It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I think you are misaken. I think the dead could do things here still, if only they were in the right state of mind when they died. These being he's refering to are not the dead, they are just coinciding with us. everything is part of the same system, and these are just as important as we are. Balance will be maintained. Something to be worried about? not really, just something to be aware of, thats all it takes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to say i thoroughly enjoyed your story- i dont know if its fact or fiction but in either case, you should write a book about this- you are very articulate and i think you could have a best seller!!!!!

Check it out, really- then its up to you to sell it as fiction or non-fiction.

I hope you do it

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Have yah thought of moving, Dunwhich?

Moving to a different city, elevation, just a change.

It can't be good for you long term.

I myself have seen 1 shadowy person in all my life and the fact is he was wearing tennis shoes....so.......and I DON'T want to repeat the experience SOBER. Had I been drinking.....it would have all made sense.

if there were...hundreds...I'd be looking forward to a change of coast.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

If you don't pay attention to these things, they most lilely will not make themselves known... and you can tell yourself anything you want to preoccupy your brain as to not see them. I mostly don't acknowledge them in any way. Out of sight, out of mind.

I wonder if maybe this isn't the best strategy? You say they are parasites. Ok. Since when is ignoring parasites a good way to get rid of them? If you had a tapeworm, would ignoring it make the situation any better?

Instead...may I suggest confronting them? Telling them in no uncertain terms that you are off limits and that if they even try to touch you you're going to do your best to make it as unpleasant of an expereince as possible?

You say these creatures would prefer to go unnoticed. You already have friends you've discussed this with. So why not point them out next time one makes an appearance?

How do you think they would react to a room of five people all saying 'Hello. We see you. We know where you are. We know what you're doing. We're not going to let you feed on us."

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ive seen them .. especially when i was a nipper .. something you see from the corner of your eye a shape a dark patch of movement .. dont dismiss things just because you have never seen them yourself ..
1)visualisation
2)understanding
3)acknowledgement
4)acceptance
and no 5) invitation ..
so many things around that are not understood or misunderstood ..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
I can't believe what I am reading.

I am still waiting for the thead where someone states that they are from a galaxy far far away, but maybe I overlooked that post.

You can't watch a video of a movie that most people on a site like this have seen and expect to be taken seriously when you say your are living it.

This in response to make AlienCarnage's day

I am from a galaxy far far away!Im invisible so, "you cant see me"(another stolen quote..lol) I am here to peek in your windows and watch you scrub your toilets and suck the life force out of your body!!
If you look at me with the crazy black sunshades
my face will appear to be rotten then I"ll click a button on my watch and dissapeer. I am coming for you! and only you can see me

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't know if these have been posted, so I apologize if they're a duplication.

An individual has taken photos in the southern United States of some of these beings and reports this very clandestine, multidimensional activity. Here is a link to his site -

cosmostarman

Cosmostarman said these beings come and go at will, and set up places right in our cities for purposes of observation, etc. He has tracked them for some time.

Also, Youtube user Kingufokid has been videotaping these beings in aircraft and on the ground near his house for years -

kingufokid

Finally, Youtube user Adampants2007 (and Adampants2008) describes these beings as a "cancer" that the source/creator was in the process of healing from our planet and universe.

Adampants said he's had experiences of these beings actively trying to manipulate his mind through subconscious (beliefs, etc.) programming while he was sleeping, which he says his higher self awoke him in the middle of to show him it was happening.

He said that these beings have manipulated us into all sorts of depraved and unconscionable acts, sometimes by even possessing our bodies.

In addition, Adampants says that they often meet us the moment we "pass over" and guilt us into taking another reincarnation to atone for sins that we created as their unwitting pawns.

There are several series of videos that I would suggest watching:

The Spirit and Judgment

Knowledge

Propaganda, Parables and Deception

The Healing Begins Now

There is indeed a massive and ancient involvement here that is being brought to the light of day.

