It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Christian Slater Appreciation Thread---The Next Greatest Actor Of Our Time!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Blushes!

I've seen lots of Van Damme as well, Bruce Lee, and some Jackie Chan. My uncle used to teach martial arts about 8 years ago - those were seriously the only movies he owned.

I don't know how many times I have seen "Rumble in the Bronx", "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" and "Blood Sport".

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
reply to post by q_ball

Blushes!

I've seen lots of Van Damme as well, Bruce Lee, and some Jackie Chan. My uncle used to teach martial arts about 8 years ago - those were seriously the only movies he owned.

I don't know how many times I have seen "Rumble in the Bronx", "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" and "Blood Sport".

- Carrot

You seen Universal Soldier?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I have seen it! But it was ages ago...I cant even remember what the heck its about now! I just know the name is familiar and rings a bell...

Perhaps I'll rent it and re-watch it!

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Well if you don't mind seeing Jean claude fan damme's ass, then it should be entertaining at least lol. It's probably one of my favourite movies with him.
Not because of the ass! lol.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

!!!!
There is an "Ass" scene? I so don't remember that! I'm all ears now! You know what... Have you seen Jarhead? That has a pretty good butt scene with Jake Gyllenhaal....if you're into that...but I don't think you are.. You're a dude right Phoenix?

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Yes there is an ass scene, and his body is in his prime there, I think women woud like it lot, lol

And yes I'm a man, and I'm not gay.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i really like JArhead, I believe Sam Mendez is under appreciated as a film director...

Its hard to believe that JAke G. beat Christian BAle for the part, and that Christian bale beat Jake G. for the part of Bruce waine in Nolans movies!
!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Jarhead and Jake Glynehal no tmy thing...neither is Van Dammes ass............................im sick of it every damn movie!

CA_Orot you have sucha good taste in movies! No girls in this who country who have that!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL Awh thanks Q... Don't be fooled.

The Notebook still makes me cry, everytime.

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol i havent seen the notes book, but hey thats okay! I guess the most emotional movie for me had to have been BLADE RUNNER .............

Ohh im dying to get out of this hell hole today! Every one is at home and its a nut house....!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

You haven't been Notebooked yet? OH DEAR!!! Someone head on over to Austrailia, and get on that pronto!! Its such a cute movie - it makes me cry every time..

So does City of Angels though - that movie is increddibly romantic and sad.

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
reply to post by q_ball

You haven't been Notebooked yet? OH DEAR!!! Someone head on over to Austrailia, and get on that pronto!! Its such a cute movie - it makes me cry every time..

So does City of Angels though - that movie is increddibly romantic and sad.

- Carrot

I've seen it, they also add nice use of scenery in it to try and make you want to cry from the beauty haha.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

LOL thats right. They get ya rright from the Get-go with the beautiful scenery - it's a trick of conditioning. From the beginning it makes you want to cry. So by the time you get the sappy parts, you're like the hoover freakin' damn.....

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sorry all have to intervene and say...more christian Slater talk lesso not book talk

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
LOL i just remembered, Ive watched some of the notebook...a bit too emotional for me....but hey id sit thru it if i had too ! ive sat thru worst..ie WANTED

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
the Next Greatest Actor of Our Time! is Tom Cruise he is one of the greatest actor in world I like him very much. He done very good and also he is good human being.
=======================
Jobs.steve
www.christian-drug-rehab.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I h8 da slate I just posting to get your Union fees.

Oh and heres the second line.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed Christisn Slater. Back in the "Pump Up The Volume" days.....Heathers, That movie where he had a bad heart and died at the end (chick flick)....Broken Arrow, The movie with Kevin Bacon when he plays his attorney? Kevin Bacon was an abused human by life and the system...did he win an award for that? I think he at least got an Academy Award nomination for it......a "nod"

He made some yawners....like, "Kuffs" the one where he is a cop and likss to talk to the camera. But he's even likable in that horrible movie.

The guy is human and made some mistakes. Who hasn't. He's coming out in a new TV series this season. I hope it is successful but certainly prefer he get back into the movie biz. That's where he belongs. Although, Charlie Sheen has done well on TV. Love his show.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OK, so my BTS points are pathetic and my tiny, little bar is embarressing. Yet I dare to enter the realms of BTS. Someone has to set things straight around here. This thread has 3 pages, and yet nobody has metioned one of the coolest movies EVER - True Romance!

The lead charachters are Christian Slater as "Clarence" and Patricia Arquette as the adorable "Alabama". And just to mention some other names from the role list: Dennis Hopper, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Walken, James Gandolphini...

www.youtube.com...

And I just love the soundtrack to this movie:
www.youtube.com...
And the main theme too:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join