It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top reason..obama won't be president.Blacks.need to exterminate all white people!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Watch this video...before you reply

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

exterminate white people.....

they get in front our government on tv.

and swear white people are trying to kill black people...with tobacco ect...

and say's in front....of cspan....and congress...black people need to exterminate white people.

i know obama isn't saying this....but hear me out.

we all know rev wright..correct....white people gave us aid's trying to kill Black's.
ect.ect...
obama went to his church and called him his MENTOR for 20+ year's...
Obama has these same thought's....sorry to tell folk's...it make's perfect sense to say in 20+ year's if he didn't agree with rev wright..he would have left before the press caught it.

myself have known about all the black hatred against white people for many many year's.
only think you have to be is white and live in America.
and you owe them something.
stuff like this is the reason obama will and can not become president.

please do not flame the post lol
disagree in a respectable manner.

more kill white people from preacher's in america and other people.
www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by beforetime]

[edit on 11-8-2008 by beforetime]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
..black people need to exterminate white people.

Really?

Since Obama is half white, does that mean they will have to half kill him?

link   
reply to post by beforetime

Dial down the fear and bigotry my friend. It does you the most harm. Have a little faith in basic human goodness. It's still there, and it doesn't take that much to bring it out.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Silenceisall]

link   
Rev Wright doesn't have as much influence on Barack Obama as Zbigniew Brzezinski does. In fact, I think Wright doesn't have any influence on him at this point.

And that guy in that video is a total racist.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

be very afraid......insert sarcastic voice

more racist banter, just what we need here

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

Exactly. And Barack Obama was raised by his family, who are white. I don't think he would ever allow anyone to hurt them.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

Exactly. And Barack Obama was raised by his family, who are white. I don't think he would ever allow anyone to hurt them.

White people he said he was ashamed of...

remember what he said of his grandma?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Is he ashamed of his grandmother because she is white?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is this coincidence or just not so subtle marketing??

Watch the first video.... the advert either side is for inter-racial dating sites??

And OP, really is no need for this racist ****.

[edit on 11/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Apparently the KKK and the Nation of islam are having jungle fever, and want to date each other.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
more hatred towards white people in black community.

eddie murphy
www.lyricsbox.com...

But 'till we killed the white people. Ooh we gun make them hurt.

my point is if white people..even hint or joke about this stuff they are racist.
or biggot's
list goes on what people will say.

but when it's a black person on tv or a movie..or media saying this kinda stuff...even jokingly it's ok...they have a right to say it..ect.
we turn our check's..till it's bloomed into..hatred toward all white people..and its growing
www.wmcstations.com...

New Orleans will be a white city," he said. "It will be rebuilt to the exclusion of the poor who have been dispersed all over the country."

see my point..now white people tried to kill the blacks in new Orleans..

i can get you 50000 threads in songs media ect....to back up my statement..
black people in general..hate white people.. becouse we are white.

and alot of people have follower's..church's ect..preaching..the word of god and kill whitey at the same time.

i have yet to see a kill black man church..
or a song about killing black people.
or a country song going me and my niggha..drinking a 40 dododdoda

why becouse it's racist...
so how do so many beilive in what all the song's media...preacher's..the rev wright..louis ferhakan's of the world say..becouse they are racist's plain and simple...

and obama went to one of these hate church's for 20+ year's....
so please don't think he was a born again racist lol
he knew the media was going to fry him alive..so he disowned rev wright ..plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Is this coincidence or just not so subtle marketing??

Watch the first video.... the advert either side is for inter-racial dating sites??

lol yeah i noticed that too
blame disclosuretv lol

And OP, really is no need for this racist ****.

[edit on 11/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

These African American people are no different to the KKK, except the KKK has one of its past leader immortalized in stone in DC. If you look at the true history of the world you would see all chaos we "white" people have caused and we justify today by saying that it was our ancestors not us. Of course some African American people are going to grow up with a solid hatred for white people.

As I see it America's foundations were build upon slavery and it wouldn't have been as powerful 100 years ago, or today if it wasn't for that fact. Obama would make a perfect leader a far cry from your current leader who obviously uses a bib to eat his morning cereal.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Is he ashamed of his grandmother because she is white?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.

it makes him cringe<

at same time she is a white old lady....hearing kill whitey...on radio..tv..in newspaper..list goes on..
and he cringe's at his own white grandma...and don't realize. his white grandma's view..why she would fear them.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Seriously...I don't know if one person here has done actual research pertaining to the subject. From what I have read, it is all explained assumptions. This thread simply scream stupidity to the facts about what has been seen on TV, or learned in school.

You list nothing positive with the KKK, nothing positive with the Black panthers...all people seem to notice is negativity, violence, and hatred towards someone else!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
Seriously...I don't know if one person here has done actual research pertaining to the subject. From what I have read, it is all explained assumptions. This thread simply scream stupidity to the facts about what has been seen on TV, or learned in school.

You list nothing positive with the KKK, nothing positive with the Black panthers...all people seem to notice is negativity, violence, and hatred towards someone else!

obama church....is based on Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.
www.tucc.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

James Cone first addressed this theology after Malcolm X’s proclamation in the 1950's against Christianity as "a white man’s religion".

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy

DESTRUCTION OF THE WHITE ENEMY

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That doesn't say anything about him being ashamed of his grandmother just because she is white. It just says that he clearly doesn't agree with the comments she has given towards black men. It's her bigotry and hypocrisy that he was referring to there. Not her skin color.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That doesn't say anything about him being ashamed of his grandmother just because she is white. It just says that he clearly doesn't agree with the comments she has given towards black men. It's her bigotry and hypocrisy that he was referring to there. Not her skin color.

my point is..he cringe's...at his own blood.
without first taking into the account...all the hype on tv radio newspaper's
la riot's ect....
a old white lady..on the street in the la riot...was called a victim..not a good person..see my point now.
she is a old lady..that has heard many many year's of racist crap from both side's.not just from white's.

but instead he cringe's his grandma...
and at same time take's up for rev wright.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The profound mistake of Reverend Wright's sermons is not that he spoke about racism in our society. It's that he spoke as if our society was static

obama says it's wasn't a mistake to talk about racism in church...against white people...cause that was the topic that day...
it was the fact he said america was static.lol

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
more stereotype media.
it's ok for black people to say..
but if a white person did the exact same thing..it would b considered racist.

I'm Through With White Girls
www.imdb.com...

Now if the title said.
I'm done with Black Girl's..
and the story revolves around how a white guy only slept with black girl's to use them.
the entire black community would be in a fit of rage.
and everyone know's that to be a fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

From reading this thread I can see the things we agree on about the stagnent racist mind. It will, there fore, have to believe in the hate of others. This (OP) can only understand hate, it is unfortunate.
"kill the white man" a statement only uttered by indians centuries ago and why? Uttered by negroes In 60's and why? Continued claims toward its utterance here in the future and why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join