It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

put some shoes on!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

LordInfamous, I have no idea why I told you that. Was just making conversation about feet. Your post was about feet wasn't it? Why did you ask me why I told you that?

I do hope you did not take it personally or as a come on. It definitely was not meant to be that. I have a permanent foot rubber and tickler living with me. I'm just happy that he doesn't like his feet tickled or rubbed because I don't like other peoples feet..........just mine.

It is very important to keep the feeties clean, with this I agree. I am a diabetic and taking proper care of my feet is very important as I want to keep them on the ends of my legs the rest of my life. Walking around on footless legs would certainly slow me down.

It would be interesting to figure out how many steps these feet have made in the last 61 years. I think I'll give the old feet a treat and take a walk on the beach bare footed tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

didn't take it personal at all.

i was just curious as to why you told me that. that's all.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.. Thought I may have offended you.

It seems lately I can't order from a menu without offending the waitress.
:bnghd:

The walk on the beach this morning was very nice. The sand acts as a dry skin remover on bare feeties.

If you don't have a beach handy you can make a sand foot scrubber by simply buying a bag of sand and putting it about 5 inches deep in a wash tub or other container you can get both feet in. Just rub feet back and forth in the sand.

I like the sand method because it's natural.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
I wander around the house and at work sometimes in my bare feet, and wear sandals for 6 months of the year

Scrubbing and moisturising feet needs to be done really regularly, every day if you can, to keep them sweet.

Thick soles and callouses that need to be sliced off are usually a product of sandals and going around barefoot.

I don't like open toed shoes, and wear boots and running shoes most all the time, as a result no callouses at all. Just doesn't happen.

Oh god and a guy in flip flops or tevas...lordy that is not a good sight. A lot of the city/metrosexual guys wear them in the summer around here unfortunately.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Bombeni

I didn't specifically say what I found in this thread to be odd and disturbing; as you will notice my post was not actually directed to the OP, nor any of the replies. Some things are just better left to the professionals.

I don't get it? If it wasn't directed to any of the people in this thread, then who was it for? lol
What's better left to the professionals? you? I don't understand haha.

she's just coming in here with more of her hilarious, pathetic, and sad delusions. she said "odd and disturbing" then went on to say that she didn't find anything in this thread to be odd or disturbing. she's having another one of her delusions. she's falsely beleiving that there's something odd and disturbing about this thread.

maybe she should seek out some "professionals" (pun 100% intended) for all these damn delusions. she is old ya know. maybe alzheimers is setting in.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

Err, it's just the whole mess; a 20-year-old kid fixating on a neighbor woman's feet, to the point he would create a thread to discuss it, just strikes me as peculiar. I know of a neighbor woman who was murdered by a teenage boy who lived on her street, turns out he was raiding her home for undergarments before he murdered her. I'm trying to picture my 20-something sons obsessing about an unknown woman's feet, just can't get my brain around it. Having said that, I have a question for you. You never miss a chance to mention how obsessed you are with your looks. Why didn't you use your photo as an avatar? Lots of people have photos as avatars. You could have sent it to the girl who made your other avatar and asked her to do something with it. You say you like to look at yourself, well if your picture was your avatar that would just be more opportunities for you to view yourself. What's the deal?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Are you out to antagonize or what?? Holy smokes woman!! If you dont like the threads Lord posts.. DONT READ THEM .. it is THAT simple.

With THAT out of the way.. i do enjoy a lil nekkid foot time myself.. I file, exfoliate, polish and CARE for my lil digits . Dry cracked nasty feet are gross.. but every now and then.. the feet need to get out a bit .

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Oh, I quite agree...my feet are always easier to look after in the winter when the boots are on and the moisturiser stays put! And as for callouses and hard skin...I have none...at any time of the year...it's all down to the maintainance! *grin!*

Cait

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I gotta say Dizziedame, you get me giggling..
I think its all relative, where you live, your lifestyle, Living in a sea side town it's the most natural thing to be barefooting it.
There are places of course it would be inappropriate, who wants to see other peoples toes while in a restaurant, hospital or library...especially hairy man toes..eww ick.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
lord infamous, why do you have these problems?

Seems like you aren't happy with the way things look in your world!

First, it was someone elses lawn and now it's someone elses feet.

It's not the same place is it? THAT would account for Long Grass and Bare Feet......the two go REALLY well together.

In fact, it's still popular in some countries where they haven't "screeded" the whole place in concrete and plastic lawns.

Also, who's to say that those bare feet you saw didn't get dirty from the car interior.

So what's it going to be next, a broken picket fence, hanging out underwear to dry, maybe a doorbell that's above regulation audibility for the scheduled time of day!

