It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO footage to be shown on the Kevin Smith show tonight 8.19.08

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

So I take it you're a skeptic? Because that's what skeptics say often. What makes you think I'm trying to fill a void? Don't you have a hobby? I consider what I do a hobby. It's called reading/listening to/researching something or a subject that you enjoy. Stop being so negative.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

Sorry, you didnt. But if it is not evidence of anything then it is a pointless wate of time to sit and put forth conjecture. People must really want to fill some sort of void in their lives if they believe this stuff.

So what 'VOID' are you filling by telling us we are wasting our time?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by ufo reality

Sorry, you didnt. But if it is not evidence of anything then it is a pointless wate of time to sit and put forth conjecture. People must really want to fill some sort of void in their lives if they believe this stuff.

If you dont like it then just turn off the video, dude

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm going to call in and ask a question live on the air. Listen for Eric from Atlanta.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I'm going to call in and ask a question live on the air. Listen for Eric from Atlanta.

Ask him how many times on average Edmonds sees these UFO's per month???
Does he see them once a month, once a week, every day.....I'm curious to knw.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

interesting footage and i am not sure what to make of yet.

my dsl is garbage so i lost the feed and could never get it corrected for some reason...oh well

some of them did look like tether critters to me...

thanks ufo reality

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Keep in mind gentlemen that I am sitting here watching it too. I would absolutley love to see definitive proof of a UFO but it just isnt happening. As for my void comment I beleive that some people who dont subscribe to any particular religious faith have perhaps substituted these phenomena as a pseudo-religion. And for the record one of my hobbies is UFO research as well. And in 15 years of study and research I would have to say that less than 1% of all of the documentation and evidence that I have seen is unexplainable. Believe it or not, it is a life long ambition of mine to either prove their existance or prove that our government has deliberatley created this stuff to divert our attention from the existance of highly advanced aviation tech.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Ask him how many times on average Edmonds sees these UFO's per month???
Does he see them once a month, once a week, every day.....I'm curious to knw.

yeah i would like to cruise over and scope these things out...maybe try to communicate with them

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Looks like you got through!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I sure did! I'm a speed-dial pro!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

He said it's been shown at a conference in Phoenix, but it hasn't been seen nationally. Some of the UFOs in the footage that will air tonight looks like the UFOs in the NASA tether footage. You know.....the ones that are large round glowing UFOs with a notch missing. Really odd looking.

Oh, you mean those extremely out of focus dots of light that are so out of focus they take on the shape of the internal iris of the camera? I.e. Round, with a hole in the center and a notch. If that's all it's gonna be, it's not worth seeing.

Edit to add that yep, extremely out of focus lights is all they are. And due to that, they could be anything. How anyone could get excited about that is beyond me.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by sensfan]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OK, so why was my post just ignored, and the video called flares?

Watch the end of this video and you will see the very same thing.

The same thing in Canada

Tell me why there is a difference please. I don't see a notch, but watch as two things enter the orb at the end.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This seems like sensfan calling in lol

[edit on 19-8-2008 by isitmagic]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They do seem to be out of focus...But that still leaves the question as to what they are..Now I don't believe they are car lights..I believe he is filming something in the sky..The fact that he says they appear and disappear kind of eliminates most aircraft..He also talked about how some of them would dive into the mountain and come out the other side..I wonder if he has video of that?? That video with a daytime shot of the same area would go a long way to helping out some of the skeptics I would think..

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Nice work Seawolf....I was going to post this before I seen you already did. Looks very similar I thought.
Kinda funny when you first see the black anomalies roll around it looks likea giant pac man lol......Who knows literally, and I wouldn't be surprised if even any ultra black ops or majestic/majority 12 groups knows everything thats around and cruising the universe.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hmm, so no one saved the stream or did a screen recording of the embedded video?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Completely right. I don't know when people are going to wise-up and stop putting so much attention and focus on such nonsense as out of focus points of light. That goes for the tether stuff too.

sheesh.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

The thing about the tether incident, which makes it so amazing, is that it wasnt just one out of focus light taking the shape of the camera whatever...
It was many of them... all in the same frame, all acting on their own accord.
Also, the tether is over a mile long... So why would these light be so out of focused? They arent all that big compared to the mile long tether clearly seen floating next to them...

after some of your own threads jritzmann, I would expect a little more from you on the tether incident, being that it is one of the best captures of UFOs on film, and that it was recorded by NASA... or are becoming a disbeliever?

no offense mate, I've read a lot of your threads... some out there stuff... but it does seem your starting to shake off this phenomena.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann That goes for the tether stuff too.

So what about the other tether that was up there at the same time?

Seeing as you know so much?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Anyone posted it on Youtube yet... Under the Header " Amazing-Real-Disclosure-Video"

When I read the first post my first feeling was "not another Advert"...
Am I right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join