It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by interestedalways

sorry, ancy for answers. still I get the feeling you know much more than you let on. I wanna know what you mean about getting sucked in. what is the danger? and a half a dozen other questions I'd rather not ask here. someplace we can talk? I'm new to how all this net stuff works.

The astral maybe. Other dimensional forces possibly. I have many more questions than answers.

Sometimes I think forces use some things to make us vulnerable.

When you get 20 posts you can use the u2u private message system.

Being sucked in..............A vortex, a whirlpool. Spin.....Distortion and clarity.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by interestedalways]

You got it right.
If only you knew what it was that you know.
Because that is it.
Black hole and they want to suck as much into it as possible before the seperation occurs.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Got which part right? Do you know something about these types of things?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I was repling to Interestedalways about the sucked into part.
I think I know but don't we all.
I will not discuss it here.
Private email or U2U.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I really enjoy threads like this. To hear different accounts from different people like this is very interesting. However, no one seems to address the comment that the OP was in an "altered" state of mind with a critical eye. Why is this? I'm not preaching one way or the other. I'm not saying I don't believe everything that's been contributed to this thread is real or fake. I certainly won't sit here and tell someone what they are feeling isn't real. But the fact remains, the OP, and from the sounds of it, other people as well, are achieving this "awakening" while under an influence. Does that not raise at least the slightest bit of doubt in anyone else? Being under an influence...of any kind...to me at least, takes away from the entire concept of being awake, or being able to see things for real now, or experiencing true reality, or claiming to see the world the way it really is. Again, I'm no hypocrite, and I'm not preaching. I believe in a lot of things, and I know the power of drugs. All I'm saying is that no one seems to want to question the fact that this person (and others) were under the influence when these things occurred. I would like to think that these "awakenings" can and should occur with a clean state of mind...which is why I'm not into the drugs.

I apologize for going off topic,but

Dear "Gods Child of the Universe.".Marijuana,Peyote,Mushrooms,etc. are not DRUGS. DRUGS are Man Made, these items I just mentioned are products of GOD.They grow harmoniously in nature along with all the other things that man and all the other animals on this planet subsist on. GOD didn't make them illegal MAN did,because those in CONTROL had no authority over it's distribution. MAN "KIND"S present situation is because MAN has tried to assert HIS law on what is a natural GOD given universal process. Before YOU can become enlightened enough to advance to a higher state of mind, you'll need to become deprogrammed from all the authoritarian propaganda you have been brainwashed to believe. Millions of dollars of our community dollars are spent eradicating a natural grown plant.It costs hundreds of dollars to buy even a small quantity and makes criminal cartel rich and disrupts our economy with lost money and our society with the crimes committed in the pursuit of this ILLEGAL plant substance. If it was legal to be grown and you and I could grow it for our own use only and use it legally at a certain age of course, immediately overnight the value would be the same as the grass growing in your yard.NOTHING! Drug cartels would cease to exist,crime relating to the production and distribution would end and our policemen could be used to fighting the abuse of MAN-made drugs and the criminals that produce them.

If you have not tried it don't condemn it.
All mind altering substances should be taken in moderation.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I thought I avoided this response by prefacing my whole reply with "much respect to the OP..."

You lost no credibility with me because you were in an altered state all I was saying was be careful. The Indians who practiced what you refer to did so in an enlightened way and usually under the guidance of a shaman or someone trained/gifted to deal with these forces. I have an Am. Indian heritage myself and have nothing but respect for those indigenous peoples who had respect and understanding for their land. I merely raised a point to consider with nothing but your own safety in mind. Sorry if I offended.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This has been a really good thread thus far so please be careful as to what is discussed because we don't want it to get closed.

It has been brought up and the site is pretty clear on what is not allowed to be discussed as far as drug laws, use, etc..............

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by interestedalways

reply to post by interestedalways

sorry, ancy for answers. still I get the feeling you know much more than you let on. I wanna know what you mean about getting sucked in. what is the danger? and a half a dozen other questions I'd rather not ask here. someplace we can talk? I'm new to how all this net stuff works.

