Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 13
40
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply topost by dunwichwitch
 


Good post! Now I have something to confess but first understand this:

I am 50 years old and own and operate a private investigation company within Europe. I travel around Europe each summer.

Last year I was on Ramstein Air Base located near Kaiserslautern, Germany and while eating a hamburger in my car while parked near the flight commander's building I noticed someone walking out of the building but was INVISIBLE! He was a human man walking to a private jet that was parked near the commander's building. You could see he was wearing a uniform with a hat similiar to the ones the marines wear. And this guy was easy seven feet tall and extremely thin.

How could I see him? He looked like liquid mercury was surounding him and the sun light was reflecting off of him. It was good camouflauge and would work perfect at night time but during a sunny day they can be seen.

The U.S. military has found a way to become invisible. I could not see anytype of device attached to the man but I did noticed he was wearing one of those wide military parade belts.

You might think this is a joke but it is not.


Hmmmm I don't doubt that at all. If these things became visible and made deals with humanity posing as aliens, I don't doubt they've been able to back engineer some inferior forms of complete stealth.




posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine
 


Thank you for the diagnosis... but psychiatry doesn't take very much into account except people with unknown or socially abberant behavior being "wrong" and needing "fixing". Psychology as a whole is very one dimensional and I find it childish and full of fear-mongering. Jesus, if I had to fear being diagnosed, doped, and thrown into a looney bin by ATS roving army of psychiatrists, I would just as easily deal with this myself.

I'm just wondering, you don't run any mental health programs, do you? Because lack of compassion and understanding is what makes me hate psychology.



posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
interesting now that ive been looking into the watchers more info and threads are popping up about them.

i first heard about them from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

also i believe some are good and some evil. I have named mine and it helps me often, i think its a fair deal, i give him my energy, he gives me what i want. I would like to know how specifically to see or contact them if anyone has that info available.



posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wow, really interesting thread


I haven't read it all, but I just wanted to post while my thoughts were still fresh and before reading all the way to the end and then feeling too tired to write anything lol


-

Anyway, you know what's weird is I know what you're talking about! I remember when I was younger, I used to always be cautious around pictures of people or posters of people in my room because it felt like they were watching me. It just always felt weird to me lol. Sounds crazy I know.

Another crazy thing is, sometimes I see the air shimmer, or it looks weird like something is there, but I just ignore it. I know that the air will shimmer when there's heat, but this was different and where I was looking, there wasn't any heat. Is that what you're talking about? I've also seen a flash of bright light when there shouldn't have been any and it seemed out of place.

I've also felt negative energies before. Once, I was in my room just doing whatever and I felt a negative energy and I just couldn't ignore it. I had to get out of my room and I shut the door and didn't go back in for awhile lol. Do you think that has anything to do with these beings?

I once had a dream where alien beings were invading Earth and they were in moon-looking ships, and heaps of them in all different shapes and sizes. When the beings landed, I saw what they looked like and they were invisible too, although I could see them just vaguely, but most others couldn't. These beings were tall though, thin and had kind of a hunched posture with long arms. It strikes me as really weird now because you mention invisible beings too. And once after a storm, it felt like there were some around. Maybe not like the ones in my dream, but the ones you referred to. I couldn't see anything, but it just felt like I could sense something there. I don't know lol, that sounds crazy too, but oh well.

Also another thing. Have you ever had that feeling something is watching you? I had that not long ago, about a few weeks ago. I was in the kitchen at night after my family had gone to bed (I was getting a midnight snack lol) and it honestly felt like something or someone bad was watching me through the window, not near the window, but further off, but still watching me. And it sent a shiver down my spine because I knew beyond a doubt that something/someone was watching me. And I've never had that feeling before and I'd always wondered what it would feel like and how you could KNOW that someone or something was watching you for sure. But now I know, and it felt pretty scary to be honest and I hope I never have it happen again lol.

Although before that, there was a time when my sister and my cousin and I were walking in the bush and it felt like something bad was there, but it didn't feel the same as the experience above because I felt I knew beyond a doubt that something/someone was watching me.

I've also had times where my family has been out in the bush and it feels like there are things watching. Probably spirits of/from nature or something I guess. I'm Indigenous Australian and I do believe some things about the stories and dreamtime stories. The things I feel watching me in the bush don't feel bad though, they feel normal like they should be there. Like I said probably spirits or something, but interesting nonetheless.

