It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Cage photos for DNC in Denver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Planning to protest at the DNC in Denver. Here is the cages you will get to see on the inside. Photographer grabs some images inside the warehouse being set up for protester detainment center. Gets chased off by the goon squad.

DNC Denver Protestor Cages

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Your 1st amendment has been revoked.

Sucks to be us don't it?

The right to grievance the government and Peaceful assembly sailed ship just like the rest of the constitution.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If I recall chemistry - the title fight between a chain link fence and Phosphoric Acid. PA won by TKO.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Note the razor wire on top of the cages. I guess they want to be sure no one can escape over the top to what the next cage? Maybe the razor wire is to protect people in one cage from people climbing over a neighboring cage?

The only reason I can think of is that it is to prevent people being tear gassed or beaten from trying to escape their captors cruel intentions.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is where they moved the content of my post.PICTURE MOVED HERE

They did not like my linking the picture with the razor wire shot so I am posting a copy here that was locally uploaded. This is too important an image to get lost again.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It is inaccurate to say that this detainment center is for protesters.

Protests are expected and they are legal, but when those who protest cross the line and break the law, law enforcement will arrest the law breakers and there must be some place to stage these individuals while they are awaiting arraignment.

As sad as it is, there are groups who, though they are cooling the rhetoric now, have promised to make Chicago 1968 seem like a church picnic.

This is really sad, since the conventions are representative of the legal process of political change in America.

So, while everyone's First Amendment rights are still intact, it would seem that those who choose to break the law will have to spend a period of time living under less than desirable conditions.

What would one expect? Accommodations at the Holiday Inn?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This would be so unnecessary if the Republicans could refrain from the violent and repulsive activities they have planned like throwing bags of crap on people. Rush and all the Republican pundits like to blame the Democrats for the demonstrations that take place at Democratic conventions, but why would the Democrats disrupt their own convention?

I hope that lots of young Republicans feel the sting of a nightstick or taser if they step out of line and sling crap on people.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

There won't be any Republicans throwing bags of excrement in Denver.

The groups who have made these threats have nothing whatsoever to do with the Republican Party.

Even if Rush Limbaugh would like to see chaos in Denver, that doesn't mean that Republicans are going to be there protesting.

Such allegations are irresponsible and without merit.

Check out this outfit. This is an example of the kinds of groups who have promised to create havoc in Denver, not the Republicans. Look who's going to be a headliner in the protests: Cynthia McKinney. Remember her? She's not exactly a Republican.

www.recreate68.com...

Here's one of the items of protest apparel offered on this site.

recreate68.com...

Looks peaceful, doesn't it?

[edit on 2008/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

join