It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

if you don't want to be scarred anymore then you better go back to sleep. I never feared anything before now. I'm not sure how many people here if any are dealing with some of the weidness I keep subjectiing myself to. the more you know the scarier it gets. At least for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
People have been awakening or becoming more and more aware at a faster rate recently...what you have to do and how you have to work will become known to you. It might be something really practical, like selling heirloom seeds to your neighbours, or it might be something like meditation or writing or environmental work...follow your heart and do what you feel. Spiritual stuff can be really hard work...don't expect a smooth ride, and expect to feel like crap at times...but don't stop talking about it. Especially here.

Cait

[edit on 13-8-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

So, what are your sentiments? And yes, many battles being waged all around me, and within. But there is strength within, trying to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Yes. it does get scary everytime I think about all this. I want to get past it though. I have always felt like I had a purpose or something I had to do. I still have no idea what it could be. I have seen things that I probably will never tell anyone else because it is so bizarre. I do believe it is important to think positive and have no fear. It isn't easy. I have to stop myself a lot when my mind wanders off to the gloomy side. I wish you luck. It is good you have someone to share the experience with.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Yeah it's tough and scary sometimes fo sho. I can't stop though.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yeah I'm glad I found this place, I'll be around on a regular basis to share my funky self.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Again..someone who has taken the words out of my mouth. Your discription of not wanting to feel alone is what i feel all the time, when i wanna talk about this subject. I try to touch the subject with my friends , they brush it off i try "educate" the people i love and so on with no luck. sometimes i think to myself that i know more than them now and i feel supereior in a sense but obviously personal superiority. I was happy to awaken from that dream i was living it happened about 8 months ago, though i have always flet different, now i know why. It would really be great to meet more people who think like us and to chat about it all the imput could do wonders for us all

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja

So, what are your sentiments? And yes, many battles being waged all around me, and within. But there is strength within, trying to figure it out.

Been there done that.

One thing I have learned is that I need a clear head to "deal" with what is going on. I can't be *altered* or I can get sucked in places I would rather not go, if you get my drift.

Information can seem to just pour in from unknown sources, it can be uplifting and in can be paranoia producing.

I believe there is a very old an ancient battle being waged at this time. I don't have it all figured out, but I know that sometimes I feel a calling and other times I feel a dread in my stomach. Some days I love to watch the sky and some days I feel it to be my enemy.

So much more to say and explore, let's see where this flow goes.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
on to something good here, thanks everyone

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm picking up what you're throwing down, and that's what I want answers about. I know it's bad, I know where I stand, yet I can't stop investigating. I've had to deal with some terrible things even though I don't know how. I'm learning but this seems dangerous although I'm not sure to what end. What is all this? And the main reason I go there is because its the only way I can make other things work. It's the only time I can tune in to my brother, or see, or gain this strange knowladge.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

Yes it is good to talk about here with all of you. The ones that say they are awakened , they seem so 'at ease' and very calm. I wish to find that kind of inner peace. It must feel like heaven!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have very stong feelings about the sky. I will feel so much evil from it some nights I end up going back inside. I know something is out there because I can feel the presence but it isn't a nice one. It seems to be getting worse lately. Care to share some info?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I don't have much info other than things are different latley for me too. It's not the same there as it was a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I've always been a blue collar, no bs, what you see is whats real kind of guy but this last year has changed who I am and how I precive the world foever. The closest subect I can find that even comes close to what I'm experincing is this "awakening" that people are talking about. I never believed in all this twigs and berris, fruits and nuts, tree hugging business before. No spirits, physics, demons, telepathy, vibes or energy flow. Or aliens(the jury is still out on that one for me). I was raised going to church but it never worked for me. Although I believed in God, I didn't feel a pressence in my life nor have a real relationship with any higher power. I knew the enviroment was in trouble, but hey, what can ya do right? Gotta live. Till one night my brother and I were pretty much sat down and got out heads stuffed full of information. I don't know how to even try to explain it. And the more I try,the crazier I'll probably sound. We seem to have been woken up by a higher power, seem to suddenly be aware of what now appears to be a sinister plot against all of us, seemed to feel the earth crying out to us to stop the polluting of the air and water, to stop the raping of the land, that as a species we have gone terribly arwy. Yes, very hippish I know. I became very aware that there is far more to this world than science and logic will ever explain, and that evil is all around us, really. At that point we kinda started freaking out a bit because this type of thinking has never been a part of who either of us were. With such strong feelings we had no choice but to start researching some of this stuff and the plot only seems to thicken. I know there is alot of bs out there but there really does seem to be an evil plot against us so complex no one man could ever see the whole picture. Hell I'm alredy sounding like a loon so I'll just say it. It's beginging to appear to me that dominate men and satan, the devil, whathaveyou are working together against us.
That the planet is pissed and about to revolt against us. That this plan against us is almost complete and that we're mostly screwed. Oh yeah, it seems to me that there is a collective awakening/eveloution taking place within a portion of the population. And that we may very well find ourselves evolving in a sense. Anybody with me here, or are we in the midst of some sort of schizophrinic bender?

Congratulations.
You are starting to think like an open minded human being, not deluded with what the media or the elite have succeeded in doing through religion and currency.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's hard to come up with something concrete or cut and dried.

Sometimes I wonder if there is some mass communication system being built via the airwaves that we aren't privvy too.

Other times it seems like a Project Bluebeam (holographics and such) being manipulated through the skies.

At times it seems we aren't alone and a mass invasion of some kind otherworldly is being gathered.

Some days and nights I watch and see things, but nothing really worthy of sharing as it/they are vague and I can't be sure.

I am rambling..........brainstorming........attempting to share that which I hold to myself as I watch and wait................

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

why so quiet?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

sorry, ancy for answers. still I get the feeling you know much more than you let on. I wanna know what you mean about getting sucked in. what is the danger? and a half a dozen other questions I'd rather not ask here. someplace we can talk? I'm new to how all this net stuff works.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Reserved...........

Too much exposure isn't good. Don't want to be made fun of or judged for my views and opinions. That is why this is a good playground there are many openminded people here filled with awareness.

So specifically what are you *seeing*?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Mushn, the reason that you feel scared is because you have awakened to the world around you, but it's time now to awaken to the real inner you.

You need all the tools to do this. I recommend Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth." "Awakening to your life's purpose." I don't care what others may say, this book changed my reality, and I never thought that would be possible. Once you get this, you will never go back.

First, you will find that you are not the thoughts in your head, but you are the awareness of the thoughts. That is your true eternal being. You will learn about the ego, and the pain body. Most of all you must learn about presence. Leaning to be present actually teaches you how to control your thoughts. Once you find your presence, you will understand it is timeless. That is the you that has always been, and always will be. Eternal. Once you get this you will not be afraid anymore.

Above, are the things they don't want you to know.

One of my favorite lines in the book: "You are awareness disguised as a person."

You will only get this if you want it, and you are ready.

It's not religion by any means. Everyone awakens in their own way.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

sorry, ancy for answers. still I get the feeling you know much more than you let on. I wanna know what you mean about getting sucked in. what is the danger? and a half a dozen other questions I'd rather not ask here. someplace we can talk? I'm new to how all this net stuff works.

The astral maybe. Other dimensional forces possibly. I have many more questions than answers.

Sometimes I think forces use some things to make us vulnerable.

When you get 20 posts you can use the u2u private message system.

Being sucked in..............A vortex, a whirlpool. Spin.....Distortion and clarity.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by interestedalways]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join