It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ahahahaha

even the cookie monster is in on it!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This shows that we should all be examining the expiration dates of all passports in all movies to find out when the next great disaster is coming.

Actually, I find this tidbit very interesting. Could be a coincidence, but there are just too many coincidences with 9/11. It's starting to get kinda nuts.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
X-Files has an episode talking about flying planes into buildings for the sake of arms deals.

Also, please see "Wag the Dog" 1997 release with Deniro, Hoffman, Leary, W. Nelson...the whole movie is great. They talk about the smart bomb for the first gulf war being filmed on a set but, the best give away is when they get stopped by the CIA. Deniro gives the guy a rant all about, how fake terrorism is what will save the CIA agents job "because, if there is no threat, you are out of a job my friend"...with the Deniro smirk...also, they do the exact same "Hilary lands under sniper fire" bit.

In 1997 Independence Day came out as well. I believe this was a test run, to see how the public would react to the Government being dismantled. They blew up the White house and The Empire State building in that movie...

Close Encounters gives us the anthrax scare.

"You can't handle the truth"....

It's all over Hollywood...and music too.

"one day while swimming in the sea, my talking dolphin spoke to me, he spoke to me in symphony....behind the sun...."

Good post, Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well, I want to know if any of you actually went out and bought the CD as you said, and what were your findings?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Well, I want to know if any of you actually went out and bought the CD as you said, and what were your findings?

The seventh post of this thread stated that it appeared at 18 minutes, 11 seconds into the movie.

Didn't you read that post, or don't you trust the person who posted it?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Nobody ever mentions buffy and columbine... 1 week after the columbine highschool shootings "earshot" was supposed to air, featuring among other things jonathan with a rifle in a tower, and xander sporting the line "who hasnt had the idle thought of taking out the whole place with a semiautomatic"
Of course that episode was not aired a week after the shooting but pushed back half a year ...

If you ask me on that photot it might as well be a 13 and not an 11. dont have the DVD to check myself. Besides i am not familiar with american passports, why does it say 1x sep/ sep 01? its obviously 2 different dates?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So, looking at that image and then reading the comments, note that a passport is valid for 10 years making his issue date 9/11/91, which was the day that Bush, Sr made the New World Order speech. All of the coincidence truly points to something intentional being inserted in the movie.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's not just the Lone Gunmen and The Matrix that has the 9/11 date. There are a BUNCH of movies that show 9/11. I forget the website where I saw the screenshots. If anyone knows, please post the link here.

I've been looking for it, but haven't had much luck.

Edit to add: I've found two sites (although neither one has the really long list, with pictures, that I've seen previously).

www.liveleak.com...
www.geocities.com...

Here's one more that's closer to what I've seen: www.vyzygoth.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by sir_chancealot]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Here's one:

Conspiracy Archive

I've often had this thought as well: which came first, 911 as a US emergency phone number, or 911 as a pre-concept of NYC? I mean, 9-1-1 is an odd "fast press" number, seems the UK, I believe, has 9-9-9, which is fast to hit. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The dates of September 11, 12, and 13 are all present on Neo's passport.

The date of issue to the left of the circled date is 12 SEP/SEP 91. The date of expiry is as noted 11 SEP/SEP 01.

However I also see that above the date of issue, Neo's birthday is listed as 13 SEP/SEP 71 on the supplied pic.

*Note* When I viewed the DVD and took a photo of that particular frame of the movie, the year of his birth appeared to be 73 instead of 71, however all other dates are the same as the OP's pic.

That said, what this tells me is that Sept. 11-13 was a window of opportunity for whoever planned those events, and someone who had a hand in the production of that movie also had inside knowledge. Whether or not the date of the 11th was set in stone, that 3-day period was. If this is true, the events of 9-11 were planned prior to the films release date of March 31, 1999.

This can't be a coincidence. The movie is about control and unseen powers-that-be pulling the strings and keeping everyone in line. 9/11 gave the powers-that-be much greater influence and control.

I would really love to know who decided that Neo's passport should include those specific details.

