It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm confused, so you have some tapes but everything you have said in here was a teast to see whow as an "Agent" and who wasn't? as in what you have aid is false and you merely said all the false things to test us?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
I'm confused, so you have some tapes but everything you have said in here was a teast to see whow as an "Agent" and who wasn't? as in what you have aid is false and you merely said all the false things to test us?

My take is another thread that doesn't pan out so the OP moves on to plan 'B'.

So are you going to say that this new story part of a deal you made with the feds.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this guy is clearly a lunatic retard with some kind of illusions of grandeur. Close and lock this thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle
i most tell every one the truth this was a major test to see who "agents"..........
(snip) ......... and i have the name of all agents of this form now.

Well, looks like I was right many pages back ........ the dude was stringing you all along, playing secret agent man on the Interwebby.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Can I repost the video of Dr Lexus yet?

Or is that just--too over the top-- sheeze.

Like I said before, hardtyme-- How wonderful this narccissitic glorybath must feel.

"911 truth: live the fear-- everyday"

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyle

So can we label this whole sad affair a hoax now? Or are you done wasting
people's time yet with your tiresome internet warrior charade yet?

Oh and good job.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This Guy could be right; I have found the beam weapons
That comes from the choppers in Rick siegals high quality DVD.

It’s all there for you too see!! You need to goto the collapse scene
Slow it down and enlarge using adobe premier or Sony Vegas
You will see them and don't bother trying to watch at normal speed
Your kidding yourselves on, because there only on 2 frames
There like rods and there’s also other shapes present that look
Like a a pair eyes AKA orbs that then fires a triangle beam weapon

Research Dean Warwick and download his last known audio speech
He explains it all, and how it works.

1 helicopter comes towards towers fires a beam weapon into the air while chopper 4 is already above tower this helicopter is missing from all USA archives, but i have found it in 1 camera planet video that matches Rick siegals approach.

You’re not going to believe it, because you’re not ready for it!!
To solve 911 you need to think outside the box or you’re on a path
to nowhere.

The same helicopter is also present at pentagon disguised as a medic
Helicopter when it lifts off at the pentagon, the wall collapses this is also missing from the archive footage but if you were a cable viewer then you would have caught the uninterrupted broadcast.

Someone on you tube posted the cable versions and they were removed from you tube very quickly.

I knew this over 2 years ago since iam very good with premier cs2 & cs3 and I use many different filters to verify, before any of those crappy mind control documentaries came out.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello,

Anybody here?

The silence is deafening.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello,

Anybody here?

The silence is deafening.

Of course it is, the discussion is over. Hardstyles made it clear in one of his last posts is that he thinks that certain eople among our posting ranks are agents of the government bent on stoping his message.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
cooper (this part is from an old video)

"this is disturbing information and i don't expect anyone to believe it, i don't expect one you to believe what im about to show you and i knew that when i came here. i have an obligation to inform the public and once that's done ive done my job from then on its up to you not me. im doing this because i want the Constitution where it belongs"

"911 truth: live the fear-- everyday" very true they are good people and want to make dam sure who they dealing with,

"this guy is clearly a lunatic retard with some kind of illusions of grandeur."

The Dispatcherator

this was a good perpose on why i did it because i had to test a few ares because, the way i was acting was not right and some statemne are true and fault.

roadgravel

"So are you going to say that this new story part of a deal you made with the feds."

feds? not it may look like something an acrage person can see. ATS is a good site, but im sick of rumers about people trys to get to close, make friensds, passsing usu around (e-mails), to one another and among of other things. becasue what happens is it will take longer to Counter

Finn1916

confused,

"My take is another thread that doesn't pan out so the OP moves on to plan 'B'."

its before the fact i had to break down a few ares. anotherwords for example sea wolf got down to it one on one i respect this man most diff. because i wanted to make sure (not just him) who was a debunker,agent,careing,love,research,support,etc

ktk

is another good cat in this form. he was trying to say is that any back ground that i pass around from day 1 it can do damage in alot of ares. and i can not be going around any ware in any site or out of the box break down fights. also not to disrespect to one another and keep it very simple put up or shot up,
he broke down key ares.

