ready to rise to the fifth dimension. And we, along with it shall reach a higher consciousness.

Personally, I can't wait.

And to every last person who says nothing will happen, are going to get a mighty shock come the year, and will in no way be prepared or have knowledge

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join