It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top reason..obama won't be president.Blacks.need to exterminate all white people!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
At a time when Americans need so much help, helping Africa IS a bad thing.

Actually, I AGREE! But...

Helping America IS helping Africa. America is a superpower, and in the past 8 years things have gone horribly wrong. Blame who you like, but our country is in trouble. Without countries like the US, a lot of Africa is in trouble, too. If America's problems are ignored, we won't be in a position to help anyone. This country needs to be turned around for the good of the world, do you think Obama is naive enough to think that he can just ignore America's problems? Even if his only goal is to help Africa (which I highly doubt) he needs America to do it. Is any part of that unclear?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Cough - cough.....Ahem..

Coney Island Mob beats Ex-Marines rescuing girl

A wolf pack of at least 30 thugs viciously attacked two hero ex-Marines in Brooklyn after they rescued a teenage girl who was being assaulted, police and witnesses said yesterday.

You found the ATS post, did you read the article? These guys got beat up because they tried to help a teenage girl who was being molested/kidnapped/abused in some way. If they had turned a blind eye, they'd be fine. Obviously, they did the right thing, but it's not like they were just walking down the street and got jumped. It was 12:30 AM, and the guys they were messing with were not good people. They provoked an attack by a gang. Sure, some prejudiced language was thrown into the mix, but it wasn't about race. If the marines had been black, it would have been "Get out of our hood, n****!"

What is your point, anyways? That all black people hate white people? That all black people are violent? That all white people should live in constant fear of black people? Because that's the voice of discrimination, brother. Discrimination and racism and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012

Originally posted by beforetime
..black people need to exterminate white people.

Really?

Since Obama is half white, does that mean they will have to half kill him?

If you remember, Hitler was a half JEW. Now, I dont want to post a one liner, but sometimes that is all it takes to get your point across.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
are you really comparing obama to hitler?

I don't want t post another one liner but that is out of line and horribly insulting, especially with all the sociopathicly patriotic nationalism and overt racism bred against muslim people and gestapo like behavior of the current administration.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i still do not understand how...after 20 years in this church ..people feel he either
did not know..or changed his mind..and it still make's it ok for him to run our country.
He does not have to say Kill white people.
He done that by spending 20 year's in a church and funding them over 20 year's.

I show fact's..of racial hatred toward's white people from that church.

ive even showed how members of that church are only suppose to care for Africa...not America first.
That's Just not right to have a president partial to another country other than his own.
there again 20 years at this church HE AGREED with it or he would have left said church.

i showed proof his church core structure is based on a book that says whites are white devil's.
and to kill white people.

ive even went the extra mile to show you this behavior is NOT ONLY in obama church ..it is in every state in America some where...

There has been no debunking of my claim's accept to try to prove im a biggot or racist lol.

As that one guy asked me 40 time's Show me proof of you claim's i Showed him.
He couldn't add 1+1
He naively assumed obama can go to a church for 20 year's and disagree with it.or somehow be blind to the black theology book saying kill whites beside the bible lol
But in the real world
people DO NOT do thing's they dislike especially a church...for 20 years
Therefore it is nearly 100% sure he agrees with every word rev wright and the book his church was based on.

I would give a million dollar's ... lol is some unknowing white candidate cough cough mcain....
got caught given weekly donations to a church based on white power and the extermination of the black devil.
and has done so for 20 years
I bet he say's ..i strongly disagree on SOME of what rev.right..not wright. said lol notice the word SOME in in sentence.
it would totally prove my point on this .

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gluetrap
are you really comparing obama to hitler?

I don't want t post another one liner but that is out of line and horribly insulting, especially with all the sociopathicly patriotic nationalism and overt racism bred against muslim people and gestapo like behavior of the current administration.

He is making a point.
the only question obama fans ask in this thread is..he is half white is he gonna cut himself in half.
does he want to kill his grandma ect...

i understand his point..
Hitler was half jew..he still killed jew's.. lol

btw i aitn against any religion.....

but to base it on kill white folk's or kill black folk's anything like that..makes you you warped in your head...especially after 20 years of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomsday2012
I'm so sick of whites taking the blame for blacks. Their neighborhoods don't look like white neighborhoods. They opress themselves! It's not our fault. Slavery ended over a hundred years ago, how long does it take to get your Sh$@ together? The race card does not work anymore and the blacks can't stand it. Get over it and start building a life!!

