It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top reason..obama won't be president.Blacks.need to exterminate all white people!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Why would it be any different because he's black. George washington owned slaves and so didn't many minoritys. The belief that it's going to send minoritys to genocide the white is ludicrous. I am not going to discount any islamic connection or that a specific minority base church still has it's "its the white man's fault" claims. What I don't like is you making that into a race war. It means nothing. If i believe i have civil rights by the U.S. const. then I must assure you yours will be upheld as well. That's what i don't like. Whites are not going to be killed or enslaved by the black man.

Believe me, did you see what happen to MalcolmX? Don't believe it was a racist plot to kill MLK. The SLA was responsible for all of the political killings, even Gov. Wallace. Who is their present day counterpart? Will it be you, to hide your secret rise to power.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I hate racial labels..but here goes. If all 'black' people thought like this...all my 'black' friends would have killed me by now.
Are there people like that? Yeah, we all know it...but then again there is a group of people from every race that thinks they are inherently superior to other races. I'm chalking this up to just good ol' pseudo-Nazism.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

There is no respectful way to disagree with your statements.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

There is no respectful way to disagree with your statements.

-rrr

so the opposite would be ..

the only way to disagree against my point.
it to be disrespectful?

I am just saying a man's action's in life determine who he is and what he will become.

if i build 100 bridge's im a bridge builder..
if i murder 100 people im a muderer
so on and so forth
so why does a man that goes to a church based on a book..of hate white people..
and there rev..in the church even ..which was obama MENTOR..in obama own words..
preaches the very same hate as the book.

Why does it Not make his a racist?
He went to the church for 20 year's folk's...........
that show's a pattern..and it show's a person's intention's. belief...

so how is there no way to argue that lol

Humans by nature are creature's of habit...

if 20+ year's does show obama's intent...nothing every will

I have never said all black people will try to kill white people.
im saying White people need to know that alot of black church's do intend to kill white's and our blue eyed evil....

and obama's church is based on a book that say's to do exactly that.
And thus the circle of not allowed to say a word...start's.

But to say he isn't racist...would be the underestimate of the year.
20 years in the church proves that.

Debunk / deny ignorance..has not been done on this matter as of yet.

Btw if this was a German American running for president...
and his church of 20 year's...hated black people..and wanted to kill them off..
id be first in line to make sure everyone knew of his history.

it's not about a man's race to me..
it's there history..that show's who a man is..not 5 month's on tv.as a celebrity.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If black people could play on a level playing field and/or by the same rules they would not have all the hate in their heart. They would realize the fruit of their labor and capitilize on it. Would you not rather be thinking about that new Ferari you will buy or that cruise you are going on? They would change their thinking if they could play by the same rules.
I find myself having to explain to people what "equal" means to a lot of people who you would think were inteligent.
If the purple man can run faster than the green man then the green man has to be better at something else. So, if the purple man is a better boxer then the green man may be more inteligent.
You can not expect any 2 races of people to coexist together when either the culture is too different or one race is proven to be significantly more inteligent than the other.
It matters not how brain washed or liberal someone is, there are inferior ways of doing things and there are superior ways of doing things.
It is perfectly normal for each race to feel more comfortable with their own kind. It is only the Govt that trys to brainwash you into thinking otherwise.
If a person is halfway observant they would not even need the stats to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You seem to be in need of education. While it is true that some are racist in both parts, whites and blacks. What does that matter?...None. Do you know why? It's because your race is not important when it comes to who runs this country, whites are victims as well as blacks. There is still racism towards all races from everywhere within our own country. No wonder the rest of the world is starting to hate us. Almost 40 years since the civil rights movement and we still have problems with racism. Oh and by the way I am a 33 year old black man who has two wonderful daughters one half white and one half mexican. I hope that you will be able to grow mentally one day to see that what matters is what is in the soul, not what on the outside. Peace my friend

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Theyre planning to destroy america when Obama is elected...no, but seriously.

you fail hard

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012

Originally posted by beforetime
..black people need to exterminate white people.

Really?

Since Obama is half white, does that mean they will have to half kill him?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I would like to chime in here.

I am not a racist, i am a Humanist.

I hate all humans of all races, equally.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"Why does it Not make his a racist?
He went to the church for 20 year's folk's...........
that show's a pattern..and it show's a person's intention's. "

This is the argument I am making. You can not use that as a fact that this will concur with the genocide of the white race. We have had racist as presidents and none so violently have sought to remove a race. Obama is aware that a slant toward blacks may be needed but it needs to be a fair slant.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rick007
If black people could play on a level playing field and/or by the same rules they would not have all the hate in their heart. They would realize the fruit of their labor and capitilize on it. Would you not rather be thinking about that new Ferari you will buy or that cruise you are going on? They would change their thinking if they could play by the same rules.