Anyway, I just thought I should add my experiences or thoughts in case they might be of use or something? I haven't posted on here for awhile because most of what's on ATS just doesn't seem interesting and most threads have been hoaxes. But this thread caught my interest lol so yeah



posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker
 


Suposedly those beings feed on negative emotions , so i dont think you could make a deal with them.
Being - Im hungry!
You - wait a minute that im going to squeeze some fear out of me , to feed you my precious.


[edit on 26-8-2008 by dracodie]



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 



>

Not all "watchers" are fallen angels and bad, some are good as well...



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker
 


Classic Djinn or Genie you have there. So you've gotten to communicate with your Djinns? Aren't you afraid that you have made a pact which may in the end not benefit you so well? Isn't it better that you get what you want by your own undertaking? I dunno, but I refuse to believe that this trade you seem to have is such a great thing in the end. Where will you be when Jesus comes? Just kidding, partially.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkly_Eyed777
 


I can't say it's all bad entities, but I feel like especially here in America...and indeed the entire "Westernized" or "Westernizing" world... the majority of these things are negative.

I have felt like things are watching me most nights. Even now as I type, the door to this room has no knob, and my dog keeps nudging it wide open, and there's a room behind me which is my mother's room, and I feel like there are just harsh stares piercing my back... like any of you that get social anxiety will know the feeling of being stared at. Even if it's benign, you can feel it pierce you like an energetic arrow. Usually, I get a good feeling for people staring judgmentally and people just staring coincidentally. Certain situations will have good vibes, and you'll feel comfortable and the people will be cool. Other situations just make you wanna sink away. This is how it feels. I almost never feel alone, and indeed I'm not... but most of the time, it feels like a bad scene. I wanna move, but I don't have the money, and I doubt it will alleviate the beings being wherever I move.



[edit on 27-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else has seen what I tend to see pretty often. I'm familiar with the eye amoebas and the squiggles we get in our eyes.
But sometimes I see a single spark of light. It tends to be gold and I see it both in my peripheral vision and sometimes right in front of me.
It tends to follow a certain path and it disappears.

Ive asked a few people if they've ever seen this and most just say its probably just your eyes playing tricks or its the squiggle in your eye.

I'm familar with those, but its weird that I see a Gold or White speck of illuminated light appear move around and then disappear again.

input?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by enrage]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by enrage]



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by enrage
 


I never had that but I have had flashed of a bright white light once in a while.
Really strange when it happens.

Something that bothers me is the noise my tv makes. It makes these loud cracking noises, even when turned off. I thought it was just heat, nothing to worry about, but when it happens I get this strange sensation that something is watching me. There is something about that whole corner of the room.

I was playing and old iron maiden tape and the number of the beast was playing.
I have a cross sitting on that entertainment center and it came flying off the entertainment center into the center of the room, and the tv started cracking.
My daughter who was six at the time, freaked out. She saw it too. THis cross did not fall over, and was cornered the way it was sitting. It flew!

Ama



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey dunwichwitch, These ghostly mist...... It seems to me, after my meditation, I would be able to see some dark mist floating around, but I cannot get a clear picture. I can see it easier when the lights are off, where there may be some light coming from outside the door.
When I noticed these mist, my dog started "sniffing" and staring at nothing but in the direction of the dark mist. He would bark, then I would just put him outside my door. I know my dog's personality, from the looks of it, He notice something and is trying to figure our what it is.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
I was wondering if anyone else has seen what I tend to see pretty often. I'm familiar with the eye amoebas and the squiggles we get in our eyes.
But sometimes I see a single spark of light. It tends to be gold and I see it both in my peripheral vision and sometimes right in front of me.
It tends to follow a certain path and it disappears.

Ive asked a few people if they've ever seen this and most just say its probably just your eyes playing tricks or its the squiggle in your eye.

I'm familar with those, but its weird that I see a Gold or White speck of illuminated light appear move around and then disappear again.

input?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by enrage]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by enrage]


Check this link out regarding the white speck of light called "Flashers".

www.mdsupport.org...



