It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yes its been a while ago due to work,studio time, and above. by the way happy late new year.

the update is to post video in order to give cross examination and back bone information regarding media format and digital signal analysis i should say.

zeusadam ? who
don't know anybody with that name sorry.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by hardstyle]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i did search the first person that came up is this
who www.abovetopsecret.com...

i have a ? how many people like him? very strange.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
good post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Negative caution

so what your saying about that person (if he was my brother) is a b.s. artist or something ( i might be wrong ) are you starting negative thoughts about me if so i will leave this post and ask the mods and admin to delete my acc.

it takes one ass hole or a prick to f--k it all up... then i will do my thing......
rule one .which means i cant be like that ether. please dont take this from the heart. im just asking so PLEASE answer i deeply appreciated .

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wowwww....Just read this whole thing, and the whole time I was wondering why it had been bumped.

I'm having an insanely difficult time understanding any of it, except for the fact that the OP's long layoff did not result in increased typing capabilities, or an increased ability to transfer ones thoughts to others in a cogent manner.

I'm feeling a bit dumbed down for having read the whole blasted thing, yet I yearn for more.

I love the internet.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just wondering whatever happened to the guy who started this thread?

Anyone?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by pmexplorer]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
# 5 anyone using drugs in the movment most be disqualified. because it cause a real damage that the media can spin the hell out of it.

as i said before as a warning

Pentagon shooting....

now they are gonna wiretap.

All they need is 1 more incident to justify to break up the movement.

3. obama staffer wants "congnitive infiltration.

4. certain media outlets for the past few weeks attacking Boston tea party and the movement in a way.

all branches NEEDS > a internal investigation>to make sure there no type of Oswald. this can take some time to rap up.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
hardstyle, how have your skillz been, are you still on-top?

They aren't winning.
They all lost, and they're still gunna play.
As long as they keep playing the way they did they won't win.
I read what what you wrote above, and you're right,
BUT, ....... those are their loses, not their wins. ?Be careful of commercial traffic, huh?
Have you ever seen a picture of any of this on-line? I can't find any, really difficult. All 5 parts are pretty good, no pictures?

culhavoc.blogsome.com...

GQ isn't available on'line. The press doesn't care.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can I just say one thing?
I dont like this label "Truther" Im just a man who's tried to be honest all my life, the way it is spit out by some on here like its got a smell! what's wrong with an honest man looking for an honest answer to something he considers is dishonest! why would you be against that?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

oh #

culhavoc.blogsome.com...

part 3 culhavoc.blogsome.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
hardstyle, how have your skillz been, are you still on-top?

They aren't winning.
They all lost, and they're still gunna play.
As long as they keep playing the way they did they won't win.
I read what what you wrote above, and you're right,
BUT, ....... those are their loses, not their wins. ?Be careful of commercial traffic, huh?
Have you ever seen a picture of any of this on-line? I can't find any, really difficult. All 5 parts are pretty good, no pictures?

culhavoc.blogsome.com...

you dam right i been on top. the ? is who to turn too.
GQ isn't available on'line. The press doesn't care.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by hardstyle]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What I don't get is if this dude knowingly posted false or misleading information with the intention of being false, why hasn't he been banned? Isn't that a major T&C violation?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What I don't get is if this dude knowingly posted false or misleading information with the intention of being false, why hasn't he been banned? Isn't that a major T&C violation?

i will ask the same ? to myself if i get banned its fine with me... i would like to request for one post before i bounce away on the day of banning
its a e-mail that got snag by (aolciasnoop mail about the Bilderberg from me to Lou" Dobbs. what i did is i copy the link from one site and copy the Bilderberg attendee list 2008 chantilly virginia date mail fri 6 jun 2008 12:27:23 pm eastern daylight time. the e-mail was surprising its a good thing i copy the mail because i dont have aol software i use fire fox, i log in back to aol manually i sent the mail i waited for a while then go back to my mail to see if its received then i got the e-mail.
the reason i sent the mail is to see if Lou" Dobbs will say something about it. that after noon my phone was acting weird i was watching the guys down there through a live feed, while i was setting up my hard drive dragging clips to my external hard drive (norad tapes) on my other system. in order to do a little covert thing (good guy) to pass the info through some high tec locations to enhance it,. i leave it as that... the thing is aol delete my mail.
i should have use print screen but i use the printer. after i printed i trash it (printer) for some reason.i been holding this doc for sometime due to privacy issue .

this remind me of some research on jfk . the part about Mexico city (i have docs of it) any way as soon ats staff ban me its there right and the members in this site . ts all good then i will go forward to my next mission to find any Oswald in any clan, i will confront them , expose them and let any one know not to # around any illegal operations if any and already looks dire . as soon i get a notice of the outcome i am surely things will fall into place. after i post this doc. some stuff will be black out. very little.

i am not gonna kill myself in any way and i will obey the laws in any state Ive done my deed and its time to move on.

also the clips will not be posted until any 911 investigation nyc, pa, dc and finally nj. i hope i don't get a knock on my door who ever it is they ant getting # thats for sure..all data has been copy to many sources c i check in and if i don't check in its get release. so i am covered . im gonna have to use a free uploading link there about 8 pages in rar. you will need winzip or some type of extract software. also a chart.

strange no wounder why there attacking ...

Architects,Engineers, Physics, any news about audio analysis NO. so far its very dangerous due to the fact it was dis qualified at the time of the 911 commission. so enjoy bashing me as you wish.....

through out history witness die mysteriously how fast the cia collect lintel by the press because they will copy it to file for the record and then determinate what defensive attack to be used. in order to filter and distort.

from all the video, street actions, and so on > they been collecting all news media about 911. its a rule they been doing it from the start. if a name pops up they will check it out and build a 201 file in a way to get dirt or really do some damage. next everyone knows about b7, T1&2 dc and pa all sorts of stuff. but the more you speak out the truth the more they filter you in motion. if some sort of leak doc or a investigation they will already have the defense plain because you gave it to them witch its easier to control the floor during an investigation. thats y they have a counter dept for that. its better having it in a fed court room and get files from dc .

congress will be a waste of time due to "i don't recall bs"

i truly believe out side the rules of engagement ie expose your self because it will be harder for them to get you " but the rule of law> if court pending keep your lip seal.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
the cryptology will be

651 268683 7468355443623 -I -X A A -8 7 8 8 4 (283) Tango

convert the # to words then add the last 4 numbers after tango backwards last number 3263 then divide it to 2 then you get the # now you have to change it to letters to crack it this is easy but this is just a example on how i make contact which its very confusing and i always change it constantly in a very rare way (encryption changes )

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
looks like people in here are not paying attention and sleep over it then i will move forward to we are change and pass pass the files which they have the right to know.

i give this site 72 hrs to reply only we are change to respond i will check if that person is a member/branch. very easy to find out (takes a bit time ).

72 hrs

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join