It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I mean,if it doesnt exist....than there are no laws against it,right?

From the man who had the balls to challange area 51 with a flying "blimp",now needs a new challange for himself and his cronies

Im thinking New Haven isnt to far from here...
I suppose it might be simple for us to go by night,pick the lock (and belive me,we done that alot,were teens without a care in the world
) snap a few pics,sell them to FoxNews,and live hapily ever after

So question is,seeing as how the govermrnt doesnt deny nor confirm the existance of Skull and Bones,what are the consequences for alittle B and E ?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hmmm It would be funny if you said you were going to do this and that was your last post, they could make you dissappear.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
well the building must be owned by at least one individual, regardless of what they use it for, I am pretty sure they can file a few charges against you.

Trespassing?
Unlawful Entry?
Burglary?

they might even frame you for something even more worse.

[Edited on 3-15-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No one will be breaking into anything at the moment, nor in the near future....

There is no 'Skull and Bones' "HQ"....and the place or destination that you refer to is symbolic but not what your looking for...

seekerof

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Me thinks breaking into anything will get you broken skull and bones, eh???

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
very interesting addition to the thread there mr seekerof
very interesting

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Considering I live in CT and grew up hanging around the Yale area as a kid, I must agree and disagree with Seekerof.
The "crypt" does exist.
It is not some HQ.
It is really only symbolic.
You would be better served to just get photo's of everyone entering and leaving. Breaking and Entering is a VERY BAD IDEA!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Seekerof sounds like one of those goverment guys. "That does not exist,and you never saw it..." lol

But whats so bad about this little op? We pick the lock,run in,snap pics,and quickly run out. Even if the crypt is just symbolic,i allways wondered whats in there. Its not like anyone has taken pictures of the inside and put them in books or anything...

I might be the first one!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
so you think he sounds like one of those government guys huh?
very astute observation
take out the words sounds and like

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So question is,seeing as how the govermrnt doesnt deny nor confirm the existance of Skull and Bones,what are the consequences for alittle B and E ?

The government does not deny the existence of Skull and Bones. Skull and Bones has its frat house, called "The Tomb", on the Yale campus. Hell, there's even a sign up on the building.
However, if you're serious about breaking in, you may want to wear a bullet proof vest. Skull and Bones is a college frat, and The Tomb has dorm rooms for its members who live on campus. Even if they don't come out shootin', they're liable to put a beatin' on burglars.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would think that if you were caught, they would end up with a few more skulls & Bones to use in their rituals.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
well breaking and entering is a fellony if you do it at night, onlky a misdeamnor during the day, go duriong the day, dont #i any # up (steal #, break #, kill anyone) and you ll get 6 months probabtion IF you get caught. yuse your head and you wont get caught

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
the book, "Secrets of the Tomb", by Andrea Robbins should answer your questions. I knew nothing of the skull and bones, and have gotten like 20 pages into it. So far i'm amazed.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nothing those buggers do can amaze me. They truly are a depraved bunch of bastards.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think someone has watched The Skulls one to many times..

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My primary concern would be the legal consequences. Money talks...and you know the rest. I'm with Fry2 on this one. Just take pictures of those entering and leaving the facility.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Think of the legal consequences on this one. They could really press some charges right there. Plus, I wouldnt do that cause I dont want to get my ass kicked by a bunch of frat-house college boys...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Fiend
Plus, I wouldnt do that cause I dont want to get my ass kicked by a bunch of frat-house college boys...

...whose daddies are rich and powerful men with lots of money to prosecute your (c) and make sure you never get a decent job in this life.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I say go get those pics boy!

If you get caught and are to never be seen again... well at least you will have tried

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ive been tempted to deploy a stormtrooper-style invasion in the Tomb on Yale Campus, myself. not too many ppl i know are ballsy enough to join my cause, however.

dont listen to these ppl joking about how they will kill you if you try to get in. give it a shot. say you were lost or something if you get caught. but if you do try to infiltrate, try to do it undercover. look like a gnostic or a druid and say you are Alestair Crowley's great-great-grandson or something. they'll love that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join