It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top reason..obama won't be president.Blacks.need to exterminate all white people!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

man we can circle jerk the question all day long.
the fact will remain obama chose to go to that church for 20 year's.
knowing that church idolized that book.

would i personally go to any church based on kill any race??? heck no i wouldn't.
i don't care what there race did to my ancestor's .
it did not happen to me... or my kid's we all good

now failure to stop such hate..and to breed it under the guise of religion the word of god.
is so grossly underestimated..it can possible storm America in more and more hate.

hope you get the drift lol

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Certainly, we would not, but how are we to be sure of others. Rev. Sharpton loked like a rev. but is a bad politician. Jesse, looked like a black militant but became a minister and a bad politician. Farrahchan had to be a sly race hater. Who is this. You say someone who will commit genocide. We have to continue this in case he gains the white house. Blacks tended to do black on black crime. Many of the policy's that come from Obama can be analyzed to see who he commited genocide against. The fact ,as you say, that he ate hate, would by your analogy have him commit genocide. Since we would not, then to whom? If we are to beleive your analogy, murderer is murderer, the victim is of no matter.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think the extermination of whitey can easily be accomplished with
affirmative action in place that continually pushes whites out of the work place and even education facilities. Mass immigration and nafta help to speed this process. I think it's conceivable Obama could open
camps to take in whitey when things get to where he can't survive
in society. These camps will be complete with "showers". I don't subscribe to the saying "it couldn't happen here".

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
it makes him cringe<

at same time she is a white old lady....hearing kill whitey...on radio..tv..in newspaper..list goes on..
and he cringe's at his own white grandma...and don't realize. his white grandma's view..why she would fear them.

My parents make me cringe - in fact, occasionally, my mother makes me down right angry. Politically, I'm at complete odds with many of their views. In that sense, they make me cringe as often they say retarded things that have more basis in stereotypes than reality. Don't get me wrong, I love them but that doesn't mean they don't make me cringe either.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Shew you dug up a old post of mine from a month ago...lordy i thought they deleted these after awhile lol

i can't add anything to this thread that hasn't been said 5millons times before.

so i will let it go..

can't preach to people that don't want or are not looking for truth.
about all i can say..
Comment meant for anyone in general.not you merriman.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Shew you dug up a old post of mine from a month ago...lordy i thought they deleted these after awhile lol

i can't add anything to this thread that hasn't been said 5millons times before.

so i will let it go..

can't preach to people that don't want or are not looking for truth.
about all i can say..
Comment meant for anyone in general.not you merriman.

Sorry, I didn't realise how old the post was. I just saw the thread appear in the 'recent posts' list (a facility I often forget to use) and read through the first few pages.

However, my point still stands though. I love my parents to bits but sometimes I think they're absolute idiots and they can make me cringe. I say that in a 40-year-old man sense, rather than a teenage 'my parents don't understand me' way. I think most people are like that if they're completely honest.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do you really blame black folks for hating white folks, our ancestors enslaved them!!!

Really wake up it wasn't that long ago that blacks were slaves, looked upon as animals.. I for one hate that that ever happened, I also am part native American but don't think the Indians should hate white people for invading there country even if they were treated unfairly.

I hope that blacks and Native Americans and any other race can say, hey were all humans we all make mistakes not lets work together to be free and enjoy life. And honestly most people in this country feel that way but its is disturbing how many bigots there are of any race in this country.. very disturbing.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm not going to watch or read your links, OP. I absolutely abhor your thread title, and I'm not going to post in this thread again either. I don't believe that blacks as a whole want to exterminate anyone, anymore than whites want to exterminate anyone. Certainly there are human monsters in all cultures and skin tones.

I am absolutely shocked at the sheer ignorance at the thread title. Even if there very same is postulated in one of your links, I still find it inexcusable.

Your last point from me ends here.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You say to respond in a respectable manner........ but I don't feel you're being very respectable. You're talking like a typical, white American racist.

It's really not fair, or accurate, to live in a "world" of massive generalizations about entire groups of people. To think that all muslims are terrorists........or that all blacks want to exterminate white people.... that all Jews are this....or all whites are that................ that's just not cool.

In my lifes experiences, I've noticed one thing. Many generalizations about a group of people are actually more about CLASS, than about RACE. But it all gets attributed to their race. There are low class blacks... low class whites....and low class every other color of the rainbow.... Just like there are high class whites........and blacks.....very educated people, intelligent....

I just hate to see such outrageous rationalizations...

And....be prepared...because Obama will be the next President... everything is pointing that direction...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We can't label someone a racist until they commit that act.
isn't going to a church for 20 year's that is based on "Kill our white enemy" considered
a act
a intent
a view
he shared with the church and rev wright?

that's my point that is a act..otherwise he would have left the second he heard them talk..or heard how there church was based on "Kill our white enemy".

But instead he had to stay for over 20 year's...that's called..he Had to belief in what rev.wright "His mentor"and his church was all about.

So you think obama in 20 year's..He never found out his church was based on that book about "Kill our white enemy"?
Obama is not a fool ..He knew it was .

20 year's is a long time my friend's...20 year's worth of act's.
in my opinion."?

Vision statement of there church.

The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.

snippet's from that very book say...

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the WHITE enemy

Obama had to hear..had to want to learn this teaching.
over 20 year show's in fact he did.
Or he would have left before the media jumped him.

and as i said before you can't and wont answer the question..you are not obama.
But to think you would continue to go to a church for 20+ years based on a book about kill certain color skinned people.
is appalling to me.
Obama is not dumb folks he knew what there vision statement was.

that sums up this whole thread no use beating it in the ground.
and unless someone can explain why obama can rationally go to a church that is based on that book for 20 year's..and not hate white people in some way..please explain in detail.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

parital caucasion ethinicity???? are we starting to spew racist dogma??? this implies that u believe that only caucasions are capable of genocide.. or racism..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

I find this thread to be highly offensive and you to be an ignorant and uninformed human being.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
reply to post by beforetime

I find this thread to be highly offensive and you to be an ignorant and uninformed human being.

explain what offends you?

only fact's ive shown are
obama went to a church based on kill white people for over 20 years.

and that some black people have went before congress...wanting to exterminate white people..and had people with them..ready to do it.

so what have i done that offends you?
please explain for me please..because that is not my intent..
my intent is to tell the truth..the best i know how.
so if that offends you i don't know what to say.

Btw flaming a thread does not make you right and me wrong..
Show respect to ats member's.
calling people ignorant because you fail to see a point is not the Op's fault in any thread.
not alone mine.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have been studying the extermination issue closely and I cannot find "white extermination" on the Obama or Democratic party platform this year. While I currently support Barack Obama I could not support him if he planned to exterminate me and my white friends and family. So I want to go on the record that I do not support extermination.

You would think that if the issue of extermination were that important he would have brought it up during the debates??

I will continue to monitor the "white extermination" issue closely. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Barack Obama is half white does this mean he will be exterminating his white relatives too along with Joe Biden. That trip to Hawaii is looking mighty suspicious right now!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Leo Strauss]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join