It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Coincidentally, I* just checked my email and found this mailed to me by my fiance from work:

A little girl asked her father: "How did the human race appear?"
The father answered, "God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so was all mankind made."
Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question. The mother answered,
"Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."
The confused girl returned to her father and said, "Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Mom said they developed from monkeys?" The father answered,
"Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your mother told you about hers."

Sorry, I thought that was funny

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm both extremely excited and extremely saddened by this prospect. It would be a monumental discovery, but would also spell great turbulance for the species. They'd undergo persection, testing, hunting, exhibitioning and generally a lot of suffering - all the sadder when you consider they've kept themselves to themselves and don't harm humans. The article also stated they probably don't have canines and are therefore probably peaceful vegetarians.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I stated the following in another thread regarding this very topic:

Cryptozoology and UFOs have always been synonymous. When I was a kid, any book that I read regarding UFOs also had sections about strange monsters. If bigfoot and other mysterious creatures exist, then UFOs are much closer to reality than ever before.

I really think the thing found in Georgia is a real animal. However I think it was created via genetic manipulation by a government funded team. The purpose is to further open people's minds to the impossible. You see, the end goal is to one day have a fake alien invasion which will then usher in a world government united in their corporate interests. People will more than likely believe aliens are attacking if prior to the event a 'real' Bigfoot is discovered.

I stated in yet another thread how the powers that be timed the conflict in Georgia precisely with the Olympics in order to have attention diverted for long enough to pass the point of no return. I also stated that

I honestly do believe, in the grand scheme of things, that it is no accident that today a superpower invaded a country with the same name as an American state. When Americans hear, "War in Georgia" they will inevitably first think of that state in the south.

Some people are being mentally prepared for trouble on US soil before it even happens (and this is one of the desired results of their multi-faceted plan). The event was planned, the timing was precise, and the purpose is solid - to control your mind and lead you where you normally wouldn't dare go. Whatever is gained in the meantime, otherwise, is a bonus.

The release of this creature into Georgia hunting territory guaranteed its discovery. It's discovery will lead to a different way of thinking. Different ways of thinking lead to the acceptance of much greater change.

These creatures are planted. They are real, but not really real, if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I find it strange that there was a thread not so long ago about a military base in Georgia. The OP had seen an ape like creature and mentioned that they had wounded it before it escaped. Highly coincidental!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evasius

If you are right, where would be the best place to release this creature from? A military base of course! If their intentions were to have the creature found, they could'nt afford to have it finding a nice little hiding place and disappearing, rendering their intentions useless. So you would wound the creature just enough to know that it would not make it very far and be discovered! Also a few things didnt add up with the OP of the thread i'm talking about. The base was in lockdown and he had to agree to secrecy, yet he was able to access the internet to tell us all about it. hmmmmm I smell a rat!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Found a synopsis of The Great Sasquatch Conspiracy Or Blood on Bigfoot Mountain (Authored by J. Hector Beelart (1999)) on www.geocities.com...

Food for thought?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That post should be the OP in a topic all of its own. Shocking the public with fantastical events and discoveries is just too perfect a way to prepare us for big events to be coincidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

www.cryptomundo.com

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.
The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.

Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:
*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds....
(visit the link for the full news article)

So because its on cryptomundo it must be true right?
Complete BS will believe it when I see it.
THIS IS IN ALTERNATIVE BREAKING NEWS!
THIS IS NOT FREAKIN NEWS ITS SOME TYPING ON SOMEONES WEBPAGE!
TAKE IT DOWN OR MOVE IT!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
^ Here you go.
www.cryptomundo.com...

Doesn't look like a normal gorilla to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

I am assuming you have done your research on Google for this sighting? I know C2C radio is covering it, as Im sure many others will be too.

I would not presume to dictate to the mods what they should and should not do hence you may find yourself banned. Just a friendly heads up

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
THIS IS IN ALTERNATIVE BREAKING NEWS!
THIS IS NOT FREAKIN NEWS ITS SOME TYPING ON SOMEONES WEBPAGE!
TAKE IT DOWN OR MOVE IT!

And who died and made you the boss
If this is true then we will know hopefully August 15th. Here's some other news about it, with pictures.

Bigfoot Found

It's probably a gorilla but who knows. I won't say it's bigfoot until I hear and see the evidence.

There are humans who have bigger hands and feet then this thing.

[edit on 8/13/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Lets get this straight. They have said they have a body, which has been tested. They are holding a press conference in a couple of days to present their proof. The media will do their job and present the evidence. So until then, to have an opinion either way is not logical.

Wait for the conference and then decide.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hell i would love for this to happen, but cannot help thinking that if this press conference had really been called and everything was legit, then it would be ALLLLLL OVER every news agency, newspaper, TV channel in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

To me, it looks like a poor attempt to 'fake' that this (probable) costume is a real body by putting animal intestines on top of it.

Maybe I'm being too hard on them by theorizing this, maybe not. Guess we'll find out soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I was sort of thinking the same thing Badge01. I mean come on, is that the best picture they can take of it? If I found one in the woods I would take pictures of it right then where it lays and then pictures of the body laid out on it's back and so. We get a picture of it crammed in a freezer. At least we don't have to wait weeks for the truth. I hope anyways.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
here is the pics

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
I find it strange that there was a thread not so long ago about a military base in Georgia. The OP had seen an ape like creature and mentioned that they had wounded it before it escaped. Highly coincidental!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I picked up on that too. Though, I couldn't find any mention of the military base being located in Georgia. Could you help me find where it says this? As I recall, the OP of that thread didn't want to disclose the location.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heike

HEY! There have been new developments .. pictures leaked or something..

Anyway Loren has pictures of the thawed body up now

Georgia Body Pics

and more on the story here

Georgia Gorilla

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Heike]

On this page it says "In a news conference on Friday, April 15th, to be held in California"
Most likely just a typo but I wanted to point it out.

Well, it's a lot better than I was expecting. If it's a hoax, they did a pretty good job with those pictures by putting the guts on top to make it look real. I'm still undecided, but at least it's got my attention now.

[edit on 8/13/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you have noticed but the Cryptomundo website says the news conference is on Friday April 15th!

If it were real it would be within their interests to let international scientists access the body and they would tell as many news organisations as possible. They would also gain credit this way.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a hoax and there is no point talking about this scam until April 15th!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join