It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~~~newly released Alex Collier videos~~~

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

Don't bother unless you really believe the military is 1000 years ahead of the rest of us...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
His body language and speech wreaks of BS, really really bad, I'd bet the house on it. He's clearly unsure of what he's saying and being extremely careful of his words as if he's anticipating being challenged by his peers. If I were in his position and were being honest, I'd be up there telling it how it is, impartial to what anyone else says or thinks.
I don't believe this guy for a second, he doesn't appear to believe it either and i doubt hes delusional but I'd bet he's a liar.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"Newly released", not new... I think I know why you don't see much of him anymore, NONE of his predictions came true. He lost me with the Hale Bop comment and a buch of far side of the moon photos that didn't look like anything he described.

Thanks though OP, it made the day go by faster.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing these videos. I've heard his name, but never seen them before. I'm watching the third one now, and have to say they are really alarming to me, they broke down some barriers within. I knew what he was going to say before he said it, starting when he began with moon being artificial and being brought here. I knew, he was going to say we came from a planet that was in the astroid belt, that we originated from Lyra, that mars and earth became our home. I knew he was going to say that we were at war with the reptilian race, and that we had fled to various places, including Andromeda, and that our branch came to this more remote area of the Milky Way, but they followed. I feel in the beginning we were with God, or Creation, and we will be in the end, but this entire journey has been long, and it seems to really be both physical and spiritual at the same time. Before he spoke, I simply knew the whole thing. This whole picture just unfolded and I got it the day Russia and Georgia are at war, and the possibility of world war three is here at last, I saw the journey we've been on.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
this video here should be proof enough...open your mind bro...we are not the only life in this universe..that is fact

every prediction that this guy said would come true by 2004 has NOT come true.

verdict...WHACKO!

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

had to skip most of the moon stuff as his pics are just random black and whites that really offer no def.

No kidding! I continued watching out of pure curiosity and had to turn it off at the moon pictures. The guy was showing pictures of rocks and craters, but seeing all kinds of crazy stuff in them.

One thing that stood out to me is one point where he says, "These aliens are amazed by us, because we build things. Everything they use is holographic". Yet, they seemingly have all kinds of real structures on the moon.

I thought to myself, "ok maybe those are just different aliens", but why would these other aliens be so impressed if its not uncommon in life forms? Most likely, hes just getting tripped up in his tall tales.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The predictions really don't interest me, nor does this new prediction of Oct 14th thats popped up. If something happens then, fine. But discrediting seems to be built into a lot of geniune experiences, not even sure if its done by human elements or the contacts. I'm not even sure that everything told to people is the truth, or what they wish us to believe. But when started speaking I remembered my own personal journey. There are many things people discuss. Its hard enough to bring up sightings or experiences even when friends and family witness them with you. Other types of awakenings are even harder. But I traced my souls journey to Mars and since the time frame had amazed me, something like 26 000-200 000 years being nothing to soul, like remembering a teenage experience. The other thing that struck me as the most important was that we lined up for planets like kids do for grades, and we journey with soul families who are more precious than anything in this universe. I felt an incredible loss, that I had not found all my people yet. I was forced to leave the planet as a child, 10ish or something and didn't want to leave my mother, my siblings or my friends. I didn't want to go. This was the end for us and I had lost an entire people. And on earth there was a great deluge. Can't remember whether I died in the flood, or whether we were hovering above earth at that time.
When the wall broke there I spent many days contemplating the time element alone, and feeling very awed. And from that experience, knowing we were a group of survivors of catastrophes, very old and long standing, with a very rich culture, the people and children were precious. I felt then that this old mars race also came from off-planet. Now this memory surfaced last spring while watching videos of trees on mars. I told my family, but anything like that is pretty taboo, and my mother believed evil was feeding me lies. Lol. But I kept it in my heart.
When Alex mentioned the moon in this video, another wall broke, and I had to stop the video and shake off "bad" feelings, a real disturbance was happening. I knew my journey was from Lyra, and we're ancient. What I can't understand is how we so easily get controlled and forget everything. We walk a long journey, and there really seems to be forces of light and darkness (or control and domination) in this universe. The blue skinned humans from Andromeda, my mother had told me all my childhood of a brief experience with 2 like that. In addition, our enemies seem to truly be the enemies of old.

I'm going to be spending some time trying to settle down this disturbance I just experienced. Walls don't crumble easily in me. This was really really disturbing.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
this video is from 1996 i think....they told him that NY would be sacrificed by TPTB in the year 2000...

so how can you say that is BS?

i have no doubt in my mind that he is telling the truth as he knows it at that time..

i have no doubt that he is/was in full contact with our brother/sisters from the cosmos..

some people really need to wake up..we have untill 2013..thats when the cycle closes...please wake-up so we can evolve

i want out of this hell of duality and 3d....lol

i still love you all

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

he said new york would be GONE, every prediction was bunk. i don't get it, this is like some cult brainwashing or something.

am i missing something? i watched the video and every prediction he mentioned was lame and did not happen. this should be proof that this guy is whacked out.

help me out here, what am i missing?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

how much are you getting paid? lawlz

he predicted the 9/11 traitor attack...that is amazing imo

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Google Video Link

His newest talk from earlier this year.

To those who suggest he has made profit from any of this, I dispute that fact, simply by his FREE book, and FREE videos he has given. Funny thing is if the guy ever did write a book to sell, I'd buy a copy no problem.

