It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-130 video confirms 84th RADES Data

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by baffledon911

Why isnt its flight path shown here on the RADES data? Wouldnt the C130 guy happen to notice the E4 or be warned of its presence above the pentagon.

The answer to both of your questions can be found here. Click the link that says "Marco Bollettino's RADES w/NEADS audio mix."

The C-130 was approximately 15 miles northwest of the Pentagon when the E-4B departed from Andrews.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
Now, what's so strange that one or more flew on 9/11?

The E4B aircraft are very sensitive National Assets. Flying Schedules are not published just as they are not published for any USAF Combat asset.

You actaully answered the question.

The E-4B is a specail use, sensitive asset and had no real reason to be up flying that day.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

The E4B aircraft are very sensitive National Assets. Flying Schedules are not published just as they are not published for any USAF Combat asset.

The E-4B is a specail use, sensitive asset and had no real reason to be up flying that day.

It was supposed to be down in Florida with the coward hiding behind the 5th grade children. The other three E-4B National Airborne Operations Center aircraft were all tied up in the war games Tricky Dick scheduled as a cover for 9-11. These aircraft were designed and built for $223,000,000.00 each for the use of the President and Secretary of Defense and JCS in case of national emergency. Apparently not one of these A-Holes was on any of the aircraft where they were supposed to be.

Instead the E-4B flying out of Andrews AFB was apparently used to intimidate the White House and jam local radar and serve as a command center for the 9-11 perps.

E-4B National Airborne Operations Center
E-4B

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

The cabby, even had time to get out of his car and remove the light pole that the 500 mph plane supposedly knocked down from his windshield before hearing the crash. That cab driver must be as fast as the Flash. Because if the plane did hit those poles, it would have smashed into the pentagon less than 1 second later.

Amazing psy-ops on the part of the US government I must say.

An excellent point.

I raised this ages ago but forgot about it.

Starred!

One thing the debunkers can't refute is the physics. His testimony is what it is, and it can't be changed.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
The other three E-4B National Airborne Operations Center aircraft were all tied up in the war games Tricky Dick scheduled as a cover for 9-11.

But the main wargame was in Canada, not in the local area.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Americas Undercover Agents:

I wonder when the Pentagon started recruiting elderly cab drivers.

Priceless... simply priceless.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

The other three E-4B National Airborne Operations Center aircraft were all tied up in the war games Tricky Dick scheduled as a cover for 9-11.

SPreston, please stop lying, you are embarrassing yourself.

A hijacked airliner plowed into one section of the five-sided building in Washington, D.C., at 9:43 a.m.

Minutes later, an E-4B National Airborne Operations Center - a white 747 Jumbo Jet often confused with Air Force One - took off from Wright-Pat for an undisclosed destination. Link

NWO Overlords:
"Hey fellas, I know this sounds crazy but, let's fly this gigantic 747 over Washington, DC at low altitude to show everyone that we are involved in a NWO/military deception/psych-ops type operation!"

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

SPreston, please stop lying, you are embarrassing yourself.

Nah, don't discourage him from posting. Every time I read one of his hilarious posts I laugh so loud that all of the dogs in my neighborhood also start laughing. It turns into a neighborhood howl.....

Intimidate the White House? That's very funny, but I won't bother to ask how.

Jam local radars? I'm sure everyone would be interested to knowing what equipment they used to do this. What radars were jammed?

Serve as a command center for the 9-11 perps? Well, there you have it. Now, we know who the 9-11 perps were. Should be pretty easy to prosecute them in court as who was on the aircraft would be documented.

I wish I had the laughing dog here. This is COMEDY GOLD!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You're wasting time on these ignorant posts.

Where is the diagram connecting the dots between NW of the Pentagon (over ANC) to the Tribby video/Looney photographs?

You have this huge problem with your delusion, yet you're delaying proving it. It's almost as if you don't care. You have this huge glaring problem stareing you in the face and you don't post one of your many diagrams showing how it happened.

One might think that you can't do it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Translation = If we ever drew a flight path for any of our incredible claims for aircraft performance or to prove what we say, it would end our fantasy.

ETA: For everyone's benefit... Prior to my arrival on the scene CIT was drawing multiple flight paths to illustrate their claims. Those are in the archives of various Forums where they have posted. In fact, that's what drew my attention to this issue.

Most of the time, they only drew a partial flight path for small segments, not daring to show the full flight path which would have exposed their fantasy sooner. NONE of these flight paths have included numbers to support their plausibility. They were simply lines in a graphic which bore no semblance to reality and would not withstand simple scrutiny from an aerodynamic perspective.

Now, their policy is no flight path.... You get 3 guesses why, two guesses will be wrong!