The astral maybe. Other dimensional forces possibly. I have many more questions than answers.

Sometimes I think forces use some things to make us vulnerable.

When you get 20 posts you can use the u2u private message system.

Being sucked in..............A vortex, a whirlpool. Spin.....Distortion and clarity.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by interestedalways]

You got it right.
If only you knew what it was that you know.
Because that is it.
Black hole and they want to suck as much into it as possible before the seperation occurs.

Cindy,

What a thought provoking post, and you are sooooo very right.
If only I knew what it is I know, I thought that myself!

I think you are "spot on" It finally dawned on me when I read your post what this thread is eluding to..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

When the dry rocks meet the sky!

The thread I linked is of special interest to me as a poster on it made me a foe for no apparent reason. To get my attention I believe, now I am really beginning to wonder if the unimaginable is about to commence or "happen"

I will U2U you.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That's great! -- Happy awakening -- there is real strength in coming even an inch closer to truth, isn't there. I try to remember that probably 90+% of what I think I know is in some way incorrect. What I know and believe is subject to change but remaining skeptical that anything is really correct in my understanding is a healthy position to be in.

I would suggest not just sharing here but sharing with friends and even strangers. It's funny how we buy in to a point of view and when we get exposed to a different idea some times it just clicks and changes or reinforces an understanding. Likely other people will relate in some way. In 30 years of working and contracting around I've never worked anywhere where I didn't find most people realize something just fundamentally wrong and unnatural.

My one critic is that you emphasis "we" as the source of the problem. When "we" are all weak and naive and ignorance and self serving, it is "they" who are causing the damage and the problems to nature. "We" solved the problems years ago, "They" repress the solutions.

Also, although it's a bit harder to deal with, consider that this world is not our true home. No one stays here and when the spirit leaves the body, so goes all the light, beauty, functionality, etc.,etc.. The world here is now broken and not our home but the Devil doesn't want us to leave (for good) and lives off our energies which we waste in a myriad of ways driven by ideas and images provided to our minds by the Devil. It will always be that way here, not in our true home.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Not offended at all, just wanted to squash the whole "altered" thing before it got out of hand. And you are very right, I should and wish I had a guide for when I go there. It seems that there is danger there, although to what end I don't know. I am strong, but most definitly in over my head and can't/don't want to stop.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I didn't mean can't as in habit. I ment as in can't not look, can't not want to go there.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I didn't mean can't as in habit. I ment as in can't not look, can't not want to go there.

I understand what you mean.

As Morpheus said to Neo when he asked if he could go back:

"No, but if you could, would you really want to?"

There really is no going back to the simple mind frame we were at before. The only path, is forward.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

not sure how apporiate it is to say, but i was in an altered state when this all started. at first i thought thats all it was but I've had too many encounters to not believe its real. many times I've felt like I was in another plane. not a big party guy but cant seem to tear myself away. the more i see the more i want to know.

Your "altered state" makes you very suseptible to demonic forces.

I think you'll find all the answers you're looking for, in the Bible. I'm sure you have one. Blow the dust off and start reading. There is a great deception that is under-way. The Bible warns of the deception that will come. Read the gospels and pay close attention to everything Jesus says about how it will be when He returns. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

I have been realizing for months now that Satan is going to use global warming, environmentalism, etc, to bring together the unified church, prophecied of in the Bible. It will be unified in the belief that man must save this planet from its demise. The focus will be completely off of Christ and completely onto man. It's already happening in many churches, and it is going to increase to the point that any church preaching the Word of God, as it is written, will be persecuted. That's my belief.

I believe that just as those of you that aren't Christians, think you've had some sort of enlightenment in the past few months, I have as well and I'm a very grounded, spirit filled, Christian. My awakening though is to a greater ability to discern the truth and the lies in the things that I read, hear, etc. I'm not a Bible scholar and I'll admit I haven't even read the entire Bible, yet somehow I do know when something lines up with the scripture of the Bible or when it doesn't. How do I know it? The Holy Spirit gives me that knowledge.

