It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There are sure some interesting comments for thought in regards to mans position here on earth.

Maybe it is both ways. We are a parasite and we are also being used.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Ive thought about it hard they would have been golden reflective eyes because the yellowness was more darker like golden dark and the eyes didnt wave like flames they stood still?

Ive had an encounter with a fallen angel who saved my life many years ago and my best friend was a witness and the driver that makes two witnesses where it looked as if i passed through a car on my pushbike the near impossible we werent drunk we were very sober hehe ive also worked at a food company a while back and where i worked in the boiler room apparently 20 years ago the chaps found a dead cat up there that had with it its name tag but they never spoke of the cat what it looked like and its name. A few nights later i dreamt of walking towards my bathroom and spotted a cat there it was very friendly and i leaned forwards and read its name tag then ther was this very bright light behind it from the window very very bright but i was very calm then i woke up. later on i was at work and on break i asked of this cat its appearence and said did it look like this etc etc and this is the cats name etc etc and they said how on earth did you know that. Ive been puzzled since. i have lots of re-occuring dreams and they always come true. i had one early this year of the tornadoes that hit britian 3 nights before it happened i said to 1 of the engineers this dream i told him what was to come of it he said lad your all young and watch too much television. but it came true the following monday the whole country was hit by several tornadoes only little baby 1s and the latest one i fear most of all i dreamt of the word 'Yellowstone' didnt mean much at the time but i wrote it down. then night after night it was getting clear to me that it was a place/location and then i had the dream of parts of our planet having unknown earthquakes,molten-larva ripping through streets of cities unusual tornades in the most unlikely of destinations huge unexplaniable hurricanes and very very heavy rain storms, floods the lot, strange i know. But its only to last a few days then everything is the way it will be after that.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
I try to keep an open mind on things...

But if there's little grey things standing around watching me, they must be pretty damn bored.

I mean, if I were a hyper dimensional being, I wouldn't want to watch some chump cleaning his toilet or something.

If they are watching me, they're going to get an eye-full, anyway. Maybe I'll flip them the bird.

I'm just so over the whole idea of "it" whether it be God, or other dimensions, or any supposed "higher purpose".

I really don't know why I or anyone else should overly concern themselves with it. If there's a higher purpose, then so be it, but I didn't ask to be here and if I offend some over-watcher because I utterly don't care, that's their problem.

What if you were just an ordinary human... would you want to watch an interdimensional being autoclave his bio-fluids drainage receptacle? I sure would!

-rrr

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Actually Op is correct. I have seen these energy beings while etheric projecting. They seem to leech of peoples life energy,they are everywhere and i don't think that they are evil,they are just doing what comes natural to them,sorta how mosquitos bite us to get blood.

I know some of you might not believe me,but i can care less..i have been projecting since i was a kid,unfortunately in the younger years it was mostly spontaneous projections but as a adult i have been able to control them and project nightly.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is a suggestion and Im not saying I am correct here.

Could these "creatures" for lack of a better term, possibly be the evil Thetans that are mentioned in the higher stages of Scientology? I am referring to the ones who supposedly attach themselves to human hosts and feed on their negativity.

I have never been a believer in L.Ron or the whole Scientology business, but what is described here mirrors what Hubbard talked about almost completely.

Just a thought

[edit on 8/25/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ive seen one my self a few weeks back,a shimmering moving shadow stalking me in front of a large gate,undoubtibly a cloaked being.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Like I do - take that which resonates with you and use it. Keep the rest just for comparison.

I have one particular entity that has plagued me for some time now and just Saturday morning I suddenly just said "screw it" and gave in. This entity immediately told mt to SHUT UP !! SHUT UP!! and left. I since have conversed with a few friends who said exactly what I suspected, if you fight them and/or fear them, that is exactly what they want. That is what allows them to survive.

Like I said find them curious and study them without fear. I suspect you find you are far less attractive to them then.

Love and Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply topost by dunwichwitch

Good post! Now I have something to confess but first understand this:

I am 50 years old and own and operate a private investigation company within Europe. I travel around Europe each summer.