Typical white male? I guess Blacks are responsible for your failing economy, infrastructure and gov too right? Come on white ppl get your acts together? Its not Blacks that are selling you out to the highest bidder. Think about that when you make your bigoted comments.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It has (very very little) to do with people's skin color. That's not the real problem, the problem is the diversity of independent societies that we have. We are too damn selfish / ignorant and have too much pride and patriotism, in our little society, blocking out all other existing societies.

White and white people can hate each other as well as blacks and blacks. Here's the thing, it depends where you live. It's really all a complex system that breaks a world society into really really small seperate societies.

Here you have people arguing which country is better. (Canada or U.S)
Then you have people going on at which province, state or area is better to live in. (Montana, or Alabama) (Alberta, or Manitoba)
Then it breaks down to which city is better (Chicago, or Las Vegas) (Regina, or Edmonton)
Doesn't stop there, people also comment on which neighborhood is better to live in.
How about arguing over which house is bigger and better?

Some people like to seperate themselves from other beliefs, ideas, people, nations, culture, and etc. Many people accept their own ideologies kept written on stone.

This is how gangs, cults and religions form by concreting their own ideologies and beliefs to create a new society. Small or large. Depending how many people buy into it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Heck, only one person in this guys very small audience clapped.

Sorry, but most black people I know like white people, and we get along pretty well. Racists are idiots or psychotics, so which category does the op of this thread belong to?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Heck, only one person in this guys very small audience clapped.

Sorry, but most black people I know like white people, and we get along pretty well. Racists are idiots or psychotics, so which category does the op of this thread belong to?

you make my whole argument to why..none will speak up.

a us senator that belong's to a church that preach's that...does not need to be a senator or a president.

and it don't care if the man was black white or red or yellow..as i said 100 time's.

but i love how the only so called debunk of this matter is a few arguments saying im a racist lol or a biggot lol
you can't disprove not one word of what i have posted.
that says more than..calling me a racist any day lol

BTW i wonder if i should tell my interracial kid's im racist

that's my point...you are jumping to the conclusion..the op me is a racist or a idiot...
When i showed you positive proof his church deal's with anti-white issue's.
and he has 20+ years in that church.
derogatory name's intent to hurt me won't change the fact obama went and still does attend a racist church.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

i love how the only so called debunk of this matter is a few arguments saying im a racist lol or a biggot lol
you can't disprove not one word of what i have posted.
that says more than..calling me a racist any day lol

BTW i wonder if i should tell my interracial kid's im racist

Okay dude, here's the deal. You seem to be under the impression that people can't change their minds or go against their religion. I'm not saying it's likely, I'm saying it's possible. I also posted on here explaining how Senator Obama probably sees Reverend Wright (the guy who is the source of any racism or anti-American sentiment in his church) as a family member who steps out of line every once in a while. AFTER that post I found this on ABC news:
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11

He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.

Give me one microgram of evidence that Obama is racist, ASIDE from the fact that he was a member of this church. All you have focused on are the negative things about the church he went to. You've called it the church of hate whitey. That's NOT the name of the church, but it IS a good way of trying to drill your point into people's heads.

In the 10-point vision of the church which you posted NO WHERE did it say the church's values included "hate white people".

If you can find a statement that Obama made that is racially charged against white people, let me know. If there's a bill he wanted passed that said "kill white people", I'll listen. Don't try to tell me he's racist just because of Reverend Wright. Clearly Obama puts politics ahead of religion, otherwise he'd be a pastor rather than a senator. According to the laws of this country, there is supposed to be a separation between church and state. Obama is a politician first, congregation member second. As a politician, he does what's right for his country.

Can you at least accept that your opinion might be wrong?

