It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest

Conspiracy theorists have long claimed that explosives downed World Trade Center 7, north of the Twin Towers. The long-awaited report from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) conclusively rebuts those claims. Fire alone brought down the building, the report concludes, pointing to thermal expansion of key structural members as the culprit. The report also raises concerns that other large buildings might be more vulnerable to fire-induced structural failure than previously thought.




posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.popularmechanics.com...

For the pdf version of the report follow this wtc.nist.gov...

Its a big report and will take some time to go through in detail

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Pro-genetic]



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind that because the NIST said that WTC7 was brought down by fires that it must be true.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pro-genetic
 


I believe these nice folk have been talking bout this for a while. www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pro-genetic

Its a big report and will take some time to go through in detail

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Pro-genetic]


Yet according to the title of your post it has put any "9/11 Conspiracy" to rest? This is a direct contradiction if you have not noticed.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is should have been expected.

It's hard to argue with the experts but I'm sure some genious here ATS will try. Some people just can't except truth because everthing is a conspiracy to them.
thx for the post.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun
This is should have been expected.

It's hard to argue with the experts but I'm sure some genious here ATS will try. Some people just can't except truth because everthing is a conspiracy to them.
thx for the post.


And I suppose that many come to the table saying that I should just "TRUST" a report. This is not how engineers are trained, I suppose though that it is how many others are conditioned.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

Originally posted by Pro-genetic

Its a big report and will take some time to go through in detail

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Pro-genetic]


Yet according to the title of your post it has put any "9/11 Conspiracy" to rest? This is a direct contradiction if you have not noticed.

well if you bothered your ass to follow the first link i gave you then you would see it was a copy and paste of the article heading i was refering to......Amadán.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Pro-genetic
 


I believe these nice folk have been talking bout this for a while. www.abovetopsecret.com...


Thanks for the update but if only you could see my face...the care on it is amazing.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is fact people! Popular Mechanics and NIST are both reporting that WTC7 was in fact brought down by fire damage! Wake up! Fire will ignite you!



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pro-genetic
 


No need for snippyness. Just passing by.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Let's stop asking questions because a National Agency has issued a report.

Great idea! Genius! I gotta find my notebook to write a reminder and a hammer and chisel to perform a lobotomy on myself because I'm suffering from a delusional disorder where I can't stop asking "Why?", and I also suffer from a mental condition where I remember history, and I have delusions of grandeur where I believe that history is repeating itself in modern times, just with more technological and psychological bells and whistles! Jesus Christ save me from my blooming insanity. I don't want to be insane anymore! Please! Please! Take away my logic and reason and replace it with blind faith! It would cure my discomfort! I want comfort! I want plasma screens! I want a #ing American Flag colored collar and a muzzle, so people will stop making snide comments about just how socially unacceptable I am!

This..... I'm going to shut up now, although I'll going to conclude with is this:

Despite popular belief, Momma Cass didn't die choking on a ham sandwich.
The "expert" who examined her body was biased towards overweight people, and had started that rumor by ignoring the obvious fact that she hadn't even touched the ham sandwich.

Just saying...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
This is fact people! Popular Mechanics and NIST are both reporting that WTC7 was in fact brought down by fire damage! Wake up! Fire will ignite you!


And...........
To schrodinger....sorry



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You can prescribe to popular mechanics for only 83cents an issue and understand the full truth! It's time to wake up! Prescribe to Popular Mechanics for only 83cents an issue! (this is not an advertisement)



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Let's stop asking questions because a National Agency has issued a report.

Great idea! Genius! I gotta find my notebook to write a reminder and a hammer and chisel to perform a lobotomy on myself because I'm suffering from a delusional disorder where I can't stop asking "Why?", and I also suffer from a mental condition where I remember history, and I have delusions of grandeur where I believe that history is repeating itself in modern times, just with more technological and psychological bells and whistles! Jesus Christ save me from my blooming insanity. I don't want to be insane anymore! Please! Please! Take away my logic and reason and replace it with blind faith! It would cure my discomfort! I want comfort! I want plasma screens! I want a #ing American Flag colored collar and a muzzle, so people will stop making snide comments about just how socially unacceptable I am!

This..... I'm going to shut up now, although I'll going to conclude with is this:

Despite popular belief, Momma Cass didn't die choking on a ham sandwich.
The "expert" who examined her body was biased towards overweight people, and had started that rumor by ignoring the obvious fact that she hadn't even touched the ham sandwich.

Just saying...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]


What history is repeating itself? I cant recall ever reading about any other towers being hit by planes?



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
You can prescribe to popular mechanics for only 83cents an issue and understand the full truth! It's time to wake up! Prescribe to Popular Mechanics for only 83cents an issue! (this is not an advertisement)

And i can buy a slab of beer for a euro...whats your point.
If Popular mechanics were to cost 100 quid an issue would that make it more acceptable to you.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pro-genetic

Originally posted by Techsnow
You can prescribe to popular mechanics for only 83cents an issue and understand the full truth! It's time to wake up! Prescribe to Popular Mechanics for only 83cents an issue! (this is not an advertisement)

And i can buy a slab of beer for a euro...whats your point.
If Popular mechanics were to cost 100 quid an issue would that make it more acceptable to you.


It would in fact. You may forget the fact that NIST and popular mechanics conclude the same facts. The truth is both are correct in their calculations.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The fact that popular mechanics and NIST are reporting the same TRUTH only permits me to assume that fire does in fact ignite steel infrastructure, thus the only logical conclusion is that if you are any where near a fire you may be in fact prone to collapsing due to internal fire damage.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The fact that popular mechanics and NIST are reporting the same TRUTH only permits me to assume that fire does in fact ignite steel infrastructure, thus the only logical conclusion is that if you are any where near a fire you may be in fact prone to collapsing due to internal fire damage.


I actually have nothing to say back to that...you have totally won me over.
Like the crazy computer from iRobot your logic is undeniable



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pro-genetic

Originally posted by Techsnow
The fact that popular mechanics and NIST are reporting the same TRUTH only permits me to assume that fire does in fact ignite steel infrastructure, thus the only logical conclusion is that if you are any where near a fire you may be in fact prone to collapsing due to internal fire damage.


I actually have nothing to say back to that...you have totally won me over.
Like the crazy computer from iRobot your logic is undeniable


I am glad to see you the reality of the situation in which you face.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join