It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This has brought back to me a long forgotten place in my most basic and inner being. The awareness of things that are intangible to but a few beings, that can melt into the vapors that is unencumbered by constraints of the physical or pseudo intellectual influences. It is freedom that a god doesn't even have a realization of. I am hearing about an other unworldliness that I terribly miss and long to return to, but for reasons that I can only guess at can't. I am not being sarcastic ,or demeaning by saying what I am about to say; I found others that I could share these things with, and receive relevant exchanges of the freedom and feelings of well being, that was a part of me at that time, with the patients at a psychiatric hospital where I was employed. I can remember a spring day, sitting outdoors with a group of people that were considered at least some what psychotic, and having a feeling of being amongst the most wonderful people that there could be. One of the new nurses that would periodically come by to check on how things were going, thought I was a patient and wanted to know why there wasn't a staff member present. I showed her my name badge and keys. She stayed and listened in for a while and was really confused that they were all freely interacting. They all were talking and and acting appropriately and it seemed to amaze all of the staff that she told about it to. This was the first of many situations along the same lines that I experienced while working in psychiatric hospitals,and something that I asked the patients not to speak to the other staff members about. The saying, "That in an insane society, only the sane appear to be insane," is a fact. I have been dealing with more and more insanity now than I did when I worked in mental health, and feel that the world is becoming more and more intent on identifying sensitive open thinkers as a problem to be dealt with in the most extreme and alienating manner. Labeling and medicating children is where it starts. Things are getting stranger all the time, and aggression and deceit is the norm. I hope that there will be more treads like this one in the future, and that I can find the part of me that can turn loose of what the world has programmed me to be. I am not working out very well that way. If I wasn't physically disabled, I would still be useless to society, unless I could still work in a Psychiatric setting.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I too am newly awakened. Here's my story:

I have never believed in what I used to call crazy conspiracy theories(in fact I used to think people that did were nuts). I am 30,married,and have 4 kids.I have never been interested in aliens,Star Wars,or Sci-Fi movies
. This past year I have had a feeling that something just wasn't right, but I really could never put my finger on it,so I ignored it and went on my merry way,watching TV,reading about celebrity gossip,etc.

Four weeks ago I had an experience where I just knew that very difficult times were coming.I can't explain it. It hit me like a ton of bricks.Like something was trying to get me to pay attention.The thought just wouldn't leave no matter how hard I tried.I had the insatiable urge to research everything I thought I knew.I literally have spent all of my free time digging deeper and reading as much as I can about everything I can.

I have shared this with my husband and he is now awakened as well. He admitted to me that he's felt that "something just ain't right" for awhile now,but thought that I would think that HE was crazy

We have tried talking to a few friends ,just giving them a few things to look up for themselves that can be easily verified(like the state of the economy,Patriot Act,you know basic ,tangible stuff that directly effects them that might get them at least thinking.) I swear, 3/4 of them had never even thought of the possibility that the US economy can fail lol.My hope was to at least get them to the outside edge of the rabbit hole,so there's a possibility that they'd take the leap.My husband's co-worker friend called him a crack head and even my dad thinks I'm losing it. I feel sorry for them.My mom thinks I'm on to something with the little bit I've told her and she's more open to it than I thought she'd be. Otherwise,my husband & I feel like we are the only awakened surrounded by sheep.

When I saw this thread and found out that we are certainly not the only ones,you coaxed me out of my 3 week stint as a lurker.I just had to respond and say thank-you for letting me know that we are not crazy and that we should not let ourselves be convinced that we are.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by enlightenedbeginning

It's becoming clear to me that thinking you're crazy is what they want us to think. And it's very clear to me that neither you, me or anyone else has to be alone in this. Although none of us seem to be able to convince those directly around us. As many of us as there are we all seem to be islolated within our own social circles. I have had many dishearting experinces trying to talk to those I love and care about only to be shut out, ignored, or see that they truely realize and "understand" what's happening only to turn a blind eye and willfully go back to sleep. I'm glad hubby is on board and you're not a household divided. That right there should make your journey a little bit smoother I would think.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i think awakenings occur because the last few decades have moved at such a fast past that people are starting to slow it on down and look at what our existance is all about. are we put on this earth just to work 9-5 jobs and know or care of no other than whos in our little box?

people may look at you differently or call you a hippie (ignorance) though dont let that sway you in any way. know that there are many of us out there who want to be 'different' and wont allow the media or any other suposively superior to manipulate us any further.

we KNOW whats good and bad for us...we just have to stop being so lazy and AWAKEN.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The planet has come to a point within the galaxy where it is shifting from lower to higher consciousness. Those awakening have higher intelligence guiding them into enlightenment as they release and flow with the river of light. Those who struggle against life fear change face the dismal future of pain and forgetfulness as their world becomes disordered and chaotic. At this cross roads is where the path taken by your conscious choice aligns you with the river of light or you begin to fight and struggle in cross currents of greater and greater force.

