It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And None Dare Call It Treason—McCain Advisor's Georgia Connection - Patrick J. Buchanan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And None Dare Call It Treason—McCain Advisor's Georgia Connection - Patrick J. Buchanan

www.vdare.com

Who is Randy Scheunemann?

He is the principal foreign policy adviser to John McCain and potential successor to Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski as national security adviser to the president of the United States.

He is a dual loyalist, a foreign agent whose assignment is to get America committed to spilling the blood of her sons for client regimes who have made this moral mercenary a rich man.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

From January 2007 to March 2008, the McCain campaign paid Scheunemann $70,000—pocket change compared to the $290,000 his Orion Strategies banked in those same 15 months from the Georgian regime of Mikheil Saakashvili.

What were Mikheil's marching orders to Tbilisi's man in Washington? Get Georgia a NATO war guarantee. Get America committed to fight Russia, if necessary, on behalf of Georgia.

Scheunemann came close to succeeding.

Had he done so, U.S. soldiers and Marines from Idaho and West Virginia would be killing Russians in the Caucasus, and dying to protect Scheunemann's client, who launched this idiotic war the night of Aug. 7. That people like Scheunemann hire themselves out to put American lives on the line for their clients is a classic corruption of American democracy.

I will do some more reading on this but it seems the rabbit hole goes pretty deep here.

Neocons put US at Risk of Nuclear War with Russia, Scheunemann Lobbied for Georgia

neoconzionistthreat.blogspot.com...

McCain PNAC Neocon adviser got money from Georgia

washingtontimes.com...

Neocons Call For U.S. To Launch War With Russia
thinkprogress.org...

The Neocons Vs. Russia (PNAC vs. Putin):
www.theoccidentalobserver.com...

In Georgia, Russia sends clear message US, Israeli influence will not be tolerated
www.dailystar.com.lb...#

Pat Buchanan interviewed about South Ossetia:
www.itszone.co.uk...

On Joe Klein and the Jewish Neoconservatives
www.warwithoutend.co.uk...

www.vdare.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Excellent work, Modern!

I've heard about this Scheunemen guy....not sure I can spell his name yet...

I think it's a mark of a campaign that the 'candidate' can't even manage....it going so far off the tracks.

Good example: A few weeks ago, an actual response from McCain's people said, in essence....the 'candidate' doesn't speak for the 'campaign'.

This seems to show, in my opinion....McCain hasn't a clue what is happening, there are others pulling the strings...great leadership, huh??

EDIT here....McCain valiantly claimed he would run a 'clean' campaign.....but his smear ads keep getting worse and worse. You can see it, when Obama announced the VEEP.....you know darn well the McCain 'campaign' had three or four 'response ads' ready to go, depending on the pick. Typical of the machine.....smear, innuendo and attack.

[edit on 8/23/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Great post.

The latest:

Russia invasion speeds Georgia NATO membership - US

MOSCOW, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Russia has hastened Georgia's march toward membership in NATO by going to war with it over its breakaway province of South Ossetia, a senior U.S. diplomat said on Saturday.

"I think what Russia has done now is the strongest catalyst it could have created to get Georgia in NATO," U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Matthew Bryza, American envoy to the Caucasus, told Russia's Ekho Moskvy radio.

"This is what is going to happen now. Georgia is going to accelerate its march toward NATO and, I hope, to an action plan in December."

(AlertNet)

Also, I recently made a post about PNAC here.

Good work.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm getting real sick of both side-shows here. They both have more skeletons in the closets than a real good horror movie at holloween. I am so depressed that we don't have the choice of " None of The Above" and force more quailified to run, not the politcal hacks we seem to be given. I have always wondered what would happen if absolutlely no one showed up at the poles. The party hacks would of course vote but would they actualy have the mandate to install the winner in an election like that. I have never seen any rule or law that gives a minimum to the vote count so feesably if three people voted and one candidate got 2 of the votes he/she would win. Hows that for a nightmare????
Zindo

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Zindo, not sure your scenario is as 'nightmarish' as you make it out to be....

But, sometimes we could do just as well if we had monkeys throw darts at a wall of candidate's pictures.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How very enlightening! Thank you for this info. I think now with Barak Obama choosing Joe Biden to be his running mate, Americians can see he has picked someone with 30yrs of experience under his belt. And he is damn sure not trying to start any wars or conflicts around the world. John McCain is a warmonger just like George Bush! I am not a democrat, and did vote for Bush the first time, so that is not why I say these things. I say this because this bad economy and war have touched family and friends of mine in a deep way.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weed, with the candidates we have been given lately, it wouldn't be darts the monkey's would be throwing and it would stick just as well!!!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

ZD!!! Thank you for that, I am shaking so hard from laughing I can hardly type!

