It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~~~newly released Alex Collier videos~~~

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'd never seen anything about Alex before. I'm starting to see predictions in different light. If someone makes it to a media presentation, the cia has already probably forced some discrediting.
Predictions would sure be a way to be discredited. I bet it happens to lots who disclose their experiences. I much prefer just the opportunity to here something and see if it resonates with any inner knowledge, and if theres other stories that can correlate that experience. I love peoples stories best. And if I ever get a chance to ask one of our visitors about his planet, his culture, especially all things related to sociology and society norms, how children are raised. How they fall in love, and their poetry, arts, history. That would really be my main interest.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

alex collier is a fraud and a liar just like nancy lieder. im amazed at how stupid people are. HELLO??? this guy claimed "new york city by the year 2000 will not be there, it will be ash, it will be sacrificed" and then said that california would be broken up into 8 islands about this same time, he gave a year but i dont remember it right now, but i know it was supposed to have happened already years ago. he also claimed the aliens would announce themselves to the world by 1997, that hale-bopp was an alien spaceship and we would all see that when it passed by. in what alternate reality does all of this not prove hes a deceiver and a liar?

and then we have the other things he claims. giant lizard aliens that RAPE CHILDREN TO DEATH AND THEN EAT THEM...that the earth is hollow, that all the planets including our moon were manufactured and brought here, the list goes on and on and on. this is why he disappeared for years. but obviously there are still alot of people out there who are THICK enough to still believe the crap that comes from his mouth

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
hi
can i please get a mail id to contact alex collier
i can relate 99% of his theories to ancient buddhist literature
some1 please send me his mail id if have it
thanx a lot

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I found something about him that make his story real.

First he said that he only gives probabilities, not predictions.

This is from his website.

"1997-09-24

The Andromedans, a particular Pleiadian Group and a group from Procyon have directly intervened on two parallel realities, one of which was directly created by Montauk technology. The reason behind this action was to seal up all time travel on those realities. As a result of this intervention, our present timeline has been sped up. This was something the Andromedans did not anticipate. According to Moraney, leaps in knowledge and consciousness are now going to change as quickly as every 24 hours, and what this has done is that it has changed all the probabilities dramatically."

Read this

He also kind of predicted 9/11 in this video.

Skip to 7:50.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
I found something about him that make his story real.

First he said that he only gives probabilities, not predictions.

This is from his website.

"1997-09-24

The Andromedans, a particular Pleiadian Group and a group from Procyon have directly intervened on two parallel realities, one of which was directly created by Montauk technology. The reason behind this action was to seal up all time travel on those realities. As a result of this intervention, our present timeline has been sped up. This was something the Andromedans did not anticipate. According to Moraney, leaps in knowledge and consciousness are now going to change as quickly as every 24 hours, and what this has done is that it has changed all the probabilities dramatically."

Read this

He also kind of predicted 9/11 in this video.

Skip to 7:50.

I agree, probabilities mean that any prediction could change be it the timeline or the intensity of it. Just by making the prediction can change its out come, as peoples consciousness adjust to the prediction.
I belive he was shown New York as being wiped out at that time but as more people were awakened and are awakening, their consciousness affected the intensity of the event.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There's a new video out guys... See here:

I haven't watched it yet, but i will tomorrow.. This one is in Arizona in 1995. It was uploaded about two weeks ago so it's pretty new.

For part two and further, see:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-12-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by Skipper1975

This part kills me:

Every 2 years that passes the US military advances 44 years. Do you know what kind of toys they have??

So... since 1988 military technology has advanced 440 years?? That's why they are still high and mighty on the F-22 (which uses conventional technology to generate lift). Who actually believes that? 440 years?

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me either. And didn't somebody "off" this guy? I thought he was 'accidentally' shot. Maybe I've got the wrong person.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Graphix10]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Every two years the military technology evolves 44 years

We've gone from bi-plane to supersonic jets in 80 years. How does he draw this conclusion? What's his source?

1.5 to 5 ounces of weight the body loses at the point of death is the whole of your consciousness

This is an old and very much discredited idea by a Dr MacDougall who claimed to have weighed 6 dead people on the point of death. His findings were discredited.

Claiming there are 7 planets and fifteen moons with organic lifeforms on with the throwaway remark...

just because we don't have the technology to pick it up doesn't mean it isn't there!
is just rhetorical flim flam.

The man is all rhetoric and proof that if you believe in yourself then others will too. He's right in that we do have a military, moons and planets. Anything else seemed like creative narrative. It's a living, right?!

Thanks to the OP, I don't believe the guy but I find these kinds of people and their supporters fascinating

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
There's a new video out guys... See here:

I haven't watched it yet, but i will tomorrow.. This one is in Arizona in 1995. It was uploaded about two weeks ago so it's pretty new.

For part two and further, see:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-12-2008 by vasaga]

I love you vasaga. Thanks for yet another update. May you rock on and out baby!

wZn

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO ELK GROVE ILLINOIS!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

when was this video filmed?

he predicted 9/11

hm..might be something to it?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ever consider that maybe the other humans are just bad at predictions?

I mean they share some gens with us so they must be really stupid, add to that that they consider us royalty. Just because they're powerful doesn't mean they're smart, they may just have the tools.

Some whistle blowers say they use computers to predict the future, but these are not perfect.

They could aslo be feeding him # to make us struggle more.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Brock]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Apparently he's making a movie based on what the andromedans told him.

THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN DENAR - The Dragon Fly Story by: Alex Collier (Currently in Development) The surviving son of the legendary Planetologist, Dr. Jonathan Denar makes a promise to the human colonies of Venus that he will find a way to restore the environment of their planet. This promise leads Captain Michael Denar and his crew on an adventure to the heart of our galaxy, where mysteries abound, friendships with human races of other star systems are made, while in search of an incredible secret of the source of the creation of matter. However, not every race is excited about this discovery. Some are intent on stealing the secret for their own control and domination.

THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN DENAR 2 - Journey With The Secret Story by: Alex Collier and Jon Robinson Denar races back to our solar system to heal the eco-systems of the inhabited planets and moons. Lillyana rebuilds her ship and with her crew, leave the cloud to explore and meet other planetary cultures. Troubles loom for them both as an ancient regressive race spies and tracks them to steal the ancient matter machine.

THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN DENAR 3 - An Ancient Whisper Story by: Alex Collier and Jon Robinson Having discovered the knowledge of the Pataal, the founders of our universe, Captain Denar is being hunted by several regressive races. The worst is the Ciakar, an ancient reptilian race. As Denar and his crew of Black Leaguers evade and try to protect our home solar systems from the threats of invasion, help comes to Denar and the human race from a very unexpected alliance. This alliance causes a change in dimensional frequency, and pushes humanity to an evolutionary leap, one that can barely be put into words.

Source: www.cowboyssweetheartfilms.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join