You don't want me to call you racist? Fine, you're not racist. But don't ignore points that are contrary to your position.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 8pointCompass

has anyone ever asked me if i think he MIGHT not be? no they haven't lol

YES it is possible..that he does not agree with the black theology..his church is based on.

then again..it is possible he does agree with it becouse he stayed in the church for 20 year's.

i do understand it's possible he is not.

with that said.

Please explain why it took he 20 year's to go hmmmm....i don't agree with rev.wright now..
i say the media caught it...and his only escape route was probably..to disown his church and rev.wright's statements.
and you got to agree it's possible..actually more possible for it to have gone down that way...
Why more possible beforetime ?
Because we have a 20 year history..he went never had any problem with his church or there ways..till the media caught it.

Vs 5 month's of i didn't agree with some of what rev.wright said..key word is SOME..

20 years of a church based on a racist kill white people book.
vs 5 month's of him saying he disagrees with SOME of it hmmmm.

you must see where i stand on this matter also.

20 years is a long history of his intent..and what he stand for.

Now i answered your question...please answer my question..ive asked this to everyone 100 time's..none have answered .

If this situation was completely reversed.
And mcain..attended a church based on KKK white power beliefs.
and quote's from the pretend book...
If God is not for us and against Black people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him
The task of White theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the White community
White theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the black enemy.

you surely get the idea....or shall i show more ?
you me and everyone on the face of the earth would label john mccain a racist.and a biggot for spending 20 years in a church thats whole backbone was based on that book.

MCain wouldn't have to say or get a chance to say... i don't agree with SOME of what my rev. say's.

So please tell me would it be perfectly ok for Mcain a white man to go to the exact same hate breeding church for 20 year's?
at least one person needs to answer that question lol

ps i already know your answer and everyone's else's lol
but please share with us all.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

i say the media caught it...and his only escape route was probably..to disown his church and rev.wright's statements.
and you got to agree it's possible..actually more possible for it to have gone down that way...
...Because we have a 20 year history..he went never had any problem with his church or there ways..till the media caught it.

Vs 5 month's of i didn't agree with some of what rev.wright said..key word is SOME..

20 years of a church based on a racist kill white people book.
vs 5 month's of him saying he disagrees with SOME of it hmmmm.

you must see where i stand on this matter also.

Well, this is a frustrating discussion, since I'm guessing you're as stubborn as I am; you have an opinion and no one can change it. I'd agree that the only reason he tried to separate himself from his church and Reverend Wright was because of the media. He probably figured that even though Reverend Wright made some controversial statements, it didn't matter that much. Then the media tried to dig up dirt and found this. They took some snippets of Wright's sermons out of context and made a big deal out of it. It was easier for Obama to distance himself from Wright than try and defend a man who clearly had some controversial opinions.

As far as Trinity United being a "kill white people" church, it is based around Black Liberation Theology, which does paint a negative archetype of the "White oppressor", but it's ultimate goal is not the slaughter of all Aryans. A couple of quotes from the TUCC website (www.tucc.org...) include:

"You bestow upon us your Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the church of Jesus Christ, binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues, and races."

"To have a church whose theological perspective starts from the vantage point of Black liberation theology being its center, is not to say that African or African American people are superior to any one else."

"African-centered thought, unlike Eurocentrism, does not assume superiority and look at everyone else as being inferior."

I couldn't find the "kill white people" part of the website.

If this situation was completely reversed.
And mcain..attended a church based on KKK white power beliefs.
and quote's from the pretend book...
If God is not for us and against Black people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him
The task of White theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the White community
White theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the black enemy....

...So please tell me would it be perfectly ok for Mcain a white man to go to the exact same hate breeding church for 20 year's?

McCain would be labeled as racist if he went to a church with those values, but none of those statements make sense in a white church. Turned around, in a black church they are outdated statements, and they generalize too much, but at least they make sense on some level.

That being said, I couldn't find those statements anywhere in TUCC's mission statement.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

www.tucc.org...
Vision statement of there church.

The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.

snippet's from that very book say...

en.wikipedia.org...

