It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya One would need more proof than that to claim that NASA/DoD/USGS are cencoring images.

Hmmmm well how about 'creating' images (which that was an example of)

Try this one

NASA Caption

René Cantin has created Salute at the Flag, which is built around Dave Scott photo, AS15-92-12447, of Jim saluting. The rpesesnce of Mt. Hadley Delta in the background inspired René to create a more complete panoramic setting. He added AS15-92-12449 and 12450 on the left, "blending them in and re-arranging the foreground." On the right, he used AS15-87-11855, which is a fame from Jim's EVA-2 ALSEP pan but, because the distance between the LM and the ALSEP is small compared with the distance from either to the mountain, gives a good fit. Because 11855 is a color image, some effort was needed to "'match the color pixels to the black-and-white ones". The footprints to the right of the Rover and in the foreground were taken from the top part of AS15-92-12406. Finally, the Rover shadow is from AS15-85-11414 flipped upside down and distorted; the LM's parabolic antenna is from AS15-82-11121; and the cross-hairs have been reworked using AS15-92-12247 was a guide.

history.nasa.gov...

Notice again how SMOOTH THE HILLS are compared to the jagged rock terrain in Mike's LO images

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

.....I read somewhere, that electrostatic dust manifestations occur on the moon in daylight/darkness transitions. Not having done research, I'm wondering of electrostatics, gravity and mineral composition can produce stalagmites?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

Oh come on the 1st,4th,5th pictures look like somewere in north Russia! they look like pine trees to me. I'm a true believer in the seceret's that our government are with-holding from us......but come onthe ground is white as snow!! Dan

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Sounds good to me. We have to remember that these photos are, by their very nature, subject to interpretation. Even terrestrial overheads require training and sophisitication to be properly interpreted. (The whole term "photo interpretation" implies that photos aren't what they appear to the untrained eye)

Now we have these Lunar Orbiter overheads, which are even less what they appear than terrestrial high altitude photos. High-angle overhead photos have weird shadows that look like objects from overhead. Take away the benign light diffusive properties of Earth's nice, thick atmosphere and those shadows look even more substantial and like things instead of shadows.

The classic case of this effect is the "canals of Mars" - which turned out to be the aggregate effect of shadows and other visual artifacts combined with an astronomer's enthusiastic imagination, and not canals at all.

But the idea of canals visible by telescope across the millions of miles of space separating Earth and Mars supported the idea of a "Martian civilization," the science fiction of H.G. Wells and the fantasy of Edgar Rice Burroughs, and the transformation of a simple radio drama based on H.G. Wells's little Martian war story into a nationwide scare that had the New York tri-state area running around with guns trying to defend themselves from bug-eyed monsters with death rays in New Jersey.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to add two and two and think you have twenty-two. But as a pastime, it's cheap. fun and doesn't cost anything. Just don't confuse it with real information.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Absolutely fascinating photographs. Such structured formations could arise naturally but I doubt in such close proximity and in such numbers.
Leroy Dumont (just too lazy to sign in)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Great post!

The tower structure quite intrigues me
I mean how did it get there?
Is it simply an extremely unusual rock formation(which i doubt)
or is it evidence of an ancient civilisation?
Whatever it is the answers are sure to come to light at some stage

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

okay
FIRST of all.... those aren't spires. You know how I know? Look at the direction the light is coming from. If those black needle shapes were spires sticking out of the ground they would be casting long shadows AND most likely their surface would be partly illuminated like the side of the hill. Sorry, they're probably fissures in the side of the hill or ground.

the parallel tracks are interesting. The "D" really isn't that impressive AND it's not an over head shot, the pic was taken in perspective, which means it could be all out of whack if you looked at it directly overhead - people can prove this to themselves by putting a piece of paper on the table crouching down so the surface of the paper is almost at eye-level and draw a "D" on it, then pick up the paper and look at it straight on. As far as the pyramidial shape... is looks like a natural phenom to me.

didn't see a tower or geometric shapes, even after I knew what I was looking for. The parallel "structures"... just looked like rocks to me, and they didn't look THAT parallel either. It could a bunch of meteor chunks that landed near each other.

Two objections - you keep using the word structures for unidentifiable objects and you use the phrase "uncensored" implying that most of the pics we regularly see are censored. Can you prove we usually look at censored pics, or was the titled just "marketing" to get us to look at the pics of cracks in the ground?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Thank you for the very interesting pictures of rover tracks, curiously shaped geography, mountain ridges, oh...and of course, the letter "D".

Has Sesame Street been to the moon? Maybe you're on to something there.

No, silly! Sesame street is filmed in a different studio. These pictures were taken of the "official" model moon at NASA headquarters, not the cheap replicas in Holywood where the moon landings were staged

You know he didn't see all the photos, or he also would have posted the shots of the tinfoil hat that Michael Collins dropped from the rigging above.

