It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ive marked the area with a red box and its just my opnion why i posted them here for some expert opnions

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As a former Moderator, I do love this post and reply!

Thanks!

Ghia

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Archaeologists and scientists always note that only man/? made objects have symmetrical shapes, straight lines and angles...nature does use rulers or I beams...just a thought...dan

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Okay,,,spent most of my day reading this thread and cross-searching. I am wondering if anyone has seen this video.

www.youtube.com...

If so, is it a fake? I did a search on you-tube and the internet for information on moon bases, structures on the moon, ect,, and this is the most interesting one i came across.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

Yes, this is a known fake.

Well, maybe not really a fake, apparently it was not made with that idea, it was made for a Spanish TV show, and I have also seen it presented as a recreation, but never as true images from the Moon.

Edit: this version is much better, and it has the original sound, in Spannish.

[edit on 24/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here is an anomaly from the same site referenced as being uncensored in the OP.

Nice straight lines on this one

It doesn't look like it belongs in a crater on the moon.

Source

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

When I found this I thought it looked like a shadow of a ship flying above the surface. What do you guys think?

Star

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Maybe its the shadow of this one in Copernicus Crater

There is also this one from LO 5 155

Close up

Highlighted

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That looks like Werner Von Braun's "Spaceship To the Moon' from the old propaganda videos he did with the Americans.

Very much like the passenger compartment., indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
in my 9th grade science book, there was a picture of the moon, with the little cross hairs (the ones that are engraved into the camera lens) but one of the crosshairs went behind a rock, and stuck out on the other side, explain that (im 21 now, and will never forget that)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, nice Zorgon!! It sure does look very close to the shadow I found. hmmmm makes me wonder.

Thanks
Star

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You say no ancient civilizations, but you suggest we might have bases up there?

No, we don't have a base up there, as it would be impossible for anyone to stay on the moon for an extended period of time.

There are serious sync problems between the dynamics of the moon's structure and the earth.

This came to light soon after the return of lunar materials, but was subsequently sensored even after initially being made public. So to this day NASA claims no ill effects of any kind resulted in relation to the various species of plants and animals exposed to or injected with the lunar material.

I consider radical genetic deformities and cancerous growths to represent ill effects and a bit of a problem, not to mention being in combination with accelerated rates of growth.

So the idea of us having a manned base on the moon is not a reasonable idea and never will be until we figure a way around the problem.

But not to worry, we're going back to build a base anyway, right?

The remains of an ancient civilization, in my opinion, is a very real possibility.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

The 'E-building' picture. Has anyone noticed the clear 'A' at the foot of the spire? (I have not read all posts).
If you turn the picture into a negative, the 'E' becomes less prominent, but the 'A' remains quite clear. More interesting: the tower is much better defined in negative, you can see the shaft of the sphere, which in the positive print is next to invisible. Unless 080808 did a little touching up?

Don;t ignore this: the human eye is notorious for playing tricks on the mind. Our mind is apt to fill in blanks and turn unfamiliar forms into familiar forms. (the whole base for religion!) The alternating sun lighting on the so-called Mars face, the Grand Canyon formations, the famous 'Penis' rock in some American desert, the old 'canals' on the face of Mars; they all prove such. Put grains of sand under a microscope, and you might see Paris Hilton's face engraved into the side of one of them. Can't miss her nose, after all.

About the stalactites or -mites. People think that the moon surface consists of large flat terrains peppered with walled craters. That's Perry Rhodan bull#. There are mountains, and all through the solar system mountains are rough stuff. Nothing geometric about them. Also, don't forget that the moon was initially a hot molten sphere that cooled off, like Earth, like Mars. The cooling process makes for (dramatic) ridges, folds, clefts, basalt blocks, terraces, peaks, curved or ribbed slopes, slides, etc. If you've seen Mars aerials you'll know that in bizarre landscapes Mars absolutely tops Earth (due to wind- and temperature erosion also, of course). Both planets have an unearth like and not fully explored and understood environment, so geographically anything goes.

My conclusion: the chance of man-made or otherwise intelligently made constructs on the Moon is next to zilch.

I've seen some of these photographs before, a couple of years ago. Shots from the dark side of the moon. The spheres were purposely greyed out, the way black and white photographs from thirty years ago were retouched. (if I'm right amateur photographers often used cigarette ashes mixed with water). Some retouches faithfully followed the outlines of the spires or where hiding square forms. Or so it looked.
It could have been done by NASA, it could have been done by the one who posted the photographs...

Was it on this site that I saw a film of an astronaut floating towards a square moonbuilding, entering it - huge entrance cavities - and filming inside? A hoax of course, but a very well made one, it all looked extremely convincing.

Buildings on the Moon and Mars, from an ancient civilisation. It's not impossible. But I'll eat my laptop if the images on these grainy, fuzzy pictures are real artefacts. If they are, some ex-NASA people would have blabbered by now.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is a comparison for the curious..the quick to say its just geological formations.

On the Moon...

On the Earth...

Compare..examine..and keep an open mind!

Cheers!!

[edit on 24-8-2008 by RFBurns]

[edit on 24-8-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Hey that's a good one, Star.

Although it looks like an image artifact rather than a shadow, very similar to this one down and to the right...

unless... we're seeing a chase in action

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Nice one

Below... crater found on Earth...

left before excavation... right after excavation

Assyrian Ruins before excavation

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamamiss
I think they are rocks for the simple reason that they look like rocks and /or shadows.

Good God Almighty! YOU THINK they are just rocks! Because they LOOK LIKE ROCKS!! Wow! What amazing scientific analysis! They may LOOK LIKE rocks to YOU. That’s OK. But not to many others!

So what are your qualifications to arrive at this conclusion? Have you any experience in satellite and air photo interpretation and recognition ? Fortunately I have 20 years of experience behind me in this business of target acquisition for identification of targets from air/satellite assets for combat air support. What are your qualifications?

Having said that, I need to stress that these anomalies have not been labeled as alien artifacts – at least not just yet. These are anomalous features / objects that do not conform to the surrounding terrain geometrics. And what I can see and discern, you cannot, because you don’t have the training and experience to separate the wheat from the chaff!

One truism in science (and life) is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanantion.

Thank you for what you think is a very original scientific/philosophical thought, but unfortunately this isn't anything new. This fable has been done to death here on ATS! And we’re pretty sick hearing this for the zillionth time!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

That was a nice one. However, in the image you posted, I found another set of 'tracks' heading into/out of the crater. If you look center and slightly toward the top of the image, above the horizontal joint, can you discern another set of what looks like 'buildings'? Needless to say they could be vertical rock faces.

(I have cropped and resized the image, used B/C and 'unsharp mask' filters and reduced noise).

Cheers!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Reply to zorgon

That strange structure that looks like a spaceship (the one you have colored) reminds me of the 'spaceship' looking object photographed by Apollo 15 that I've posted a couple of pages back.

Assyrian Ruins before excavation

Hey Ron, do you have a pic of what these ruins look like AFTER excavation? The comparison should be interesting.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hey Mike, just wondering if you or zorgon have any pictures of the moon you have taken yourselves with a telescope? I know most of the good stuff is hidden on the otherside, but you never know?

I want to buy a telescope to do the same, but there are so darn many to choose from I can't decide what to get to view the moon and all its treasure.

Z

[edit on 25-8-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join