It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human dna has alien dna waiting to activated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Great Post Thank you OP! This kind of Thing will Happen more and More as we near closer the Coming Age (2012 ?) of the Opening of Our Human Minds and Spheres, The Greys Engineered us hundreds of Millions of years Ago to Prepare us and Utilize our Pure Raw (HOLY) DNA Stock, Please consult the Mingloucho Chronicles for More Infos (Knowledge) on this Holy Subject !

The grey alien is actually a creation of Nazi genetic engineering. An alien being was needed to accompany the secret advanced flying machines made during WWII in Germany, which after the war developed into the Nazi UFO
hoax in America. What was their secret formula in creating the grey aliens?

Let’s start with the stocking mask. It turns out the nylon stocking was useful for more than just a gift to the ladies.

In fact the stocking mask was the precursor of the ski mask so often used today in many a bank robbery. The stocking contorts the face down to the bones and removes a person’s individual facial features.

The ears become just two holes and the nose (on a child) becomes two nostrils instead. The mouth becomes a nonfunctional slit. And the eyes disappear altogether. Why it makes you look almost alien; except for the eyes.

One could add a nice pair of WWII army surplus goggles to hide the lack
of eyes. Oh wait; if one hides the elastic on the goggles, each lens (which is almond shaped) becomes an eye. Cool! If the stocking is wrapped around the head, covering the hair, the head becomes bigger and bald.

Add a little white bath powder to blend it all together. And, oh did I mention that the Nazis liked to use children, specifically little girls. The Nazis were not only innovative; they were cheap. The little grey alien doesn’t even get clothes, but has to run around in the cold night air naked. Brrrrrrr.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by red 5

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
human dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated
which i believe will activate the uses of our entire brain instead of the 13-30% which we currently use we will have physic telekinetic abilities and maybe more making use truly god like.
hman dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated

Wrong we use 100% of our brain. we may not ever use all 100% at one time but we use all of our brain at one time or nother. www.snopes.com... I know snopes is not the greatest source but I feel lazy and I should not have to do your research.

If you'd do your research you'd know that we do not use one hundred percent of our brains. If we did we could move solid objects around the room.
Don't try to act knowledgable when you have no idea what your going on about in the first place.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have seen this movie before. Just want to point out one thing. If we have Alien DNA in our body that will give us "Superpowers"; then why is it this alien DNA so easily killed? I.e. Aids, Cancer, Ebola, the flu. lol...

Seems you haven't thought this theory all the way out yet. Well, when you get superpowers that allows you to see the future, please tell me the lotto numbers.

-Syntax

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

You are correct sir. We only use a small portion of our brain. However, if you take a deep study into the human brain, you notice that the only sides we use are the ones most active to full fill our daily duties, all the other parts are managing the body without us noticing.

Another i.e. the part of our brain that tells us to protect ourselves. the one that tells us to eat, the one that controls our temp, the part the controls movement, the other that controls feel, taste etc... the brain is accounted for. we use the maximum capacity that allows us to due our daily activities.

If we were to use 100%, you would have no motor capabilities and would be in a wheel chair being fed from a tube.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Humm Alien DNA you say????

Sorry my DNA is filled from the junk left other from millions of years of evolution, maybe the common potato is the alien, and I mean we share 52% the same DNA as a potato.

Maybe the truth is we don't share any DNA with a superior alien race that hasn't been visiting us for millennium and it's not going to be activated by an approaching yet unseen red dwarf.

As for the brain comment, you have to consider how it’s built, it’s been used for different species for millions of years, and it’s built by bolting on new apparatus for new tasks, when these task become redundant they part of the brain doesn’t de-evolve it just either gets used for something else or is left and becomes redundant, that why are brains are so big and we don’t use all of it. Think of it like software development, when you start out your code is all nice and neat, after years of working on the same stuff trying to add new elements becomes a pratice of fudging around older code trying to do stuff it was never meant to do, the code becomes bloated, slow and crap. I'm sure if nature had its way it would delete project “human brain” and start again producing a modal that’s 90% smaller, uses less power and is faster, unfortunately it can’t.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

I think it has to do with the coding sequence... its much like a program. What they did was compare the dna sequence of Humans to other genomes of other animals.. they also noticed the sequece is not the normal programming code.. this is what they called "junk dna" they then realised that this junk dna contains coding that looks like for a completly different species that is not comparable to any other on earth... its super complex but basically they know which dna is of eartlhy origin and which is not just by looking at the coding sequence..

[edit on 25-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]
Umm, the DNA is of earthly origin, as they observed it here on earth, and have no other DNA from unearthly origin to compare it to to conclude that our DNA is fom said unearthly origin. Ohwwww.... the logic hurts my brain, must relieve myself with fantasy.....ah, the greys did it and the Govt is covering it up.....ahh, i feel happy now, like i have just watched an SG-1 marathon, tha kind of happy.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Awesome!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I initially dismissed this topic as nonsense but I can recall specifically in one of my lectures at university about how much of the human DNA we really don't know about and parts of it that we don't completely understand.

I just thought that really tied in with what you're saying here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
By activating, or deactivating particular DNA traits, we can become anything. By that virtue, we are a million beings in one.

Why just the focus on what is being called "alien dna"?

I don't know where this info came from but it's kind of narrow on the grand scheme and more like saying "I want to believe that I am part alien, so I am going to block out all the other variables".

I am really wolverine, but the part of my dna that gives me claws, massive healing ability and a super skeleton just arent activated.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Alien DNA? Could could be ..... wasn't it Eric von Danicken back in the 70S that wrote we (humanity) came from the Gods? And the Bible? Darwin's missing link then?

From 22 different species? Hmm ok, that clarifies why ppl are all so unique.

Can we blame the wars on that? The clashes of human ego?

I just wonder ........................

Everyting needs effort in life, I can not believe that simply in 2012 everbody's DNA changes after a certain alignement of the planets.

It all begins with ' knowing' yourself and actively work to be a non-selfish person.......

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

what the heck are you talking about are you serious i understand nazi had a large part in in the whole ufo thing but dressing little girls up like grey alein youve got to be kidding

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Whatever you beleive is fine with me... I am not here to change your mind or other peoples mind... I have just presented facts... your immune system cannot attack dna...... case closed.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the idea that this, as far as we know, unused DNA is junk- is junk. im no scholar nor am i a scientist, but i would have to say that this DNA is there for a reason. Much like the appendix i believe their function may not be altogether known.

not to change the subject but i found this very interesting as well.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

If he were using 100% of his brain he would definetly have done his research...
if humans were using 100% of there brains we wouldnt be in the dodoo where in now..

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badmatty

Exactly its been called "junk" because we don't understand its purpose... that does not mean it doesn't serve a purpose we just don't know what that purpose is.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Interesting theory on where greys come from.. the problem with this theory is greys and there craft have been documented as far back as prehistoric ages... I don't think nazis existed back then. Or did they?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It kinda does make some sense, if you take chromosomes into account. Humans have 23 Chromosomes. We are all taught that we evolved from the ape, right?? Well if that was the case, then why do apes have 24 chromosomes??? How did we evolve from them if they have one MORE chromosome then we do??? You can't evolve from something if you have less chromosomes then what you evolved from. I would think based on what we were taught in science class that this means that we did not evolve from apes.. So where did we come from???

[edit on 26-8-2008 by KaginD]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join