(BTW: This is my trolling humor -- for those of you who don't know, Michael Collins piloted the orbiter for the Apollo 7 mission)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Very interesting. I think an open mind is good to keep when looking at images like these.

After all...Earth is billions of years old...we cant know for certianty that our recorded history is the absolute, nor can we say for sure that byond our known history that some other race, perhaps our very ancestors, were around with far more advanced technology than we have today and occupied the planets of our solar system.

One thing is definate...there is nothing yet to disprove that it is possible.

Cheers!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As a researcher and writer of aviation-aerospace history,
it was discovered that indeed, if one utilizes both right-left brain
thought functions, and spends a considerable time period to peruse
the original low-medium resolution photos, it becomes obvious that
there is tremendouw activity occurring both upon and beneath the
surface of the Moon. One begins to see objects in single and multiple
numbers, representing excavation and aerial moblilty on the surface.

Also, but applicaitons of R.V or Clairvoyance, those with a well developed
mind may determine that there are live biological entities (the term
"cookie-cutter" human look-alikes" applies here), have occupied and
colonized the Moon. They appear to be steadily mining the mineral
wealth that constitute the materials of the Moon, and we here on
earth have concluded, but not corrected our history to indicate that our
satellite is indeed, from elsewhere, due to the various materials
that constitute it.

Further, the Moon per se, does not belong to earthside humanity, and
it would be an outright truth to say that the lunar colonists not only do
not want us there, they will probably not tolerate our barbaric mode of
behavior...i.e., how we rape, torture, murder other human beings, and
continuously spend billions to develpe new methods of murdering each
other, while helpless children starve, are raped, murdered, abused, and put to work as slaves, sex and otherwise.

They will also not allow earth humanity to place any weapons upon the
Lunar surfaces, and especially nuclear types.

and no, Ingo Swann is not the only highly talented R.V'er to peacefully
apply talents to determine what is occurring there. Do know that a low or non-existant "spiritual signature," will not be tolerated for any length of time, should you successfully plug into bio-activity there.

It would be nice if somebody would supply E-Mail sites of these old
lunar photographs to us who miss these sites to examine.

One may if provided with a month, date, year, be able to apply their
PSI-talents to do their own mind's eye reverse-time travel look-see. I don't really believe
that we...earth humanity will be allowed to roam loose even in our own
solar system what with our psychopathic madness, deseases, and the
constant insistence upon controlling and exterminating other human
cultures. In other words, we either grow up, and mature, or we will
remain "contained," until we all wake up and learn how to control our
emotions and base-habits.

Thank you.
End.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Great post. Although he has been "debunked" by many in the press, in science, and by others, it supports the contentions of Richard C, Hoagland, that NASA has been hiding artifacts from public view for many years.

I myself thought Hoagland was in it for the money and publicity for many years. After seeing his "Monuments of Mars" film and then visiting his web site, and listening to him on Coast To Coast Am, with Art Bell and George Noory, I became to suspect him as being part of a "disinformation" campaign, and nothing more. I have since changed my opinion regarding his diligence having read his Dark Mission book, and having seen some of the evidence presented here and elsewhere.

Dating back to now famous Brookings Institute report on the "possibility" of extraterrestrial life, it does appear that there is more cover-ups than conspiracy theorists can conjure in their own minds.

Bravo to you Mike for bringing this to us.

'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It would be nice if somebody would supply E-Mail sites of these old
lunar photographs to us who miss these sites to examine.
What do you mean?

Supply e-mail sites? I don't understand it, could you please explain?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by easynow

Look in the lower left corner! This is an amazing picture. The obilisk is somewhat concerning seeing as it is all dark shadow behind it I wonder if it is a piece of something bigger but only that portion is illuminated. the stylized "E" shape below the obilisk is looking artificial to me but it is the object in the lower left corner that is the most striking to me. The framework to an old building?

This is equal or better than the face on Mars in my opinion.

[edit on 8/19/08 by stikkinikki]

Mike ,

Can you provide the original link for this image?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just found this odd looking crater / boulder in lo5-125-h2a.

What do you think? Im just insane or does it really looks like a rectangle or similar?

[img=http://img242.imagevenue.com/loc389/th_39290_scan_122_389lo.J PG]

[img=http://img231.imagevenue.com/loc476/th_39291_scan2_122_476lo .JPG]

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Orion437]

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Orion437]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well since you have not signed in I cannot U2U and something we cannot post so all I can do is give you my email and I can provide you some emails for files etc...

[email protected]

You are not the first PSI to appear

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Thank you for the very interesting pictures of rover tracks

What rover?