let me give everyone some background but first why the hell i was mixing things up, throw beef, even if im a good person our wise ass ,

what i was saying and whats the point in all this. the pupse : is to throw all bad negative information, emotions, thoughts, pain,suffering,twist statements,attention,reaction,illusions,knowledge,ideas, etc. to find out who is who, what kind of dis info, whos done more research because the movement done there homework most dif.

there are prob in the movement- the prob is we all are trying to reopen a new investigation on 911 at the same time dis info
agents,are going into sites protesting side by side (which is alot more easer to build a file on weak point so that way things get filters out. un ? things that are very true like b.7, put options, a bunch of stuff. so that way they collect all information and build a counterstrike in case there a new investigation they will have a chart ready. Counterintelligence/Offensive techniques/Active provocateur/deception/Passive provocateur/decoys

this is very true and please keep this point
# 1 never trust no one
# 2 always beware the people around you
# 3 always expose all the bad things you done in the past in case if they try to use it against you at least your being forward. (the only prob is the media)
# 4 if and when you go to any ralley if you think/know that a provocateur starting beef . beaware because this can cause some damage!
# 5 anyone using drugs in the movment most be disqualified. because it cause a real damage that the media can spin the hell out of it.
# 6 if there any discrimination marks that person most be disqualified.
# 7 if you get spit in the face do not attack even if your so p@st off.
# 8 if you see a mark car across the street take pictures, tell your family,contact your lawyer, post the pic up on sites, if you have done nothing wrong make sure you back track what you done and who you was with.
# 9 if you have a pc and you leave from your home for a few hrs make sure you unplug it, no matter what.
# 10 if you get strange phone call make sure you write it down by date, time, and # if any. if the person on the line disrespect you post a bulletin out so everyone will know whats up and discrib what happen.
# 11 if a person just join in any branch in the movement always ask ? who, what,why,and so on. get to know the person.
# 12 if and anytime any debulkers come to your face talk it out in a ease. if your in a cycle with a bunch of good cats that are on your side that's good but if he / hr keeps screaming be careful.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
part 2

download and use it becasue what ever they done in the past its the same thing today the only diffrence is tecnology. use there tricks agust them to let them know whats up alot of you guys know this already. but the prob is you are not using there tools if you take there tools then things can bring into light. i agree if you expose yourself then its alot harder for them to make moves, its tricky becasue things can get ugly it depends on who, what, when, and how.
i respect the movement and i know they have a zero tollarence of any valance also from the culures i came from plur. i know for a fact it is dangurous to post mp3 and statements i made on line. some are true some are not. like

www.gwu.edu...

Journalist surveillance - operation CELOTEX I-II (pp. 26-30)
Covert mail opening, codenamed SRPOINTER / HTLINGUAL at JFK airport (pp. 28, 644-45)
Document describing John Lennon funding anti-war activists (p. 552)
Surveillance of dissident groups between 1967 and 1971.
Fake CIA identification documents that might violate state laws

im building a chart right now give me some time if you care or not.

to .The Dispatcherator

your on the money

"time shifting"

NEADS data,FAA,all audio most be run together at the same time what i mean at the same time. all locked sync. lets say if you have 64 people in around table with transcrps, names the hole 9 yeards im not sure if this was done please let me know.

1 team FAA
1 team NEADS and so on run everythng all at the same time split at least 4 huge projector multi screans. this takes time. if you bring a good team of people that researched faa, NEADS, norad, please note you will need the media hard copy videos when both towers got hit, the pantgon videos ( i wish they release the rest of them) 911 eyewitness Rick Siegel, all as one unity. Dispatcherator thats alot of work please hit me off with some info i would be very please to know. there alot of stuff that i didn't even reasech

now this is off topic here

my nice was upset about work and she is stress out. this is how i broke things down with her. this is a family thing so please bar with me now there alot of area in this that you might get a better understanding the way i am. and i know i will be attack but i have to give you a small way of understanding who i am. she was really upset with alot of things in life and she also upset because i don't see my sister,her kids and so on..