I fear for our species.....I really do! maybe "Planet of the Apes" is the better solution?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
many news updates can be posted

but nothing is bigger and more shocking than 100% of the media twisting the truth of russia vs. georgia

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes, Modern.....sorry for that.

Your OP is about McCain, after all....so the discussion will weave, in and out, but the focus should remain on the connections of this Lobbyist, and the obvious conflict of interest in this issue.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

yes you are correct, i apologise for that, that letter not working on keyboard
i was responding to a post and perhaps thinking about loud

there's also a good article on that site about more lobbyist equals less democracy

[edit on 23-8-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I posted that update because I thought it was relevant to your OP, that's all.

I'm going to read into this some more; it very, very interesting.

Again, great thread.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by chips]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Even when people think that this nothing more than looking for dirty rags to bash political candidates, we most keep bringing the truth and the corruption behind this political candidates that in a few months will be dictating the fate of American citizens.

Thanks for bringing this issue

People in America has no clue that as our government allow our nation to be sold to highest bidder from foreign nations and as our candidates benefit from money and campaign contributions they become nothing but puppets of foreign governments agendas.

This happening now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not in the future but now.

In the last 20 years or so we have seen how manipulated foreign policies are in our nation, this nothing far from treason and well founded.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

MA, I know about thinking out loud! AND, bad keyboards too.

I see you're a Canadian.....glad to see you're paying attention, down here....perhaps more Americans should, instead of watching 'American Idol'

Thinking, there is always a vested interest between Canadians and the USA...but then, here I go again talking about National Borders, when that's the problem in the first place!!!

"Patriotism", and old concepts of 'territory' should be on the 'endangered species' list.

Because, usually it's about culture, resources and language. AND property...."What's MINE is MINE!!!!" thus, wars are fought. (notice I didn't mention religion....but that fits into the mix as well)

The Russian/Georgian 'conflict' is really about oil....I truly wish more people would realize that.

I mean....look at the CNN/FOX/ABC/NBC/CBS graphics of the region.....why would a big country like Russia care about any "Break Away" provinces? The square footage of those 'areas' would put many NYC Condos to shame!!!

No, folks....there's something else happening here.....and it stinks like crude oil.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The American people know full well the usurping of they're power. Its the helpless feeling of no where to turn that is the problem. You might ask:" Whos to Blame???" I'll tell you..I have seen the enemy and it is US!!! We have not bothered to keep learning beyond that which we need to survive in our own little worlds. We have ignored our inner spirit used to recognise BS when we hear it. We allow talking heads to mold our thoughts and deeds. It is US that is the problem. We have given all power to others to allow US to live an easy life. We know it inside. We choose to do nothing to rock the boat. No ones to blame but ourselves!!
Zindo

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

ZD, very true thoughts, indeed.

I've seen terms like 'Sheeple', 'Dumbing the Masses'....and others that I can't remember.

Well, here's the irony: We now live (compared to, say, 1930s Germany) in an Age of Information.

My theory is, perhaps because of the technology of the 1930s, in Germany, (and the rest of Europe) the nonsense of the Nazi Party was allowed to be promulgated, through radio and newspaper sources. Good propanganda, cleverly presented.....

Now....today! It's as if there is TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! So, those who wish to be in control, pull the strings, either way.

A generation ago, it was a controlled 'media'.....a generation later? Information over-load means.....more control, but just a different variety.

SO, the conclusion.....cut through the BS, and get to the gist! Try to realize that most of the 'talking heads' are full of hot air.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Now that was funny as hell.
We would probably get a better leader that way.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

OK...TX.....thanks for that.....I happen to think, 'again' we have to pick the lesser of two evilsl

I haven't seen any evidence of Barack Obama being a possible 'treasonist'...nor have I seen any real evidence of John McCain being a 'treasonist', either.

Now, I just ordered Pizza.....so am I a treasoist Italian SPY????

LOL!!1

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Pat Buchanan is a good man. I agree with very little of his political views but it's always clear to me when reading his pieces or watching him speak that he believes in what he says unlike what the GOP has become.

Doesn't surprise me to see this at all - It's extremely clear that McCain is itching to start World War III with Russia, China, Iran, and whoever else might pop up. I fear if he gets elected.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join