It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I'm not sure what members think they are getting out of s&b. For all we know, they might honestly think that they are part of something bigger. I highly dooubt that bonesmen truly know why they are supposed to keep everything to secret. They may believe its because there are groups of people who seek to chastise them, but they don't understand that they seek to chastise them because of the secrecy! I don't know... maybe not.

All in all, I DO know that all we know is that Skull and Bones is nothing more than a secretive debate society. We don't have good reason to think anything more. There are several SECRETIVE societies at Yale, s&b receives all the attention only because of its membership.

Sebatwerk, please watch the video and listen to the audio I have presented in this thread before you continue attacking on everyone's "assumptions":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have the feeling you're trying to avoid this thread as it may very well change your point of view.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

I'm not sure what members think they are getting out of s&b. For all we know, they might honestly think that they are part of something bigger. I highly dooubt that bonesmen truly know why they are supposed to keep everything to secret. They may believe its because there are groups of people who seek to chastise them, but they don't understand that they seek to chastise them because of the secrecy! I don't know... maybe not.

All in all, I DO know that all we know is that Skull and Bones is nothing more than a secretive debate society. We don't have good reason to think anything more. There are several SECRETIVE societies at Yale, s&b receives all the attention only because of its membership.

Sebatwerk, please watch the video and listen to the audio I have presented in this thread before you continue attacking on everyone's "assumptions":

I have the feeling you're trying to avoid this thread as it may very well change your point of view.

"Skull and Bones Society – Founded in 1832 at Yale University in New Haven Connecticut. Membership includes George H. W. Bush, William Jefferson Clinton"

its hard to give this link much credibility when they get a very basic fact wrong. bubba was never a bonesman, although he did ....(insert your own joke here)
www.mabus.biz...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is not in Skull & Bones.

But he does have some skeletons in his closet!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

If you have been on this forum a while, you would know that I have never ignored a thread just because it did not go my way. That is a troll tactic, but I can stand up for myself just fine even when my back is against a wall... but nice try!

As for your link, I will not read the information posted simply because on the FIRST PAGE you have already presented FOUR MAJORLY FALSE pieces of information:

1.) "Knights Templar – Founders of Freemasonry"

That is so completely baseless and unprovable that it's funny! Why must you state something as fact when you yourself KNOW that you're not sure of this! WHY must you misrepresent facts?

2.) "Knights Templar – First Grand Lodge meeting held and the Goose and Gridiron Ale House in London on June 24, 1717"

The Templars did not exist after the 1300s. They did not become the Freemasons and there is no evidence that suggests that Freemasons even have any links or ties to the Templars.

3.) "Skull and Bones Society – Founded in 1832 at Yale University in New Haven Connecticut. Membership includes George H. W. Bush, William Jefferson Clinton"

Bill Clinton was not in Skull and Bones, he didn't even go to Yale until Law School!

4.) "Bilderbergers – Most secret of all Secret Groups"

The Bilderbergers are not THAT secretive, especially not "THE MOST SECRET OF ALL"!!! They have a website, an office location, and their membership, agenda and aims are made very public by the organization. The only thing that IS secret is what occurs at the meetings.

So if you have gotten THESE simple facts wrong, I wonder how accurate the rest of your links are...?

[edit on 10-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So if you have gotten THESE simple facts wrong, I wonder how accurate the rest of your links are...?

Sorry Seb but that's an akilles tactic. If 1 Mason is bad, all should be questioned.

Just thought I would point that out.

Turn around................

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Sorry Seb but that's an akilles tactic. If 1 Mason is bad, all should be questioned.

No it's not, all his information is from the same source! Different links, but same website.

Not only that, but for every link he posted, all of the introductions he added for each one have at least one piece of false information.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looking at it from the outside man. I see it as the same thing.

I don't see you, or any other Mason accepting it, but it's the truth.

What could my possibly incentive be to cook this up?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is that all you do is antagonize people?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

Are you refering to me?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Looking at it from the outside man. I see it as the same thing.

I don't see you, or any other Mason accepting it, but it's the truth.

What could my possibly incentive be to cook this up?

You're trying to make a point, and I get it, but in this case you are not correct. I am not saying that one of his links had bad information, so all of them must. Rather, FIVE of the subjects of the website that he is linking to has very faulty information, why should i think that reading the other pages would be any different? It is obvious that either that website is biased, its author/s are mistaken or they looked up faulty surces. In any case, its not trustworthy.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It is obvious that either that website is biased, its author/s are mistaken or they looked up faulty surces. In any case, its not trustworthy.

Sorry man, you're missing the point. This is Secret Societies on Above Top Secret, this is NOT a Masonic board. Don't like it? Sorry. No one is going to change the rules for your side or theirs.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Waiting on this.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yes I was referring to you.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It is obvious that either that website is biased, its author/s are mistaken or they looked up faulty surces. In any case, its not trustworthy.

Sorry man, you're missing the point. This is Secret Societies on Above Top Secret, this is NOT a Masonic board. Don't like it? Sorry. No one is going to change the rules for your side or theirs.

First off, when did I ever ask anyone to change rules or show preferential treatment to masons? Please don't put words in my mouth and don't jump to conclusions.

Second, what does this have to do with the subject anyways? You told me I'm being a hypocrite for dismissing the links to that website, and I told you that I am not and explained why. How do you see that as me asking for preferential treatment for masons, or even wanting this to be a masonic forum???

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yes I was referring to you.

Cool, thanks for the reply.