yes i will visit your mom after im done filming maybe before my birthday. its a good thing your in school and i know that times is very hard for all of us. the best bet is to save money and move out of n.j. you have no idea how bad this world is right now . some day i will sit down and break things down there too much to talk about. but its up to you , your sisters and brothers. its very import for me to break down whats going on with the economy, social,war, politics, and one world gov. its a dam shame that no one in the family (only ---- and ------- knows whats up) dare ask me. im not just a dj. producer, remixer,promoter, i am a activist and researcher . if i show you one doc that will blow your mind away on how the CIA made aids to eliminate blacks. as a Biological warfare. reason y because to reduce the population, and if that doesn't work bring in drugs to this country to make criminals out of them, to the point they cant fit to society/ economy . so if your clocking in the streets your hurting yourself, your hurting the people,your hurting the children, and at the same time the state fed, and local gov are making money. fines , mental illness which makes more money for pharmaceutical companies, Psychiatrist, you name it. this is just a very small example. so Like i said get out of jersey its getting worse with the taxes and major energy crisis. the gov. made it that way to stress out the poor and middle class to brush them off there shoulder. there so many smart kids out there wanna do the right thing for example (which really piss me off) go to collage and snag a banging job. there a major prob .. the prob is they DONT WANT to many smart people. they want as many dum down workers to inslave us like working dogs to the point you can not function any more. what really piss me off is the ipod, tv, movies, playstations, x box, night life, t-Mobil, any cellphone toys. >>> to keep you busy on stuff that's not import. in other words while the bush and co (example::: giving us toys so that way your not paying attention on what there game plan is.) game plan is to keep you so #ing busy with fear at the same time there doing illegal # like theses two wars with Iraq and Afghanistan. what i mean is they don't want ALL American citizens to be aware of there illegal activity and they are afraid of the people by the people to rise up and tell them "Hay ass hole we put you in office to do a job on taking care of the people not to throw us the USA PATRIOT Act as a fear tool for your own needs and use the media to rub it on our face with your stupid Propaganda ( which the media are #ing ass holes because there job is to informed us whats really going on but there owned by gov. to lie to you)

en.wikipedia.org...

" Propaganda is a concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
part 3

which the C.I.A USE IT ALOT .

that's another thing ... anyway just work hard and get out of jersey the best place is in Delaware , pa, (don't ever move to Ohio ) or down south or somewhere in mid west. things are really cheep out west only gas price is way high.. it takes time to do it. stay strong and try not too have many kids that's the key thing today its very expansive to bring any kids into this world as of right now. # . do what you want but play it safe. just keep saving money. and if you do have kids its 3 times harder unless your man jump in and do some work. if he has only one job then kick in with two jobs especially in this peace of # state, which i cant wait to move out . good luck and try to find something to keep you happy. or go out once in a while to take the stress off.

love

uncle dave

now people at ats or who ever this is how i am with my fam i know there too much. but im happy abot it even if you guys think im a nut or what ever.

ill be back

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"So are you going to say that this new story part of a deal you made with the feds."

feds? not it may look like something an acrage person can see. ATS is a good site, but im sick of rumers about people trys to get to close, make friensds, passsing usu around (e-mails), to one another and among of other things. becasue what happens is it will take longer to Counter

Your writing skills make it hard to understand what point you are making. I don't see how you can complain when you were the one acting in a less than honest manner.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

"HardTyme"

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.

The CIA USE IT ALOT

Yeah and 9/11 truth doesn't? BWAHAHA! Is that why there are 5000 boring ass 9/11 documentarys posted on YouTube every week? Just posting the same stuff over..and over..and over. Fishing for newbs.

Sounds like a propaganda campaign to me.

Apparantly it even works on some naive/angry/confused people. Too bad, because it is a time-wasting fraud.

The CIA doesn't inundate people with bogus information on a daily basis on forums like Youtube, ATS, and prisonplanet. I doubt they even care.

