It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's another I found, this time taken from one of John Lear's images he posted on ATS some time ago. It's from Copernicus in the first left most crater toward the top of the image. I am not sure if this has been posted on his thread which is as long as the Nile!!

Perhaps zorgon can clarify?

I had adjusted the image using B/C, 'unsharp mask' filter, and reduced noise, and this is what turned up!

Notice some strange markings on the wall of the crater?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oooops!! Double post! Now how the dickens did this happen??

[edit on 22-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by latinlover

here's a different perspective. look above the object you highlighted. It looks like a tall thing with a domed top and is of a similar size as the one in question. Not only that, if you look closely at the one you posted there is another domed top thing. There is an odd white wisp of something up around there too.

[edit on 8/22/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here it is , enhanced...

Too much enhancing based on a JPEG image may show things that do not exist on the original image.

With little enhancing (just level adjustment without data loss), resized with cubic interpolation with "The GIMP", from the original TIFF file.

I think that's a small hair, like in other areas of that image.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This image is in the area above the one I just posted. I even included the mainimage with red box indicating location in my scan. I will have to look around for more later.

ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What is inside this thing or is this thing 3 dimensional? The cut into the bank may be physical of visual. Not sure.

edit:
HA!! I think it's flipped.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I think that is another object (a rock?) that is in the shadow of the other object, but because it is higher than the projection of the shadow at that distance from the object that is casting the shadow it appears in the light but surrounded by shadow.

I think that what we see in this image posted by bigfatfurrytexan is the same effect, an object that is catching the light but surrounded by shadows.

Maybe this image can show what I mean.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, but the picture you use is maybe not as odd as the one I used. The one I posted seems squarish. The parallel lines caught my attention. The site we have been using has some of the pictures oriented upsidedown to our common way of looking at things which is something to keep in mind as I have been fooled a couple times by looking at something the wrong way.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I was not talking about the shape, I was trying to answer your "What is inside this thing" question by showing that I don't think there is something inside it.

The shape is a bit strange, but the problem with images like that, with strong light shining on a high albedo surface and dark shadows, it's difficult to know the real shapes of the objects.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Mikesingh, someone asked earlier in this thread if you have proof that these images are in fact uncensored? It should be easy to prove if you can find the same image on another NASA/DoD/USGS server where there are not these artifacts, but they have to be the same photos, comparing with Clementine or other photos than from the Lunar Orbiter does not prove that these are uncensored images.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Although I am not Mikesingh, I will answer that with what I know about it.

First, it wasn't Mikesingh the one who said the photos are uncensored, it was Keith Laney that said that those are uncensored, so I don't think Mikesingh has any proof of that, just the word of Keith Laney.

Second, from what I have seen, comparing these images with the images available at the Lunar Orbiter Digitization Project and at the Lunar Orbiter Photo Gallery on The Lunar and Planetary Institute site, they look the same, but I did not spent much time looking at them, I just compared one or two features from two photos.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Are there any proof that NASA has faked images from any mission, and then I am asking if there is an image where there are two versions, one of which obviously differs from the other and hiding an anomoly?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

What makes everyone think there have been no manned missions since 72 is that there hasn't been any manned missions since 72. I don't think you would be able to hide a Saturn V launch from the entire planet. I'm pretty sure every single country in the world (INCLUDING OUR ENEMIES) would see a Saturn V launch.

Unless you think they have cloaks of invisibility and sound since 1972, but then again that wouldn't suprise me if you did.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

The only fake that I saw was a photo of the Earth seen from the Moon, the Moon had that dull grey look while the Earth had all its colours, but someone noticed that on the bottom right corner there was a faint line of the moon that had a slight colour.

They had probably pasted a greyscale version of the Moon over the original to make the photo look better (it was one of those public relations photos).

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
here is one that looks remarkably similar to Lear's "Bucket Wheel Excavater":

from

ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickyThomas
reply to post by easynow

You sir are looking at what I have been staring and playing with for the past 20 minutes, I was playing around with several filters and well, here is the real "Man on the moon" can make out a head, body, leg and a hand.

I really like this filter.. it really brings out the impression of a rock formations in unison. Unlike the other images we've seen so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Great post mikesingh, I downloaded as many as I could last night and now tonight I was going to get the rest of them and I cannot load the page anymore. At least I have lot's to go through.

You all here have had a few days head start on me though and you guys found lots of very interesting stuff. Wow. I love the tower pic, that is amazing.

I do have a question though and if it has already been answered then please forgive me and please direct me to which page I can read the answer. How do you know these images are uncensored? Do you know how long they have been online? and last but not least, how did you know the site would go down soon? Was it because of the over load of hits from abovetopsecret.com site? lol that would definately break the bandwidth quota.

Anyhow you never let me down with great stuff here mikesingh, starred and flagged!

Star

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Are there any proof that NASA has faked images from any mission, and then I am asking if there is an image where there are two versions, one of which obviously differs from the other and hiding an anomoly?

Sure THIS one... (The one ArMaP is talking aboiy
)

Apollo 11 AS11-44-6552... This was used for promotion... to make sure you understand how gray and lifeless the moon is. On the far right edge you can still see the overlap

Here is the original un retouched

That's ONE how many you want?

[edit on 23-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here it is , enhanced...

Too much enhancing based on a JPEG image may show things that do not exist on the original image.

I think we have discussed it before at length on the other thread of mine, with examples and all here..Alien Cities on Mars? To repeat, how can something materialize from nothing? Probably only Houdini the magician would have been capable of doing that!!

The resize algorithm doesn't manufacture artefacts, just smoothens them out. I've even given an example of this on that thread.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Hi Stari! Your question has already been answered by ArMaP, in the post above.

The details of how the images were obtained are in the OP. However, to recap what Keith Laney told me:

"Those particular LO images are from Prof. Robinson's collection, he's had them online for years and years. They are uncensored. I have found scores of anomalies on them, pretty devastating too.

But try and sell it to anyone other than us!"

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join