It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
time will tell.

i don't suppose all of the Bigfoot accounts through the years were made by delusional "rednecks" or similar "crazies"
maybe they did kill it who knows, but that is expected of human beings, sadly expected.

Why they hadn't found one before is the real mystery, although there are rumors of bifgoot sightings and even a corpse in the possession of the US army back in Vietnam...

i will wait for my verdict, i will keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
You guys do know that Youtube has a video of a "dead bigfoot" up close, the photographer's shadow actually crosses the body. It was good enough that i saved the video to my files. This was months ago, so i don't know if it is still available or not

m7x8hNwE

i saw this too, was wondering if it was ever discussed??? anyone else see this??

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
are those clowns still at it - what a pack of walts

ok my " predictions " for why the alledged body will never emerge

A - the evil government stole it
B - the other bigfoots tracked it down and stole it
C - aliens stole it
D - it wasnt really dead justin a coma - and it recovered and escaped

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Photos are online.

I like how the skeptics used to go on and on about the only way they'd believe the sasquatch exist is with a dead body of one.

Well, looks like the dead body has been found. Is it too early for the skeptics to start admitting they were wrong?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

I've gone camping in Northern Gerogia, and I would say the best place for such a creature to be found is either in Helen, or the North Smokey Mountains. Both places are very mountainous and have lots of acreage that is untouched by man.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by d2che

A picture of a dead body is not a dead body.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Found this..thought I'd share...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 12, 2008
BIGFOOT BODY FOUND

DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a PRESS CONFERENCE to be held on

Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc.
Menlo Park, California
Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND -

EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia. DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature will be presented in a press conference on Friday, August 15th from 12 Noon to 1:00pm at the Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto at 4290 El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California, 94306. The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.

Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:

*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds.
*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
*It is male.
*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by d2che

I'm not going to say that this is fake... nor will I say that I believe it. The reason is simple, and it makes my blood boil.

WHY on Earth could they not post any better photos than that?!! I mean, this creature is not running anywhere, it's not hiding amongst bushes or trees and yet the incompetent bastards only managed to deliver two #ty photos, one pixelated and one inconclusive because it might as well be a suit or something.
How hard is it to get a photographer with decent gear and a tripod to that location or even get hold of a proper camera and deliver multiple shots from different angles and close-ups so the different textures of the creature become visible.

Hopefully they will present some photos at the conference that will show more respect to this alledged discovery than this hobby crap they have presented.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
www.searchingforbigfoot.com...

they show a picture of it

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

From what i understood from the article on cryptomundo, they did take many more photos, but have only released this one for now as it was accidentally released early on their website. I bet we will be seeing more photos after the press conference.

If this is a hoax, I'm not sure what they are trying to gain, because the evidence is going to be scrutinized so vigorously that there is no way they would be able to get away with it.

I just hope this story doesn't vanish off the face of the earth like most other outlandish discovers of late.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

It's a start. I'm on the fence with this one.

For all we know, it could be an unlucky guy in costume who got shot while trying to create a hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well, I suppose that it was inevitable that our Bigfoot ‘deliverance’ would come from north Georgia.

Seriously, there’s so much to this that doesn’t add up, I don’t know where to start. The pictures don’t look right to me, 500lbs seems light for an ape of such height, and it must have rubber bones to fit into that cooler so neatly.

I call BS.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Here is another shot of the bigfoot. What makes these people think they have a right to put the body of a homonid into a freezer and hide it there for four months so they can make a profit off of it? I think they should be prosecuted for unlawful disposal of a body and i'm sure there are health issues involved.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by d2che

yup - i have seen them - and the photos are UTTER TWADDLE

and to reply to flice too - reasonable quality pics are not hard - you do not need a paid photographer - tripod or much else for that matter

to illustrate the point - here are a few pics of a " strange cryptid " i found -lol [ i do not have a reall creature so my child hood bear has been pressed into service
]

flice - that took under 1 minuite is that the sort of quality you would hope for ?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Where did you get that pic? Even though it's incredibly obvious that it's a cheap suit, I'd like to have a source please.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

now you mention it - how do you get a 231cm " bigfoot " in a chest freezer ???

the largest COMMERCIAL chest freezers i can find on line are 2m long

domestic ones are far smaller

so like people point out - its been baddly mishandled just to jam it in this hreezer

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Can you imagine the hunts that would start, people claiming a big foot attacked them, ate there dog, stole there child ect ect....

A bigfoot ate my baby!!!!!!!!!

What will the DNA prove? We have nothing to base it off of, so it will either be Human, Primate or best case a mix but I doubt it.

For starters it could prove if it matches any known species on our planet. If it doesn't then it's almost certain it is a hitherto unknown species. Therefore they can either pack their bags and go home or settle in for what could possibly become one of man's greatest discoveries.

The implications of this are actually quite far reaching. If such a creature is proven to exist it would force scientists to completely rethink the entire chain of human evolution. For some this will be almost unthinkable as they are so set in their ways that they will refuse to see the evidence in front of them, and refuse to believe that it's possible scientists have been wrong this whole time.

[edit on 13/8/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

The implications of this are actually quite far reaching. If such a creature is proven to exist it would force scientists to completely rethink the entire chain of human evolution. For some this will be almost unthinkable as they are so set in their ways that they will refuse to see the evidence in front of them, and refuse to believe that it's possible scientists have been wrong this whole time.

Wrong the whole time? How so? We have shown that we evolved we are just missing the missing link. This if real, could be another ancestor, a seperate ape species or something else. To me it would make sense that an ape living in the kinds of woods that it's supposedly spotted in would evolve to walk.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I was more referring to the possibility of a sub-branch of the human genome splitting off somewhere closer to our present time. This would definitely make scientists rethink the human evolution chain.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
what i am wondering is, they are flying the "big foot hunters" to palo alto, california from georgia, but are they flying the body to california also? why would they go out of state for the news release? It seems like it would be a bit of a worthless point if the preserved body isn't there.

Im torn on this, I would love for this to be real proof, I grew up in northern california, and i never saw any proof of bigfoot, and i was in the wilderness a lot. On the other hand i'm with others on the board, if this is proven real, think of the harassment these beings will endure. People will start up bigfoot vacations, Hunts, adventures, anything to make a buck.

If they are real, they haven't harmed us in all this time, but i fear man will harm them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join