Only the hyperparanoid narcissist believes that 'agents' are combing the streets, hiding under every rock, and wasting their time posting on internet messageboards.. Feh.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
nice try

#1 the tools are there i know it works with youtube, dvds, sites, etc it does work. to make it clear. there other tools must be added .

once i round up all the good producers sit down with other good people that done there home work, then we could all input. with or without , i don't give a @@@@

relax ..
my writing skills (nasty) sorry. i will break down what happen and explain y in a small simple matter. what i wrote about my baby girl back a few pages. is very true that i love this country, and the Constitution, i am wrong with certain crazy profanity,statements,in writing (with out my real name..)

it was a risk. the biggest mistake is posting a pic of a map and key master. # 1 y because they can use
the pick and spin it. it was the biggest ever. also the mp3. you don't have to trust me, i don't give a @@@@, if you was hear right now face to face then i can break things down much easier.

# 2 disinfo. to snag round up good people that I CAN TRUST. that have search lots of areas because in this site and other debunker cats out there> game will end shorty.i been going after these cats for a bit.

#3 the whole spin from the start is to snag weak points, reaction, what can i see,what i can prove/not,who can i trust,even it was disrespectful, nice,sad,pain,etc. the only people i can trust is my fam. music industry,friends that i know for a while, the only people i can trust in the movement so far is jim Fitzer,we are change,louder then words,alex jones,Sibel Edmonds,Pilots For 9/11 Truth,Richard Siegel,key master,Dave vonKleist,Joyce Riley,steven jones,just to name a few....

fraud /Propaganda...Got milk

oh by the way you be Surprise (if anyone think the cia dont waste there time.... think again ones the list is out s--t gonna hit the fan.

enjoy...

ps my site will be released and will be notice to all truthers shorty

with a full background base in a bigger much understanding on what happen, bio,form,etc

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Uh...

Yeah...

Drama aside, these tapes are pretty interesting. I would up them somewhere but at 3.3 gigs it would really cut into the monthly bandwidth limit on whatever server, and my cable modem is capped at 32K on the upload.

If anybody wants a copy of the tapes and knows enough about audio to do something with them, I am willing to burn the whole mess on a DVD and snail mail it as long as you give your word to post your results here on ATS.

u2u me

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
no need to do that its around. cool tho..
i have clips to post but i am not sure if i can post a full clip or chop it up. the thing is i do not want this to be release on you tube , due to other grounds.

like this D--k here

Cass Sunstein

if this is true the movement might have a prob but i know they can get there thing going, the only thing i can apply here is a full blown video . on what, who ,when and how.

when the video is up the link will be killed 4 days after, if anyone ask don't waste your time asking me why or try to give me the 3rd degree. the video is not just 1 its 6 of them cuz it gos back years ago about who Invented editing programs, from hardware to software. basically it starts off with some background , also what the cia use and fbi back then and now. chapter 4 will break down in some key areas. 5 and 6 is the most intense.

(so far no one has not >attempt to do this and its a pain in the ass.)

it took massive hrs for us to put this together, and the people that are involve in this. from producers, and so on. the last stage is to give everyone heads up (contacts for permission). i have to respect that. most likely its a go but i have to take it down. as a matter in fact this is the wrong spot to post it but at least.... i was gonna post it at we are change about a week 1/2 ago but i change my mind due to this F--k (Cass Sunstein) if he sees this video and Cointelpro cia freaks they will do something about it fast because it gives technical information on those tapes. its very dangerous because i say there lots of producers out there that can do this in regular basis and that hurts them. the tapes was look at by other professional out there posting just "clips" of it about the war games and so forth but not looking into the wav scope of the data.

i think they are people in here knows about the 18 1/2 min gap

i leave it as that...

for years the archives tried to pull the audio from an old ass magmatic tape but the software now its insane to do it. as long you have the original or a hard copy.

The 18 1/2 minute gap can be heard here nixontapeaudio.org...

you don't here nothing right.? of course not.

very excited about this at the same time i will be in deep s--t

brb

[edit on 25-1-2010 by hardstyle]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
brb?
lol you were gone for like almost a year
whats the update on this?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Are you related to zeusadam at all??

new topics