It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe someone would just burn it down. No traces, no nothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its already been done apparently ...

Inside George W's secret crypt

Follow up article

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would compare it to breaking the Mafia oath, you would be now dead, in Witness protection, or financially ruined.

If they are indeed that powerfull afterall.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ummm pisky that link must be out of date because it doesnt show the article anymore unless you intended us to search for it

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Posted by ProjectX
What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

It would depend on a couple of variables, to include:
  • Burglary is a felony.
  • Will this be your first, second or third arrest? (or more?) Each arrest will potentially add time to how long you spend in jail.
  • Were you adjudicated guilty on your prior arrests or was adjudication withheld?
  • Are you currently on probation? A probation violation could get you sent to the slammer for the other offense.

• Will you be armed or unarmed when you commit the burglary?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ummm pisky that link must be out of date because it doesnt show the article anymore unless you intended us to search for it

Keep in mind that post was from back in early 2004

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
one other point that needs to be made and i'm surprised that no one else has pointed out. these guys have cash the "society" has cash, the oldsters have cash AND access to all sorts of toys in their lines of work. even if no one happened to be home i would have to guess that they have one hell of a security systom. even if you were not killed or captured immediately, i would thing that they would have multiple cameras, microphones ond other cool thing to get information of who it was. now add to that the fact that they also would have accesss to the verry best in phorensics equipment and data bases. i would think that you would have a decent chance of being gotten to.

the only way that i would even considder such an operation would be with a rather large group that included experts on counter obsevation people with full equipment to seek out ALL such devices.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX

So question is,seeing as how the govermrnt doesnt deny nor confirm the existance of Skull and Bones,what are the consequences for alittle B and E ?

You all are pretty crazy, because not only are you committing B&E, you now have a signed and dated premeditation on your hands attached to your IP address. Good luck getting a court to side with you after they admit your posts into evidence. Not that any of you were actually going to do this, talk, talk, talk. Those that know me, know I am a doer, talk is cheap.

viva la resistance...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why would any of you WANT to break in there? What would be the point? What do you think you'll find?

And whoever stated that the government neither confirms or denies the existance of Skull and Bones, that's a bunch of B.S... It's a college fraternity!!! It's registered as such at Yale University! It's a debate society... they have dinner and debates! the MATTER with you people!?!?!?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Keep in mind that post was from back in early 2004

Oh sorry about that maybe I should pay more attention to that stuff

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Not sure what the fascination with a break-in to their supposed "HQ" is all about. Its a very simple fact, and i for one make the connection as follows... First SnB is a fraternity at Yale, Yale being a University where alot of rich ppl send their kids. These Kids come from rather influential families and Yale + the fraternity gives them an added edge to group up, so as to speak. Eventually all these student and members graduate and enter the "real world" as future beaurocrats or business men etc and ofcourse they have this fraternity in common. I am sure you see where i am going with this. perhaps i am not very clear. Anyhows still don't think a break-in is justified in this case.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Why would any of you WANT to break in there? What would be the point? What do you think you'll find?

And whoever stated that the government neither confirms or denies the existance of Skull and Bones, that's a bunch of B.S... It's a college fraternity!!! It's registered as such at Yale University! It's a debate society... they have dinner and debates! the MATTER with you people!?!?!?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

It's more than just a College Fraternity. Wow, you really know how to look up information!

Here, why not start reading this article from their official school paper:

Yale Daily News

And tell me with a straight face that NOTHING WEIRD is going on.

Cug

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There is a hell of a lot of weird going on.

But weird is not illegal, immoral, evil, it's just weird.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
It's more than just a College Fraternity. Wow, you really know how to look up information!

Yale Daily News

This all depends on your definition of "weird". Lots of college fraternities do weird things, that does not mean they are not fraternities. Skull and Bones is a debate society. They get together, have dinner and debate. So what if their initiation is a weird ritual? Most fraternities have weird rush and initiation rituals.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

well if the shoe fits....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Yale Daily News

This all depends on your definition of "weird". Lots of college fraternities do weird things, that does not mean they are not fraternities. Skull and Bones is a debate society. They get together, have dinner and debate. So what if their initiation is a weird ritual? Most fraternities have weird rush and initiation rituals.

So clever, trying to define WEIRD. Well, I used the word weird because you apparently love to live in this fantasy mind set that is switched to UTOPIA MODE. So I was being sarcastic, hoping you'd figure out that is much more than WEIRD, it is, quite frankly, disgusting and despicable. It may have been a "Debate Society" back when it started, but it is OBVIOUS that the movement within Skull and Bones NOW has turned to a more sinister side. From the S&B video, if you've never had the chance of seeing the initiation, they are obsessed with death and perversions. You speak seb as if you KNOW what is GOING ON, but you have no idea and you clearly have a mind that is, in my view, brainwashed. Or at least programmed to think in one way and one way only.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It is a College Fraternity! They do strange stuff to scare the new guys. Its all fun and games. There is nothing there but a really cool club house.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The government does not deny the existence of Skull and Bones. Skull and Bones has its frat house, called "The Tomb", on the Yale campus. Hell, there's even a sign up on the building.
However, if you're serious about breaking in, you may want to wear a bullet proof vest. Skull and Bones is a college frat, and The Tomb has dorm rooms for its members who live on campus. Even if they don't come out shootin', they're liable to put a beatin' on burglars.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

I wouldn't be worried about a bunch of rich college boys. Just take a couple of tools and you should have no problems. Although I doubt you will find anything of interest in there.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Why, does everyone want to break in there and hurts those guys. I'm sure there okay dudes. It would be very interesting to look inside. I hear they have tons of cool stuff. Fraternity houses mostly do (if they are any good).

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Why, does everyone want to break in there and hurts those guys. I'm sure there okay dudes. It would be very interesting to look inside. I hear they have tons of cool stuff. Fraternity houses mostly do (if they are any good).

Do you know much about the Skull & Bones?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join