It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO footage to be shown on the Kevin Smith show tonight 8.19.08

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't mean to be promoting the Kevin Smith show tonight, but if you want to see some of the most clear/compelling UFO footage watch the show tonight. That's all I'm gonna say. The footage was taken in Arizona in 2002.

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific

click on "VIDEO/MAC" under "listen live" at the top of the page to watch/listen live tonight!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I thought he just had a radio show, no????

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The link you provided showed absolutely no UFO footage whatsoever. Can we please chill back on the Kevin Smith Radio Show advertisements? Its against the T&C's to make posts like this, especially with the alarmist and false thread title. You need to change it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
The link you provided showed absolutely no UFO footage whatsoever. Can we please chill back on the Kevin Smith Radio Show advertisements? Its against the T&C's to make posts like this, especially with the alarmist and false thread title. You need to change it.

I'm assuming the video wont play till 10PM tonight

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

thanks for the notice but..

it doesnt say anything about it on the web page ?

how do you know this information ?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The web site will be updated very soon for the show tonight. I know it doesn't say anything about it right now.

He will have still frames from the video up before the show, then during the show he will show the actual footage and have the guy who filmed it on as his guest.

I know because I know Kevin Smith and I've been a guest on his show twice in regards to the Stephenville Texas UFO sightings.

It starts at 10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific and it's a 2 hour show.

Be patient and calm down people!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

ok sounds good will check it out.

any hints on wether this video has been seen before ?

i can wait till the show though...lol

[edit on 19-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

He said it's been shown at a conference in Phoenix, but it hasn't been seen nationally. Some of the UFOs in the footage that will air tonight looks like the UFOs in the NASA tether footage. You know.....the ones that are large round glowing UFOs with a notch missing. Really odd looking.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
reply to post by easynow

He said it's been shown at a conference in Phoenix, but it hasn't been seen nationally. Some of the UFOs in the footage that will air tonight looks like the UFOs in the NASA tether footage. You know.....the ones that are large round glowing UFOs with a notch missing. Really odd looking.

Is he gonna show it at 10PM or wait till the hour is almost over????

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

hmmm...very interesting

those tether critters look hungry to me

i thought those were only spotted in space ? should be interesting

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I don't know when he'll air it, but I would imagine during the first hour. So no worries about having to listen to the entire 2 hours to see it at the end.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.kevinsmithshow.com...

Info up now. Images look pretty interesting, I've never seen the video before.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"You have heard us talk about UFOs in the skies above Phoenix, AZ. You have heard us talk about them morphing into different shapes, and then just vanishing from sight. You have heard some of our guests say they think these are living entities rather than spacecraft. But now, you are going to see them in some of the clearest video ever shot of any UFOs anywhere at any time. Though this video has been viewed by attendees at a conference in Arizona, they have never been broadcast before tonight. Outside of those conference attendees, you are the first to see these amazing videos. "

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

excellent !

any idea how long the video is ?

and was the footage of these things high up in the air or from a plane ??? if it was filmed from the ground and these critters are getting close to us i might be worried....

sorry for the questions...hehe got me excited

also i didnt see anything on the site yet ?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Tell Kevin Smith he should Charles Hall on sometime, he's the army guy with the "Tall Whites" story

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
You have heard some of our guests say they think these are living entities rather than spacecraft. But now, you are going to see them in some of the clearest video ever shot of any UFOs anywhere at any time.

CRITTERS

Sorry couldn't resist... Hope someone will save a copy of the video somewhere... for later study

Did I ever tell you about the OTHER tether?

Originally posted by easynow
these critters are getting close to us i might be worried....

They don't bite

[edit on 19-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The site is updated now with 3 still frames from the video he'll present tonight.

You have to click on the "VIDEO/MAC" at the top under "listen live" to view the vidcast tonight! Don't forget, it's really easy.

On his site:

"You have heard us talk about UFOs in the skies above Phoenix, AZ. You have heard us talk about them morphing into different shapes, and then just vanishing from sight. You have heard some of our guests say they think these are living entities rather than spacecraft. But now, you are going to see them in some of the clearest video ever shot of any UFOs anywhere at any time. Though this video has been viewed by attendees at a conference in Arizona, they have never been broadcast before tonight. Outside of those conference attendees, you are the first to see these amazing videos. "

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

cool,thanks for the heads up bro

not a one liner

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So whats your 'piece of the action'
seeing as it's in your signature...

How about snagging us a high res copy after the show?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Honestly I just really enjoy his show. I've been a guest twice talking about the Stephenville Texas UFO sightings since I know Ricky Sorrells and Steve Allen.

I know many people involved in the UFO subject, so I helped Kevin get most of his guests last week! IE John Callahan, Edgar Mitchell, Clifford Stone, Steve Allen...

That's all...believe me I don't have time to be any more involved than that. Kevin and I talk sometimes about things going on in the UFO world, we exchange info, that's it.

Show starts in 2 minutes! Go click on the VIDEO/MAC button under "listen live" at the top of his site: www.kevinsmithshow.com...

I can't get a copy. You can't watch the show right now??

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ufo reality]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join