Not the lunar rover! Think a little first.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Those Spires look familiar. They look somewhat similar to the Spires that have been seen on Mars. What does everyone else think?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKEThe "pyramid" is clearly a ridge/rocky hill.. the OP identified the tracks as from the soviet rover

Think about what you are looking at. What's the scale? Look in the second photo of the tracks and see how they go right over two craters.

Parallel lines like this were seen for years before anyone had rovers running around on the moon. Lots of stuff has been seen on the moon from Earth based telescopes.

That's why they picked the various spots they picked to land in.

I'll be the first to say most of the stuff is just weird looking rocks, but NASA sure has blurred out plenty of stuff on other photos.

Check out some of the transcriptions of dialog between the astronauts and Houston:

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Capcom: What about the albedo change in the subsurface soil? Of course you saw it first at Flagg and were probably more excited about it there. Was there any difference in it there - and Buster and Alsep and LM?
Duke: No. Around the Alsep it was just in spots. At Plum it seemed to be everywhere. My predominant impression was that the white albedo was (garble) than the fine cover on top.

Capcom: O.K. Just a question for you, John. When you got halfway, or even thought it was halfway, we understand you looped around south, is that right?

Young: That is affirm. We came upon - Barbara.

Barbara???

DMP (lunar module pilot): What are you learning?
Capcom: Hot spots on the Moon, Jack?
DMP: Where are your big anomalies? Can you summarize them quickly?

Capcom: Jack, we'll get that for you on the next pass.

CMP (command module pilot): Hey, I can see a bright spot down there on the landing site where they might have blown off some of that halo stuff.

Capcom: Roger. Interesting. Very - go to KILO. KILO.

CMP: Hey, it's gray now and the number one extends.

Capcom: Roger. We got it. And we copy that it's all on the way down there. Go to KILO. KILO on that.

CMP: Mode is going to HM. Recorder is off. Lose a little communication there, huh? Okay, there's bravo. Bravo, select OMNI. Hey, you know you'll never believe it. I'm right over the edge of Orientale. I just looked down and saw the light flash again.

Capcom: Roger. Understand.

CMP: Right at the end of the rille.

Capcom: Any chances of - ?

CMP: That's on the east of Orientale.

Capcom: You don't suppose it could be Vostok? (a Russian probe).

Wilson writes (p. 141): "The Vostok flights took place in the early sixties and were *strictly Earth orbiters*. They never reached the Moon!"

Orion:Orion has landed. I can't see how fat the (garble) ... this is a blocked field we're in from the south ray - tremendous difference in the albedo. I just get the feeling that these rocks may have come from somewhere else. Everywhere we saw the ground, which is about the whole sunlit side, you had the same delineation the Apollo 15 photography showed on Hadley, Delta and Radley Mountains ...

Capcom: O.K. Go ahead.

Orion: I'm looking out here at Stone Mountain and it's got - it looks like somebody has been out there plowing across the side of it. The beaches - the benches - look like one sort of terrace after another, right up the side. They sort of follow the contour of it right around.

Capcom: Any difference in the terraces?

Orion: No, Tony. Not that I could tell form here. These terraces could be raised but of (garble) or something like that ...

Casper: (Mattingly in lunar orbit overhead): Another strange sight over here. It looks - a flashing light - I think it's Annbell. Another crater here looks as though it's flooded except that this same material seems to run up on the outside. You can see a definite patch of this stuff that's run down inside. And that material lays or has been structured on top of it, but it lays on top of things that are outside and higher. It's a very strange operation.

Capcom: America, Houston. We'd like you to hold off switching to OMNI Charlie until we can cue you on that.

D

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by easynow

Look in the lower left corner! This is an amazing picture. The obilisk is somewhat concerning seeing as it is all dark shadow behind it I wonder if it is a piece of something bigger but only that portion is illuminated. the stylized "E" shape below the obilisk is looking artificial to me but it is the object in the lower left corner that is the most striking to me. The framework to an old building?

This is equal or better than the face on Mars in my opinion.

[edit on 8/19/08 by stikkinikki]

Mike ,

Can you provide the original link for this image?

Hi Orion! I have already posted this a number of times on this thread!!

Anyway here it is again..

It is in the middle, slightly above that line. Zoom it, turn up the contrast some, use 'unsharp mask'....

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I went to look at the photos, all available in hi-res, and what struck me the most was that despite the fact that we are all taught from a very young age that the moon is a "dead" world (no internal processes of any kind), there seem to be plenty of bulges in the surface. Usually, when an object is only struck from external sources you get cratering not bulging.

Regardless of the cause of all the mounds and hills (the smooth ones, not the jagged ones), their very existance to me is just as important a revelation as the existance of any secret alien or earthling base.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join