Seeing as you've decided that you have exclusive rights to posting here, how would you deal with this forum? No wait, I've already figured that out. Nice to see you using your full 2 weeks here.

Your Masonic connectiont don't move me. There are many Masons here I have a great deal of respect for, I don't for one that comes in and decides to dictate policy. Or just spouts off.

Remember, it's NOT your board, posting is a priviledge.

Discuss, I'm sure you will. Let me rephrase, I'm guessing that the resident Masons will be getting a u2u.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Cool, thanks for the reply.

No problem.

Seeing as you've decided that you have exclusive rights to posting here, how would you deal with this forum? No wait, I've already figured
that out. Nice to see you using your full 2 weeks here.

What?

Your Masonic connectiont don't move me. There are many Masons here I have a great deal of respect for, I don't for one that comes in and decides to dictate policy. Or just spouts off.

...First off I am not a Mason, I am just an avid supporter and I have a pretty low tolerance when it comes to foolish claims about them. Enlighten me on how I am dictating policy.

I think I've already clarified that, mein Führer

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

there is no evidence that suggests that Freemasons even have any links or ties to the Templars.

Sebatwerk, here's the evidence.

www.robertlomas.com...

Bill Clinton was not in Skull and Bones, he didn't even go to Yale until Law School!

In an article in the 1968 Yale yearbook Lanny Davis, a 1967 Yale graduate and a secret-society member who would go on to become a White House special counsel in the Clinton Administration, described how Bones, famous for its distinguished list of members, held more sway than the others.

"A major key figure in Skull & Bones was William Averall Harriman. Pamela Harriman supplied the funds to elect Bill Clinton to office. Harriman was THE major backer of the Democratic Party for over 50
years. Major players in Skull & Bones have been linked to the financing of both world wars and the creation of many think-tanks and Universities in this country."

Since Bill Clinton is a member of the secret society, Rhodes Society, he feels also that his supreme allegiance is to that Order, not to the United States of America. His oath of allegiance to the Presidency also means nothing to him. Now you know why he can do some of the truly heinous things he has done since he took office in 1993.

"Since 1988, three Yale graduates have led the United States. George Bush Sr and Bill Clinton both attended the university, though the latter was not tapped to be a Bonesman. This Yale succession is historic. Never before have three (or even two) successive US presidents studied at the same university."

- www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk...

"When Clinton lost the campaign for Governor of Arkansas, it was Pamela who picked him up, dusted him off and made him chairman of PAM-PAC--the largest fund raising source for the Democratic Party."

"There is a book that was recently on the New York Times bestsellers list about Pamela Harriman, entitled LIFE OF THE PARTY. This book, written by the diplomatic correspondent for TIME MAGAZINE, minces no words about the fact that Pamela Harriman "put the Clinton Administration together"."

- www.voxfux.com...

If George W. Bush has been picked to succeed President Clinton, it must mean that significant advances in international politics is planned.

Sebatwerk, are you starting to see a pattern here? Can you connect the dots? Don't say it's all a coincidence.

Clinton was not a Skull & Bones member, true. But it is clear that Clinton is and was ASSOCIATED with those who ARE members. The evidence is crystal clear that S&B members had a major influence on Clinton's Presidential win as a RESULT of his relationship with his Skull & Bones "friends".

The Bilderbergers are not THAT secretive, especially not "THE MOST SECRET OF ALL"!!! They have a website, an office location, and their membership, agenda and aims are made very public by the organization. The only thing that IS secret is what occurs at the meetings.

No. Your saying what occurs IN THE MEETINGS ONLY are secretive. Your partially right. But before all those meetings there's THIS:

"One certainty is that although the Bilderberg Group has lost some of its past luster, it is meeting under its usual secrecy that makes freemasonry look like a playgroup. Staff at the hotel are photographed and put through special clearance. From porters to senior managers, the employees are warned (under the threat of never working in the country again) about the consequences of revealing any details of the guests to the press.

International and national media are said to be welcome only when an oath of silence has been taken, news editors are held responsible if any of their journalists 'inadvertently' report on what takes place.

While Clinton, Blair, Chirac, Berlusconi and Company attended the G8 summits of the world's foremost democratically elected leaders, they were accompanied by the massed ranks of the world media. In stark contrast, the comings and goings at Bilderberg take place under cover of a virtual publicity blackout."

- www.onlinejournal.com...

I suggest you read that report.

Oh they're accurate alright.

Now, if you would be so kind enough to go back to my thread and view the material that I have presented and come back to me with your thoughts, I'd appreciate it. Turning your back on this information will only weaken your case in convincing someone that Skull & Bones is nothing more than just a "college frat".

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

First off, when did I ever ask anyone to change rules or show preferential treatment to masons? Please don't put words in my mouth and don't jump to conclusions.

Um, HERE:

What the hell is your point? Are YOU looking for preferencial treatment? Not going to happen here.

Yes, Intrepid, I'm looking for preferential treatment. Please...

Oops.

Enlighten me on how I am dictating policy.

I think I've already clarified that, mein Führer

Same posting style. Please if you're going to blow smoke up my ass, make it smell different. I'm not buying your tripe.

From this point on I will not engage you via u2u. I will do it on the board. Seems like you require it.

Edit: to add reference:

[edit on 10-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Tick, tick, tick....................................

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Same posting style. Please if you're going to blow smoke up my , make it smell different. I'm not buying your tripe.

So by my style of posting you can ingeniously determine that I am trying to take over forum policy? Wow!

From this point on I will not engage you via u2u. I will do it on the board. Seems like you require it.

When did you ever contact me on a u2u?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join