It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

put some shoes on!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i go on walks from time to time and today when i went on one, i saw a car pull up in my neighbor's drive way. this woman gets out the car and i noticed she's barefooted. as she was walking, i saw the bottoms of her feet and they were as black as tar.

why do ppl do this? don't ppl care if they get their feet dirty? and what's worse is this woman DROVE barefooted. which means her feet were rubbing all over the pedals, as well as the floorboard.

i guess why this irked me is cause, when it comes to one's body i place SEVERE emphasis on keeping it clean (everyone does, but i tend to go overboard..i'll floss forever, take showers forever, make sure my shave is ALWAYS 100% close etc..ocd or pride in one's appearance? you make the call) i've also seen ppl in mall's barefooted when they sit on the benches or in one of those chairs that massage you. iono, it just seems weird to me.

i guess another reason why it irked me is cause i love women who take care of their feet. and here she was not giving a damn if her's got dirty or not.

i veiw this woman as low class
put some shoes on ppl!!!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wow, I completly agree with you! I don't even like to go barefoot on the beach. However besides the cleanliness thing, how can she stand the roughness of the ground on her feet? Especially if she is stepping foot on pavement.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oh Lord, there you go with that foot fetish again.

I must admit I love to have my feet tickeled and rubbed.

Just so happens that my little dog loves feet too. He goes crazy licking the bottom of feet and between the toes. Doesn't matter whose toes he licks. It does get embarrassing when he starts licking my friends feet.

Just did a pedicure and painted my toenails pink. Before I did that I soaked them in hot water scented with lavender oil.

I do agree, people really should take care of their feet.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I had no idea that LordInfamous had such a fixation on feet, and particularly ladies feet. To each his own I guess, but you wouldn't want live where I live.

Most tenants in the building are barefoot in the nice weather, and I doubt you would see any of the children in shoes in the summer.

Yes, your feet get dirty, but when you enter a home you wash under a running tap in the tub and dry them. It would be akin to entering a home with muddy boots, you just wouldn't do it.

Why restrict people that feel free being in their natural state.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
damn I've walked around barefoot at every realistic opportunity ever since I was a kid. I even like to walk through the woods an go hiking barefoot rocks, sticks and all.

To me my feet are tools. I keep them in condition to do work. the soles of my feet are tougher than most shoe soles. And I can run a lot faster bare foot even on cement than I can with shoes on.

As for my feet being dirty. well I do need to walk on a solid surface to be mobile and humans are bipedal. so it's better than walking on my hands. I do keep those clean.

I agree with washing the feet when you get home or throwing on a pair of clean socks that one could keep by the front door so that they don't get the carpet dirty.

man I hope the OP never visits a third world country where every body is barefoot and shoes are weird.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
[edit on 17-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i get ya but the one I can't stand (sorry if I offend but trust me I know I piss people off too) is the bare feet on the dashboard.

It's dangerous, lazy, and gross

I had this girl-friend (not my girlfriend) at the time take her shoes off. She just plops her feet up and I say "uhhhh...what are you doing?"
GAAAAAHH!!!

Keep you feet off the dash!

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I must admit I love to have my feet tickeled and rubbed.

hmm..

why did you feel the need to tell me this?

not that i find anything wrong in you liking that.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Odd and disturbing. :shk:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

What's so odd and disturbing?

I'm sure most people have something like this that annoys them.

For example maybe some people hate it when men show their bum cracks like those builders.
Or people who have REALLY dirty nails all the time and don't cut them.

So what don't you like?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

What's so odd and disturbing?

I'm sure most people have something like this that annoys them.

For example maybe some people hate it when men show their bum cracks like those builders.
Or people who have REALLY dirty nails all the time and don't cut them.

So what don't you like?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

I didn't specifically say what I found in this thread to be odd and disturbing; as you will notice my post was not actually directed to the OP, nor any of the replies. Some things are just better left to the professionals.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I didn't specifically say what I found in this thread to be odd and disturbing; as you will notice my post was not actually directed to the OP, nor any of the replies. Some things are just better left to the professionals.