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch
 


But there is always the core of the free will.
You can choose your own society you are interacting with. Not on a global scale, but on a personal one, but that requires effort and choice.
Let’s mention a theory that says that Humanity is a very broad mix of individual souls with different stages of conscious development, which are interacting within a “field”. That field let every soul experience different situations with the purpose of initiating growth in their consciousness.
Maybe these situations are adapted to everybody’s capacity to handle them. That way there is nothing like “bad”, it depends on the view.
If you force your small son to the dentist because of a hole in a tooth, that is “bad” for him, but a wise treatment for you.
So you, for example, are experiencing these negative beings with a purpose or opportunity to grow. You learned already that emotional qualities like anger, frustration, etc ( lust?), are feeding them and that joyful qualities are disrupting the flow of energy to them. Your control of the mind is therefore essential to proceed beyond. A handsome tool is self-inquiry (why I am doing or thinking this, etc) and self-control. That might tackle unwanted influence. Maybe this way you can develop a kind of “wisdom” of how to move ahead in this “field” called reality. Some call that “viveka”.
Maybe, if you develop a kind of “radiant unconditional love”, then you will repel these leeches completely and will attract a different sort of being. But to do so, you will have to put your own effort into it.
Practically, you can for example thank them for letting you experience this level of existence and the role of being a victim, and that now is the time for a change, because you will proceed into a next phase/stage.
It might be required to become a vegetarian to break out of the role of being a victim. You eat cattle, so you will be treated like cattle.
If somebody does something wrong (in your view), that might be required to be experienced by that person in order to realize or learn. That approach to something “negative” happening might help to maintain a positive attitude, while chaos can break loose around you.
Fractals have been mentioned, that’s newer stuff. Maybe that “field” is fractal in nature. In olden days it was like “As above, so below” …



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch
 


Uh, if they are invisible, how can YOU see them??? sorry for the one liner guys.....



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't say you're crazy.. because I could see where that could come from. My friend read me this once, and ever since, every time I walk around my house at night time I can't walk anywhere if the light isn't on. I even think about the grays and I'm not even sure if I believe they're down here.

If a lot of grays live here, how come we never find spaceships except for UFOs? I mean, UFOs are unidentified flying objects.. they're always flying! or in the air.. not unidentified spaceship on the ground.. and notice we never see spaceships "taking off" from the ground (except for perhaps abduction stories)

However, even in abduction stories, aliens seem to appear, in their ship, from the sky.

And if they can make themselves not be seen to us on land, how come they can't do the same with their spaceships, as in UFO's? At least one UFO is seen daily, correct? Perhaps many more, who knows.. yet nobody has seen an alien that is not "invisible" to the outside world unless they self-hypnotize themselves or something.. or take acid.. how come UFOs aren't in that category?



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
After reading this thread from the other day every time i go out the back for a cig at night i get really freaked


This bloody thread has really got to me, just thought i would let you know
i mean last night i felt my hair prickle cant remember that happening i keep imagining all these invisible demon things watching me.

Twice in my life while asleep i have felt a presence in a dream but the sence of it being real to the point that i wake up screaming "get out get out" at the top of my voice, in my dream what ever it is is coming through the _
Twice that has happened to me.

Good thread but a bit on the freaky side


[edit on 28-8-2008 by MinMin]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MinMin
 

Yes, it's not a thread to read before bedtime!

I've never seen shadow beings, or anything else during waking hours, but I do have dreams of intruders. It feels very real and scary, and I don't actually want to look and find out there really is something in my room. Either way there's never been a sense of pleasantness, it always feels sinister.


Originally posted by amatrine
Something that bothers me is the noise my tv makes. It makes these loud cracking noises, even when turned off. I thought it was just heat, nothing to worry about, but when it happens I get this strange sensation that something is watching me. There is something about that whole corner of the room.


My TV does that as well, doesn't everyone elses?
It cracks and makes loud popping sounds. It seems it's after I turn it off, so I think it's just cooling down, or expanding or shrinking or whatever. Temperature change would cause this I think ...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by violet]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzipwn

If a lot of grays live here, how come we never find spaceships except for UFOs? I mean, UFOs are unidentified flying objects.. they're always flying! or in the air.. not unidentified spaceship on the ground.. and notice we never see spaceships "taking off" from the ground (except for perhaps abduction stories)

However, even in abduction stories, aliens seem to appear, in their ship, from the sky.