Last year I was on Ramstein Air Base located near Kaiserslautern, Germany and while eating a hamburger in my car while parked near the flight commander's building I noticed someone walking out of the building but was INVISIBLE! He was a human man walking to a private jet that was parked near the commander's building. You could see he was wearing a uniform with a hat similiar to the ones the marines wear. And this guy was easy seven feet tall and extremely thin.

How could I see him? He looked like liquid mercury was surounding him and the sun light was reflecting off of him. It was good camouflauge and would work perfect at night time but during a sunny day they can be seen.

The U.S. military has found a way to become invisible. I could not see anytype of device attached to the man but I did noticed he was wearing one of those wide military parade belts.

You might think this is a joke but it is not.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
We need a team of skilled psychiatrists on ATS to make people like this wake up and smell the coffee. If you actually believe this (or god forbid post it), you have very real mental problems and will lead a quite miserable life until you resolve them. Honestly people.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

I do believe there are several, psycologists here, wether here for research(like they do in mmorpgs) or just for fun

[Just to add, i am making a similar thread soon on Michael Jackson and a similar genre(nothing negative, intresting guy) and thoug i would Plug it here]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Interesting read, and nice theory but never heard anything like that about the watchers.

Why don't other people speak up about this if they see it?
Maybe that's what's in the romanek video

But I've never heard anything like it.
Is there anything else you can add to help validate this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Interesting read, and nice theory but never heard anything like that about the watchers.

Why don't other people speak up about this if they see it?
Maybe that's what's in the romanek video

But I've never heard anything like it.
Is there anything else you can add to help validate this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Very interesting and thought provoking thread OP.

I can't lend any credence to what it is your are speaking of in any way, but I will say that it would explain quite a bit for me.

This topic is very similar to a book I once read, it was called Twolight Eyes and was written by Dean Koontz. The main character was able to see these types of demonic beings that others were not aware of. They would take human form and they fed off of human energy, negative energy that is.

According to the story these beings could be found in large pupulated areas and especially can be found near disaster areas or tragic happenings like structure fires and auto accident. They feed off of human misery and negative energy.

I realize this is just a book of fiction, but you should read it some time, the parallels to what you are describing are eerily similar.

Best regards

Dude Dean Koontz is a good writer. I should read that. Everybody who thinks I've been watching or reading too much sci fi or fantasy should know that I don't really watch or read much of either. I've always been a non-fiction and a documentary guy myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Great thread by the way.

I think this may be the video

[edit on 24/8/08 by blupblup]

YES!!! This is it! Has the authenticity of this video been proven? These things are varied in size. They may be two or three different species. I'm not sure if the little guys mean us much harm. But they appear similarly to that, regardless of shape or size. Some are about three feet tall, most of the ones I see are 4 to 5 ft, and I've seen some really tall ones, too. I have a drawing of the 4 to 5 footers somewhere. They have like....spots. I can't tell whether they are spots or just deep indentations or ridges...

There may be several different types of these creatures that we are dealing with, but the feeling I get at this point is that most are negative.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I find your limited understanding, based in animalistic paranoia, is offensive at best. Mankind is more a parasite upon the world then the midway creatures. Your vision seems to come as a way of manipulating your mind, at best confusing your mind, so that you see evil everywhere but within yourself.

www.urantia.org...

All is as it should be.

I understand what you are saying... and I could get into all of that later, but for now I'm trying to relate to more people. We are animals, ya know?

Everything is as it should be yes yes, but it will continue not being very pleasant and completely out of balance if we don't do something about these things.

Didn't you hear me? I have evil inside and I know that. I wanna kill arbitrarily sometimes, too. Every so often, I get angry and I wanna just take every moron that does something selfish or pushy or idiotic and I wanna crack their skulls open with a bat.

Now... I don't give into these emotions, but they ARE there.

How is being holier than thou or completely removed from regular people's understandings of the world and good VS evil and consequeces and reprocussions and causes and effects gunna help anyone except those that know what you mean, who will probably just nod their head in agreement and have no need for furtther discussion about it? I know what you mean, yet the majority of people still view everything as separate and everything seemingly bad as something to avoid.