I agree a lot of his predictions did not happen, the 911 thing he predicted did. I'd like to ask him why his predictions did not happen?

An amazing fellow, with a great message, and, if true, this guy is one lucky boy. I get the impression he doesnt really want to do these talks, yet he does for the better of his/our planet. I also think it has taken a toll on him, with such skeptics and 'debunkers' that can not see outside the small boxes they live in. that would be frustrating.

Z

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I'd like to ask him why his predictions did not happen?

this doesn't bother you?
you praise this guys as some prophet and yet you agree that his predictions did not happen?? what will it take to see that he is a fake?
sure he says nice things and kumbaya stuf but c'mon!!!

what flavor is the koolaid?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

What bothers me are closed minds....

If you watch the black and white 1996 interview you will clearly see where he pretty much predicted 911 "an ashen sacrifice in 2000/2001". Also in the 1995 one he states a big world shifting event on August 2001 (one which will determine a path for us, as planned by a NWO).

I never said he was a prophet, either does he. Perhaps you should get your facts straight before putting words into peoples mouths.

And I would STILL ask Alex Collier what happened to his predictions that never happened.

Z

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

This stuff from Alex Collier is COMPLETE FANTASY!
"the sun gives GRAVITY" what?
But the Darkside of the Moon has no Sun or GRAVITY so you stay in the Crates for GRAVITY"
I watched up (I don't know how) #7

70 min's of COMPLETE FANTASY.
I'm going to wash my ears out.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Google Video Link

His newest talk from earlier this year.

To those who suggest he has made profit from any of this, I dispute that fact, simply by his FREE book, and FREE videos he has given. Funny thing is if the guy ever did write a book to sell, I'd buy a copy no problem.

I agree a lot of his predictions did not happen, the 911 thing he predicted did. I'd like to ask him why his predictions did not happen?

An amazing fellow, with a great message, and, if true, this guy is one lucky boy. I get the impression he doesnt really want to do these talks, yet he does for the better of his/our planet. I also think it has taken a toll on him, with such skeptics and 'debunkers' that can not see outside the small boxes they live in. that would be frustrating.

Z

thank you for that video...i love the part where he talks about sharing love and blessings..

much love to you and all....thanks again

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I havent known about Alex Collier till yesterday. Im watching the '94 interview now, and plan on watching his others vids today. What he talks about just strikes a chord with me....idk why. As it stands, im gonna watch his stuff and then start digging...Ill make any decisions after that.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There could be a small but probable reason why some of Alex's predictions did not come to pass. It has been said that prophecies are given so they can be avoided. Is it possible that Alex was giving prophecies/predictions that were doom and gloom so that it would scare enough people into changing their life path, and thereby diverting some of these tragic ends? I mean, isn't that the point? To avoid the possible future tragedies he speaks of?

For some reason I just really like hearing him speak, truthful or not. It is very entertaining and he appears to have conviction of his words. Not a hint of doubt that I see. Could he be crazy? Possibly. But he does make a disclaimer in the beginning saying that no one is being asked to believe his claims. Add to that he's made zero dollars off his DVD's (they are free) and says he really dislikes having to speak in public, which is evident by his low level persona and few interviews. There must be something inside all of this that rings true. It does for me.

Note: I also noticed he has a bit of an "accent" of some kind in some videos, and then its gone in others. Anyone else catch that? Not sure what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm doubting that is the case. I mean heck, there are people on this board, which probably represents the largest % of interest in this sort of thing, who have never even heard of this guy. I doubt his word was so widespread, that it made a difference that changed the fate of all. If he were relaying messages to change to avoid fate, people actually need to hear that message.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm so glad i found this. I'm only halfway through #4 and it is awesome! Thank you for posting this. This IS the real deal folks. Open your damn eyes!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
There could be a small but probable reason why some of Alex's predictions did not come to pass. It has been said that prophecies are given so they can be avoided. Is it possible that Alex was giving prophecies/predictions that were doom and gloom so that it would scare enough people into changing their life path, and thereby diverting some of these tragic ends? I mean, isn't that the point? To avoid the possible future tragedies he speaks of?

For some reason I just really like hearing him speak, truthful or not. It is very entertaining and he appears to have conviction of his words. Not a hint of doubt that I see. Could he be crazy? Possibly. But he does make a disclaimer in the beginning saying that no one is being asked to believe his claims. Add to that he's made zero dollars off his DVD's (they are free) and says he really dislikes having to speak in public, which is evident by his low level persona and few interviews. There must be something inside all of this that rings true. It does for me.

Note: I also noticed he has a bit of an "accent" of some kind in some videos, and then its gone in others. Anyone else catch that? Not sure what to make of it.

thank you for pointing this out, sheesh i was wondering if anyone would demonstrate some type of prophetic understanding here, its frustrating to see those who really come down hard if an acclaimed disaster is off my 20 minutes.very well put here. took em right out of my mouth. HEs so freakin serious sometimes it sort of puts me in this mood where i feel that i too should be listening to him seriously..he engages me thats for sure.

he makes another prediction that comes true when he mentions a visitation in 1997, pheonix lights for sure. the governor of arizona fiefe symington saw it that day as well. new york was totally distroyed "financially"

[edit on 8/14/2008 by LordThumbs]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join