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy

thats just two example's of alot against white people.
and the book ment so much to them..
it's in that church's vision statement.

and yes i am hard headed...especially when i know i am speaking the truth.

and still say any US senator...that went to a church that idolizes a book about the destruction of there white enemy.
for over 20 year's...does not need to be a senator..or president.

i don't care what color you are in today's day and time.

it shouldn't give ANY ONE or ANY RACE the right to spew out racial hatred...and to nag it on..
to go as far as to build a church around hate of a race.
is unthinkable.

and to allow a man to run for president..and be our us senator...
after 20 years of service..in a church that does that...
show's how far america view's different race's of people.

it's a complete double standard...system we have made for ourself's.
don't you agree

[edit on 13-8-2008 by beforetime]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Read carefully:

"The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology THAT STARTED IN 1969 WITH THE PUBLICATION of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology."

It's based on the systematized liberation theology, not "Black Power and Black Theology". James Cone was only part of the movement, and the movement was started in the 60s, which were a very radical time for America. Just as many religious texts are outdated, so is "Black Power and Black Theology". If a Musim were running for president, there are plenty of outdated Islamic texts that can be interpreted to mean death to all non-muslims and women are not equal to men. Does that mean that the Islamic presidential candidate would be sexist and hate all non -muslims? No.

You can call it a double standard all you want, but Obama's church isn't going around wearing sheets and lynching white people and burning crosses on lawns. They're not the black KKK, and people are logical enough to figure that out.

Maybe it's a bit of a double-standard, but the world isn't perfect. I know someone who doesn't want to drive through the suburbs because the police will stop him just because he's black. After 9/11, how many people do you think go searched in airports just for LOOKING Muslim? Prejudice doesn't justify more prejudice, but it does breed it.

No one can look at things with an unbiased eye. We have slavery and oppression in our history that prevents something like this from being a black and white case (no pun intended). A white guy doesn't have years of racist oppression behind him to give him a reason to join a church with antagonistic views towards black people. It's the same reason why the N word is generally regarded as THE WORST racial epithet, whereas white people get called all kinds of things and it's no big deal. It's sad, but true.

I still believe that Obama isn't some kind of radical black separatist, but a strong candidate with the USA's best interests at heart. If he gets elected and starts to throw all the white people in prison or something, you're free to say "I told you so".

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

See i have never seen color..

i have seen poor people
semi poor people.
and rich people.

people that use color for a advantage..or for a right to harbor hatred.
is what's wrong with America right now.

But when one can not talk about it....
it's impossible to fix...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't get it. You admit to making this up, making up that Obama said or supported this. You know he did neither. Yet you're outraged that he said and did it? WTF?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger

I don't get it. You admit to making this up, making up that Obama said or supported this. You know he did neither. Yet you're outraged that he said and did it? WTF?

lol where in any post did i say..your American idol star obama said this?

where did i say i made anything up?

i showed fact's...that have yet to be resolved.

ohhh let me do that WTF?lol that felt good WTF? WTF?
cause apparently you have not read the thread...just skimmed over it.

anything constructive to add to the thread please do.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wait! Keep hate alive or else beforetime will have to start another one.

If Obama in your opinion, is the black messiah leading all blacks in the genocide of whites, where will you go to stop your head from being chopped off and stew in a pot. You know since he has some middle eastern background the head choppin' is definite. Maybe Michelle is the voodoo priestest ya think?

I for one don't want all whites to die just the ones who can not be reformed into accepting blacks as the true gods of the world. It's time to remove stagnent white politics by "any means neccessary" and replace it with black dictatorship where racist genocide is legal.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by rightwingnut]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

before making out like im a fool or racist...

prove to me obama didn't go to a church that preached white hate..in it's sermon's.

becouse you can't..he went for over 20 years..which meant he agrees with what his brethren says and thinks.
no if and or buts ..the man agrees with them.OR at least did until the media caught his church preaching white hate.
that's the flat simple and hard truth .
with proof to back up my claim.
show me proof he isn't against white people or...HE IS.

and in all these post's...not one debunk... SPEAKS loud and clear.

calling me a racist biggot so on and so forth...does not make a debunk.. sorry folk's

[edit on 15-8-2008 by beforetime]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join