Do these things have a right to exist the way they do? Of course they do because they exist and are learning just like us... but to us... to these manifestations that ARE us, they are a parasite. To our perception, everything is not the way we wish it to be. Sure, we'll learn from it, but not if we just all let it be. some people have to take action, if it is only about speaking out and talking about their experiences. I never claimed to have a great understanding of these things to begin with. I just recognize they are here and they are not making things very easy for human evolution. That could be a great thing in the end and eventually we'll come out stronger spiritually and physically and mentally than ever before, or it could lead to game over and we'd have to start again. I am human as much as I transcend humanity... so I do not place myself very far away from experiencing it as it is right now. Who would I be helping if I did that?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
u are wrong. Man is the parasite these being created. Man is manipulated into doing these things to feed...aka livestock. Dotn kid yourself. Man is the balancing force for the universe. And he has been wronged into thinking he has to take a side.

Yes. What he said, Incarnated.

Do you not appreciate humanity? Why would you view humans as a parasite, when in the right state of mind, a human such as Jesus or Ghandi or even John Lennon can do great things and try to save the world, instead of take from it and not give back?

Society is the determining factor in a human's over-all behavior in relation to his environment. If society has been manipulated into a sterile yet poisonous state of mass psychosis, and people have the choice to accept it but are not readily made aware or given the option to be made aware... how is that all our fault as individuals? We can realize but the pressure to not realize and give into the parasitic and delusional psychosis of "normality" is sometimes just overwhelming. We don't all have the answers, or anything close to the answers... but we haven't really been given the right guidance towards these answers, either. As much as you are your own teacher, you are not separate from experiencing others and what they have to offer and teach you. We must all be taught the reasons for "bad things", but first we have to face them. Parasites are a "bad thing".

If you think about experience, it's just a series of moving pictures and soundtracks and vibrations that make behavioral patterns in response to those pictures and sounds... so good and bad are a perception of certain vibrational frequencies on the spectrum ranging from one extreme to the other. Problem is that we humans are not tuned to experience the "dark" side of the spectrum acceptingly. Harmony does not arise when it interferes. Discord arises, and it is not a pleasant experience. Life is just a series pf colorful moments, and we want to make these moments as contentful as possible. Surely, we must experience pain and suffering and manipulation in order to know how to truly be happy and free to create what we want... but we are learning, and everything that IS is subject to change.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Actually Op is correct. I have seen these energy beings while etheric projecting. They seem to leech of peoples life energy,they are everywhere and i don't think that they are evil,they are just doing what comes natural to them,sorta how mosquitos bite us to get blood.

I know some of you might not believe me,but i can care less..i have been projecting since i was a kid,unfortunately in the younger years it was mostly spontaneous projections but as a adult i have been able to control them and project nightly.

Yeah they are just being who they are... but once we start realizing what they do in order to be at the expense of us, it is no longer compatible. Like a host to a virus that starts developing antibodies.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Here is a suggestion and Im not saying I am correct here.

Could these "creatures" for lack of a better term, possibly be the evil Thetans that are mentioned in the higher stages of Scientology? I am referring to the ones who supposedly attach themselves to human hosts and feed on their negativity.

I have never been a believer in L.Ron or the whole Scientology business, but what is described here mirrors what Hubbard talked about almost completely.

Just a thought

[edit on 8/25/08 by BlackOps719]

I don't know what's more frightening. These beings existing.... or Scientologists being right about stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666

Like I do - take that which resonates with you and use it. Keep the rest just for comparison.

I have one particular entity that has plagued me for some time now and just Saturday morning I suddenly just said "screw it" and gave in. This entity immediately told mt to SHUT UP !! SHUT UP!! and left. I since have conversed with a few friends who said exactly what I suspected, if you fight them and/or fear them, that is exactly what they want. That is what allows them to survive.

Like I said find them curious and study them without fear. I suspect you find you are far less attractive to them then.

Love and Peace

Would you consider their dependence on certan hosts kind of like a human's dependence on a lover or just attention in general? Do you think it is hard for them to admit that they need to move on and find someone else who can give them what they desire?

Do you think that underneath their drone-like behavior, that they have the potential to become positive and independent beings, capable of love and remorse and giving back as much as they take?

Or are they forever damned to a parasitic existence?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join