And if they can make themselves not be seen to us on land, how come they can't do the same with their spaceships, as in UFO's? At least one UFO is seen daily, correct? Perhaps many more, who knows.. yet nobody has seen an alien that is not "invisible" to the outside world unless they self-hypnotize themselves or something.. or take acid.. how come UFOs aren't in that category?


I might suggest you read some of the works of Jaques Vallee, a french astrophysicist who is also, among other things, a UFO researcher.

In Passport to Magonia, he has collected accounts from all over the world since practically the beginning of written history of strange encounters and paranormal phenomena which are very similar to so called extraterrestrial encounters today.

There is a reason, I believe, to their madness, and it is this. The sightings people have and their encounters are staged in order to warp, or shape our perception of these beings. Or, perhaps there is no deliberate deception involved, but that they merely mirror back to us our own expectations.

Back in the day, folks saw faeries, elves, dwarves and airships, and nowadays we see spaceships and gray aliens.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by dunwichwitch
 


But there is always the core of the free will.
You can choose your own society you are interacting with. Not on a global scale, but on a personal one, but that requires effort and choice.
Let’s mention a theory that says that Humanity is a very broad mix of individual souls with different stages of conscious development, which are interacting within a “field”. That field let every soul experience different situations with the purpose of initiating growth in their consciousness.
Maybe these situations are adapted to everybody’s capacity to handle them. That way there is nothing like “bad”, it depends on the view.
If you force your small son to the dentist because of a hole in a tooth, that is “bad” for him, but a wise treatment for you.
So you, for example, are experiencing these negative beings with a purpose or opportunity to grow. You learned already that emotional qualities like anger, frustration, etc ( lust?), are feeding them and that joyful qualities are disrupting the flow of energy to them. Your control of the mind is therefore essential to proceed beyond. A handsome tool is self-inquiry (why I am doing or thinking this, etc) and self-control. That might tackle unwanted influence. Maybe this way you can develop a kind of “wisdom” of how to move ahead in this “field” called reality. Some call that “viveka”.
Maybe, if you develop a kind of “radiant unconditional love”, then you will repel these leeches completely and will attract a different sort of being. But to do so, you will have to put your own effort into it.
Practically, you can for example thank them for letting you experience this level of existence and the role of being a victim, and that now is the time for a change, because you will proceed into a next phase/stage.
It might be required to become a vegetarian to break out of the role of being a victim. You eat cattle, so you will be treated like cattle.
If somebody does something wrong (in your view), that might be required to be experienced by that person in order to realize or learn. That approach to something “negative” happening might help to maintain a positive attitude, while chaos can break loose around you.
Fractals have been mentioned, that’s newer stuff. Maybe that “field” is fractal in nature. In olden days it was like “As above, so below” …



You make a lot of sense... and yes, I am not intentionally trying to be the victim, although I am not near a state of perfection yet, and sometimes the "woe is me" comes in. I try to repel these thoughts with exactly what you said. Self analyzing. Why is this happening to me, and what is it showing me about myself?"
I'm still fearful. I'm still a bit weary of the unknown. I still have periods of anger and pain and frustration. I still snap every once in a while. I'm not healthy. I'm not pure. I am not perfect, so anyone here looking to me for all the answers should be aware that I only have observations based on a slightly damaged and traumatized human perspective that may only be slightly more aware than the average Joe. What is mine might not be yours. Maybe in your reality, there are no entities and everything is as it seems... but I doubt it. We still live as a collective, but we are also still individuals, and some people may be ready to explore the previously unseen, some people may still be learning from what they can see. Take it as it comes, but suspend your judgment towards others that are taking in reality differently than you. By you, I mean plural and generally speaking.

Also, to this poster... I really should become a vegetarian. I've been thinking about that for a long time. I used to not even like meat except for chicken nuggets and hot dogs haha. That is a very interesting perspective, and thank you for putting it that way. I might just take your advice and do what I've been meaning to do for a while now.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MinMin
 


Don't worry. They don't bite.... much.

Just kidding. I don't think you have anything to panic about. It's a really creepy thing to dwell on. Maybe this wasn't the best thing to read for some people.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you paranoid. Like I said, try to laugh at your fear of "them" if it comes, and if you actually start seeing these things, don't panic either. They were there before... so just try to ignore it until we all can find a good method of repellent.





top topics
 
40
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join