It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Kryties

yep. also

India

CBS

Aus

Well, the more news site report it the more the public humiliation the Bigfoot owners will receive when it is proved a hoax.

They are also more compelled to provide evidence (a hair - just a hair! and some of that gut will do).

Prepare for the debunk.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I do agree with you, as i said in my earlier post.
These kind of discoveries happen frequently but still no bigfoot.

I have slight hope this isn't a load of Crappola, but i'm not holding my breath.

It's just interesting that more reputable news sources are picking this up.

[edit on 13/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

.....when it is proved a hoax.

I am a little more open minded than that. I prefer not to make a judgement like that in case it turns out that they truly did have a body of Bigfoot.

My feet are too large to fit in my mouth, and I would not like to have to force them in there if these claims turn out to be true.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I'm both extremely excited and extremely saddened by this prospect. It would be a monumental discovery, but would also spell great turbulance for the species. They'd undergo persection, testing, hunting, exhibitioning and generally a lot of suffering - all the sadder when you consider they've kept themselves to themselves and don't harm humans. The article also stated they probably don't have canines and are therefore probably peaceful vegetarians.

I have to agree with you!

For me, these kinds of 'unintended consequences' of actual claims of the paranormal ring uncomfortably clearly to me.

In a parallel sense, I would worry about true ET contact, for with such contact we'd be exposed to alien microorganisms! To me, this lack of an alien virus wiping us out is ample indication that they have not been here, at least in a non-virtual, actual physical sense.

For Bigfoot to suddenly be declared real would cause a hue and cry and as you said every hunter with a gun would be out looking for a trophy. Fortunately, I don't think we have to worry about that, at least in this case. But if it ever happens, it's a real concern.

Thanks for the incisive comment.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
In a parallel sense, I would worry about true ET contact, for with such contact we'd be exposed to alien microorganisms! To me, this lack of an alien virus wiping us out is ample indication that they have not been here, at least in a non-virtual, actual physical sense.

From what I have read there is no official explanation as to where AIDS or many other virulent viruses and diseases came from. Some speculate they were brought here on comets or meteorites from other planets.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

That teddy bear does not exist!
There has never been any proof, no skeletal remains, all we have are a few picture of your childhood teddy! no DNA evidence!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Former astronaut claims that ET's exist...

The Montauk Monster...

Bigfoot body recovered...

Seems like SOMETHING is up...possible promo for some new TV show? "Fringe" on Fox? Something on Sci-Fi? Cartoon Network?? Who knows...I'll wait to hear the evidence beforw making a judgement...BTW Fox News is proming exclusive pics and an interview with one of the hunters to be aired witin the hour.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

1. the creature does not look thawed - the hair looks too dry and conditioned.

2. The teeth look like a mouth guard, too consistent, too white, too prefect, no carnivores or variation, - i'd like to know what dentist it had.

3. the tougue on dead creatures typically hang to the side. That tough is way too thin.

4. The torso has no muscle shape or definition - it is like a sack with hair. The original Bigfoot video (the ORIGINAL one) was awesome in this respect.

5. The guts are hanging out with little or no blood on the hair - what did they do? give it a wash and forget to put it's guts back.

6. The intestines look like they are pink, fresh and ready to eat - not the sign of a decaying body - which happens VERY fast - in 24 hours the body becomes bloated, discoloured etc.

I can think of others but mark my words here and now:

THIS IS A FAKE.

You can't say I didn't tell you so.

Sorry.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Hey Jinni

Thanks for your OPINION.

Now we will just have to wait and see if this is the real deal or not. Only time will tell.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
last week ( I think) a member started a thread about his South Carolina military base being....visited by a big ugly hairy thing.....he said they shot at it a bunch too...(if I remember) now, this "dead" big ugly hairy thing was found in Northern Georgia......How far away is that base from the general area they found the dead creature?

Some Super Moderator closed his thread on the 8th of this month (i think)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am still not convinced that the Bigfoot entitiy is still nothing more then some sort of Wookie coming to our planet collecting plants or learning more about our world. Maybe this is the first civilian captured evidence of alien being visiting our world.

(((Shrugs)))

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Looks like a dead chimp in a bigfoot suit to me. Although I hope it's real.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here's what really hurts these guys. I mentioned in a previous post that these two, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer made 8 videos and put them on youtube. They were all removed when it was found that these two faked a scientist flying in to examine the bigfoot. Luckily, someone saved a copy of Video 8 and it's still on youtube.

Bigfoot tracker Video 8

www.youtube.com...

And here's the one where they admitted they faked the scientist was their brother:
Admission of hoax.

www.youtube.com...

That alone is enough to make me question if this is real or a hoax. I'd love for it to be real, and I'm still on the fence on this one.

Well, that didn't work. Can someone tell me how to post a youtube video?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

yeah you put in the video number at the end of the link like www.youtube.com/viewvidid?=q_22334xc

you would put in q_22334xc

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thank you monkeybus.
I think I got it right now.

After watching those videos those guys come across as complete idiots. I wouldn't believe anything they say.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Here's what really hurts these guys. I mentioned in a previous post that these two, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer made 8 videos and put them on youtube. They were all removed when it was found that these two faked a scientist flying in to examine the bigfoot. Luckily, someone saved a copy of Video 8 and it's still on youtube.

Bigfoot tracker Video 8

www.youtube.com...

And here's the one where they admitted they faked the scientist was their brother:
Admission of hoax.

www.youtube.com...

That alone is enough to make me question if this is real or a hoax. I'd love for it to be real, and I'm still on the fence on this one.

Well, that didn't work. Can someone tell me how to post a youtube video?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by virraszto]

Ca'mon people! these guys are known fraudsters and have tried to pull our leg in the past!?

I can't believe this thread went on for 9 pages before virraszto prevented furthering our own humiliation.

CASE CLOSED.

Moderators - please review this.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
One way or another, this will be FUN!

Option A: (Most likely IMO and least fun) Close examination not allowed due to "contractual agreements" with an unnamed publisher or news outlet. Please be satisfied with murky DNA and hair sample results. Please buy our book/DVD!

Option B: Also likely IMO and slightly more fun: Oh, no, the body was stolen! We have some "unidentifiable" DNA and hairs though! Please buy our book/DVD!

Option C: Wow, it's a real body! Please buy our book/DVD!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its pretty painfully obvious that its a costume. Just look at the comparisons they made in the OP. It looks EXACTLY like the costume.

EDIT: I just watched that second video and 'm amazed by how they constantly insult those who caught them in a hoax. They say things like, "I guess if you have that kind of time on your hands, you can figure out a lot of stuff". Yeah ok, but who in the world spends their time perpetrating hoaxes? Thats a whole other level of idiocy. These guys are nothing but asshats.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Dronetek]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join