It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Cheney Been Fitted with a Kill Switch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I published the post not so much for the fantasy idea of Cheney being remote controlled killed by this hack as to bring to light the flaw in the technology that allows a pacemaker that is embedded in a persons chest being radio remote controlled from the outside.

This is a flaw no matter who has this in their chest. I can certainly see that Cheney has enemies that might want to exploit this hack but I am more concerned by other people that might have one of these being killed because this flaw exists. I would be much happier if Darth Cheney lives to pay for his war crimes. Perhaps he can be put in prison and forced to stay alive for much longer while paying for his war crimes by remotely stimulating his heart so that he might live even though he would have already had a natural death.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by UFOTECH]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i didn't think he had a heart...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

I almost fell on the floor laughing at the reference to Dick Cheney having a "kill switch."

Not because I want to see him die, but because of this thread by JohnnyAnonymous :

May I offer you a Kill Switch?

JohnnyAnonymous and I were discussing the "human kill switch" with the Verichip/Digital Angel biochip.

And there's always been the mocking joke of Vice President Dick Cheney being Darth Vader :

[edit on 11-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This sounds like something from Ghost In The Shell. Gogo hackers!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i didn't think he had a heart...

He doesn't.. Its a machine...

I like THIS Faraday cage better..

Now you all DO realize the implications here right? All you guys laughing about turning off the switch... they might just kick your door down and confiscate your computer...

After all we all know what hackers CT'ers are right?

Hey its a conspiracy site

Hmmm I wonder how he gets out of there to turn the power off

[edit on 11-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
whats the number ill dial it now

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtown
whats the number ill dial it now

Its funny how people get their panties in a bunch about Osama death threats but a sitting Vice President can be threatened here in this thread and the SS Nazis do nothing about it. I don't think so... I think the SS squad is looking here very closely folks.

We even had jtown ask for the code so he could dial in and "assassinate Cheny"... Seems to me he will be getting a visit from the SS Squad for that bit.

Is it only free speech when we talk about the current administration but not so when we talk about Osama? Not that I care really but it proves the point that its only Liberal Racist Propaganda that is being ginned up on the two minor threats on Osama..

Be careful jtown. You may find yourself in a cage very soon with Cheny pulling a switch that gives you a jolt every time you try to sleep!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You dont want to say you want Cheney dead, at least not in America... that will get you on the terrorist list along with the other million people or so...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
After the X-father-in -law got his I read his instructions for living with a pace maker.

You CANNOT go through or near any strong item the gives a strong elec current.

Like an airport scanner is a very big NO-NO, it "could" kill you. The thing has a 3 to 5 year battery installed just under the skin.

The hospital does adjustments to the divise my a donut shaped magnet.

Microwave's are bad also or an elec drill to close to his chest......makes his teeth vibrate....

[edit on 11-8-2008 by merky]

<< 1   >>

join