I'm glad that people have started to awake!
It is strange what we feel,but in the same time it is beautiful!
I don't want to say anything...because you can't say what you feel in words!
Everyone has to feel it for themselves!
Take care all!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS Being under an influence...of any kind...to me at least, takes away from the entire concept of being awake, or being able to see things for real now, or experiencing true reality, or claiming to see the world the way it really is.

Again, I'm no hypocrite, and I'm not preaching. I believe in a lot of things, and I know the power of drugs.

All I'm saying is that no one seems to want to question the fact that this person (and others) were under the influence when these things occurred.

I would like to think that these "awakenings" can and should occur with a clean state of mind...

What about Shamans? Do they not use mind altering substances to reach a state of enlightenment ?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is a pretty interesting thread. Its good to see that so many people are awakening to the evil and atrocities that are going on with the Earth. The more people we have aware of these injustices the better.

The Earth is simply a giant living organism, and we are the parasites living on it. Of course their are 2 kinds of parasites. Their are the parasites that work against the host for their own selfish gain and eventually cause the downfall of the host. Then their are the positive parasites. Those are the ones that work in sync with the host which in turn makes them both better beings. We should perceive our planet as a living entity. Not just a floating mud ball.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I feel that this really hits close to how im feeling. Strong vibes from Earth.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by tall_girl

I do read the book you speak of and many others in the name of objectivity. It's a little freaky that all of these cultures end times proohecy are all pointing to the same things on the same timeline. Everyone warns me of these demons and the danger invlolved but can't say much more. Believe me, I don't have a lack of belief that they are there and real. I have had many encounters and still don't want to stop. Can ANYONE explain the dangers other than having a fear inducing experince? Can they even hurt me, drag me off somewhere, infect me. I'm not being an ass, I really wanna know.

Prophecy to me is a beautiful thing in that it proves the very thing that predicted it. It is a gift to us all. If I may simply say that truth and enlightenment, in its truest form, IMO shoudn't bring fear and obsession. Of course there will be an uneasyness of the unknown but not the fear you seem to communicate. The "I can't stop" feeling I get from you and your posts doesn't feel to me like the sort you would welcome in an enlightenment. I realize this is only conjecture, and you can immediately correct me so I'll say it, but it almost seems to me that there is something within you that is telling you which way to go and something else that is fighting it. You need to decide for yourself which way is the way of truth. Quite frankly you can't dismiss the Bible in searching for these answers. Please at least consider it and the message it has to offer. Peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Congrats.. you just opened up the biggest can of worms you ever will open.. - the rabbit hole goes into the infinite

There are a few threads on this already around but yeah what quite a few of other posters have said about perception changing suddenly.. same here. And yeah psylocybin etc etc helps a little but it also happens naturally.. it happens when either 'they' want you to or you are ready.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Youtube video

mushninja,
Listen to the youtube video above.The words are below.

Moody Blues » The Balance

After he had journeyed,
And his feet were sore,
And he was tired,
He came upon an orange grove
And he rested
And he lay in the cool,
And while he rested,
he took to himself
an orange and tasted it,
And it was good.
And he felt
the earth to his spine,
And he asked,
and he saw
the tree above him,
and the stars,
And the veins in the leaf,
And the light,
and the balance.
And he saw
magnificent perfection,
Whereon he thought
of himself in balance,

And he knew he was.

Just open your eyes,
And realize, the way
it's always been.
Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been.
Just open your heart
And that's a start.

And he thought
of those he angered,
For he was not
a violent man,
And he thought
of those he hurt
For he was not
a cruel man
And he thought
of those he frightened
For he was not
an evil man,
And he understood.
He understood himself.

Upon this he saw that
when he was of anger
or knew hurt or felt fear,
It was because
he was not understanding,
And he learned, compassion.

And with his eye of compassion.
He saw his enemies
like unto himself,
And he learned love.
Then, he was answered.

Just open your eyes,
And realize,
the way it's always been.

Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been.

Just open your heart
And that's a start.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by calcoastseeker]

link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

It's not that I'm confused on where I stand or that it's part of my inner struggle. It's more like a bad car wreck you can't look away from. You know its not polite to stare but ya do anyhow. Nothing is drawing me in, or tempting me or anything like that. I saw a little, probably more than alot of people ever will and can't stop wanting to see the freakshow so to speak. That and the fear. The fear draws me in also. I'm not used to experincing fear in my life and this creates sometimes overwheling fear momentarly untill I can gather myself if caught off guard. No need to worry about my soul as much as I appreciate all of everyones concern. I'm a strange one I guess, but I'm in good company.

link   
Have you read anything about the paradigm shift in 2012? Google that and you'll get some help... If you just want to know my own personal experience then I'd say yes, I have noticed things changing exponentially over the last 5 years or so. I've slowley become able to see spirits (outlines, usually no details) and to feel emotions (empathasize) with everyone and everything that I come into contact with. As a massage therapist I'm actually able to feel if someone has a bad intention right as I meet them before massage (in other words I've become really good at pervert detection) LOL! That's come in quite handy.