I read the rest of your post and you think that blacks have been spoon fed hate by the gov't. Blacks must be confused, if not slavery then what is this? To be continually denied a sense of equality. There is no abounding "kill the white man" epitaphs, except from these groups which have been bound by the lack of education, to hate. These are old idealist who refuse to change. The (OP) is pointing to the fact of anyone who is a racist, as a pointer toward the genocide of some race. I am saying that hitler in any form will be kept in check by present day social norms.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

if i build 100 bridge's im a bridge builder..
if i murder 100 people im a muderer

but it only takes one racist thread like this, and you're a bigot.

Find some better material. This is garbage.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

andrew lol who does this make me a biggot...

that's one of my point's....

im merely pointing out..blacks have went before congress saying..kill all white people ect...
i merely said..obama went to a racist church for 20 year's.. thats based on a book that says kill there white enemy..

it show's his intent and thinking ..

so i don't get off where you can throw biggot at anyone that see's obama for what he is lol
but it allways happens allways...biggot or racist gets said.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

Exactly. And Barack Obama was raised by his family, who are white. I don't think he would ever allow anyone to hurt them.

You have been drinking to much fluoride water, obama's friends are anti-white racists, explain that.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet
I remember when black youth used to look up to folks like Dr. Martin L. King...someone we ALL can look up to.

Now days it's 50 Cent and his ilk.

Slouching towards Gomorrah....

Our society is becoming more and more accepting of lesser and lesser moral values.

lol that guy didn't even write his own speeches, not even his most famous one.

King even spent the night before his assassination copulating with and beating White prostitutes. On the FBI surveillance tapes the "Reverend King" can be heard during intercourse to say, " I'm f---ing for God!" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!" The King records are so damning that the tapes and other FBI documents were sealed for 50 years.

yeah i should look up too him.....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
SO what you're saying is

Obama didnt help spread the rhetoric.

Because you keep avoiding the question.

If he's helping spread the hate speech - then surely it exists somewhere in order for you to make such bold statements as you have.

Still waiting

It is like if Bush would have gone to a KKK church every week for the last 20 years, would you claim that Bush wouldn't be a racist then if he supports a racist church ? are you that ignorant ?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Can we agree that perhaps the whites treatment of the blacks is a cause for white's fear of reprisal? It seems that human pathology plays a part here. We may point to whites as the antagonist and therefore have no other opportunity but to expect like treatment from other human beings.
However, still, the (OP) wants to clarify its point but has no historic basis for such a conclusion. Hate, talk, has never led to genocide in this country.(except against the indian by whites) It is abhorred around the globe and where it has occured, has been the prompting for a system of checks and balances as far as keeping hate crimes under control.

The hate crime has had the bigot label hurled at whites more often than any other race. The(OP) beleives that since a white pathology of hate has been exhibited then all who have this pathology will commit the act of genocide, this is not true.

I don't think the (OP) is a racist however caught up on the racial difference it may apprear to be. Our job can only be to reiterate the facts and to continue to help see individualism.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
lol that guy didn't even write his own speeches, not even his most famous one.

King even spent the night before his assassination copulating with and beating White prostitutes. On the FBI surveillance tapes the "Reverend King" can be heard during intercourse to say, " I'm f---ing for God!" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!" The King records are so damning that the tapes and other FBI documents were sealed for 50 years.

yeah i should look up too him.....

Unfortunately, you may not have been alive then to see through the acts of political economist. Thus you might be more insulted that even people who seemed to be more benevolent, were dirt. All of the 60's heroes were dirt. This is what the lack of human education purveyed. I can not say that all were impaired by the drug revolution but also there was the lack of an ability to relate as humans. This caused this "when in rome do as romans" type acts. A wrongful belief in power and money as an ability to succeed.
We do not see all of the blacks in favor of "no hate". The black nation of islam was and perhaps still is a leader in the separatist movement and is more prevalent to a "kill the white" statement.

Individualism must be seen. As the (OP) states its case we, must determine if it is only more ignorance that has allowed a statement of a sighting of individualism. Why is the act of one member of a race reflectant upon all of that race. White rationalism of their racism will no doubt be self-pity. It will still be that ignorance of the education of others and the proposal, that their understanding of their racist attitude be accepted as the facts.

I liked the racist genectic argument about why blacks had a sloping forehead. It also concluded that whites were jar-headed and that the air which incapsulated the space between skull and brain matter, had no bearing on the ability of such a mind to become further educated. However, it was found that the white genes were major carriers of the poliosis virus. That concurred with the higher rate of copulation disfucntion. Poliosis usually detered normal brain growth, as well caused other anatomical disfunction. A dipraved mind usually tends to be racist, if you will, highly dependent on others.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by rightwingnut]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

Why only use this country for a example?
Germany..hitler ring a bell?

History does have a way of repeating itself ...due to we don''t want to think it can.

ok in your Honest opinion rightwing...

If this was a post about how mcain or any other White Mexican Chinese politician from the usa
And the OP showed proof as i did the congressman/presidential hopeful..regardless of there color..
Attended a Church for over 20 year's with the base of the church on kill there..>>place race here enemy

we would have all labeled them racist..

So why in this time we live in.
is it ok for a black person to do it..but no other race can.
seems like pick and choose to me.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by beforetime]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join