As for the dizzy vortex feeling some have described, I was at an afterglow service a few weeks ago and had a similar feeling. I thought I might fall out of my chair. As soon as I closed my eyes I felt dizzy and it went right into a vision of an ocean and a cliff. A man was standing at the edge of the cliff, with his hands in his pockets, looking out at the sunset and I felt as though I was flying - I was looking down at him as I passed by. I was flying out over the ocean and wondering why I was seeing/feeling this when the woman playing the guitar started singing the chorus of the song she had been singing all along, "... on eagles wings." I realized that the man on the cliff was standing by watching the setting of the sun, the coming of the end of our days, standing at a cliff, representing a great fall that he was about to take, and I was flying on eagles wings - on the wings of God. I could not fall and he would carry me into the sunset. I would be fine. For me, there should be no fear.

Anyway, just wanted to share that vision. No drugs were involved.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by tall_girl]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You're not alone. Welcome to the real world.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tall_girl

I do read the book you speak of and many others in the name of objectivity. It's a little freaky that all of these cultures end times proohecy are all pointing to the same things on the same timeline. Everyone warns me of these demons and the danger invlolved but can't say much more. Believe me, I don't have a lack of belief that they are there and real. I have had many encounters and still don't want to stop. Can ANYONE explain the dangers other than having a fear inducing experince? Can they even hurt me, drag me off somewhere, infect me. I'm not being an ass, I really wanna know.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have so many friends who have been awakened, most of them in the last year. The lies about Iraq having WMD's - I see Bush/Cheney as the biggest offenders of the human race. Everything I read about Ancient Technologies including the Mayan's is playing out before me. It's as if a veil was lifted from my eyes - How could we have been so blind?

I believe that we are being "awakened" just as the Ancients predicted we would be - as a people we have to face ourselves and realize that the responsibility lies within all of us. Stop buying foods/sodas that include chemicals designed to hurt you, stop polluting the planet, stop hurting your neighbor, stop believing everything authorities tell you as fact.

Now that our eyes are open, what will we do about it? Don't be afraid, be positive, help each other, love each other and realize this is a wonderful journey - we have nothing to fear accept ourselves and how we handle this knowledge. Don't be afraid to share with others, my friends and I consider ourselves fortunate to have an understanding of what is really going on and soon there will be a day when the minority is made up of people who choose to remain asleep at the wheel.

It's really happening - we are being conditioned, slowly like a frog placed in room tempature water, the heat has been turned up over time and we are just now realizing we are sitting in a pot of boiling water! It is up to us to get out of the pot and make a difference.

Elect people who care more about peace than war and oil. Elect people who care about social justice and health care. Don't elect people who want to continue to ruin our lives so that corporations can become richer.

There is one thing to consider about all the odd things that are coming to the surface. What if we as a universal conciousness are bringing about UFO's, NWO, Global Warming etc by visualizing it? Why not focus on good things instead like accepting those who are different from us, loving each other and caring for those less fortunate. Don't let the haters win - spread love, joy and hope.

I am blessed to know there is a God who has not given us the spirit of fear, but the spirit of Hope, Peace and Joy.

One Love - Fear Not - there are many waking up and we will stand together, in Truth and not in Fear.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I really enjoy threads like this. To hear different accounts from different people like this is very interesting.

However, no one seems to address the comment that the OP was in an "altered" state of mind with a critical eye.

Why is this?

I'm not preaching one way or the other. I'm not saying I don't believe everything that's been contributed to this thread is real or fake. I certainly won't sit here and tell someone what they are feeling isn't real.