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Reheat]

Indeed, CIT has proposed numerous flight paths that never go beyond the Pentagon. Here are few recent ones CIT posted on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only have you shown it impossible for a jet to fly any of those flight paths aerodynamically, but Ranke cannot produce any extended flight path past the Pentagon: he cannot produce any eyewitnesses from the other side of the Pentagon who saw a flyover.

There is no question that CIT and Rob Balsamo know they have lost.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by Reheat

CIT does not have a flight path.

Because Craig knows there are no eyewitnesses to a flyover. See: www.abovetopsecret.com... for a reminder why the CIT fantasy is over.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Serve as a command center for the 9-11 perps? Well, there you have it. Now, we know who the 9-11 perps were. Should be pretty easy to prosecute them in court as who was on the aircraft would be documented.

Well there still needs to be an explanation as to why a E-4B was flying over the DC area.

I mean the main exercise was in Canada not DC.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Not a very good post from an NSA asset. Why are you wrong on this when you are so up to date on the NSA stuff? How can you be so wrong since you are in the NSA, an intelligence agency. Why are you wrong on this implication?

The fact is an E4B can fly whenever it wants; would you like to know how I know? Looks like you are not familiar with USAF operations and lack the knowledge on this topic. Do you need some help?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
The fact is an E4B can fly whenever it wants; would you like to know how I know?

Well lets look at the facts.

1. The E-4B is a very sensitive asset, not used for just flying around for fun.

2. The main exercise was in Canada it had no reason being in DC dutring attacks.

www.af.mil...

Mission
The E-4B serves as the National Airborne Operations Center for the president, secretary of defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff or JCS. In case of national emergency or destruction of ground command control centers, the aircraft provides a highly survivable, command, control and communications center to direct U.S. forces, execute emergency war orders and coordinate actions by civil authorities.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The fact is an E4B can fly whenever it wants; would you like to know how I know?

Well lets look at the facts.

1. The E-4B is a very sensitive asset, not used for just flying around for fun.

2. The main exercise was in Canada it had no reason being in DC dutring attacks.

www.af.mil...

Mission
The E-4B serves as the National Airborne Operations Center for the president, secretary of defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff or JCS. In case of national emergency or destruction of ground command control centers, the aircraft provides a highly survivable, command, control and communications center to direct U.S. forces, execute emergency war orders and coordinate actions by civil authorities.

10 am on 9/11, an E4B over DC. Oh my! What a non story! Total non issue! And for you being a NSA employee, to make up fake and false implications is pathetic.

The RADES data is correct, makes CIT ideas, pure fantasy; an NSA employee would understand this.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

10 am on 9/11, an E4B over DC.

Why do you ignore the question? Please explain what an E-4B was doing in DC on 9/11?

If you cannot at least be adult enough to admit the official story is full of holes.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

10 am on 9/11, an E4B over DC.

Why do you ignore the question? Please explain what an E-4B was doing in DC on 9/11?

If you cannot at least be adult enough to admit the official story is full of holes.

Your ideas on 9/11 are pure holes, void of evidence.

Your inability to offer relational ideas on the E4B are indicative of your support of CIT false ideas. You have no evidence of holes in any "official story", and since you work for the government, you are part of the official story. No one needs the government story to figure out 9/11, the passengers on flight 93 figure out 9/11 in minutes, and you as an NSA employee can't figure it out in over 6 years!

RADES data is correct CIT is wrong. They miss use testimony and screw it up to make up false ideas. They have taken the pilot testimony of the C-130 and essential lied about the flight path because they don't understand south, and west!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Your inability to offer relational ideas on the E4B are indicative of your support of CIT false ideas.

So why can't you explain the E-4?

Why can't you produce any official reports or physical evidence to support the official story, but i can provide evidence to question the official story?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Your inability to offer relational ideas on the E4B are indicative of your support of CIT false ideas.

So why can't you explain the E-4?

Why can't you produce any official reports or physical evidence to support the official story, but i can provide evidence to question the official story?

Why does someone who works for the NSA unable to tell us why an E4B would be airborne when the USA is under attack at a time of confusion and no one knows for sure what is happening, at 10 AM? What would the commander of an E4B on alert do when the nation is under attack from hijacked aircraft, or unknown aircraft. I know what the pilots I trained would do!

As already stated in the clear, the movement of E4Bs are not discussed due to their role in the defense of the USA; someone who works for the NSA knows this as a fact, or they don't really work for the NSA.

The topic of this thread offers proof the CIT is fabricating lies, what is your take, do you blindly support the ideas of CIT?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why does someone who works for the NSA unable to tell us why an E4B would be airborne when the USA is under attack at a time of confusion and no one knows for sure what is happening, at 10 AM?

I ask you a question. Please stop being so immature as to try to twist it back on me.

If your next post does not contain an reason for the E-4 being in DC it will show how immature and wrong you really are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join