It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Christian Slater Appreciation Thread---The Next Greatest Actor Of Our Time!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Dr. Love,
You are taling about Murder in the First. My second favorite movie of all time. I also liked Pump up the volume and belive it or not Kuffs. A silly movie but it takes me back.....

Yes. Slater is very under rated, but he has passed his chance to go big time IMO. He is a 'stuck in the eighties' actor unfortunately

Q,
Segal does have a wide range doesn't he...

He not a fantastic actor, but his movies are good. Particularly the mandatory fight scenes. I think my fave Segal movie is Niko - Above the law. Tacky, but a good movie anyway.

Chuck Norris on the other hand. absolutley useless. I refuse to watch anything with him in it...I especially cannot handle "Wanker, texas loser"....

[edit on 18/9/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Chuck Norris is a jingoistic type bloke. All his movies play badly off stereo types and make other races/ppl look bad. Even besides that, the movies are just crap. Segal at least has at least 10 good reputable movies under his belt before he went crap.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
---OCTOBER 1ST 08---
OFFICIALLY NAMED BY THE UNION AS THE FIRST ANNUAL

CHRISTIAN SLATER DAY..

COMING SOON - REMEMBERING TOM CRUISE!

[edit on 29-9-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
COMING SOON - REMEMBERING TOM CRUISE!
[edit on 29-9-2008 by q_ball]

No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,!!!!

Tom Cruise?!??! Come on now! Anyone but Tom!!!!
Even Keanu Reeves I could handle over Tom! What is wrong with you man!! A Christian Slater obsession is one thing, but now you are just going CRAZY!

Oh, and if I was too subtle, I would vote a conservative NO for a Tom Cruise remeberance Thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Tom Cruise?!??! Come on now! Anyone but Tom!!!!
Even Keanu Reeves I could handle over Tom!

You see, there's this one movie... "Top Gun", and Q has a jacket that looks a LOT like it! So, he's kinda crushin' on the jacket. I'll bet you this proposterous suggestion is because Q probably feels like he's bonding with the jacket...he's probably feeling as tho, he owes it to Tom Cruise (and his Steller-for-its-time-period performance) for the Super Hawt Jacket. Did I say Jacket one or three-ish too many times...?

Keanu Reeves - Now, there is a guy who I absolutely freakin' loved in Devil's Advocate, Sweet November (don't laugh!! Its a really cute chick flick), and The Matrix.

- Carrot

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join