It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

put some shoes on!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Lord. I hope you see a lot of nice feet at your 21st party. Hopefully they will be clean too.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

she's just coming in here with more of her hilarious, pathetic, and sad delusions. she said "odd and disturbing" then went on to say that she didn't find anything in this thread to be odd or disturbing. she's having another one of her delusions. she's falsely beleiving that there's something odd and disturbing about this thread.

maybe she should seek out some "professionals" (pun 100% intended) for all these damn delusions. she is old ya know. maybe alzheimers is setting in.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

Err, it's just the whole mess; a 20-year-old kid fixating on a neighbor woman's feet, to the point he would create a thread to discuss it, just strikes me as peculiar.

you know what's peculiar to me? a 50 year old delusional woman antagonizing and instigating arguments with a person on a msg board. don't you have ne f'n quilts to make?

seriously, get off my back, stay out of my threads, and put your god
dentures in their denture tray. :bash:

[edit on 19-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

Unlike you Lordinfamous, I couldn't care less what thousands of people who will never lay eyes upon me think I look like. But I'm curious as to how you developed this distorted view of the average 50-year-old woman. Do you have some gargantuan butt-ugly momma who went psycho years ago and has lost all her teeth due to too much crack smoking?? That would explain much and I suspect it is something along those lines. Fifty-year-old women are not typically psychotic toothless and delusional unless of course they happen to be crackhead mommas.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by LordInfamous
these don't look that good.

That was rude. I was feeling bad when Bombeni was all over your stuff, but now I am thinking you deserve it.

oh COME ON. are you ppl really this sensetive?

all i said was that THEM feet didn't look good. i mean..what's wrong with that?

Later, same evening.............

like let's say one day i run into a professor who teaches at a prestegious college, and he gets on a roll about everything he knows and acts like he's some super genuis and whatnot. during his whole act..i'd sit back and think.."well really you AIN'T nobody special to me. "that's not gonna make me admire you"

do you finally understand now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I can't say that I do. What's wrong with education? You say in your profile that you

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Stop talking to each other.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Husbands and wives do this from time to time _Phoenix_ it's a domestic squabble, I am sure these love birds will kiss and make up soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Husbands and wives do this from time to time _Phoenix_ it's a domestic squabble, I am sure these love birds will kiss and make up soon.

I sure hope so, maybe if she has nice feet lord will like her......

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
let's get this thread back on track!

women, and men, don't be like this low grade citizen like i described in this thread. take care of every part of your body and try and look presentable.

oh and to off topic for a bit. REAL men (i'm talking to you q-ball) ALWAYS do this for their ladies.

well the link ain't working. so yall just go here to view the pic. i203.photobucket.com...

later.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

[edit on 20-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

See thats what you can do to make up with your wife Bombeni. It's nice to see you try and fix a situation with a little love and tenderness lord.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

uh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight wuk

we all know that deep down i think that bomb is a HUGE....person that isin't very pleasant.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

we all know that deep down i think that bomb is a HUGE HEARTED....person that is very pleasant.

You are so Nice lord! gosh! I mean that is so sweet to say

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
You are so Nice lord! gosh! I mean that is so sweet to say

In fact, you've inspired me. To my dear ex wife: Honey, PLEASE come back to me. I still have love for you, and I miss you with all my heart.

wow wuk!. now THAT'S some truly sweet
right there.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

ROFLCOPTERS Oh damn that was good!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Everybody wears sandals in Florida. Everybody. I'm tired of it. The men are always college frat boys with huge enormous bulging disgusting toes, and the women are thin as a rail with feet that are shaped like Greece and could pass for Bigfoot. On top of that they are always, always, always painted the worst possible colour you could paint toenails, whether it be some metallic muave, or magenta-pink, or some other totally random colour that goes with absolutely nothing they're wearing. And I hate toenail polish to begin with, *hate*. Most feet are gross and I don't know why they insist on me seeing them. It irritates me to see people who you just know are only wearing them because they are too lazy to wear real shoes, so they instead wear those tacky flippy floppy pieces of junk while they mingle and hoot with their middle class friends.

What have I started? I've just discovered this 'rant' section. Must hold back..

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oh, and all of this moms letting their babies be totally barefoot in public, that needs to stop too, big time.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Orion....isn't it healthy for babies to go barefoot? Even if you have a complete phobia about adult feet, how on earth can you find baby feet offensive? And those of us who wear flip flops don't do it out of laziness....it's because they are comfortable, and cool in hot weather. There is nothing wrong with not being perfect in every way...despite what fashion mags tell you, it's naturally human to be a bit lumpy and bulging in places...not all of us are blessed with your pretty looks...*smile!*

Cait

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

He ain't that great, your much better

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

And people wonder why I love redheads

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
***blushing furiously at the last two comments....***purring and drooling....***...butting WUK and Phoenix gently....***

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Orion....isn't it healthy for babies to go barefoot? Even if you have a complete phobia about adult feet, how on earth can you find baby feet offensive?

How would I know? Maybe I should elaborate some... barefoot with also nothing on but a shirt and diaper. See, they don't really do it for any health reasons down here, but rather because they tend to be, well, what the populace may deem "trailer trash".
Thas all..

Also notice I pointed out a very distinct sort of feets.

And those of us who wear flip flops don't do it out of laziness....it's because they are comfortable, and cool in hot weather.

I'm still confused though. How can they be comfortable when they flip and they flop up on you as you walk? I hate that feeling. Plus I never really understood there being a lot of difference of temperature there. The shirt you wear can make a difference, but the shoes? I've got motorcycle boots, and I never notice any difference when I'm at the beach instead, or etc...

If you must wear them at least be sure to give a piss about the hygiene and etc beforehand.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion Crystal Ice

Orion, I know I'm from a cold country, but I cannot imagine how uncomfortable bike boots would be in Florida's heat. I can't bear to wear boots here in the summer, and we are further north than Moscow!!

I get the same arguement against flip flops from my Mum....how can they be comfortable? She always questions why I wear them, and then goes on to say....well, of course, I've never tried them....*slaps forehead in dismay here* The thing is...they are comfortable, and I find it keeps me cool, in the same way as thick socks and boots will keep me cosy in the winter without 28 layers of clothes. Also...my one tiny vanity is that I have pretty feet and I like to show them off.

I agree totally as will most people here, that bare feet on show in public should be meticulously maintained, and it you can't then cover them up! There is nothing we can do about the shape though....it's just the way we are made. Maybe with you, and with Lord, it's simply a cleanliness issue....a cute clean baby in not much more than a t shirt wouldn't be so offensive perhaps? It's sad to say, but not all of us notice particularly how we look or smell even when there are others around. Delusionsal and disgusting, I know, but true.

Cait

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join