I don't get it? If it wasn't directed to any of the people in this thread, then who was it for? lol
What's better left to the professionals? you? I don't understand haha.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

I almost threw up in my mouth from your story.

Damn Hobbit loving tree huggers...and gas station Britney's.

I could not agree more...I find it disgusting when people let the feetsies go down hill.

I can understand walking on grass or a beach with bare feet - but then you need to run home and wash them. And this is not an OCD issue - it's just that not only do you end up stepping on nasty a$$ things, but you bring that crap back with you, or just make your own living area a cesspool of sewage.

I know that shoes can can drag around crap as well, but at least it does not touch your feetsies...and you take off your shoes before entering the house - can't do that with your feet.

Yes, I have issues...anyone got some tissue boxes I can walk around in?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh my god...this is one of my pet hate issues too, and I will *NOT* apologise for it....I wander around the house and at work sometimes in my bare feet, and wear sandals for 6 months of the year, boots for the other...but I can guarantee that my feet are ALWAYS clean, scrubbed, soft and pretty...how can people show them off if they are a mess and not be thoroughly embarrassed by them..? And I always take my shoes of in the house and expect my guests to do the same.

So no, LordImfamous, you are not being obsessive...it's natural respectful cleanliness...respectful of your house, and other people's space too, as well as what they have to look at if you let your pods get foosty, cracked and dirty. Yuk!

Here's the routine...soak them in warm water, scrub with a pumice stone, and simple soap, all over, but especially round the heels, and CLEAN UNDER YOUR NAILS!!! Trim your nails and smooth off with an emery board, and wipe with nail laquer remover before you paint them...skip this bit if you're a guy...or maybe not...I don't mind...*grin!
When the colour has dried completely, and this is really important...now you MUST moisturise...and massage it well in.
Scrubbing and moisturising feet needs to be done really regularly, every day if you can, to keep them sweet.

Maybe we should have a gallery of gorgeous feet here as inspiration...not for anything smutty...not really ....just to get people to look at theirs in a different way...?

Cait

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Maybe we should have a gallery of gorgeous feet here as inspiration...not for anything smutty...not really ....just to get people to look at theirs in a different way...?

Cait

Yeah that's a great idea, set an example for all the women out there.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I hate shoes! If if shoes were outlawed then peoples feet would be tougher. I rarely wear shoes, I find them uncomfortable, smelly, and disgusting. My feet are tough enough to not wear shoes but society forces us to put these things on our feet and make the bottoms of our feet weaker.

Down with Shoes!

(waits for Asala to throw a shoe at my head)

reply to post by caitlinfae

Oh gods! don't get lord's hopes up with his foot fetish again!

[edit on 8/18/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Oh gods! don't get lord's hopes up with his foot fetish again!

[edit on 8/18/2008 by whatukno]

THIS IS FOR THE SAKE OF EDUCATION.

These pictures will help other women, and Lord will also take very close inspection of these pictures for education purposes only.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hes gonna want a splash guard on his keyboard for that "research".

Didn't lord already make a foot fetish thread?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I don't get it? If it wasn't directed to any of the people in this thread, then who was it for? lol
What's better left to the professionals? you? I don't understand haha.

she's just coming in here with more of her hilarious, pathetic, and sad delusions. she said "odd and disturbing" then went on to say that she didn't find anything in this thread to be odd or disturbing. she's having another one of her delusions. she's falsely beleiving that there's something odd and disturbing about this thread.

maybe she should seek out some "professionals" (pun 100% intended) for all these damn delusions. she is old ya know. maybe alzheimers is setting in.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Absolutely nasty. Ive been to the local hit&run at midnight and I have seen them. Black feet bottoms and their walking through the oil stains in the parking lot. You just have that sick feeling that they're going to go home, and judging by their overall unkempt appearance, you just know they won't be in the shower before they put their nasty feet in bed.

At least they could slide on a pair of $.99 flip-flops.
UGH

[edit on 8/18/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join