It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Christian Slater Appreciation Thread---The Next Greatest Actor Of Our Time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Originally posted by q_ball
Colin Farell? Please. My Accent is way hotter!

Well...I have always loved Aussies....

- Carrot

Well Yes, I am aware of that

I have two accents actually, my normal one for speaking English and also when I speak turkish its diffrent. Hard to explain!

But...what about Christian Slater? l

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Well...I have always loved Aussies....

- Carrot

Well Yes, I am aware of that

I have two accents actually, my normal one for speaking English and also when I speak turkish its diffrent. Hard to explain!

But...what about Christian Slater? l

All accents are so cool - I just love the English, Irish & Austrailian. Oh and New Zealand.. They sound so - sweet..

That is so weird that you have 2 accents! I don't really speak another language, I like to think I can speak french, but I can only write it. lol.

Christian Slater - wasn't that also the name of the "Hot Guy" that Cher (not the singer) from "Clueless" was into?

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
Broken Arrow is good for several reasons indeed!

Specially for me because Mr. Woo directed it!, that man knows how to make movies, even if they are made in Hollywood...

Hey John woo fan
I'm sure you know the best combo is John woo and Chow yun-fat, big fan of both, I wish they did just one more movie before he gets too old

I like John Woo's hong kong movies better, but I did love Face-Off.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Can you write french? thats so cool....all i can think of is that song by the Beatles..Michelle...Ma Belle

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I can write french better than I can speak it - I can write un petit peu (just a ltitle bit).

I'm not fluent or anything like that lol, but I can write enough for my French Assignments in school lol

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh hey Q! If Chrsitian Slater is the Next Greatest Actor....(as it says in the title...)

Who is THE greatest actor of our time???

George Clooney?

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well, for me there is nothing better than HARD BOILED link , you are right Mr. Chow Yun Fat and Mr Woo are a match made in heaven...
check this one out too link

Hopefully when they make HArd Boiled 2, Christian Slater gets casted as the grown up baby that Chow Yun Fat rescues in the first one!

[edit on 22-8-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

The killer is one of my favourite movies of all time.

I love Chow Yun-Fat's other hong kong movies too, like God of gamblers, A better tomorrow etc.

I like Tony Leung's movies too, who was also in hard boiled.

Hard boiled is just crazy, which is great! haha.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I really love those movies too!

makes one wonder why Mr. Woo's american films have been lacking a certain something...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Yeah they lack something.

Maybe in Hong Kong he had more freedom, and a lower budget, his imagination was not so limited?

But there definitely is something about foreign movies that seperate from hollywood movies, I love some hollywood movies of course, but sometimes foreign movies just have that style, imagination, and uniqueness, that's why I love movies like Old Boy, my sassy girl, japanese horror, some anime etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh hey Q! If Chrsitian Slater is the Next Greatest Actor....(as it says in the title...)

Who is THE greatest actor of our time???

George Clooney?

- Carrot

The Greatest Actor Of Our Time?

Steven Segal

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Is this before, or after the movie Glimmerman? Underseige was a pretty good movie too!

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Is this before, or after the movie Glimmerman? Underseige was a pretty good movie too!

- Carrot

Every thing, Every thing even his crappy B grade movies ...the ones he makes every month straight to video !

LOL well its good to know you like under seige...its my fav movie of his! Your the only girl i know who has seen that!

[edit on 22-8-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

LOL well its good to know you like under seige...its my fav movie of his! Your the only girl i know who has seen that!

[edit on 22-8-2008 by q_ball]

Underseige is a grand movie!! Underseige 2 was pretty cool too - Katherine Heigl was in that.

Y'know what one of my secret favorites is of his? Exit Wounds. I just love his character in that movie - reminds me of my father. Except for the Martial arts part.

There was one I watched last week with my aunt (she is a devout Steven Seagal fan - she has like EVERY movie of his - almost), and his voice was totally dubbed for parts of it! It was SOO irritating.

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
who would win in a fight for honor?

Steven Segal vs Christian Slater the winner goes against Jean Claude Van Damme.....

Chuck Norris FTW!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
who would win in a fight for honor?

Steven Segal vs Christian Slater the winner goes against Jean Claude Van Damme.....

Chuck Norris FTW!!!!

I think I heard that Jean Claude van damme challenged Steve Segal to a fight, Steven didn't accept, I may be wrong thou.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I though I was the only man in the world who liked Exit wounds...and yes his new movies are dubbed and he uses bod doubles, its only him for the close ups. That way he makes like ten movies a month lol......

You like exit wounds??

You want a BTS Boyfriend? LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL!!! OH Q... You're a sweetie

Serioulsy his new movies are like all dubbed? And body-doubled? That sucks! Thats not even acting then!

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

excellent ! Steven segal !?!???? Please, I hope it's a joke ! ( s'il te plaît, j'espère que c'est une blague !

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol thanks (blushes, wishes he was in canada to ask her on a date lol)

Yeah im serious, i read it on wikipedia, it disappointed me...yet i still hire them when i see them at the video store!

Ive got all his older movies on DVD, to this day I can watch them and have a laigh and entertained!!

What about Van Damme? Or Dolph Lundgren?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join