And dunwichwitch had it right when she said there was some greater force creating an awareness of these beings within us. This is clearly what is happening, and from every credible source on the matter, it is because there is a massive house cleaning going on.

These darker forces have operated in total secrecy for a reason. It does not serve their purposes to come out to the light of day.

This is happening. It will be very troublesome for many to come to this realization, but it is the creator's will. It just is.

In the end, it's all very good.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
pardon me a sec, cant seem to subscribe to this so just posting to keep it... pardon the intrusion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

edit on 18-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse because: double post again new glitch?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

lol Yig ! Im making a claim also.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

if I were a hyper dimensional being, I wouldn't want to
watch some chump cleaning his toilet or something.

"There's no such thing as humans. Why would some advanced, technological race want to watch me swim in circles?"
-- Fish

There's no such thing as humans. Nobody is going to eat us. Why would a race capable of space travel waste their time enslaving us?"
-- Cattle

EDIT:
Woops. Apparently this thread is years old.

edit on 18-9-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
IMO I feel you are trying a mind manipulation on the members of ATS that take the time to read what you say. Your description of what they look like, what they do and the fearmongering of putting them into our homes. A hypnosis if you will, I am not bait and I hope others are not as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wait wait..I saw this movie. This is that Carpenter movie where you need those dorky sunglasses to see 'em right?

Seriously, what a bunch of utter nonsense. OP, I would venture to say you know none of this is true. I am glad to see this thread has a lack of replies, to me that means this community is starting to take itself a little more seriously, and that perhaps rubbish like this will migrate to other boards...where it seems to be welcome (been to GLP lately, lol?)

lol, you actually got stars for this post?

Apparently you did not read the OP's words, or see that movie.

"They Live" , had no "invisible beings".
lol

not saying I take any of what the OP says as 'real',
because I do not..
but Im not ignorant enough to tell him he is full of $%!# either.

Woops. Apparently this thread is years old.

yeah but so what?
it's still open isn't it? lol

edit on 18-9-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The invasion has already happened. It happened a long time ago. They are preparing for when our two dimensions merge, making themselves known as the dominant rulers early on.... appearing as "beings from outer space, sent to bring peace". They may do amazing and even seemingly caring things in order to acheive our trust, but never trust a being human or not that claims they are authorities or superior in any way shape or form or who force their will or use mind games in order to get you to end to their will.

Hi, dunwichwitch, I have to agree here, the invasion has already happened. I do not see them as you can see them, but I can "feel" them watching us all the time, even in our own home. I have seen the formerly alive humans for most of my life, and these shadow people are not dead humans, so don't get them mixed up.

This is why now we must be very weary about so called "alien contact" because it may come in a few deceptive forms, and it may actually originate from this same group.

Yeah, I hear THAT. Fortunately I have had contact for a very long time now, and will know who my own are, and many of us will recognize our own people. Most people, sadly, will fall for whatever the TPTB show them, for they are so like sheep sometimes. Here are two pages from our very own members about Blue Beam Holographic Technology.
Project Blue Beam

Hologram for Project Blue Beam Successful?

I have two friends who live in the UK, and both served in the Gulf War. both reported to me that they had seen a 90 foot tall Jesus Christ in the night sky, being beamed up from somewhere, and they is looked just like the pictures one sees in the normal Christian home, blond beard and hair, and fair skin, when everyone knows like people from that area look like, don't we? Black skin with coal black kinky hair and beards.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A few days ago I walked out of the bathroom and saw for a glimpse in front of a shelf a figure that was black like night with a violet aura radiating from the body. It was about 5'5. I only had a flash glimpse but I almost fell over backwards from shock like when someone jumps out to scare you... Anyways... Shadow people? or was it what I thought it was- nothing

edit on 9/18/2010 by SeekerForLight because: grammar

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Those guys sound to me like the shadows Carlos Castaneda wrote about ...
www.educate-yourself.org...
You know it: Different Culture, different explanation.
Could the OP please reply to this?