Get real, chill out, learn to accept the world around you, don't complain about it and expect it to change for you. "bare feet", I can't believe you need to rant about something so futile!

Do you wear gloves all day?

How would you like somebody complaining about you wearing the skin and hair of a dead animal on your feet? (suede, leather, wool etc).

I am removing my shoes and socks just for you right now and I'm going for a walk on my LONG un-mowed grass.

Just as nature intended and just as humans have done for millenea.

Good luck in your ranting........must be time to paint the roses!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
So what's it going to be next, !

what's it going to be next? it's going to be whatever it is that's irking me at that particular moment.

speaking of things that irk me, perhaps i should make a thread about bombeni.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I didn't specifically say what I found in this thread to be odd and disturbing; as you will notice my post was not actually directed to the OP, nor any of the replies. Some things are just better left to the professionals.

I don't get it? If it wasn't directed to any of the people in this thread, then who was it for? lol

she's just coming in here with more of her hilarious, pathetic, and sad delusions. she said "odd and disturbing" then went on to say that she didn't find anything in this thread to be odd or disturbing. she's having another one of her delusions. she's falsely beleiving that there's something odd and disturbing about this thread.

maybe she should seek out some "professionals" (pun 100% intended) for all these damn delusions. she is old ya know. maybe alzheimers is setting in.

Err, it's just the whole mess; a 20-year-old kid fixating on a neighbor woman's feet, to the point he would create a thread to discuss it, just strikes me as peculiar.

you know what's peculiar to me? a 50 year old delusional woman antagonizing and instigating arguments with a person on a msg board. don't you have ne f'n quilts to make?

seriously, get off my back, stay out of my threads, and put your god
dentures in their denture tray. :bash:

[edit on 19-8-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

what's it going to be next? it's going to be whatever it is that's irking me at that particular moment.

I welcome you to start a "Bombeni" thread, if you think you can keep up. Go for it. I hear rumors that you've been discussing me at length at the chat room. I have not signed up for chat yet but maybe I better get over there and investigate.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I welcome you to start a "Bombeni" thread, if you think you can keep up. Go for it. I hear rumors that you've been discussing me at length at the chat room. I have not signed up for chat yet but maybe I better get over there and investigate.

these rumors are true. and please come on into the chat room. we'd all like to laugh at ya.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Err, it's just the whole mess; a 20-year-old kid fixating on a neighbor woman's feet, to the point he would create a thread to discuss it, just strikes me as peculiar.

you know what's peculiar to me? a 50 year old delusional woman antagonizing and instigating arguments with a person on a msg board. don't you have ne f'n quilts to make?

Now calm down. I will NOT stay out of your threads, I am a member in good standing and have the right to read any thread I choose; I read several daily, so just get that idea out of your head. I am not on your back; when a person starts a thread, it is with hopes that other members will post within it and that is what I do. Yes I have plenty more quilts to make but not in my office; so my days are freed up to log into ATS and continue to deny ignorance. Can't you stand back a minute and ask yourself, have I addressed the questions and does my post have continuity and meaning? Try to stay focused this time. Again, I ask you: why isn't your picture on your avatar? Lots of guys here have their picture up. What is your answer?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Now calm down. I will NOT stay out of your threads, I am a member in good standing and have the right to read any thread I choose; I read several daily, so just get that idea out of your head. I am not on your back; when a person starts a thread, it is with hopes that other members will post within it and that is what I do. Yes I have plenty more quilts to make but not in my office; so my days are freed up to log into ATS and continue to deny ignorance. Can't you stand back a minute and ask yourself, have I addressed the questions and does my post have continuity and meaning? Try to stay focused this time. Again, I ask you: why isn't your picture on your avatar? Lots of guys here have their picture up. What is your answer?

like i said in the other thread where you have mental orgasms arguing with me, heike's seen me. ask her.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't know who "we all" are but I suspect it is a group of teens and I imagine some adult guidance is sorely needed. You can count on seeing me there soon. But so far I just keep getting u2u after u2u of members laughing about what YOU are saying there.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

like i give a damn.

just ask heike aboutt my pic so you can stfu about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yeah you give a damn. Anyone who would devote so much time to talking about how they LOOK must have the most fragile messed-up ego of all time.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ok, now, babies, calm down....there's no need for this....here's a lovely calm picture to gaze at and chill out to......shhhhh...it's ok....

Cait ( who ususally paints her nails this colour, or something very close...)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

if i gave a damn i'd be trying to find out who they were. which in this situation, i'm not gonna do.

you got issues man. i strike a nerve and get under you skin. it's obvious. if i didn't you wouldn't continue to instigate all the time. oh well...*shrugs*

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join