[edit on 17/8/08 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
What's more amazing is when you finally admit to yourselves the truth under your noses all this time ==

there were no hijackers !!!
there were no airplanes !!!
there were no real witnesses to anything other than hologram projections !!!
there were no pieces of evidence anywhere that were recovered, other than totally intact passports and i.D.S at the scene of a total annihilation of steel and concrete !!!

that is when the the lines of the matrix really become clear to everyone.

that is when the people realize the media is a part of it......

that is when the people wake up and decide to take matters into their own hands.....

that is the moment of vigilante justice........

that moment is fast approaching......

i pray for the souls of the guilty......

and all the 911 truth gatekeepers as well.......

i pray for peace, although i know it is unlikely that wicked men in high places of power will escape unscathed......i still pray for them.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

There might be something to that. The issue date was 9/12/91, it's listed on the passport. His date of birth is 9/13/71. Not sure what the significance of that is, if any. seems kind of odd for them to choose consecutive days like that, though.

Perhaps the Matrix makers know that numbers are very important to these people. They may not have known what would happen on 9/11, but that something had to happen because they knew of the significance of the date.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well if you really want to dig into it then you could watch these:

911 Hidden in Hollywood - Part 1

Many of the clips I blow off as digging too deep.

The reason I believe 9-11 is so often present in Hollywood is because directors know that if they want to trigger an emergency response in people (Americans) they can trigger this message subliminally with the code numbers 9-11 since it is the national emergency number. So the real conspiracy is how often have you been triggered with subliminal messaging in movies?

The matrix conspiracy was very subliminal since the 9-11 was upside down, only the sub-conscious mind caught it but believe me it triggered you, IT DID! Notice the coincidence of the scene in which it was used as well... a very disturbing scene to say the least and yes it was THE start of the movie.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So, Hollywood movies are conspiracy theorist's evidence now?

I doubt that image is real. For all you know it's photoshopped. I remember watching that scene and the prints on the passport was waaaay too small to make out anything. And I doubt whoever the joker who made this hoax managed to acquire the original film.

Oh, and one more thing. The Matrix doesn't exist. It was just a movie.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer

There were NO HIJACKERS !!!
There were NO AIRPLANES !!!
There were NO REAL WITNESSES TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN HOLOGRAM PROJECTIONS !!!
There were NO PIECES OF EVIDENCE ANYWHERE that were recovered, other than TOTALLY INTACT PASSPORTS AND I.D.s at the scene of a TOTAL ANNIHILATION of STEEL and CONCRETE !!!

Wow... This single most scariest post I have ever read here. Do people really think the Matrix was real?
WOW.. Just WOW

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Independent verification is relatively cheap, though requires effort and could possibly be time consuming.

Considering the effort required in placing a DVD into a DVD player, fast-forwarding to the said point (18 minutes, 11 seconds), and pausing to personally verify a simple claim made by the OP is so very difficult, I can understand why you would opt to type a few paragraphs about how we're all crazy. I hope the energy you saved by not moving too far from your PC served you better than it did your silly attempt at debunking the claim.

Independent verification 1: screen capture using Nero vid player

img244.imageshack.us...

Independent verification 2: image flipped, lightened, sharpened, with contrast adjusted (and nothing else).

img513.imageshack.us...

The great thing about independent verification is that it's a technique available to anyone, given the above images could have been captured a number of ways.

Research. I highly recommend it. If these tools are not available to you, use your eyes.

[edit on 17/8/08 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Wowwww thats the biggest conspiracy i've heard in a long time... seriously that used to be my favorite movie, im sure all of you loved it at one point, then to find something so small it was right there the whole time... intense

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
to find something so small it was right there the whole time... intense

I don't see it as intense, considering, how would it have been that anyone would know to recognize it?

They say "hindsight is 20-20", I say "hindsight ain't worth a damn".

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Holy cow!!!!!

Nice find and stare/flagged

For those of you who want to see the movie online here is a good site

EDIT Because it gets crowded

I'll check it out myself today

I don' believe this to be a simply a "coincidence", I believe it goes WAY deeper than this

[edit on 17-8-2008 by apk4o7mxb]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

the liveleak.com link you provided is worth watching! towards the end it mentions Tom Clancy knowing many of these truths. i think this recent thread says it all:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

looks like i'm gonna have to research Mr. Clancy some more...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join