Here's the similarities: They are shadows, parasites, feed off your energy, control you with inane problems, make you feel uncormfortable, are from outer space, can be seen at night...blabla
although it might just be a metaphor, it's worth comparing, don't you think?

Greets

edit on 19-9-2010 by incarnating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The buddha was able to gain a kind of divine sight and claimed to be able to be able to see these entities. He said he communicated often with them.

This is all I could find on google about it.
www.accesstoinsight.org

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've had experiences with the sorts of beings that the OP is describing. Ultimately they're not very powerful or anything to worry about. The only real power they have is when you let yourself be manipulated by fear. They're "lower" than us and fear and envy us because of our connection with "the source." When a person is starting to wake up spiritually they can cause synchronicities to happen in our lives which are designed to play to our ego and our fears. In my experience the most important part of a succesful spiritual awakening is being able to keep your cool and not get caught up in ego inflation or fear. If you are becoming aware of things like these sort of beings then it's actually a good sign. They seem to serve as gatekeepers of sorts.

I've also had experiences with entities that to me were quite unpleasant. The little grey guys are really just mischievous children compared to some of the heavier stuff out there. When encountering negative-ish type entities my Modus Operandi goes like this: stay cool, detached and aware. Like the way of the warrior ala Don Juan Matus. If that isn't enough then be concious of and project the fact that you come from the pre-existent source of everything. If even that isn't enough then call upon the Logos. Jesus is the Logos, but so are Mithra and Horus, Dionysus, Neo etc... Whatever name you use you'll know him when you he saves your ass.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
OH NO! the Vatican was right, THEY ARE DEEMONS

or gremlins?...lol

edit on 23-9-2010 by aliengenes because: hmmm

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

First, thank you for the post. The information you present is very interesting.
I remember once I woke up to some sort of an attack. This may sound odd, I can say it's hard to explain. Basically, I could not see the entity, but I could see it (as if in my minds eye? I don't know.) The only description I can offer is that it was cloaked in black with a hood...very much like the popular image of the Reaper, but I don't think it was that.
When I woke up, I was laying on my stomach, one arm under my pillow, head on the pillow, my other arm was laying flat on the bed, bent over my head. The entity was either laying on top of me, or was kind of standing over me. One of it's hands were holding my arm down (the arm NOT under the pillow.) The other arm of this entity went through my back, out my stomach and sort of bent down to hold my genitals. It's "head" (again, I didn't really see it, but saw it somehow else.) was brought close to my head. It spoke, though I couldn't hear it with my ears....same way I couldn't see it with my eyes. It was kind of like it was whispering in some obscure language.
It didn't physically harm me in any way, so the fact that it went through me indicates an entity that vibrates on a different frequency than I do. I don't feel it was attacking me to threaten, or harm me. My first impression was more that it had me under control, and perhaps was telling me such. Future speculation about myself would show me that, by grasping my genitals, it controlled me with my weakness for sex....a very powerful energy....but this was speculation. I think, like a flea wont kill it's host, these entities will steal energy, but need to keep you alive for future feeding. Basically, the entity didn't get off me, or let me up, until I finally got angry and yelled"Get Off Me!" Then it was just gone.
These entities are definitely there, and I believe to be the root cause of all forms of negativity. They will appear in whatever form is ideal for whomever they are leaching on to, be it alien, Djin, demon, angel...they WILL play god, if they feel it will work towards their goal.
I see a pattern with what I experienced, and what you experience.
I have written an article called ;'My Truth". (Note, the tittle indicates that it may not be THE truth, it is my best understanding of it, but I may be 100% wrong.)

www.execulink.com...

On the left of my site there is a link called my truth. In the article I use the mechanics of atoms to explain the possibility of other entities. (Also note that the ideas in my article are not necessarily mine, but the article is a collaboration of 20 - 30 years of study.) My LARGEST understanding of this came from an upload by Jonathan, which I link to at the base of my article. Celestine prophecy, by James Redfield really helped me understand energy.
I hope I have been able to add relevance to your quest.
Peace and One Love

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join