The thing is... It's not evil what's happening. I think that it's the opposite. We're just more able to detect the deceit that's always been there. You're evolving, sweetie... no worries. Go with it. But smoking pot isn't going to get you there faster. So try and go all natural. Oh, and if you really feel evil around you try "smudging" yourself, your brother and your home. Basically it's just cleaning out funky spirits... 1) buy a sage "smudge" stick, 2) light it 3) once it's smoking nicely swirl it around yourself and repeat these words (you can say anything as long as it's basically the same) I am 100% pure white light and I ask that all entities that are not 100% pure white light leave now... go to the light
It's sounds goofy... but who cares?? It works!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

It's not that I'm confused on where I stand or that it's part of my inner struggle. It's more like a bad car wreck you can't look away from. You know its not polite to stare but ya do anyhow. Nothing is drawing me in, or tempting me or anything like that. I saw a little, probably more than alot of people ever will and can't stop wanting to see the freakshow so to speak. That and the fear. The fear draws me in also. I'm not used to experincing fear in my life and this creates sometimes overwheling fear momentarly untill I can gather myself if caught off guard. No need to worry about my soul as much as I appreciate all of everyones concern. I'm a strange one I guess, but I'm in good company.

You want to see a freak show?Have you ever seen half-naked children scrambling over piles of trash and fighting over scraps of food,all within sight of gold leaf domed mosques?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Actually, yes I have. I'm fairly well traveled and have had the chance to see similar circumstances many times over. But what does that have to do with what was quoted. Not sure if the context of my post is understood.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I've seen much worse as a matter of fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Then maybe this is what you are experiencing my friend.
yotube video
Moody Blues- Lost in a lost world.

I woke today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds
In their eyes it's nation, against nation, against nation
With racial pride
Sounds...
Thinking only of themselves
They shun the light
(shun the light)
They think they're right
(think they're right)
Living in their empty shells

Oh, can you see their bodies thrashing
(so many people, so many people)
Crashing down around their feet
Angry people in the street
Telling them they've had their fill
Of politics, people who kill

Grow... the seed of evolution
Revolution everyone
It's just another form of gun
To do again what they have done
Let all our brothers come and get some

Everywhere you go you see them searching
Everywhere you turn you feel the pain
Everyone is looking for the answers
Well look again, come on my friend
Love will find us in the end
Come on my friend
(on my friend)
We've got to bend
(got to bend)
Down on our knees and say a prayer

Oh, can you see the world is pining
Pining for someone who really cares enough to share his love
With all of us so we can be
An ever loving family
Have we forgotten who loves who
Children from a family tree
That's longer than a centipede
Started long ago when you and I
Where only love....

I woke today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
So many people, so many people
People lost in a lost world
So many people, so many people
People lost in a lost world

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The answer to your question is, "yes." Congratulations on opening your mind and heart to be able to receive. That means you have a chance to prepare that others won't.

It would be an excellent idea if all were to start being more respectful of the place we live in (especially the worst of us).... We are a part of this world and we are ruining it, not just for ourselves, but for all who abide here. It would also be a good idea to pray for such a change that would turn us away from the path we are on. We are energy beings, there is more to us than meets the eye.... and if we would only focus our thoughts on a clean world, filled with decency, goodness and peace.... even love, perhaps we as a collective can bring it about.

We cannot point a finger at the "bad guys" and say this is your fault. They are the weakest link in the chain... they are a part of us, maybe the worst part, but we are all linked on this "living planet".

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I agree. This conspiracy is beyond conspiracies. Though I agree it exists. The question is... when god gave us garden of eden, was he giving us all we could have or was he trying to hold us back from understanding? Cause if he gave us all we could have then we are run by evil men, if he was holding us back then we the conspiracy is run by good just men. I don't know what to think about it.

"Judge not others, lest ye yourself are judged"

"Do unto others as you would have done unto you"

"Those who lead into captivity will be lead into captivity"

"Those who sow to the wind, reap the whirlwind"

When Moses came down from the mountain they had to "Veil" his face from the glory it radiated, lest the people feared him....Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Interesting OP...sounds to me like you had a visit from the Holy Spirit - so I would continue to ask Him back
Yeshua said He would send us the Spirit of truth who would guide us into all truth -

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. "

and in my experience it works pretty much the way you described in your original post - however please understand - I'm not suggesting you run to your nearest 'church' cause they mostly put out the fire and rip out the seed that Spirit awakens in the soul...tho a careful study of that much maligned Good Book wouldn't hurt a bit...promise..
but all the best in your seeking - you will find - of that I am certain...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join