But the fact remains, the OP, and from the sounds of it, other people as well, are achieving this "awakening" while under an influence. Does that not raise at least the slightest bit of doubt in anyone else? Being under an influence...of any kind...to me at least, takes away from the entire concept of being awake, or being able to see things for real now, or experiencing true reality, or claiming to see the world the way it really is.

Again, I'm no hypocrite, and I'm not preaching. I believe in a lot of things, and I know the power of drugs.

All I'm saying is that no one seems to want to question the fact that this person (and others) were under the influence when these things occurred.

I would like to think that these "awakenings" can and should occur with a clean state of mind...which is why I'm not into the drugs.

I think mostly what happens to people is it breaks the shell and gets someone to question the reality they've been given.

Also, such drugs are in all religions and are held back from the masses. Especially mushrooms.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Really, can anyone help me with this photo problem? on my computer it will say something like 7.13 kilobytes and this site says 100 kb limit. Then when my pic is uploaded it will say its like 7134 kb and won't show up. Any clues for the clueless?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tall_girl
Your "altered state" makes you very suseptible to demonic forces.

I think you'll find all the answers you're looking for, in the Bible. I'm sure you have one. Blow the dust off and start reading. There is a great deception that is under-way. The Bible warns of the deception that will come. Read the gospels and pay close attention to everything Jesus says about how it will be when He returns. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

I have been realizing for months now that Satan is going to use global warming, environmentalism, etc, to bring together the unified church, prophecied of in the Bible. It will be unified in the belief that man must save this planet from its demise. The focus will be completely off of Christ and completely onto man. It's already happening in many churches, and it is going to increase to the point that any church preaching the Word of God, as it is written, will be persecuted. That's my belief.

I believe that just as those of you that aren't Christians, think you've had some sort of enlightenment in the past few months, I have as well and I'm a very grounded, spirit filled, Christian. My awakening though is to a greater ability to discern the truth and the lies in the things that I read, hear, etc. I'm not a Bible scholar and I'll admit I haven't even read the entire Bible, yet somehow I do know when something lines up with the scripture of the Bible or when it doesn't. How do I know it? The Holy Spirit gives me that knowledge.

As for the dizzy vortex feeling some have described, I was at an afterglow service a few weeks ago and had a similar feeling. I thought I might fall out of my chair. As soon as I closed my eyes I felt dizzy and it went right into a vision of an ocean and a cliff. A man was standing at the edge of the cliff, with his hands in his pockets, looking out at the sunset and I felt as though I was flying - I was looking down at him as I passed by. I was flying out over the ocean and wondering why I was seeing/feeling this when the woman playing the guitar started singing the chorus of the song she had been singing all along, "... on eagles wings." I realized that the man on the cliff was standing by watching the setting of the sun, the coming of the end of our days, standing at a cliff, representing a great fall that he was about to take, and I was flying on eagles wings - on the wings of God. I could not fall and he would carry me into the sunset. I would be fine. For me, there should be no fear.

Anyway, just wanted to share that vision. No drugs were involved.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by tall_girl]

Do you believe Christ cares more that his image is worshiped and followed, or that his path is followed? I don't exactly disagree with you, I just feel it's sad that you believe your way is the only legitimate way. I think that is exactly the same philosophy of the 1 world religion you speak of has, that there is only 1 way and it's that way. I hope you think about that a bit and take a peak at John 14 because it very much applies here.

Also, I have to somewhat disagree about the bible not being allowed. I think it will be quite the opposite of that in 1 way, yet still fully meet your criteria and I've already noticed it. And that is not the words, but how those words are to be understood that will be mandated. No different than what the catholic church attempted way back when. It will become a religion of war, destruction and conquerers. IMO, this has already happened quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Really, can anyone help me with this photo problem? on my computer it will say something like 7.13 kilobytes and this site says 100 kb limit. Then when my pic is uploaded it will say its like 7134 kb and won't show up. Any clues for the clueless?

Here is a great link for explaining some navigation issues for the site from one of the moderators named Asala.

Toward the bottom of the page is avatar help, but the entire link is good info!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join